Revenge on the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are making all my dreams come true." I said truthfully and she smiled and giggled a little. "Come over to this side of the bed, get on your knees and present your pussy to me. I want to taste that wet pussy."

She did as she was told. I finally moved out of the shadows now that she was facing away from me. I got on my knees, grabbed her hips and started lapping away at her pussy. I saw Jen move to a better position to capture this intimate moment. I played with her clit and brought my tongue all the way back to her ass. She moaned loudly and pushed her ass back into my face. There was something incredible about finally being able to bury my head between those cheeks with a firm grip on her ass.

"Take my pussy, I am tired of waiting for your cock."

I then stood up and put my tip to her lips so that she could feel it. "Please" she said "I have been hungry for your cock all day." She then starts to turn around, so I thrust into her pussy and began pounding away without letting up. She went face down into the sheets yelling "Oh my god" and "you are so big" and "your cock feels better than ever". I look over at Jen who gives me the thumbs up. I also notice that Jen has a shoulder strap off and is starting to play with her tits. When I look back at the slut in front of me I just see her cute little ass hole looking back up at me. I decide to take a risk.

I pull out and spit onto her hole, I put the tip of my cock at her rear entrance and she says. "Wait, I have never done that before." I begin to rub my cock around the hole and she moans a little. "It feels so good, just put the tip in, no night like our wedding night to take my anal virginity." She said a little nervously, and again she started to turn around. So I quickly took my cock and put the tip to her hole and I slowly pushed the tip in. She then instinctively closed her eyes as she let out a little "ow" then let out a deep moan. I let her ass adjust for a second and then attempted to push a little further. As soon as I did the bed (with the sawed legs) collapsed and my 7 inch cock plunged deep into her until my balls smacked her clit. She yelped in pain and moaned in pleasure at the same time. Before she could really start to process what had happened I started pumping again. The head of the mattress was normal height and the foot of the bed was on the ground. It gave me great leverage to keep fucking her ass and she shouted words of hate and love one after another.

By the time I was ready to finish, she had cum twice and was laying spent on the slanted mattress exhausted from taking it in her ass. I pulled out and took a second to admire the masterpiece that was her perfect ass. She was still perfect in her lingerie although her crotch-less panties were ripped a little. Then I flipped her over so she could see me cum on her face. Just as I was about spit my load on her face, our eyes met and she realized who I was. At this point it didn't matter, she was finally sexually satisfied to new levels. She grabbed my balls and worked my shaft until I covered her face and tits with more cum than I had ever produced before. She silently licked up every drop without a word. She even put my balls in her mouth and pumped my shaft to make sure every drop came out. She swallowed my cock one last time to make it clean and laid back on the bed exhausted and defeated.

Jen came out of the darkness with one tit out, her dress pulled up and her hand down her panties. She said, "This is revenge for all the boys you teased away from their girlfriends and wives." We now have a video of what a slut you are and will post it all over the internet if you don't change. You will lose your new husband and everything you care about."

Stephanie was so defeated she had nothing to say but that just made Jen angrier. She set the camera down with a good perspective of the bed, took off her panties, and climbed on top of the slut bride. "Eat my pussy bitch." Jen started grinding her dripping wet and shaven pussy in Stephanie's face. Then she looked over at me and told me to put my cock in her mouth. It was still partially flaccid but she didn't seem to care. She sucked my dick hard again while riding Stephanie's face. Once hard she told me, "come around and fuck me better than you fucked that slut bride. She will lick your balls and taint while you do" And with that Stephanie and I quietly moved into position. I started to slowly enter Jen's dripping wet pussy when she pushed back hard with her hips slamming my cock as deep as I could go. I got the message and started pounding away. She was moaning hard and occasionally would toy with the slut bride's pussy. She would make her moan and then leave her hanging.

It wasn't long before I started to feel greedy and was looking at the Jen's ass for the taking. I started using my thumb for light pressure and she gave a deep moan. Then she smacked my hand away and said, "That's for our wedding night." I was shocked and started slowing down, trying to process what she said with all my blood in my dick. Jen turned around grabbed me by the neck and said, "You better start fucking me like you mean it or you will start regretting it real quick." From that point on I fucked her hard, pulled her hair, smacked her ass and she loved every second of it. Here and there she would order Stephanie to go from my balls to her pussy while we were fucking. Jen came hard after not too long of this. She was shaking and I could feel her vaginal muscles spasm on my dick. Then she ordered the slut bride to finish me off with her mouth. With Stephanie's mouth on my dick and her hands pumping my shaft it wasn't long before I came on her face again leaving my seed all over her. The slut bride cleaned me up again, not leaving a drop on me while leaving herself sloppy. We all laid on the slanted mattress together for a minute just taking in all that happened. Jen got up and then helped me up and we turn around to see the already sleeping slut bride.

Jen and I threw on our top layers and didn't bother with underwear or anything. We collected the one camera Jen took out, grabbed their clothes, and any evidence that we were there. Dragged the groom up onto the bed and left him with his new bride. The new sloppy husband and wife were perfect for each other. We walked hand in hand down the hallway to my room. Jen and I slept naked in each other's arms that night.

12