Revenge Pt. 01: His View

Story Info
A story of seductive domination.
4.1k words
4.46
9.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

I was still damp from a shower; barefoot with no shirt wearing a pair of well worn, but freshly cleaned red sweat pants when the doorbell rang. I scowled across the room at the front door. I had gone on my first twenty mile run that day, I was exhausted and none of my friends would come over without calling first. I did not want to listen to someone ask me if I found Jesus.

I sighed, briefly considered putting on a shirt, and shook my head as I walked to the door. Possibly an aging bare chest would offend the unwanted visitor and send them packing. I yanked the door open after the first of what was intended to be two nocks and ended up with a small hand pressed against my solar plexus as a petite woman nearly fell into the house. My annoyance disappeared as my midwestern manners kicked in and I felt a bit embarrassed.

Once she recovered her balance and looked at me I recognized her instantly. Twenty five years ago I had dated her for a few months after a nasty divorce. She was a sweet girl who liked to play Dungeons & Dragons, but I had been in a very dark period of my life and had not treated her well. I had looked for her a few times over the years hoping to apologize, but couldn't remember her last name. Don't look at me like that, I did mention I hadn't treated her well. It was a really dark part of my life.

One score and five years later she stood in my doorway, petite, thin, shockingly sexy and looking pissed. I flinched a bit at the anger flashing in those lovely green eyes. I unconsciously straightened up standing taller and sucking in my gut like a cadet in basic training.

You need to realize that this was a first in my lifetime experience. After enough years pass you get fewer and fewer "firsts" and over those years I had grown to believe I was calm and controlled in unexpected situations. That is not how I was handling it so far.

She was wearing a classy black satin blouse with long wide cuffed sleeves that came just past the ball of her hands, the material shimmering in the light. The wide cuffs had attractive silver buttons with a line of similar buttons down the front. The blouse was hanging loosely over a pair of dark blue form fitting jeans which showed off shapely legs without the ridiculous skin tight look so popular with kids. Her straight blonde hair was loose and fell well below the shoulder just a little gray sprinkled in spoke of a woman aging gracefully. First impression left me admiring the woman she had grown into.

"Do you remember me?" she said looking me challengingly in the eyes.

"Of course." I responded.

"You treated me like shit." she said her cheeks flushing with fresh blood from her angrily beating heart.

After a brief pause I said "I agree." as politely as I could.

That took her by surprise and the anger faded into a questioning look.

"How rude of me, won't you please come in?" I asked and stepped to the side holding the door open for her.

She looked at me and I knew this confrontation was not going as she had expected. I knew how it felt to play a moment out in your head over and over until you think you know the future only to have it derailed. As she walked past me into the living room I realized I had treated her badly twenty five years ago, I had been rude the very moment I saw her again, and I had screwed up whatever closure she had come for today.

I resolved myself to do my best to correct that. Whatever she came for I was going to do my best to make sure she left with it.

She walked to the middle of the living room, her heels making soft clicks on the hardwood floors. I closed the door and followed keeping my distance, stopping when she pivoted on one heel to look at me again.

I held up my hands forestalling her and said "Please, you are absolutely right. I was a total ass and I will make whatever atonement you came seeking."

She stood looking at me for a long time and I suddenly realized I wasn't wearing anything except sweat pants with messy hair. I glanced down at my bare chest as if it may have suddenly grown a shirt all on its own then looked up and said, "Let me grab a shirt."

As I turned toward the bedroom she said "Wait."

I turned and looked at her questioningly. After an uncomfortably long silence I began counting breaths; when I hit ten she opened her mouth to speak. She closed it and twisted her head slightly giving me a distinctly odd look with squinty eyes.

When I became uncomfortable in the silence I began counting my breaths again and at thirteen she opened her mouth and said "I want a proper apology." She looked at me challengingly.

"Of course," I said. "I'll just get dressed and..."

"No," she cut me off. "You came to my apartment often enough unexpectedly and expected me to be naked. You take off your pants, get on your knees and apologize like you mean it."

I realized my jaw was hanging open in shock and closed it with a noticeable clicking sound. I had forgotten what it felt like to blush, but I could tell my cheeks were bright red.

I swallowed and said. "As you wish" and pulled my sweats and underwear off in one pass placing them on the floor beside me as I kneeled ten feet in front of her.

I felt like a fool. I was in shape, but in shape at nearly fifty is a lot different from in shape at twenty. To top it off I had an obvious erection that was so hard I could feel my heartbeat in it. It stood out straight in front of me looking absurd.

I took another breath, trying to relax, and considered my words carefully. "The way I treated you was inexcusable. I showed up at your door unannounced like some booty call which is a rude way to treat anyone. You were nothing but kind and," I paused taking struggling to find the right word. "and all around amazing. You deserved far better and I sincerely apologize."

I waited on my knees for her to respond. She tapped the toe of her left shoe drawing my eye. She had sexy feet and I was the one girl I dated who had always enjoyed me kissing them. I hadn't had a long list of sexual partners, but most of them thought feet were gross.

"Are you enjoying this?" she demanded.

I looked back at her face then down at my erection and responded. "I cannot help but enjoy it."

She stamped her foot and paced back and forth. My knees were beginning to hurt, but I waited without moving. She walked with firm steps over to the chair, put her feet up on the ottoman and said. "Crawl over here."

I obligingly shuffled on all fours over in front of said ottoman and paused uncertain what to do next.

"Take off my shoes." she said.

I raised up and carefully undid the buckle on both of her shoes then lifting gently I slipped off one shoe after the other. I placed them neatly to the side so that she could easily reach them if she desired.

The very first time I ever noticed a girl as a woman had been a fellow student who wore a skirt with hose. That moment in a boy's life is usually his first epic life event. It forms certain parts of his desires and resulted in a fetish of sheer materials, especially pantyhose. Some of my fondest memories involved a date dressed up and later that evening giving her a foot rub. The smell of the foot with hose and leather had become an aphrodisiac and one I had not gotten to enjoy for many years now.

"Kiss them," she demanded.

Without hesitation I leaned and and began kissing first one foot and then the other. My eyes closed and my hands gripping the material of the ottoman. This was working out so much better than I had expected.

"Stop," she said sounding angry still. "Stand up"

I stood obediently, wincing a little as the blood began flowing returned and my legs and knees ached.

"Look at you." she said. "You like kissing my feet, don't you?" I wasn't sure if it was a question or an accusation.

"I really do." I said.

"Do you think it is fair for you to enjoy an apology like this?"

I stammered looking for words and replied "Tonight I am yours to make amends in any way you wish. Possibly if you removed the hose it wouldn't be enjoyable."

She looked at me consideringly for a moment then reached down pulled her pants up slightly and removed knee highs. She stretched her feet out on the ottoman again wiggling her toes and looked at me expectantly. I kneeled once again and drew close testing the smell and realized she still smelled lightly of hose and her feet were so smooth that I knew instantly I would still enjoy it. I had thought feet didn't age well, but hers were glorious. No callus or other blemishes. Just smooth shapely skin.

I looked up at her and said "If you want me not to enjoy it I think we will need to put the shoes back on and walk for awhile. If you can get them to stink I am pretty certain I won't like that."

She gave me an odd little look I couldn't read and responded. "You are really mine tonight? Like my slave?" The second sentence is the first time I have heard any hesitation in her voice.

"If you wish, then yes. Anything within my power to grant tonight is yours."

She stepped into her shoes, sans hose, and stood close to me. "Get up slave".

"Yes ma'am," I responded standing.

"Oh I think not. Tonight you will call me mistress, and we are going to go make sure I get to enjoy it thoroughly." With that said she marched determinedly toward the door and snapped her fingers.

"Yes mistress" I said struggling to stand up and follow, completely naked. We stepped from the air conditioning out to the humid 80 degree day. Thankfully my plot is completely wooded and private.

"I have a half mile paved track around the property mistress." I said pointing at the track passing by her parked mini cooper.

She turned and looked at me consideringly. "Go back inside, lay with your head at the foot of the chair and wait for my return."

"Yes mistress" I responded as she strode purposefully toward the path.

I returned to the living room, snagged a throw pillow from the couch and positioned myself laying on the floor just below the chair and waited. If you haven't found yourself in a similar position you can't possibly realize how slow time moves. I was still hard as a rock, feeling jittery, and worried I was not going to lose that erection even with her feet being sweaty and stinky. Oh I knew I wouldn't enjoy really stinky feet right in my face, but the whole situation was still exciting. Damn she was sexy.

Five minutes had passed since I first looked. I tried thinking about something else so I wouldn't be so damn excited, but my discipline just wasn't up to that task. I couldn't even resist glancing at the clock less than three times a minute and was incredibly relieved at the nine minute and thirty three second mark when I heard the door open.

I could only see her from the waist up in this position, but she now looked hot, sweaty and determined. Her shoes made an ominous clicking noise as she approached and I was so hard I ached and I felt the erection pulse and move like it was struggling to get loose and go to her. She stopped, looking at the stand beside the couch and picked up the new pair of laces I had purchased for my boots.

She then stood over me, positioned facing the chair with one leg on either side of my stomach. She sat down and took my right hand placing it by the leg of the chair and proceeded to tie it securely. She repeated that with my left hand and then began tickling my ribs.

I heard her giggle as my body squirmed and bucked ignoring my wishes to remain still. She kept at that long enough that I was breathless and had tears streaming down my face and for at least a minute as I began begging her.

"Please mistress." I gasped over and over. Finally she stopped, leaned forward, and kissed me hard on the lips.

"You haven't made amends yet," she said playing one finger across my chest "but you are making great headway."

"Yes mistress," I said my voice a shaky and I had that right on the edge of orgasm feeling. I was sure the lightest touch would cause me to explode.

With that she stood up and positioned herself in the chair. She took off one shoe and I could instantly smell the impact that a half mile walk in dress shoes on a hot day had. The smell was strong and vinegary; I had to struggle against a gag reflex.

"Close your eyes," she commanded.

"Yes mistress."

I heard the other shoe hit the floor and then it sounded like she was squirming in the chair for an oddly long amount of time. What was she up to?

I felt her touch my lips with her finger and she said "Open up." I obligingly opened my mouth and felt cloth stuffed inside. I realized she had been removing her jeans and had just stuffed her sweaty underwear right in my mouth. The flavors were unexpected and unpleasant; it was impossible to breath except through my nose.

With no further ado I felt both her feet come to rest on my face. My eyes watered and I wanted so desperately to turn my head and get a little fresh air that she must have felt me twisting.

"On no slave," she said. "If you resist I am going to put my foot in your mouth instead." I went as motionless as a stone.

She laughed and said. "You told the truth, you don't like this."

I realized my erection was not completely gone, but mostly so. If she put her foot in my mouth I might literally throw up, so I stayed as still as I could as she rubbed her feet on my face including tracing her toes repeatedly across my lips. She kept at this until her feet had cooled off and no longer slid smoothly with sweat.

She took one foot off my face and placed it on my left arm near the elbow pushing down hard. The other was positioned directly over my nose so every breath passed through her toes and more of her weight came down on me holding the arm down and pressing uncomfortably on my nose. I am not sure if I was growing accustomed or the stink was passing, but it was no longer so bad my eyes watered.

I heard her moan and realized she was rubbing herself right above me. The moaning grew in volume, her toes making fists around my nose, and then I felt her shudder as she came hard. Both feet returned to my face pressing downward and she made a satisfied sound like she just ate something really tasty. I realized my erection was back and hoped this was not going to result in sucking on her toes. Luckily, without the moans it rapidly deflated.

After a few moments more the weight of her feet left my face. I heard her stand up, shift around and sit down on my stomach. Her bare hot wet pussy directly on me.

She shifted forward so that much of her weight was in her hands on my chest and she laughed saying "Your face smells like stinky feet. Are you regretting doing this?"

I tried to say "No mistress," but with a mouth full of panties it came out as a muffled sound.

She slid forward a little and rubbed her fingers on my lips. I wasn't sure what to do, but I opened up and must have guessed correctly as she pulled them out. My mouth had gone cotton and I made the mistake of licking my lips as the moisture returned. I didn't gag, but the taste of vinegary feet was even worse than the smell.

"What was that?" she asked again.

"No mistress."

"As apologies go I would have to give you an A plus so far. Now you stay right here." She said standing up and padding away.

A couple minutes later she returned sitting in the chair and I heard the sound of her dressing including the distinctive sound of hose going back on. She sat on my stomach again and I felt a warm cloth wiping my face gently. She started around the lips and nose, but took her time and washed my entire face from chin to forehead.

"You may open your eyes now," she said.

I opened them to see her leaning forward until her face was just inches from mine, then she sniffed and smiled.

"Much better" she said. I realized she meant my face no longer smelled like her feet. She untied me and stood up walking over to the couch.

"You go brush your teeth and bring me a drink." she commanded.

I stood up slowly, my muscles hurting. "Yes mistress. Water, coffee, tea, iced tea?" I asked.

"Oh iced tea would be lovely."

I worked as quickly as I could, thanking my lucky stars I could brush my teeth, and shortly returned to the living room with a tall glass of iced tea handing it to her with a little bow. The subservient role was coming more naturally now and I was rather enjoying myself.

She took a long drink and gave me a considering look. "Tell me how the experience was for you since I arrived." she said.

So I recounted the last hour to her explaining in as much detail as I could. She nodded and sipped her tea as I spoke occasionally asking a question on particulars. When I finished she stood, tossed the cushions from the couch onto the floor and motioned for me to lay down.

I quickly obliged and she repositioned me until I was on my back with my knees bent up centered on the cushions. She joined me on the couch sitting with the ass of her jeans resting on my crotch, her back leaning against my legs and one shoe on either side of my head. I knew she was commando, possibly damp, and was sitting right on me. She squirmed a little, then leaned forward and removed her right shoe. She lifted it to just inches above my face. The earlier stench was completely gone and her foot was gorgeous; I felt my erection press hard into her jeans trying to get more room.

She giggled, placed her foot beside my head and removed her other shoe. Then she leaned back and rested both her feet on my face again wiggling her butt back and forth allowing my throbbing penis to work its way up so that her weight was resting on it.

"Do you have a favorite panty hose?" she asked.

We stayed like that for the next hour with her asking me questions and me giving answers. I could barely think and told her anything she wanted to know often in embarrassing detail. She was interested in every nuance of what I would like, what she could do to me, what I wouldn't like, and what I wouldn't do at all. The last was a pretty short list.

She shifted her weight from time to time and each time I moaned and while I couldn't see her face I somehow the moaning made her smile. Suddenly I realized that I was dangerously close to an orgasm. Don't get me wrong, I desperately wanted one, but I was also still her slave and did not want punishment again so I said "Mistress, I am going to orgasm very soon if we stay like this."

"Oh good boy," she said in a sincere voice and moved off so that she was beside me on the couch. She wiggled for more room and I obligingly shifted until I was firmly pressed into the back of the couch. She rested her back against the arm of the couch reached under my left leg wrapped her hand around my oh so tender shaft. She pulled toward her and I obligingly squirmed her direction until my knees were bent double.

My hands clenched as she very softly toyed her thumb along the tip and rested her left leg across my chest with her hosed foot brushing my ear. I turned slightly to admire the sheer material and inhaled taking in the scent.

"I would personally like to return in four weeks and accept you as my slave again; would you like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes mistress," came out breathy. I was struggling not to twitch and thrust into her hand.

"I would have a few conditions," she said. "First I would want you to work out some every day, get those arms and pecs toned up."

"Yes mistress" I said in nearly a moan. I really wasn't getting any blood flow to my brain and I didn't know if there was anything I would deny her in that moment.

"Second I would want you to promise not to orgasm until I return. Your last punishment for treating me badly in the past."

I gripped my fists harder and bit my lip. I moaned and finally said, "I don't know if I can do that."

She laughed and shifted her foot over rubbing the hose across my cheek and letting me smell the heady scent. I had armed her with absolute knowledge of my kinkiest self.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers
12