Revenge Pt. 02 Day 01: His View

Story Info
A story of seductive domination.
8.6k words
4.27
8.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

I made it through the month, ... barely. I have no idea how anyone can handle a lifetime of celibacy. One month and I was jittery, couldn't sleep well, and my balls literally ached all the time. Yes, all of the time, as in every minute of every day.

I must have taken over fifty cold showers, which are absolutely miserable, and very limited in effectiveness. Oh sure after I was cold enough the wood softened, but the balls still ached and an hour later when my teeth stopped chattering it resurrected with a vengeance. It probably didn't help that I was inhaling her scent like an addict getting a fix. My opinion of my willpower took a hard hit this last month.

I had no idea when, or even if, she was going to show up. I was up at five am for my favorite, another cold shower. I had selected my outfit the second day of the ordeal and was dressed and checking myself in the mirror for the tenth time by seven am. Then I paced looking out the windows at the empty driveway. Back and forth, back and forth; worse than any kid waiting on Santa.

What if she didn't come? I'd find her. I pulled out my phone and started researching detectives. That took about twenty minutes and then I paced again. I had to get out of the house, but I couldn't leave either. I stepped onto the front porch and began pacing its length.

At long last I heard a car in my drive and the nose of a red and white mini cooper rounded the corner. I very nearly broke out in dance and rushed down to open her door.

A lovely black leather shoe with multiple buckles lead the way. Very sheer black hose under black dress slacks. I realized I was staring at her leg and quickly looked up as she finished exiting the car.

"Hello slave", she said sounding calm and collected.

I swallowed and replied "Hello mistress".

"How did it go?" she asked leading the way to the front door. I rushed to catch up.

"It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life." I said.

"Tell me about it. " she said. "How did you cope?"

"Yes mistress. The first few days I spent with a near perpetual hard on. By the third day that becomes quite unpleasant. Twice I had to go outside and pee in the woods because I couldn't calm down enough to use the toilet. By day three I started taking a lot of cold showers, which are awful." I may have shivered a little as I opened the door for her, admiring her ass as she walked in. I'd never seen slacks cup an ass that well before and yanked back my hand as I realized I was about to touch it without permission. I was beginning to come apart at the seams.

I stepped inside closing the door and continued. "You only required one a day, but even with the misery of the cold shower I couldn't resist and usually it was a half dozen times a day followed by a cold shower where I swore I wouldn't smell again until the next day. I couldn't concentrate on anything, all I did was work out and think about you. The ordeal made basic training seem like a day at the beach. I nearly failed several times. Everytime I waivered I remembered I couldn't see you again if I failed" I paused looking into her eyes "So I didn't fail."

"Awww." she said with this adorable little smile "I am very glad you made it through and you are now forgiven. The past is wiped clean."

That was unexpected. I couldn't believe it, but that probably meant a better day for me and I really needed a better day for me and was overcome with emotions as I replied "Thank you mistress."

"First order of business" she said "I would like a full tour of the house, followed by a foot rub."

"Yes mistress" Oh yes! I couldn't wait to get my hands on those lovely feet. I showed her around the house a little hastily and finished the tour in the sun room. I had a feeling it would be her favorite room in the house and had completely redecorated with her in mind.

I watched as she wandered around the room running her hand across the back of the tall couch.

"Did you rearrange this room for me?" she asked without stopping.

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

After a moment longer of checking things out I heard her say in a low voice "Nicely done".

She sat on the couch saying "Okay...come around here, take off everything below the waist and stand in front of me."

I moved as quickly as I could with my body trembling slightly. I am certain I had never before been this excited. I folded my clothes neatly and placed them under the couch, straightening back up to look at her. My shirt cascaded around my hips but was stuck on top of my erection, the ache in my balls redoubled.

She separated her feet slightly pointing between them and said "Stand right here"

I moved in close very aware of my penis right at eye level. I swallowed nervously and waited.

She lifted her hand showing me a lovely dark dark red manicure by wiggling her fingers then shaped her hand into a claw with this devious little smile and reached between my legs. I felt her slide the nails around my balls then she closed her hand firmly on them. I could tell it wasn't that much pressure, but I was so sensitive it hurt. I loved it, but it hurt. I know that makes no sense, but it was true. I loved it and it hurt.

"Hands clasped behind your back" she said. I quickly obliged standing at parade rest allowing her to do as she wished with me. She was rubbing up and down my shaft without releasing the testicles. I felt light headed.

"Look at me", she said.

I looked down replying "Yes mistress" I didn't just desire her, I needed her more than I needed air. I wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her over and over the rest of the night. I heard myself whimper as she slowly gave little kisses up my hard shaft then teasingly bit the tip while giving my balls a squeeze that almost dropped me to my knees.

The squeeze was quick and she released me saying "Kneel, And no more speaking until I give you permission."

I almost responded but caught myself giving a little nod. She handed me a cushion and I placed it on the floor kneeling obediently in front of her.

"Did I say to release your hands from behind your back?" she demanded, sounding stern.

Oops! I was really not at the top of my game I thought as I quickly complied.

I felt her trap my erection between her silky calves and resisted the urge to hump her legs like a dog. It may not sound like much, but I was proud I could accomplish it.

She pulled my tie loose from the vest slid her body in closer which felt like lightning shooting through my nethers. She was straightening my tie in obvious pleasure and my heart was about to explode from my chest.

"Last time was impromptu" she said. "Now I have had an entire month to plan." she paused briefly and continued "I have a favor to ask". If it was more celibacy I couldn't. I just couldn't.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I want you to ask me to be your mistress for a full twenty four hours. I want you to consider this carefully because make no doubt, I will ... use you." she said drawing out the will and looking at me squarely. "Last time the punishment was about revenge, so there was a lot of punishment; but I did enjoy you suffering for me. As my slave you will suffer for me again." With the last word she made a quick motion adjusting the tie uncomfortably snug on my neck. It suddenly felt like a collar. She owned me in every way imaginable and I had no will of my own.

"Only ask if you mean it and saying no will be fine. I will not punish you for that." she told me with a devious smile. With a small shrug she added "Much".

"Now" she said standing up which resulted in my face buried in her crouch. Oh that was nice. Rather than back away she stepped into me crushing my face into her and working the muscles in my thighs. She stood there for a long time without making a sound running her fingers through my hair as I breathed in her scent. The scent of my mistress. My lovely incredible mistress.

"I saw a yoga mat in your workout room. I assume you know basic yoga?" she finally asked as I thought I might collapse.

I opened my mouth to respond but remembered at the last moment she hadn't given me permission to speak again.

"You may respond to this one question." she said.

"Yes mistress" I replied. I had never spoken directly into a woman's crotch before.

"Good, lay face down on the floor arms at your sides."

I complied my arousal hurting against the floor. She bent her knees in front of me grabbing my tie and pulling it up over my face past the top of my head. Not too tight, but firm. Then she slid her shoes under my face and I adjusted slightly until my nose was nestled between her big toes. The smell drove me wild.

"Deep inhale through the nose", she said and I enjoyed it.

"Come to plank" she commanded.

I moved my arms forward and pushed up, tightening my core and staring at her lovely little feet in those sexy Louboutin's. Without moving her feet she bent her knees and placed my tie under the toes of her shoes pulling it tight so that I felt a little pressure on the back of my neck.

"Bend the elbows just a teensy bit", she said in a cute little voice adding a little pressure to the tug. I complied and she moved her weight back into the toes trapping the tie, and me. I breathed in her glorious scent. I loved everything about her.

She began running her hands across my arms and shoulders giving a squeeze on the muscles and asked "I think it is important to take a moment and enjoy our perspective roles, don't you?"

Luckily my voice didn't seem to exist at the moment as I tried to say Yes mistress before I remembered I wasn't allowed to speak. I nodded my head twice.

"Drop the plank until your nose touches my shoes, inhale deeply through the nose then push back up to plank." she commanded.

This I could do. I slowly lowered myself on exhale until I felt my nose slide between her toes. I inhaled deeply smelling the combination of leather, nylon and goddess feet. I pushed slowly back up on exhale, my arms unable to straighten fully as my tie trapped me. I had to smell it again. I needed to, I MUST. I lowered myself thankful she didn't tell me to stop and inhaled deeply.

"You know, I fantasized about this very position often over the years we were apart." she said to me. I just kept doing the very slow pushups to get my breath of her. "Though in those fantasies I was always angry with you. It is actually far better that I am not." she said as I continued.

Uhoh! I knew that feeling. I was going to orgasm, right here on the floor. Should I say something, should I stop? Just as I decided I must say something her toe lifted from my tie and she walked to the couch. I stayed in plank not trusting myself if I even brushed the ground. I took several steadying breaths and slowly the explosion passed.

"Grab a bean bag chair and sit in front of me." she said.

I quickly complied grabbing a towel to protect the chair from my naked ass, a little surprised that I was able to concentrate enough for that. I started unbuckling her shoes so I could get to those feet for the promised massage and had all six buckles undone before I realized I had done it without a command. No complaints so I guess I got away with a little forwardness.

I slipped off her shoes and gently placed one foot on my lap and began massaging. Oh that felt good running through my fingers and the scent was so much better with the shoe off.

"Use your chin to work the base of my toes." she said.

She knew what a treat that would be for me and I swiftly lifted the foot to work it as instructed. The silken mist hose sliding across my chin, the smell strong now; I began to bliss out.

"Now work the arch the same way." she said. I slid the foot up working my chin into her arch watching her lovely short toes wiggle in the sheer material.

My mind was foggy with my drug of choice and then the world came into focus again as I felt her other foot pressing the base of my penis firmly and massaging it with her toes. I am sure I whimpered, but did not stop.

She teased me with that other foot and I noticed the ache in my balls was less and I was beginning to feel better.

"Now you may ask if you wish" she told me as she worked her magic below. Ask what? I wondered. OH RIGHT! Be her slave tomorrow, yes please! This was hands down the best moment of my life. I felt like I had ascended to a new level of consciousness in which pleasure reigned the supreme sensation.

"Mistress I beg you to accept me until midnight tomorrow as your adoring slave. I suffered many weeks for you and I will not fail to please you now." I said. I meant it. In the moment I would have given her my entire life, I was hers for the taking.

"Very well, I accept" she said. "Now the other foot."

I lowered one foot taking the other to lift and work with my chin. She massaged me below as I massaged her above and time ceased to exist. The world was pure pleasure. I existed for her. Maybe that should have scared me, but it did not.

I couldn't tell you how long we continued like this. We switched feet several times and I would have continued until my body could go on no longer.

"Please go clean yourself off, then bring my bags up from the car" she said.

"Yes mistress" I said and moved without thought. I was her puppet.

The next thing I knew I was climbing the stairs into the sun room. I didn't recall cleaning up or going to the car. As my foot came down on the top step I saw her. She was backlit from a low hanging sun. She had taken off the slacks and top and stood in matching burgundy bra and panties. The silken mist were thigh highs today and she had her shoes back on.

No other outfit looks as sexy on a woman as what she wore. I heard a thump and looking down I saw I had dropped a shoe box. It was the shoes I had made for her; though I didn't remember grabbing them. I quickly gathered them up and carried everything toward the couch.

"Sit the bags at the end of the couch and bring me those shoes." she said sounding pleased.

"Yes mistress"

I was still moving in a state above the world. She was in focus, but the room was blurry like a professional photographer can create. I unpacked the shoes and she allowed me to put them on. I watched her take a step in them. I made them myself. I had cobbled as a hobby for years, you can probably guess how I chose it. I had become quite good and had switched from leather to a new synthetic leather that smelled and felt like the real thing, but it had just a little stretch to it and no animals were harmed in its creation.

"I also made a pair of boots", I heard myself say.

"You made these?" she asked stopping.

"Yes mistress." I heard myself say "It is a hobby, and you left those well worn shoes that I was able to measure. I measured very carefully. They weren't as accurate as a foot mold would be, but close I think."

"Thank you so much" she said giving me a hug. It was warm and kind and made my little pocket of heaven all that much nicer.

"You are welcome" I said and she grabbed my tie yanking my head down for a kiss. She tasted slightly of vanilla and as we broke apart I licked her lips without thinking. She kissed me again, hard.

"Okay then" she said walking over to stand by the couch "Please lie on your back on the couch."

"Yes mistress" my body complied to her wishes.

She straddled me sitting on my stomach. Her weight was pleasurable and she slowly slide down my stomach until I felt myself pressing into her back. I had an erection I realized. Oh right...I always had an erection didn't I? She wiggled her hips and suddenly the focus came back to the world and the needs of my body returned fierce and demanding. I must have her.

"You have been just amazing," she said "and as a reward I am going to let you orgasm this first time of the weekend with no restrictions, no complications." she wiggled her hips as fireworks of joy went off in my head. "You may touch me, and enjoy as you wish."

"Thank you mistress" I replied hearing the need in my voice. It was finally going to happen. I had made it. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I am going to slide you inside me. If you would like I can flip around so that you may admire my feet in the black silken mist while I do so?" I remembered telling her last month how much I would enjoy that, but at this moment I just needed to be inside her.

"I am so hard I hurt." I replied instantly. "I just want to be inside you as soon as possible"

She smiled at me in a way that said she liked my answer then lifted herself up and slowly slid me inside her. The urgency that I thought all encompassing grew to all new levels. She wiggled her hips slightly but didn't lift back up and I could not longer control myself I thrust into her. It just lifted her up, but it felt oh so good.

Suddenly her vagina tightened on my shaft and she screamed pitching forward onto my chest. I grabbed her in a bear hug and now I could truly thrust into her. I could not form word, but I could scream as I thrust again and again until I exploded. My vision faded to black for a moment and my body relaxed.

Apparently I had done sex wrong my entire life. It was the pinnacle of orgasms and I felt instant euphoria, enjoying her weight on my chest as I held her too me. After a moment I heard her snoring softly and smiled stroking her hair.

That was the most intense experience I had ever been through. I had read about achieving a higher state through meditation and my best guess is I just had that state achieved for me by this marvelous woman. She shifted on my chest making me smile. I could feel my arousal growing again, but no longer painfully urgent; just a warm lovely sensation.

She awoke with a small jerk and sat up.

"Already?" she asked sounding surprised.

"Oh yes mistress. I have a month of pent up desire" I responded wiggling my hips smiling as I came to full attention.

I felt her tighten on my shaft again then slowly lift until I popped out with a moan.

"Feel better?" she asked as she dried herself then cleaned up the mess on my stomach.

"Yes mistress" I responded jerking as she toweled off the still sensitive tip of my penis. I really did feel better. I don't know that I had ever felt this good before. I watched her put her new shoes on and loved how she admired my work.

"Now then" she said "I brought a little something for you as well." She reached into her luggage and pulled out a small velvet bag sitting down on the couch. "You, " shrug "me, ..us.". She smiled at me deviously.

"Please come stand right here again" she said pointing between her feet.

I moved close and clasped my hands behind my back without being asked. I watched as she pulled a small device out of the bag. It had a rubbery looking ring on one end, with a small silverish cylinder attached to the bottom. The other end of the cylinder had two lengths of cord about three inches long.

She placed the ring over my erection sliding it down to the base then I felt as she positioned the cylinder between my testicles. She looped the strings up each side around the ball sack and slide them through openings on the top of the ring. She gave the strings a little tug like you would when tightening shoe laces then leaned back to admire her work.

She held up a small black remote control and wiggled it at me. Then she pressed a button on it with her thumb and the contraption began to vibrate making me jerk and I found myself taking shallow little breaths as I attempted to accept the stimuli. I wasn't doing such a great job of that and then I felt the ring clamp tight around my penis and the vibration ceased. I let out a breath and looked down at myself seeing that I was very engorged.

"I know it isn't as amazing as the gifts you created for me, but I hope you like it. You do like being my slave don't you?" she asked.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers