Reverend Camden Gets a Surprise

Story Info
An intruder surprises the reverend & his daughter.
3.2k words
4.26
246.8k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesexwiz
thesexwiz
52 Followers

It was another quiet night at the Camden house. In fact a little too quiet. No one was home except for Annie, her husband, and their twin baby boys. Annie was just finishing the dishes when her husband walked in.

"I can't believe it honey," said the Rev. walking in the kitchen.

"What can't you believe?" replied Annie drying a dish.

"Can you believe we finally have the house to ourselves?"

Annie thought to herself for a second and then said, "You're right. We do don't we?"

The Rev, smiling, then said, "We sure do and the boys are asleep!"

Annie, with a grin that said she knew what her husband was thinking, put her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Since the house is always full, they hardly ever had time to have sex. In fact they haven't had sex in about two months. Reverend Camden picked his wife up, right off her feet, and carried her upstairs.

"Oh sweetie," moaned Annie as she kissed his neck while she was carried up the stairs to their bedroom. "No, not in there." said Annie.

Reverend Camden knew right away why she had said that. 'That's right the boys,' he thought to himself. So he carried her to his son Simon's room. He threw her on the bed. He dove on top of her kissing her. "Oh honey. It's been so long," said the Reverend as he kissed all over her neck.

"Oh yes honey, I know." Annie wanted this just as bad as her husband.

The Rev. started to unbutton her shirt. He then got frustrated and ripped it off her. Her breast covered in a white bra came into view. Her breasts were huge seeing how she just gave birth to twins not too long ago. Reverend Camden reached behind Annie and found the clasp to her bra. He unhooked it. Out spilled her enormous breasts. He took the left one in his mouth while he fondled the other one.

"Oh yes! Suck my tits!" she moaned. "Oh that feels so good!"

The Rev. stopped sucking on her breast and moved down to her thighs, kissing and licking them.

"Oh yes honey, like that!" she moaned. She knew what was coming next. He reached under her skirt and grabbed her panties. He pulled them down and off her. Her beautiful pussy came into view. And man what a fat pussy it was! The Reverend had actually not seen his wife's pussy in two months. He marveled at the sight. Then he dove in.

"Ohhhh yesss! Ohh please don't stop!" she screamed.

He licked her pussy up and down sucking and slurping as he ate.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssss ooooooo th-th-th-thaattsss itttt! Ohhhhooooo! I'm gonna cummm!" she screamed.

The Reverend was devouring her pussy leaving no stone unturned. He liked and sucked at her clit. This drove Annie over the edge.

"Ohhhh yessssss I'mmm commmmmiiiiiiinnnnngggggg! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss!" she screamed as she bucked her hips at his face holding the back of his head tight against her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh my Goooddddddddd!" as she came.

Annie came all over her husband's face. Cum was gushing out of her pussy. Wave after wave of cum erupted from her all over Reverend Camden's face and chin. So much so that he was swallowing lots of it. She was still cumming, "Ohhhhh babbbbyyyyyyy! Yesssssssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head as she had the most crushing orgasm she had in months. The bed was soaked. Cum actually dripped off the end of it.

"Oh," she gasped as she fell flat on her back onto the bed. This amount of cum didn't surprise either of them because this is how she always came whenever they had sex. She always had crushing orgasms. Rev., face soaked with Annie's cum, climbed on top of her and positioned his cock to her flooding pussy. He slammed his cock in as hard as he could.

"Ohhhh!" gasped Annie as her husband's nine inch tool rammed her pussy. The Reverend started to pound his dick in her at lightning speed. "Ohhh yessss, fuck me! Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!" she moaned at each thrust he made.

He was pistoning his dick in and out of her like a jackhammer. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as she moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhh fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck ME! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss ohhh!"

He was fucking her so hard the headboard was banging up against the wall in loud thumps. Reverend Camden was fucking the living shit out of his wife. "Oh baby you're so fucking good!" he was able to say while fucking. "I'm gonna come! Ohhhh I'm commmmmminnnnngggg uhhhhhhhhhhh!" yelled Reverend Camden as he pulled his dick out of her and began to shoot his load all over her pussy, thighs, and stomach.

"Ughhhhhh yesssss ohh fuck!" he yelled as he shot load after load of hot cum all over Annie's legs and stomach. She was covered in cum and he was still shooting all over her. "Ah ah ah ah ah," as more cum was erupting from his dick. His dick finally subsided as his last jet of sperm shot up her chest.

"Oh yessss," said Reverend Camden. "You're so damn good! I love you!"

"I love you too," replied Annie looking up at her husband.

He just collapsed on top of her and lay there exhausted. He too was a very huge cummer. He always shot enormous loads when he came. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" came roaring from across the hall. Reverend Camden slowly got up and left the room to see to boys. Annie, smiling, just lay there thinking ' I guess I'm going to have to flip the mattress over!'

Sunday morning, 8:35 a.m., a car door shut, followed by the sound of a car pulling off. The front door opened. In walked Simon and the smell of pancakes lead him straight to the kitchen.

"Hey mom," he said as he walked in.

"Hi sweetie how was Eric's house?" she responded piling pancakes onto a plate.

"Oh it was great! We played video games, ate pizza, and stayed up all night!"

"Oh really. I hope you don't fall asleep in church!"

"Oh I won't!"

Simon grabbed him a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes and sat down to eat. Ruthie came bouncing downstairs into the kitchen. Obviously the smell of pancakes grabbed her nose too. Ruthie had just come home about 45 minute ago. She had returned from a slumber party at one of her friend's houses. All the kids were coming back this morning so they could all go to church. Soon Mary and Lucy would be here and they will all go to church. Matt said he would meet them there. Reverend Camden was upstairs practicing his sermon, when he got slapped in the nose by the smell of pancakes. Annie was feeding Michael and David when reverend Camden came down stairs.

"Morning honey," he said as he kissed Annie on the forehead.

"Morning, finished practicing your sermon?"

"Yep, and the smell of your cooking snatched me away."

"Well, dig in. Mary and Lucy should be here any minute."

Rev grabbed him a plate-full of pancakes and sat down at the table with Simon and Ruthie.

"How was Eric's?" he asked Simon.

"Oh it was great! We did a lot of guy stuff!" said Simon pouring syrup on his pancakes.

"Oh really?" responded reverend Camden. "What kind of guy stuff?"

"You know," replied Simon. "We stayed up, talked about girls, played games, watched TV, and talked about girls. Stuff like that."

"I see," smiled his father. "I hope you don't fall asleep on me today."

"I won't fall asleep."

"That's what you said last week and you still fell asleep." Ruthie interjected.

Simon and Reverend Camden just stared at her.

"What?" said Ruthie eating a fork full of pancakes too big for her mouth.

The church service was great and people were piling up out side to go home. Annie and everyone else all piled in the car to go home; everyone but Mary. She had to help out at the church after service on Sundays. She would go home with dad. Reverend Camden made his way to his office. Unknown to him someone was waiting on him. Reverend Camden walked in his office and sat down at his desk. The door slammed shut. The Reverend looked up startled.

"Who are you?" he said standing up.

"What, you don't remember me Rev?" said the stranger.

Reverend looked at the stranger carefully. The man had on dirty jeans, a white t-shirt, and an old plaid jacket.

"Mr. Richardson?" asked the Reverend surprised.

"That's right, Mr. Richardson. You remember me don't you Rev?"

And remember him he did. He counseled Mr.Richardson and his wife Debra about six or seven months ago. 'What could have happened?' he thought. 'He looks terrible!'

"How are you Mr. Richardson? How's Mrs. Richardson?"

"There IS no Mrs. Richardson!" yelled the man. "Thanks to you!"

"What do you mean? How can I help?" asked the Reverend puzzled.

"That advice you gave us, saying we should give each other space! That maybe we should go on a date with someone else to test our relationship!"

"Yeah?" said the Reverend still puzzled.

"Well, she left me!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Shut up!" the man interrupted. "The woman I loved left me for that bastard co-worker of hers! I've been miserable ever since! I tried to get her back but she wouldn't hear of it. She then filed for divorce and it's all thanks to YOU!" he said as he pulled a 9mm out of his pants and aimed it at his head.

"Let's not get unreasonable here," said the Rev.

"Shut up. You ruined my life! And I won't rest until yours is too."

Just then the door opened. Mary walked in with the collection money. Her heart sank as she saw this man pointing a gun at her father. She dropped the baskets in shock.

"Shut the door!" he yelled. Mary just stood there motionless. "I said shut the fucking door!" Mary jumped at the rise of his voice and slammed the door. "Lock it!" she obeyed and locked the door. "Now get over here!"

She obeyed and went to stand next to her father.

"Please don't hurt my daughter!" Reverend Camden pleaded.

"Your daughter!" exclaimed the man. He examined her. "This nice piece is your daughter!"

Mary was scared but she didn't really show it. She wasn't crying and this baffled the man.

"You scared of this?" he asked as he held up his gun.

"No!" she spoke for the first time with no fear in her voice.

"Oh really. Your old man sure is!" he said as he pointed it at her father.

"Please, I'll give you anything!" Reverend Camden pleaded.

"I don't think there's anything you can give me, but she can give me a lot!" the man said with a grin. Mary looked at her father then back at the man. "Hey girly, you can give me something alright. You want some of this?" he asked grabbing his crotch.

"Go to hell!" she shot back.

He pressed the gun to her forehead. Reverend Camden flinched. "Go ahead. Make a move and watch her pretty brains get blown out!" He then pointed the gun at Reverend Camden. "I suggest you cooperate honey if you don't want your old man to get hurt!" Mary looked at him with a mean look on her face. "Now get on your knees!" At first she didn't move, then she slowly obeyed. "That's a good girl." Mary gulped, as she knew what was in store for her. Reverend Camden closed his eyes. "Open your damn eyes Rev!" the man yelled. "You're going to watch this." He turned his attention back on Mary. "Now you do what I say and you and the Rev here won't get hurt." While holding onto the gun, he zipped down his pants and whipped out his eight inch cock. "Now suck on this bitch!" She looked at his dick the at her father. "If I have to tell you again things will get bad real fast! NOW!" She reluctantly obeyed by grabbing his dick with her right hand and wrapped her mouth around his dick. "Oh shit, that's it! Yeah suck it!" Mary began to bob her head back and forth on the man's dick. She sucked hard. "Ohh shitttt yeah suck that dick!" She jacked his dick with her hand as she sucked. 'slurp-slurp-slurp' She sucked in a steady rhythm. The man, in pure heaven, looked over at Reverend Camden who was just staring with a blank look on his face. The man then got a great idea. Time for payback.

"Like what you see Rev?" he asked the Reverend. "You like seeing your daughter suck some guys dick? Are you geting turned on? What's that? You want some?" The Reverend's eyes bulged at the question. "You do don't you?" the man asked. "Well she is your daughter, I can't say no to that!" He then pulled his dick out of Mary's mouth. "You wanna suck your dad's dick baby?" No-one said a thing. "Sure you do!" the man said. "Pull your dick out!" he commanded to the Reverend.

"Please, you can have anything! Take the money, just please leave us alone," the Reverend pleaded.

"I said pull your dick out!" yelled the man.

"Please...." said the Rev.. The man just waved the gun. Reverend Camden looked at Mary and a tear ran down his face. "I'm sorry sweetie," he said as he begun to unzip his pants and pull out his nine inch cock. His cock fell into full view.

"Now suck it!" the man yelled. Mary slowly obeyed grabbing her father's dick and wrapping her mouth around his dick. She began to suck. Reverend Camden could not believe this was happening, but it was. And he was determined not to enjoy it. But his dick was hard and whether he like it or not, it felt good. He opened his eyes and looked down at his daughter. Mary had started to suck faster and harder.

"Oh!" Reverend, despite himself let out a soft moan. Mary's head bobbed back and forth. His dick was hitting the back of her throat. "Oh God." Rev let out as he put his hand on her head. She sucked and sucked hard. "Oh G-God Mary. Oh oh oh oh oh babbbbbbyyyy!" He began to pump his dick in and out of her mouth. "Ohhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" as he began to shoot his load down Mary's throat. He grabbed her head and pumped his dick in her mouth as he came hard, just like he always did. "Oh uh oh uh ohhhhhhh Marryyyyyyyyyyyy!" Mary swallowed as much as she could but there was so much that it dripped down her chin. The Reverend looked at Mary and then at the man still holding the gun in one hand and jacking off with the other. Reverend Camden never felt guiltier in his life.

"That was beautiful!" said the man. "Now drop your pants!" he ordered Mary. Mary slowly obeyed. She thought it was over. "Oh it's not over yet Rev. Time for you to return the favor. Now you get on your knees! NOW!" The Reverend slowly obeyed. Mary stood there in her shirt and panties. "Take those off too!" the man said pointing to her panties. She did. "Now, eat your daughters cunt!"

"Please..." the Rev began to say, but the look on the man's face stopped him from finishing. He had to do what he said. So he walked on his knees and stopped between Mary's legs. He put his face down to her cunt and put out his tongue. Mary flinched when his tongue touched her pussy. At first he licked just a little bit then he began to really eat her pussy.

"Ohhh." Mary moaned. She couldn't help it. She drove her hips into his face. He placed his hands on her hips as he slurped at her pussy. "Ohhhhh uhhhhhh dadddyyyy!" She began to rock her hips. Despite himself he began to devour her pussy squeezing her thighs with his hands as he ate. "Ohhhh daddddyyyyyy!" she moaned as she had one hand on the desk behind her and the other on her father's head. "Oh dad oh oh oh uh uhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhh daaaaaaaaaddd!" He squeezed her thighs even harder. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh oohhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhh uhhhhhh!" she yelled as she began to come. Hot warm cum flooded out of Mary's pussy all over her fathers face. She came right in his mouth. It must have seemed like gallons of cum was coming out of this girl for wave after wave of cum erupted from her pussy. "Ahhhhhgghhhhhhhhuuuuhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she continued coming. Cum was dripping on the floor.

"Goddamn that's a lot of cum!" said the man in the corner. Just seeing that made him come. "You must have really enjoyed that honey!"

As the Rev stood up, face dripping from cum thought to himself, 'She comes just like her mother!' Feeling guiltier than ever, her wiped his face with his handkerchief. He then looked at the man.

The man then said "Ok honey, now bend over that desk."

Mary just did what the man told her to do and bent over the desk, her beautiful, big teen ass stuck up in the air. Reverend Camden knew exactly what the man was going to tell him to do, and he dreaded it. "Fuck you daughter!"

He looked at Mary, and then back at the man. Then he walked over to the desk, behind Mary and positioned his dick to her pussy. Mary felt his dick touch her pussy lips and then he pushed in. Mary and her father both moaned at the same time as his dick entered his daughter. He then began to pump in and out of her slowly. Then he went faster. And faster. He had his hands on her waist and soon he was slamming his dick into her. 'smack smack smack smack'

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" cried out Mary as she was fucked by her father.

"Ohhhh Goooodddddd!" cried Reverend Camden as he fucked his daughter. He then gave into all temptation and began to fuck the shit out of Mary.

"Ohhh dddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddyyyyyyyyy! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The Revs balls slapped against her in loud smacks as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"Ohhhhh Maaaarrryyyyy Yeessssssss! Ohhhhhh Maaaryyy It'sss sooooooooo gooood! Im comminnnggggggggg!" And right then he shot load after load of cum into his daughter's pussy. "Ohh ohhh Maaarrrryyyyyy!" he continued pounding Mary's pussy as he kept coming inside her. "Uhh uhh uhh oooooo baby!" as he shot one last load in her.

Reverend lay there on top of his daughter for a few minutes. We he finally turned around, the man was gone. He got up, looked out the door, he was nowhere to be found. He stared at Mary for a second and the said, "Get dressed. Let's go home. I don't think we should tell anyone about this, I'll handle this ok?"

"Ok" said Mary as she got dressed. The two of them got in the car and headed home.

thesexwiz
thesexwiz
52 Followers