Revenge - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy just sat there on the side of Paula's lounger looking at her mother's open legs and the outsides of both her cunt lips covered in light brown hair. She told her mother she should put some lotion on me so I wouldn't burn. Aunt Paula said she just couldn't -- just shouldn't do that. Lucy told her to ask me if I wanted her to. She looked directly at me and asked me if that was what I really wanted her to do. As my gaze dropped to look at her exposed cunt lips, I told her yes I would enjoy that so much.

I lay down on my lounger as Aunt Paula came over with the bottle of lotion. Her soft hands caressed the skin on my back neck as she moved over my back. When her fingers moved under the strap behind my back, it stretched so tight the knot came open. She continued to rub the oil into my back and down to the skimpy bottoms. Her fingers moved underneath to rub down the hairy crack of my ass and push the cheeks outward as she drew back up. She quickly worked her way up from my feet back to my butt. Now, her fingers were rubbing my cheeks from below and she cautiously rubbed my hairy cunt lips where the hair tufted out both sides of the narrow crotch.

As I turned over, the open top just hung loosely over my nipples and areolas. Her hands lovingly covered my face and neck moving down onto my tits. She rubbed a full double handful of oil into both breasts stroking them and pulling my nipples. Her hands moved down toward the skimpy bottoms where my dark pussy hair was already sticking out above the top and out of both leg openings. She rubbed back and forth over my tummy for awhile before finally edging underneath the waistband to stroke my hairy bush. The hair was so thick the oil just made it a soppy mess. She rubbed her fingers back and forth through the thick matted hair.

Skipping my legs altogether, her hands went to the leg openings. She pushed fingers of both hands up inside both leg openings enjoying the thick coat of hair. Her fingers came together in the middle to find my cunt lips. She rubbed them up and down on the outside of my lips a couple of times before she seemed to come to her senses and pull her hands back.

Aunt Paula jumped up and headed toward the house saying we needed to start getting dinner ready. Lucy seemed worried about her mom so she followed her into the house leaving me laying there wishing someone had helped me finish.

With everyone fully dressed again, dinner went quietly. Lucy and I cleaned up after dinner as Aunt Paula sipped her drink while watching some TV in the living room. When we came into the living room, she said she was tired and was going to bed early. She suggested we go into town the next day to do some shopping and have dinner out on the town.

Lucy drug me into our room and made me strip completely and then undress her too. She made me kiss and lick her all over her body while she told me about watching her mother caress and fondle my body. She made me lick her pussy and ass while she told me how her mother had stroked my cunt lips and how she had wished it was hers her mother had touched. Then, she made me suck her clit and bring her to orgasm while she softly called her mother's name.

After her cum, Lucy turned on me almost savagely. She kissed and bit my nipples; then twisted and pulled them. She did it allover again as she shoved three and then four fingers up my cunt. She moved down to lick my pussy and suck my clit stopping only to tell me how she wished it was her mother's cunt she was working over. Just as I was getting close to orgasm, she shoved a finger up inside my butt. As I came, she said, "That's right mom, come on my face and fingers. Take that up your butt and come for me." I came hard even though I really didn't like her finger in there.

The next day, we did go shopping. Nothing out of the ordinary happened and nothing was mentioned of the day before. We were late getting home after a long wonderful dinner at a nice restaurant. Aunt Paula went straight to her room for the rest of the night.

Lucy and I went to bed too and once again we pleasured each other but this time there was no mention of Aunt Paula. She made me pleasure her first but then she focused on me and, after a long period of foreplay, brought me to a wonderful series of orgasms.

The next day, it was back to work week with Aunt Paula going to work and Lucy keeping us naked all day long. Everyday, she used me as her sex toy and made me pleasure her any way and anytime she wanted it. She kept threatening to make me go nude down at the swimming hole at the creek but I refused as it was just too public. The evenings were spent playing cards or watching television together; but again nothing happened and nothing was said about what had happened.

On Friday afternoon, Lucy tied me naked in the kitchen chair facing the door. She pushed the table over to me so she could sit on the edge putting her cunt and asshole at my mouth. She told me to do a real good job of pleasuring her or she would leave me there for her mom to find. Then she said maybe her mom would like that and not be mad at all. I told her with the way she had acted after the lotion event Saturday and how cold she had been ever since, I doubted that very much. I worked her cunt and asshole over as best I could; only able to use my mouth and tongue.

After I gave her several orgasms, Lucy finally untied me just as Aunt Paula pulled into the driveway. I only had time to grab my clothes and run for the bedroom as Aunt Paula came through the door. As it was, she caught Lucy pulling up her shorts.

That evening was my last evening on my visit there. Aunt Paula wanted to make a special dinner and desert. We pitched in and had a wonderful meal together. Lucy made Aunt Paula an after dinner drink to sip in the living room as we cleaned up after dinner. While we were busy in the kitchen, Lucy told me she had talked with her mom. She had shocked herself with what had happened and was having trouble accepting how much she liked it. The truth was she really had and she was going to be ok.

Lucy made another drink for her to bring in to her as we entered the living room. As we sat there discussing what to do for our last evening together, Lucy suggested another movie night. Aunt Paula hesitated before agreeing. As Lucy and I moved toward her bedroom, she told me nightgowns only and then hung back to go to her mother's room. When Lucy came into our room I was already in my nightgown. She quickly stripped naked and pulled her nightgown over her head saying Aunt Paula was already in the living room waiting for us.

Actually, Aunt Paula was in the kitchen in her nightgown working on the popcorn and drinks for our evening. As she took her drink and the big bowl of popcorn into the living room, we picked up our drinks and followed.

We sat in the same places as before. Lucy had borrowed a movie from one of her friends which turned out to be even sexier than the last one. As the movie started, Lucy went to displaying herself almost immediately. When I didn't, she gave me that dirty look causing me to give in. So, from the beginning both of us could look up each other's nightgowns as we leaned forward. Aunt Paula looked at both of us too. The next time I reached forward to get some popcorn, I happened to look toward Aunt Paula and was surprised to see her legs open and her hairy cunt on display too.

During the next sex scene, I watched Lucy caressing her tits through her nightgown. Before the scene ended Aunt Paula was caressing her tits too. I could see her stiff nipples poking into her nightgown as she pulled the material tight against them. My nipples were hard and aching for attention; so why not, I grabbed mine as well. As the scene ended we all went back to watching and eating popcorn. But now, I could see either or both hairy cunts at my pleasure and they were both looking at mine too.

After awhile, we paused the movie for a potty break. After Aunt Paula left the room, Lucy rushed over to me, pushed my legs apart, and sucked my wet pussy searching for my erect clit. I quickly gushed an orgasm and pushed her away fearing Aunt Paula's return. As I was getting up to go to the bathroom, I saw Aunt Paula standing just outside the doorway to the living room. I passed her in the hallway as she was coming back in. When I returned, we started the movie again.

We were still talking and laughing as we watched the movie. It really didn't have much of a plot but the steamy sex scenes made up for it. We continued to look at each other as we took turns leaning forward to the middle. During the next sex scene, Lucy pulled the hem of her nightgown up her thighs and spread her legs enough for me and her mom to see her fingering her pussy. She was looking directly at me with that look which told me she wanted me to do it too.

I just couldn't but I began to caress my breasts and pull my nipples as I watched her fingers go. Aunt Paula looked from Lucy to me and then began to caress both her tits too. I unbuttoned the top three buttons on my gown and pushed the top down to my waist. Now, I was openly caressing and playing with my naked tits. Aunt Paula opened her top to expose her tits too as she watched her daughter fingering her cunt and me playing with my tits. The movie was long forgotten.

Lucy told me to stand up and push my nightgown down and off. As I did, she told me to come over and do for her what she had done for me. I watched Aunt Paula pulling and twisting her nipples as I kneeled in front of Lucy and began to kiss and lick her wet cunt. I was able to suck her clit into my lips and rub it with my tongue quickly bringing on her orgasm. I continued to kiss and lick her as she calmed down. When I looked over, Aunt Paula was gone. Lucy told me she had just left; but not until after she had fingered her own cunt while she watched me eat her cunt. She told me her mother told her she had watched us when we thought she was in the bathroom. She had asked if we had done that when we were alone all week. Lucy had told her we had.

We went to bed together and pleasured each other for a long time as it wouldn't be until next summer before we would see each other again. I went to sleep with her mouth on my breast and woke up the next morning with her mouth on my pussy. She wanted to give me one more orgasm and was so sorry Aunt Paula didn't get to see my big fat clit.

The morning was a rush of getting breakfast, packing luggage, and getting to the airport. At the airport, Aunt Paula gave me a big open kiss and hug pulling my body into hers so I could feel the heat from her warm soft body. Then Lucy gave me another open mouthed kiss while she ran her hands all over my back and gave my ass a quick squeeze.

When I got home, I had a lot of time to think and realized how crazy all that had been. I knew I couldn't let that all happen again. After I turned 18 and graduated from high school, mom began talking about my trip to visit Aunt Paula and Lucy that summer before I left for college. I found myself making excuses about needing to work and save money for school. My mom told me she and dad had that taken care of and for me to enjoy myself. Mom had a reply for every excuse and soon, I was out of excuses without just telling mom the whole story. I was so embarrassed; I just couldn't bring myself to do that. So, I found myself flying back to visit the farm. I just had to keep my resolve to not let any of that get started again.

When I got off the airplane, they met me at the gate each giving me a big hug. We found my luggage and soon we were back at the farm. Lucy helped me take my bags up to our room. The minute we were alone in the room, she pulled me to her giving me an open mouthed kiss shoving her tongue into my mouth. I tried to stop her and push her back. She used the room between us to grasp my breast and squeeze it centering her attention on my nipple. She had caught me by surprise and in my surprise she pulled me to her again for another kiss. I slowly began to return her kiss.

As we kissed, she unbuttoned my blouse removing it and then my bra. Her kisses went to my breasts and nipples. She told me how she had missed doing that and hoped I had too. I tried to tell her we couldn't do that anymore as she unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down my legs along with my panties. She pushed me back onto the bed and began kissing her way from my nipples to my cunt.

As she licked my open slit, she stopped to ask if I had let anyone else do that while I was gone. I hadn't and I tried again to tell her we couldn't do this. She kept licking into my cunt and down to my asshole. She stopped again to tell me how great this visit was going to be as some things had changed since my last visit. Then, she sucked my erect wet clit into her mouth and made me come.

As I lay there, she went through my luggage. She pulled out my new one piece swimsuit telling me she and Aunt Paula had bought me a new swimsuit for my visit. She handed me a thin t-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts telling me to hurry and get dressed as we needed to get back downstairs. Lucy pulled on a similar outfit as I got dressed.

As we got back down to the living room, Aunt Paula was waiting there for us with cold drinks. She too was wearing an outfit like ours. After we finished our drinks, Aunt Paula suggested a walk in the nearby woods. The trails would be shady and cool on such a warm day. We walked, talked about family, school, the summer so far, and such. Lucy had brought her camera and wanted to take some pictures of us. Remember, this was before digital cameras.

She had me sit with Aunt Paula on a fallen log and face her with our arms around each others' back. She took a couple of pictures and then traded places with Aunt Paula for a few more pictures. We continued our walk on back to the farm house. When we got back, Lucy suggested we spend a lazy afternoon lying in the sun before dinner.

In our room, Lucy told me to get naked before she would give me my new suit. We both pulled off our shirts and shorts. She handed me a light blue string bikini which tied on both sides of the bottoms and at the back and neck of the top. This suit covered even less of my pubic hair than the last one and the soft thin material of the top barely covered my nipples. It made both of them easy to see as if they were just painted light blue. She put on a similar suit and pulled me along with her out into the back yard. As we walked along, she told me I was going to get to see how things had changed since my last visit.

Aunt Paula was waiting for us on her lounger. Lucy pulled our loungers up next to and on both sides of hers facing the other way so she looked toward us and we toward her. Lucy went into the house to bring out cold drinks for everyone. We lay out and talked mostly about nothing much. We turned over now and again. I noticed Aunt Paula's eyes would go from Lucy to me. My aunt's suit was revealing too but certainly not as much as mine.

Lucy went back inside to get more drinks. When she came back, she was topless. Her naked tits with their stiff nipples were jiggling with each step. She handed us our drinks and returned to her lounger. After Paula had taken a couple of drinks from her new drink, Lucy told me to untie both knots on my top. I managed to do it keeping the loose cups over my nipples. Lucy sat next to her mom and told her to look at her tits and to look at mine almost uncovered as well. She asked her mom if she wanted to see my tits again. She told her I wanted to do it but was afraid of getting in trouble.

Aunt Paula told her they couldn't do "these things" with me there. Lucy told her they could if they included me. If she wanted to see my tits again, she had to take her top off too to show me I was not going to get into trouble. As Paula was saying she didn't think this was a good idea, Lucy took her mother's hand and put in on her breast. I watched Aunt Paula struggle in her mind as she stared at my breasts and her hand caressed Lucy's tit. Lucy told her to just take her top off for it all to happen.

Aunt Paula reached behind her neck to untie that knot and behind her back to get the other one. Then she pulled the loose top free of her tits and handed it to Lucy. Lucy leaned forward putting her tit into her mother's lips. As she kissed and sucked it, Lucy told me to pull my top off and come over too. Lucy had me sit on the other side of her mom and pulled my tit by grasping it from underneath guiding it to her mother's lips. Aunt Paula began to kiss and suck my nipple then moved to the other one stopping only to say how big and soft they were.

Lucy put my hands on her mother's tits for me to caress and fondle while she adored mine. We spent the next several minutes taking turns worshiping each other's tits with our mouths and hands. As I was kissing and licking Aunt Paula's tits, Lucy stood up and removed her bottoms. Lucy told me how much her mother loved to see her hairy cunt and she bet she would like to see mine again too. Lucy told her if she wanted to see Barb's hairy pussy, she had to take her bottoms off first.

With a groan of mixed remorse and surrender, Aunt Paula raised her hips up and pushed her bottoms down her legs and over her feet handing them to Lucy as well. Lucy told her to open her legs for me to see her wide open. Aunt Paula's cunt was hairy like Lucy's with light brown hair but not so thick I couldn't see her wet lips beginning to open up. Lucy told me to get between her mother's legs and kiss her pussy. As I did, she stepped over the lounger placing her cunt into her mother's face. I looked up from between Paula's thighs to see Lucy's legs wide open and her mother's tongue licking into her open cunt. Aunt Paula's clit was smaller like Lucy's but I did manage to capture it between my lips and rub my tongue over it. Both women began to orgasm about the same time.

Lucy took the pad off my lounger and put it on the grass. She had me lay down on it. Lucy told Aunt Paula to untie my bottoms and pull them off me. My aunt kneeled on the grass next to me and kissed my tits as she untied the knots. When it was loose, she pulled it out from between my open legs and tossed it aside. Lucy told me to open my legs real wide so her mother could get a real good look at my cunt. Aunt Paula moved to between my open legs and ran her hands through my thick dark bush. She pushed the thick hair to both sides to find my wet slit. When she pushed my hairy lips apart, she gasped at how large it was.

Aunt Paula just looked at my open pussy for a few moments before reaching out with her hand to touch and stroke my big fat wet clit. Her touch was electric. Not only was I excited but this was so forbidden. She was my mother's sister. She leaned in to kiss and lick the wetness from my cunt. Lucy said didn't I tell you how big it was? Don't you just love it? Paula responded, "Oh, yes!" as she sucked my clit into her mouth like a small cock. It was just moments until I was coming on her face.

Lucy had pulled all three pads down onto the grass together. We spent the next hour or so kissing, licking, and fingering each other. I was watching as Lucy was sucking her mother's cunt with her thumb pushing in and out of her pussy. Then I realized two of her fingers were pistoning in and out of her mother's asshole. Aunt Paula's orgasm was even bigger than any before. Paula just lay there as Lucy's thumb and fingers remained in both her holes. She realized what I was staring at and closed her legs to try to hide it from my gaze. Lucy told her to open her legs back up.

Lucy again began to push her thumb and fingers into her mother's holes. She told me to watch how much her mother liked it. Then she told me to kneel down and put my hand into Paula instead of hers. I wet my fingers in her pussy juices and pushed them into her ass as my thumb found her cunt. I plowed into her holes as I twisted and pulled her nipples with my other hand. I didn't realize Lucy was behind me until I felt her fingers going into my wet cunt.