Revenge Pt. 02 Day 01: Her View

Story Info
A story of seductive domination.
9.1k words
4.46
10.4k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

I parked my car in the driveway and wanted to take a moment to calm my jittery nerves, but he was standing on the front porch. When I drove away from this house a month ago I had been so pleased with myself. Then I found out how hard it is to receive a yes in my email for twenty seven straight days without being able to touch the man sending it.

I had arrived home with the delusion that I was going to also wait for one month. I didn't last twenty four hours and only managed to skip two days total; one of them being today. I couldn't even imagine how he did it. One day the email came at fifteen to midnight and I was terrified it wasn't coming. I don't think I could have stuck to my guns and never seen him again. No, no I couldn't have done that and I don't feel bad about that. Luckily he did make it and I didn't have to concern myself with that potentiality.

I was a little irritated that he was waiting on the porch, but all things considered I shouldn't be surprised. He looked amazing. I had figured requesting a tie be worn would lead to being dressed up, but I thought a dress shirt over jeans. He stood there in black dress slacks that looked custom fit. His shirt was a deep burgundy with short sleeves which showed off arms far more muscled and defined than I would have thought possible to develop in one month. A form fitting vest and a black silk tie finished off the outfit nicely. He had been a very good boy.

I hoped I had done as well selecting my outfit. I had spent most of the last three days changing my mind. Looking down I realized we looked like a couple. I had changed outfits twelve times before getting in the car. Hose under jeans was his absolute favorite, but I opted for black dress slacks. They fit me perfectly and made my ass look incredible. I went with black silken mist thigh highs underneath with new black italian strappy heels which had cost me nearly two weeks of pay. A satin burgundy top, which nearly matched his shirt, covered a lacy burgundy bra with matching panties. I wondered if his underwear was burgundy?

In the moments it had taken me to turn off the car and check out his outfit, he had walked to the driveway and was opening the door for me. I stepped out of the car carefully stretching out the leg like a model in a commercial and enjoyed watching his eyes track it with desire.

He looked happy. "Hello slave"

"Hello mistress" he responded.

"How did it go?" I asked as we walked up to the house.

"It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life." He responded sounding sincere and succinct, not like he was complaining.

"Tell me about it. " I said. "How did you cope?"

"Yes mistress. The first few days I spent with a near perpetual hard on. By the third day that becomes quite unpleasant. Twice I had to go outside and pee in the woods because I couldn't calm down enough to use the toilet. By day three I started taking a lot of cold showers, which are awful." he said with a shiver as he opened the front door for me.

"You only required one a day, but even with the misery of the cold shower I couldn't resist and usually it was a half dozen times a day followed by a cold shower where I swore I wouldn't smell again until the next day. I couldn't concentrate on anything, all I did was work out and think about you. The ordeal made basic training seem like a day at the beach. I nearly failed several times. Everytime I waivered I remembered I couldn't see you again if I failed" he said looking at me with a short pause "So I didn't fail."

"Awww." I said smiling at him. "I am very glad you made it through and you are now forgiven. The past is wiped clean." I said it and I realized I meant it. I wasn't angry, I was just happy to be here.

"Thank you mistress." He beamed at me looking surprised.

"First order of business" I said "I would like a full tour of the house, followed by a foot rub."

"Yes mistress" he said and guided me into the kitchen.

Ten minutes later we were in his sun room. Why he didn't named it his tree house is beyond me. It was at the back of the house up a spiral stair with a large open floor, a wood burning stove, an L shaped couch, two matching bean bag chairs and glass walls and ceiling. The couch was on tall legs with a rich comfy looking green pattern. It was soft and smooth when I ran my hand over the back. The room was perfect for some of the plans I had.

"Did you rearrange this room for me?" I asked sounding a bit suspicious.

He blushed and with a sheepish look said "Yes Mistress".

I strolled around the couch lazily sliding my hand across the material as I looked out upon a landscape in the tree tops. It was a sea of green and breathtaking. We would definitely remain here until I could watch the sunset. I could live in this room.

I nodded my head and softly said "Nicely done".

"Thank you Mistress"

I sat on the couch and said "Okay...come around here, take off everything below the waist and stand in front of me."

He responded to me perfectly removing his shoes, socks, slacks and black bikini underwear placing them in a neat pile under the couch.

"Stand right here" I said pointing at the floor between my feet.

He obligingly stepped into position with his erect penis right beside my face. I noted that he had trimmed off all the hair so that he would be smooth to the touch. It was a sexy look and I wanted to touch it.

I smiled and showed him my recently manicured small nails. I usually trimmed them short, but this month I let them get a teensy bit past the tip of the finger painting them a red so dark it almost looked black.I made a claw shape reaching between his legs watching his eyes widen. I gently made contact with the tender skin just behind his sack and gave it a teasing little scratch as I tightened my hand until I was firmly holding his testicles. He swallowed but made no other motion.

"Hands clasped behind your back" I said softly then rubbed the side of my nose up the shaft and across the tip enjoying the way it pulsed against me. I turned my head to the right so that I could look up at him. He was staring straight ahead like the soldier he once was.

"Look at me" I said.

"Yes mistress" he responded looking at me with mixed emotions. I could see how badly he wanted me. It made me feel powerful and took my arousal up another notch.

I kissed up the side of his shaft until I reached the very edge of the tip where I gently nipped and gave his balls a gentle squeeze. He bit his lower lip in response jerking ever so slightly with a low groan.

I released him and handed him a cushion. "Kneel" I said. "And no more speaking until I give you permission."

He opened his mouth to respond then closed it giving me a short nod. He placed the cushion on the floor and kneeled upon it.

"Did I say to release your hands from behind your back?" I asked.

He instantly complied straightening his spine and pulling the shirt tight across his chest.

I moved my legs to trap his cock between my calves watching him inhale and flex. I reached forward wrapping two fingers around the tie with the tips touching. I slowly pulled the tie free from the vest. I edged up a bit on the couch, so I was inches away from his face, and looking at his neck straightened the tie.

"Last time was impromptu" I said. "Now I have had an entire month to plan." I paused for effect "I have a favor to ask" I paused again looking at him then returned focus to his tie sliding it through my fingers playfully. "I want you to ask me to be your mistress for a full twenty four hours. I want you to consider this carefully because make no doubt, I will ... use you." I said drawing out the will and looking at him squarely. "Last time the punishment was about revenge, so there was a lot of punishment; but I did enjoy you suffering for me. As my slave you will suffer for me again." With the last word I made a quick motion adjusting the tie so that it was very snug on his neck.

"Only ask if you mean it and saying no will be fine. I will not punish you for that." I said with a devious smile. I had practiced that devious smile in the mirror until it felt natural. With a small shrug added "Much".

"Now" I said standing up so that he found his face buried right in my crotch. I moved forward slightly forcing him to lean back and to remain upright he had to press his face tight into me. I stood that way looking down at him. I ran my fingers through his hair until I saw his muscles begin to tremble. "I saw a yoga mat in your workout room. I assume you know basic yoga?"

Silence. OH right...he wasn't allowed to respond.

"You may respond to this one question." I said.

"Yes mistress." came the muffled reply. His body was beginning to shake to remain in position.

"Good, lay face down on the floor arms at your sides."

When he was motionless in the requested position I walked around to his head and snagged the tie from under him pulling it taut over his forehead letting the silky material slide through my fingers until I was standing straight up holding the end of the tie. I then slid my open toed shoes under his face wiggling gently until his nose nestled directly between my big toes, the tip resting on the soft leather of both shoes. I wiggled the toes vigorously to waft my smell around. It was delicious knowing just how much he enjoyed this.

"Deep inhale through the nose" I said. I heard and felt him inhaling deeply.

"Come to plank" I said.

He rapidly placed his arms in position and pushed his body up from the floor into a perfect full plank and remained motionless. I bent my knees until I could gently lift the toes of my shoes and slide the tie underneath. I pulled it until it was a tight line between the shoe and his neck.

"Bend the elbows just a teensy bit" I said pulling on the tie until he complied. I leaned forward into the toes so that he could no longer fully straighten his arms. I could feel myself getting moist and hoped he could smell it so close to his face.

I rubbed my hand across the muscle of his upper "I think it is important to take a moment and enjoy our perspective roles, don't you?"

He nodded without losing plank. I straightened up and said. "Drop the plank until your nose touches my shoes, inhale deeply through the nose then push back up to plank."

He complied and I watched as he very slowly lowered himself with a long exhale. He stopped with his nose perfectly positioned and inhaled deeply pushing smoothly and slowly back to plan.

"You know, I fantasized about this very position often over the years we were apart." Without being told to he continued doing those slow pushups inhaling deeply between my toes then pushing back up. When he did the tenth slow push up I continued "Though in those fantasies I was always angry with you. It is actually far better that I am not." He was at twenty and I was impressed. At twenty five I lifted my toe releasing him and moved to sit on the couch.

"Grab a bean bag chair and sit in front of me." I commanded.

He moved quickly, but gracefully to slide one of the plush bean bags into position, grabbed a towel from the small pile under the couch placing it on the chair before he sat. He sat indian style and leaned forward carefully undoing the three buckles on each shoe. I allowed his hand on my ankle to lift and remove each shoe, again placing them very neatly out of the way yet conveniently close. He took my left foot in his hands, pulled it into his lap and started rubbing. It felt so good I moaned.

Oh it felt amazing but I had something different in mind. "Use your chin to work the base of my toes."

He obligingly lifted my foot and began working with his chin, spreading the toes and getting into the ball of the foot. I let him do that for a minute and said "Now work the arch the same way." I had tried getting decent foot rubs from men over the years, but half of them only managed to tickle me and the other half rubbed less than a minute before assuming it was time for sex. This was a man who knew to give a foot rub.

He tilted his head back slightly and worked the arch with his chin. This resulted in my toes going over his nose and reducing his vision so he could only see me from the boobs up. Carefully not moving I took my right foot and placed the ball at the base of his penis wrapping my toes around the shaft, enjoying his short gasp of surprise. Pressing firmly I began massaging with my toes so that he could feel it in the shaft and balls.

"Now you may ask if you wish" I said sliding my toes up the shaft so that it was firmly trapped between his belly and my foot. Then back down to the base to begin massaging again.

He stopped rubbing long enough to reply. "Mistress I beg you to accept me until midnight tomorrow as your adoring slave. I suffered many weeks for you and I will not fail to please you now."

Oh he is good. I thought with a smile. I requested twenty four hours and he granted me an extra eight. I slid the foot up again but stopped short of the tip which was coated in precum. I imagined after a month of very horny celibacy he was very full of cum. Honestly I couldn't believe he wasn't pushing for instant sexual gratification like other men do.

"Very well, I accept" I said. "Now the other foot."

I allowed him to work the feet back and forth until they both felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I persisted in teasing him with the off foot admiring his resolve and restraint. Sometimes I took the top of my foot and rubbed it slowly and ever so gently across his balls By the end he was trembling and moaning. Honestly I would have gone longer, but he had seeped so much I was in danger of getting my hose sticky anywhere above the balls.

"Please go clean yourself off, then bring my bags up from the car" I said.

"Yes mistress" he nearly dashed out of the room looking a bit awkward with his erection leading the way.

While he was gone I removed my slacks and blouse, put the shoes back on and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Matching bra and panties, black silken mist hose, sexy italian heels; oh my. I grinned at my reflection and winked.

I wasn't kept waiting long. He came up the stairs carefully holding one of my bags in each hand with a shoebox under his left arm which had not been in the car.

He rounded the top, saw me, and stopped dead in his tracks; the box under his arm didn't. It slid free landing with a loud thump on the floor. The lid popped off and a gorgeous pair of black shoes spilled out. They were jet black with silver buckles sporting three inch heels with a wide base. The leather had that soft look like a pair of butter leather gloves. They looked elegant, and expensive. I LOVED them.

He swiftly set down the luggage reboxed the shoes and brought all three over to me.

"Sit the bags at the end of the couch and bring me those shoes." I said like a child wanting to open a present.

He moved swiftly with a quick "Yes mistress" response.

I allowed him to put the shoes on and buckle them noting he was freshly cleaned but still hard as a rock. Definitely needed to relieve that soon.

I stood and took a couple test steps into the room. Now it was my jaw hanging open. How could these shoes exist? They clung to every part of my foot giving perfect support, and the padding inside was cushy like slippers, but they looked sleek not bukly. I swear I have had running shoes that didn't feel this comfortable. Oh and did I mention they were gorgeous?

"I also made a pair of boots", he said while I wandered around admiring the shoes.

"You made these?" I said in a shocked voice as I came to a stop.

"Yes mistress." he said smiling at me from his kneeling position. "It is a hobby, and you left those well worn shoes that I was able to measure. I measured very " he drew out the word slightly "carefully. They weren't as accurate as a foot mold would be, but close I think."

I was absolutely stunned. I walked several laps around the couch stopping by the glass to admire them in the reflection. They had a single strap that wrapped around the ankle fastened with a sterling silver clasp. The strap looked so pretty it could have been an ankle bracelet. The pretty strap was attached by matching leather straps down the sides to the base leaving the heel mostly exposed. Just behind the arch of my foot the sides made a slow rise up to form an inch thick strap which crossed the top of my foot leaving a peekaboo toe. The material looked and felt like leather, but it had a little give like leather bonded cross bred with spandex. The sun was just starting to set and my life was awesome.

"Thank you so much" I said walking up and giving him a big hug.

"You are welcome" I could hear the smile in his voice. I grabbed the tie pulling his head down and gave him a long kiss. His tongue teased my lips slightly and I kissed him again.

"Okay then" I said walking over to the couch. "Please lie on your back on the couch."

"Yes mistress"

Once he settled into position I slid off my new shoes and panties, then straddled him sitting on his stomach. I slowly slid down his body until his erect penis was pressed tightly into my back. I held up the panties smiling at him with a wink fondly remembering the previous month. These panties cost nearly a hundred dollars and were not going in his mouth, but he didn't have to know that. I folded them and set them atop my clothing on the back of the couch.

"You have been just amazing," I said "and as a reward I am going to let you orgasm this first time of the weekend with no restrictions, no complications." I wiggled hips. "You may touch me, and enjoy as you wish."

"Thank you mistress" he said in a husky voice. A teardrop rolled down his left cheek.

"I am going to slide you inside me." I said. "If you would like I can flip around so that you may admire my feet in the black silken mist while I do so?" I think the position was called reverse cowgirl.

"I am so hard I hurt." he said. "I just want to be inside you as soon as possible" the last came out with his eyes closed in a moaning voice.

I lifted myself up enjoying the sensation of it sliding down my back and across my ass, I carefully slipped the tip between my legs and once it hit the correct position I began lowering myself. Slowly, very slowly. I had forgotten how perfect it was. It being his dick. The absolute correct size to fill me completely without causing any discomfort. I wasn't certain if the moan I heard was mine or his. No other man had been this perfect, always a little too short or a little too long or a little too thin. Never perfection. Oh I could just kill him for leaving me.

I sat there allowing him to move as he wished, enjoying the feel of his hips thrusting into me. I squeezed with the muscles my kegels had developed and an orgasm swept through me fierce and unexpected. I pitched forward until I was laying on his chest. My legs squeezed tightly against his sides gasping in surprise. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly to his chest with my arms trapped.

This was not how I had imagined it playing out and I could not believe I orgasmed. Or I should say could not believe I was orgasming as he thrust again and again. Waves of pleasure washed through my body and I was gasping "oh yes" over and over again. Finally I felt him shoot inside me as he roared like a beast with one final thrust.

The last vestiges of the orgasms faded and I lay there wrapped in his arms absolutely content. I think I dozed for a moment and awoke to feel him growing inside me.

I giggled and pushed up to a sitting position. "Already?" I asked in shock smiling at him.

"Oh yes mistress. I have a month of pent up desire" he said wiggling his hips; felt myself become completely filled once again.

I gave him another kegel squeeze as hard as I could eliciting a small moan. Maintaining the pressure I slowly slid up until we separated.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers