Revenge (Parallel Universe) Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers

"So, did we fuck in high school or something?" asked Christine.

Ray shook his head. "No, never."

Christine looked surprised. "Really? I was pretty popular back in high school, I think just about all the boys there asked me at least once."

"I didn't get a chance to," muttered Ray bitterly.

Christine glanced at her watch. "I'd better get moving," she said. "Nick's expecting me back soon."

"Would you like to take this pair?" asked the clerk hopefully as Christine stood up.

She nodded, "I'll take all three."

"Excellent!" the young salesman grinned excitedly, clearly happy to make such a good sale.

They went over to the cash register to ring up the sale, Christine paying for the three pairs of heels with a platinum credit card Ray noticed.

"So do you want a blowjob or something now?" Christine asked the young clerk.

He shook his head. "Nah, I'd better not. I'm meeting up with my girlfriend after work so I'm saving myself for her."

Ray gritted his teeth. The little prick was only cockblocking him so he could make a sale, he didn't want Christine after all.

The salesman handed Christine her new purchase and she turned to Ray. "What about you Ray? You've been waiting patiently so I assume you want me to suck your cock or something?"

Ray nodded, suddenly nervous. It was finally going to happen. Him and Christine Taylor, the hottest girl in school. His sweet revenge in her sweet ass.

"I want to fuck you up the ass," Ray announced.

Christine blinked at his bold request. "Oh? You are keen. Okay then."

Ray stepped forward, reaching for the sexy blonde.

"Hang on!" snapped the teenage salesman, once again interrupting them.

"What!?" hissed Ray furiously. He was quickly getting sick of this punk.

"You can't do it in here. I've gotta close up the shop."

Ray glared at him.

"Don't worry," Christine said to Ray, placing a soft hand on his elbow reassuringly. "We can go outside and do it in my car. I've got leather seats, they're really comfortable."

Ray nodded sullenly and followed Christine out of the shop, shooting a black look back over his shoulder at the young shoe salesman.

As they stepped outside Christine stopped in her tracks and gasped in horror, lifting her hand to her mouth.

"What's wrong?" asked Ray in concern.

"My car!" gasped the busty blonde cheerleader.

Ray looked up in surprise. She was right, the car park in front of the shop was empty. Her car was gone.

"Don't worry," said Ray. "We can fuck in my car instead."

Christine barely seemed to hear him. "My Corvette! Nick is going to kill me!"

She glanced up and down the street, hoping vainly to spot her car.

Ray tried for a moment to regain her attention, but she suddenly spotted a police officer walking along the sidewalk towards them.

"Officer!" she yelled, running up to him, her big breasts jiggling inside her blouse. "My car's just been stolen."

The officer smirked as the gorgeous blonde rushed up to him. "Don't worry ma'am I'll take care of it."

Ray was forced to stand back and wait as a frazzled Christine gave the cop the details of her stolen Corvette. As much as he would have liked to step in and claim his rights with Christine, there was no way he was going to interfere with police business.

Once the cop had taken down all Christine's details and called the theft in on his radio, he put his arm reassuringly around Christine's shoulders. "Now come with me and I'll give you a ride home ma'am," said the cop, leading her towards his police cruiser.

Ray looked on, open mouthed, as he watched his revenge once again slip from his grasp. He wanted to curl up and cry at that moment.

As the policeman helped Christine into his car, Ray watched the cop's hand slip down to grab and squeeze at her nice round bum. He had no doubt that the cop would enjoy returning the buxom blonde to her husband. The bastard.

Dejected and deflated, Ray returned to his motel room in defeat. He'd been so close and yet still failed. And to top it all off, he realised he hadn't go his rocks off all day. What was wrong with his luck?

Feeling rather sorry for himself, Ray gave his wife Melissa a call in the hopes of brightening his spirits.

"Hey honey, how's your father?" asked Ray, trying to mask his bad mood as much as possible.

"Things are good here," replied Melissa. "Dad's doing much better, so I'll be flying back tomorrow afternoon."

"That's great baby," said Ray.

"I know. It'll be amazing to see you again. I can't wait to show you this new trick I learnt off a young Asian guy today."

"New trick?" asked Ray, regretting the question as soon as it passed his lips.

"Yeah, it's this thing he asked me to with my tongue," she explained. "It's hard to describe, but I'm sure you'll love it. He'd just fucked me in the waiting room and I thought there was no way he'd be able to get it up again so soon, but he got me to do this thing and he was hard again in no time."

"That sounds fun," said Ray in a very un-fun tone of voice.

"It's been an interesting few days," added Melissa. "I don't think I've had this many strange cocks in me since we've been married. Unless you count those four football guys that Nick introduced me to last week."

"Mmm," grunted Ray.

"I hope you've found a few nice girls to keep you satisfied while I've been away?"

Ray frowned. Since he'd been in Miami he'd had a whole lot of interrupted liaisons, the only time he'd actually cum since landing was with that lifeguard chick. Today in particular had been very frustrating.

"I've missed you Mel," replied Ray, not trusting himself to answer her question.

"I've missed you too baby. See you tomorrow."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers
12