Revenge Pt. 02 Day 02: Her View

Story Info
A story of seductive domination and foot fetish.
7.8k words
4.75
9.4k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

I awoke and stretched enjoying the feel of the sheets against my skin. As I straightened my leg I felt my foot bump against something and looking down see he was fast asleep, his face right against my foot. I'll be damned, I was sure he couldn't manage to stay that way all night. Of course he didn't even budge when I basically kicked him in the face so I was pretty sure it hadn't been that easy to accomplish.

The urge to pee was strong so I got up, grabbed my toiletries bag and headed to the bathroom. I glanced back and he did not move at all. As I passed through the living room I let my left hand pass through the cascade of plants from above. This was my second favorite room in the house. The large open space with the living plants and the hard woods made it feel exotic and cozy at the same time. Needed to spend time here soon.

After relieving the pressure on my bladder I turned on the shower and stripped. Was good to get the hose off. I loved the effect they had on him, but wearing hose overnight made my legs itch. After a good scratch I noted steam coming from the shower. I grabbed my razor and stepped in.

Even his shower was amazing. The head was at least a foot across and the water cascaded out of it in many tiny jets which combined to feel amazing on my skin. It was all done in real stone tiles at least 2 foot across and they warmed against my feet so quickly I suspected heaters below. Three people could show at once if they were friendly. I took my time enjoying the heat as I thought about the day ahead.

I had spent the previous month making plans, but honestly I was running on short supply now. I had spent too much time replaying the same ideas over and over. I had a one long shot lined up, but I needed more material to make it to sunset. It suddenly occurred to me that if he was still asleep when I got back to the room, he was going to need to pee. That gave me an idea. A devilishly good idea that involved some righteous vengeance.

I quickly turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. It was cream colored, thick, soft and easily the most amazing towel I had ever used. If he didn't live so far from the city I would seriously consider a commute to work. This was a slice of heaven.

Once dry I walked naked back through the living room carrying the damp towel. I padded as quietly as I could on bare feet up the steps and looked over the edge. He was still fast asleep on the couch in the exact position I had left him in. I crept across the room and gently lifted the sheet verifying he had morning wood. I smiled feeling devilish. It is good to own a man.

With one hand I whipped the sheet off and shoved him so that he was laying on his back and with the other I tossed the damp towel over his face before he could get more than a flash of my naked body.

"Good morning my slave." I said straddling him with my naked ass on his stomach. "Bet you need to pee don't you?" I said in a teasing voice.

"Yes mistress." he replied.

"You remember when you used to love tickling me in the morning when I needed to pee?" I asked raking my nails very lightly on his ribs causing him to jump and gasp. "Today I get my revenge for that. Tuck your hands under your ass." I lifted my weight up so he could raise slightly and he obediently put his hands palm down under his ass and lowered down on them.

Rather than sitting on his stomach I moved down and slid his erection inside me. I was very wet and enjoyed how smoothly he slid inside. I wiggled my hips a bit settling in and tightened my legs against his body.

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad do you need to pee?" I inquired.

"Seven mistress." he responded in a slightly strained voice. I wiggled my hips again and gave those ribs another tickle, longer this time; but not as long as he had coming.

"If you are going to lose control you better give me plenty of warning." I said. "If you pee inside me the punishment will be far more severe than anything you have seen so far."

"Yes mistress." he replied obediently in a groaning voice.

I clamped down with my legs as hard as I could and tore into his ribs. His body bucked uncontrollably as I teased the tender skin. I had always hated being on the receiving end of this treatment, but I could now see the appeal. My desire built as he began gasping for air and I gave him a moment's respite to reached over for the remote. I flipped on the vibration of his man-ipulator at a medium setting. I gasped myself as the vibrations passed through his shaft directly into my g spot.

His breath was coming back to normal, but he was squirming under me in a fashion I thought would be the pee pee dance if he were standing up.

"One to ten now?" I asked raking my nails across his ribs very lightly.

"Nine mistress" came the strained response. "Maybe 9.5."

"Just a couple minutes longer now, you can handle that for me can't you?" I said as I used my legs to lift and lower myself in slow strokes enjoying the sensations of his vibrating shaft sliding inside me.

He moaned in a I really need to pee sort of way, and I felt his body tighten as he shortened his breaths and through clenched teeth responded. "Yes mistress."

I flipped the vibration to max and let his ribs have it again. I was a little nervous he might lose control, but not so much so that I wasn't going to enjoy this moment. When we dated the one cruel thing he did was trap my feet in the morning and tickle them without letting me pee. He deserved this and besides, it was really fun. I can see why he did it and if you get the chance you should try it.

My legs clamped down even tighter and my body gave involuntary jerks causing a stroking action inside and I lost control of the remote dropping it to the floor. That was bad I thought, the vibration was now far too intense and I couldn't get enough control of my body to lift completely free of him.

After three failed attempts to get up and off I realized I could just lean a bit and slide forward. As his vibrating tip exited I was so sensitive I screamed. Once free I snagged the remote from the floor and punched the off button, collapsing onto his chest..

"Ten mistress, TEN!" he said urgently as I lay there.

I slid off to lay beside him saying "Remain still" in a stern voice.

He stopped breathing and his body was tight as a board. I chuckled and decided against any additional tickling. I slowly sat up and stood my legs still wobbly post orgasm.

"Close your eyes." I commanded. Without waiting for a response I took the towel off and wrapped it around my naked body. His eyes were closed as requested and he was trembling with the urgency to pee.

"You may now go pee and get cleaned up." I said. He opened his eyes struggling a moment to get his hands out from under himself, then stood and took short urgent steps across the room. "Make sure you wear a tie." I called to his lovely retreating ass.

"Yes mistress." he called back without slowing.

When the top of his head disappeared from site I folded the sheets and opened my bags pulling out the selection of clothing I had brought. I had a lot of clothes for a two day stay, but I had hoped to let him select an outfit and packed accordingly. I figured owning a slave came with the responsibility to take care of them.

On the far right I organized the undergarments including hose. Next to that I lined up several pairs of jeans and dress slacks. Then skirts, blouses, and finally two dresses. Not a walk in closet, but a decent selection.

I then considered the shoe boxes. I had brung six pairs of shoes and boots total, but really wanted to wear one that he made for me. They were far more comfortable than the any I had. After a moments consideration I sighed and set all of them neatly in front of the couch. He had won a bet and it seemed only fair to fully honor it.

That done I cinched the towel a little tighter and headed toward the kitchen for coffee.

I was just taking my first sip of coffee when he strolled in. He wore a sleek looking black shirt which fit him perfectly, accentuating the shoulders and chest. It had short sleeves pulled slightly snug over his biceps and was tapered to his waist where he tucked it in and cinched it down leather belt that had gorgeous silver hardware. His wide shoulders and narrow waist made a very impressive V shape. The slacks were black straight legged with that expensive look to them and his shoes were black leather with silver eyelets for the laces which matched the silver of his belt buckle. The solid black outfit made the red silk tie stand out and I instantly had a desire to hold it.

I sat my coffee down on the counter and hopped up to sit beside it with my bare legs and feet dangling out of the towel. "Come over here." I said.

"Yes mistress."

When he got close I snagged the tie pulling him in close and wrapped my legs around him. I held the tie in my left hand and slid my right up and down the rich material enjoying the feel. I just loved a man's tie. "I've always thought tie's were designed to be a leash. A symbolic showing that women are in charge." I said as I adjusted the knot at his throat. "Wouldn't you agree?"

He swallowed and replied "Yes mistress."

I pulled him down and kissed him hard on the lips. He moaned with desire and his tongue flicked out licking my lips as I let him go. That pulled a moan unexpectedly from me and I held very firmly onto the tie kissing him long and deep as I rubbed my shin against his crotch. The slacks material felt even better than the sheets or towel. He had a long horny day ahead of him, I thought smiling and releasing his tie.

"Grab some coffee and join me in the sunroom." I said hopping off the counter and snagging my coffee. As I walked away I called over my shoulder "Oh and we are calling it the treehouse from now on."

"As you wish mistress." he called back.

When he arrived with a steaming cup of java, I was sitting on the couch. I pointed to the floor at my feet. He obediently moved to the spot and I told him to kneel and rub my feet. I wasn't wearing hose yet, but I was still very clean. He took a sip of coffee sitting his cup on the floor and sat cross legged obediently lifting my foot and working his thumbs into the ball below my big toe.

I've had many foot rubs in my life, I like dress shoes and I get men to rub my sore feet. At least I thought I had many, but it turns out I was wrong. No one before apparently had a clue what they were doing. He slowly worked into each joint of the foot loosening and stretching until I wanted to purr. We finished our coffee and sat like that for a half hour until both my feet felt better than they had in.... well maybe in forever. I certainly couldn't remember a time when they didn't ache from the abuse of carrying me around. Not to mention the hours of dancing for fitness or fun.

"Mmm." I said smiling and pulled my foot from his magic hands. "That was heavenly, but I am starving. Pick an outfit for me to wear and let's hit the road."

"Yes mistress."

Without a moment's hesitation he selected black bra, no panties, black Silken Mist hose in full size, not the thigh highs I anticipated, a pair of jeans, a black satin top with sheer panels that fell below the waistline and the new boots he made for me. Then he surprised me by opening my small bag of jewelry and picking out a pair of silver dangly ear rings and a matching necklace with a small ruby that matched his tie. His selections coordinated with his outfit right down to the silver and red highlights. I adored his attention to detail.

I considered making him close his eyes, but decided to let him watch as I got dressed. I wasn't twenty, or even thirty, any longer and I wanted to see if he admired my current body. It was harder to drop the towel than I expected, fearful of seeing disappointment on his face. He looked me up and down with an expression I could only describe as bedroom eyes. I flushed slightly and started putting on clothing to cover.

As I zipped the last boot up I asked "So where do we have breakfast around here?"

"Normally I make breakfast, but there is a nice country restaurant halfway to the city. I thought we could go there and continue on to the mall for some shopping if you like?" he looked at me questioning "My treat of course mistress."

"I didn't win that bet." I said tilting my head and looking at him.

"No you did not, but I see no reason we couldn't shop anyway." he replied as we headed down the steps toward the front door.

"So what type of budget are we thinking of for this shopping?" I asked as he opened the front door for me. I normally wasn't greedy, but I did love clothes and he did seem to have sufficient funds.

"My card has a fifty thousand dollar limit, so somewhere near there mistress." he replied.

I nearly tripped. Exactly how wealthy was he now? Basically an unlimited clothes shopping day ahead. I had never done that. I had never even dreamed I could do that. You shop, find something you like, save for it or go in debt for it, then enjoy the hell out of it. I was so shocked at the concept I didn't notice the limo at first.

A mid size black limo was idling in the driveway with a well dressed elderly gentleman holding the back door open for us. He had on the black uniform with the drivers hat, a big smile, and a greying beard trimmed neatly.

I was an awkward teen who didn't make it to prom. I had never been in a limo and had always wanted to. I smiled thanking the driver and stepped into the luxurious massive interior. It was a small room with a wraparound couch only interrupted by the doors and a mini bar. Opaque glass separated the rear from the driver.

I sat down and ran my hands over the plush material of the limo seating. He climbed in and the door closed. He looked at me questioningly and I contemplated the situation.

"How long is the drive to our breakfast location?"

"About thirty minutes." he replied.

Oh really I thought. "About thirty minutes what?" I said looking at him meaningfully.

He blushed bright red glancing at the glass and responded "About thirty minutes mistress".

He was embarrassed and that was going to be fun I thought. "Just enough time for you to finish my foot rub." I said indicating a spot for him to sit. I leaned back as he carefully removed my boots and resumed rubbing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride.

-------------------------------------------

Six hours later found us with our second arm load of bags entering the Victoria's Secret store. I headed directly for the hosiery department and began handing him items from the shelves. He placed each in the shopping bag without comment obviously enjoying himself.

As I was pulling out drawers of panties which I wanted to get his opinion on an employee came over to see if we needed assistance. Her name tag read Trinity, one of my favorite names; but she was at least thirty so much too old to be named for the movie character.

"Do you need any assistance?" she inquired with a warm smile giving the packages he carried an appraising look. She was cute. Nearly six feet tall with a slender build and long straight dark hair. I hadn't teased him in hours and this was the perfect location.

The store was surprisingly dead so I held up two pair of panties and asked "Which do you prefer?" as I looked him square in the eyes.

He blushed fiercely red but responded without hesitation "The dark green pair, mistress."

Trinity looked a little shocked, then flushed slightly and said "Really?"

I nodded with a smile as I placed the selected panties into the shopping bag. "Indeed." I said.

She looked at him admiringly then back at me "Good for you!". She drew out the you sounding honestly admiring. I took a closer look at her and realized she was like me. I pulled out the remote and buzzed it once casually causing him to jump.

She made a little O shape with her mouth and flushed slightly. He was a furious shade of red but didn't object in any way.

"Would you hold this for me a moment?" I asked offering her the remote. Both of their eyes grew really large. She glanced at him, then the remote and finally around the store. Swallowing she took the proffered remote. "That little gray button toggles vibration." I said as it entered her hand.

Without hesitation she pressed the button and giggled at the vibration sound and slight jump then toggled it off.

"Nice shoes." I told her and she obligingly looked down shifting one foot forward. She wore sheer hose which must be Victoria's Secret and a pair of 5" heels. She was perfect for what I had in mind and I could tell he found her attractive. I know for a fact no girl wears those shoes to work unless she was hoping to be noticed by someone.

"Let me guess, " I said "you expected to see a man today and he either didn't show or didn't show interest?"

She looked at me a little stunned. "How did you know that?"

"I know from experience you don't wear shoes that uncomfortable to work in unless there is some man you want to notice you. And you didn't have the demeanor of someone who lined up a date today."

"I did not." she said with a resentful tone.

"Feels good holding the remote doesn't it?" I asked her.

She blushed a little glancing around the store again. "It does." she said quietly. "It really really does." She pressed the button leaving it on for a few seconds looking at me to see if I objected.

I motioned for her to hand it back. She flipped it off and handed it back looking a bit longingly at him.

"The mall is about to close" I said "Why don't you come back home with us for an hour or two? You could get a foot rub while we talk."

He stopped breathing and looked very nervous, while Trinity's eyes widened in surprise. She swallowed looking nervous as well, but also excited.

"I don't know." she said.

"I would let you use the remote while you are getting the foot rub." I tossed in.

Her eyes lit a little and she looked longingly at my slave. She nodded "Okay. Sure."

Fifteen minutes later we loaded the new shopping bags into the trunk and climbed into the back of the limo. I had him open a bottle of wine and pour us both a glass then motioned for him to lay on the floor.

He complied instantly with a quick "Yes mistress." He still looked nervous, but had stopped blushing every he called me mistress in front of someone.

I leaned over and took off his tie then rolled him over positioned so that his head was just below Trinity's feet. I used the tie to bind his wrists behind his back then took my seat resting my boots one on either side of his hands.

Trinity looked uncertain. "You can put your heels on top of his head or rest them on the floor next to his face where he will smell them. Whichever you wish." I said.

She opted for tucking them under his nose then took a large drink of wine. "He just lets you do this to him?"

"He loves serving me." I replied.

"He loves smelling my stinky nylons?" she asked with obvious doubt.

"Actually he really does love that. Bare stinky feet he hates, hosed stinky feet he is slave too." I shrugged. "Sometimes you just need to accept the reality of a man and not question the why of who he is. Men are just too weird to rationalize."

She laughed. "Isn't that the truth!" She leaned back deciding to rest her heels on his back. She took another drink. "And the discomfort of my heels in his back?" she asked after a few quiet minutes.

"That probably isn't as enjoyable, but he doesn't mind a little suffering for his mistress." I replied noting her stiletto heel resting with the weight of her legs. He would tell me if the pain grew too great.

We spent the remainder of the ride discussing our work lives, and were just beginning to dig into the men who treated us badly at work when we pulled into the drive. As I leaned over to untie him he winced slightly and I noted that Trinity had put a little weight into the heels on his back. The angry look on her face had another man in mind for the treatment, but she didn't mind the substitute. I smiled and exited the car when the door opened.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers