Revenge...The Sweetest Game

Story Info
Two girls getting even.
2.2k words
3.43
52.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Loralee and right now she was stuck staying in a sleazy motel. The last guy she dated was a total jerk, to say the least. All she had done to anger him was to sleep with his friend Jenny; it wasn't her fault that he walked in and caught them. Besides, most guys would have just jumped right in for a threesome, right? That would have been just fine with her but no, he had to go and ruin it all for everyone. That was the way she felt anyway, but she knew that at least Jenny still loved her.

Maybe she would call Jenny later, after she got back to her room; right now she was at work for another forty-five minutes. As she sat there she began thinking about how she could get even with Rick, hey that rhymes with prick. Did I mention that he was one, or that he had a really big one? Loralee didn't know what she was going to do or how she would survive without it. She was thoroughly in love with his cock, it was huge, a good nine inches and at least two inches around. She had never had better fucking that Rick gave her and now she faced the prospect of never having that great cock shooting up her cunt again.

Anyway, she was thinking that maybe she could talk Jenny into helping her to get even with him for being so cruel about the whole situation. Maybe they could do something that would hurt him as much as it had hurt her when he booted her to the curb.

She called Jenny on her way home to see if she might stop by and hang out; Jenny said yeah that was cool but only for a couple hours cause Rick was coming by to see her later. Loralee said she would be therein about thirty minutes. As she hung up the phone and sped down the road towards Jenny's house an idea hit her. What she had to do was talk Jenny into helping her force Rick into watching ,the two girls, fuck. That would teach his ass. Rick thought that lesbian sex was total evil and he would never willingly watch such depravity. She would make it seem like it was way better than when he had fucked her.

She walked up the path to Jenny's door and rang the bell. Jenny answered the door in her bikini; she was just heading to the pool. Loralee went inside, gave Jenny a very thorough kiss and went to change into her suit that she kept there. When she came out of the bedroom she and Jenny went out to the pool; they got in and started talking as they sat in the shallow end. They talked about the weather and about their relationship. Loralee asked Jenny if she was still attracted to her;in response Jenny grabbed Loralee around the waist and kissed her. As they were kissing Loralee unfastened Jenny's top. She massaged her nice firm C cup boobs and pinched each nipple for good measure. Jenny leaned back and looked into Loralee's eyes and said I'm glad he dumped you; it leaves more for me.

That was the opening Loralee was waiting for. She looked back at Jenny and said, "I have an ideaabout how to get back at Rick. I know he is your friend but I want him to feel the way I do." Jenny just stared at her so Loralee went on. "I want to force him to watch what he says he hates."

They discussed Loralee's plan in greater detail and Jenny agreed to support her friend; they got out of the pool and dried off. They went into the house to start getting ready for Rick to show up. It took them about thirty minutes to make the necessary preparations.

When finished they sat down and had a glass of wine. They were laughing and talking when they heard the doorbell ring; Jenny got up and went to answer it. Loralee stayed in the kitchen, but she could hear Jenny and Rick talking. She heard Jenny telling him why Loralee was there, something to do with leaving her favorite sweateron a previous visit.

At the appropriate time Loralee walked out of the kitchen; she walked over beside Jenny without even looking at Rick. She leaned over as if she was going to say goodbye and whispered, "Are you ready?"

Jenny nodded and looked at Rick. Loralee stepped back and locked the door then went around the room drawing all the shades. Rick started getting a bit nervous; he asked no one in particular, "What the hell is going on?"

Loralee just smiled and said they thought that all of them could have a little innocent fun. Rick tried to get to the door but the girls stopped him and pushed him down in a chair. Jenny got the rope and duct tape from behind the couch.

Loralee sat on Rick's lap holding his hands behind his head and Jenny helped her friend hold Rick in the chair. They wrapped the rope several times around him so that he was fastened securely to the chair. He wasn't sure what was up but at first he didn't resist and sLoralee could feel him getting hard, even though he was nervous as hell.

Jenny started taping his hands together behind his neck. Now he tried to move and Loralee pushed all of her weight on him and slapped him hard across the face. She said, "You made me feel like shit and that's what we are going to do to you. Although you sure are feeling pretty damn good right now, but I guess that could work out good. Now lift your hips up like a good little bitch!"

As Rick did what he was told Loralee undid his belt and popped the button on his pants. She unzipped his fly then got up; he was still holding his hips up. She grabbed his pants and underwear at the same time and yanked them to his ankles. He set his hips back on the edge of the chair,feeling more and more apprehensive.

While all that was going on Jenny had gotten his hands taped up behind his head and she threaded the rope between Rick''s arms and tied it to the back brace of the chair. Loralee got on her knees and pulled his clothing off his feet. Jenny came around and started tying his ankles to the chair legs with more rope. Loralee lightly kissed his cock right on the head. Then she giggled and got up; Jenny also rose and stood next to Loralee. They both looked their captive up and down.

Jenny shook her head and said, "I cant believe it, nine years as friends and I never suspected that you were that well hung." Then she turned to Loralee and asked, "You ready?"

Loralee answered, "Oh yeah! Just seeing that cock makes me very horny."

She walked in front of Jenny and started kissing her; she slipped her hands under the edge of Jenny's very short tank top and started pulling it up over her head. She stopped kissing her long enough to get the shirt all the way off, then kissed her lips one more time.

She then moved down her neck to her collar bone and traced the smooth line all the way over to the other side with kisses, then down her upper arm to her tit. She slowly circled her tongue around her nipple, making Jenny let out a soft moan. In the process of all this she started sliding Jenny's fuck-me-tight jean skirt down her narrow hips as it reached the bottom of her thighs it slid the rest of the way down to land in a puddle on her feet.

Jenny began undressing Loralee. She slid her hands under her shirt and brushed her nipples with the backs of her hands; she took the shirt up and over Loralee's head. She unbuttoned all the buttons on her shorts and slid them down her slightly more rounded hips; they slithered to the floor.

Both young women were standing there in nothing but their bras and panties. Jenny turned Loralee around so her back was facing her but her front was facing Rick. He could see everything Jenny was getting ready to do to Loralee. He was straining against his ropes a little but he was also paying close attention to the show that the girls were putting on for his benefit.

Jenny ran her hands all up and down her friend's body making sure her nipples were both good and hard. The tit attention now made Loralee moan and move her hips like mad. Jenny unsnapped her bra and ran her hands over her bare tits. The bra fell to the floor.

Running her hands down over her waist to her hips where her black lacy thong rested, Jenny hooked her thumbs in the tiny waist band and started walking the panty down one inch at a time. When she got it down so Rick could see Loralee's snatch Jenny ran a finger very lightly over her moist slit. Then she brought it up to her mouth and sucked the juices off like she would a cock; she saw Ricks cock twitch. She knew he was still fighting the attraction but was losing very rapidly. She finished pushing the thong to the floor.

Loralee then turned around and took Jenny's bra and panties off. She did this rather quickly because she was very hot and bothered, and didn't know how much longer she could handle all this teasing. She pulled the table in the middle of the floor closer to where Rick was sitting. She wanted him to have a very close-up look at what was going to happen next.

Loralee laid Jenny down on the table and kissed a long trail down her body starting at her neck and finally landing on her soft shaved pubis. She was standing and bending over with her wet cunt facing Rick, just a foot from his face. She went on to kiss all over Jenny's snatch till she stuck her tongue in to touch her clit. Jenny moaned and wiggled. She began begging for more, she must have been as worked up as Loralee was.

Loralee moved around the table so that she stood at Jenny's head; she placed her knees on the table on either side of Jenny's head. As she bent forward Jenny spread her legs wider so Rick got a good hard look at what he had been missing all these years.

Rick must have felt like a complete fool. Jenny's pussy was so hot; just from looking at his friend's open crotch he knew he was about to cum soon. But he was also totally embarrassed. His long hatred of lesbian sex told him the he was not supposed to get pleasure out of something so basically wrong.

As he was thinking all this Jenny and Loralee had started getting it on in the sixety-nine position; they both were moaning and wiggling all over that table. Rick was absolutely set to explode.

Jenny started screaming that she was gonna' cum and then Loralee started moving her pussy so fast on Jenny's tongue that Rick knew she was cumming too. He took a deep breath as cum started to explode up the length of his shaft. He did not think that it was possible to cum that much. Glob after glob of cum squirted out of him, but still he was not going soft. As the girls at last settled down he was still in an extreme state of arousal.

Jenny and Loralee sat up getting themselves composed after the best sex session either one had ever had. They both noticed Rick and his mess at the same time; they went over to him and began teasing him more than anyone had ever teased him. He was dying, he thought. But as the girls were both licking and cleaning his cock they were still horny. Jenny looked at him and told him she was going to try out his massive cock and that he was not to cum until she and Loralee had both been thoroughly satisfied.

Jenny sat on Rick's lap with her back to him and her clit in Loralees face. She rode his cock with Loralee licking her wet cunt until she came like a mad woman on drugs. She then moved off and Loralee got on; now she was riding and cumming in minutes.

Even after satisfying herself Loralee kept telling her captive ex not to cum. When she was done she and Jenny got up and went into the shower; they washed each other and dried, then went to bed leaving Rick strapped to the chair all night.

The next morning when they got up he was sitting there begging for relief. But all they did was untie him and tell him to leave and never come back. To this day they still date men and when one gets dumped the other helps get revenge.

I must say a HUGE thank you to my voluteer editor Jerry. He was very helpful with this. So THANK YOU!!!!!