Reverie

Story Info
He spoils Carrie with a sensual bath & massage.
2.2k words
4.45
18.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The oil was warming in a bowl of hot water. I had blended it myself - vitamin E oil in which I had soaked vanilla beans and added an eyedropper of ylang-ylang. The two foam mats were laid out on the floor making a double bed and the sheet was spread over them.

The room was my studio, wooden floors, stained glass windows, and a bookshelf containing Japanese pillow books and a small stereo. There were Persian prints on the wall.

All was ready.

The doorbell rang.

Gathering my robe around me, I went to the front door. It was Carrie, long black hair across her shoulders. Her smile when she saw me was quick and her eyes sparkled in anticipation.

"Am I early?" she asked.

"Nah," I replied, "I've finished setting the space up. Come on in." I opened the door wide, and she passed me into the hallway, her perfume just noticeable beneath the sense of fresh air that she brought with her through the entrance.

"Same place?"

"Yup. Just go on through." I said.

She walked down the hall and into the studio. As she reached the door she glanced back over her shoulder with a little grin.

"I've been waiting for this all week." she said, and her grin became wider.

I followed her into the room and closed the door. I went to the stereo and put my favourite sensual CD on the player, Ancient Egypt by Ali Jihad Racy. It is gentle and ethereal, allowing one to drift.

Carrie began to undress. Of all the beautiful sights in the world, watching a woman undress is the most magnificent. Each time for me is like the very first.

She pulled her T-shirt over her head, tossing it to the floor. She wore no bra - she needed none. Her breasts were high, yet lush, and she carried them with comfort. Each nipple was erect as if the air was cool.

She sat on a chair and pulled off her jeans. She wore simple white cotton panties, which, while standing, she removed, one leg at a time. Her black public bush was thick and large and seldom trimmed. It started several inches below her navel and almost touched each hip, it seemed, before dropping over her pubic mound, shielding her pussy behind its tangled thicket.

She lay on her stomach on the mats and waited quietly.

I removed my robe. I was naked and my cock was half-tumescent in anticipation of what lay ahead.

I walked over to the table and picked up the now warm bottle of massage oil. Sitting on the mat beside her, I began to drizzle just a little on to her dancer's back, soft and supple, muscular and strong.

Placing the bottle on the floor I began to smooth the oil into her back.

I began at the back of Carrie's neck. Her hair was spread in front of her, leaving the nape exposed. Gently I worked at the cords of muscle on either side and into the little canyon at the base of the skull. This was not the time for real neck work, however, and I moved to her shoulders and mid back. The oil began to emit its warm fragrance.

"Ooomph!" she sighed. "I'm really tense there."

As I worked down her back along the paravertebrals, I mixed the vertical strokes with sideways pulls from her ribcage and the sides of her breasts. She began to settle in and my hands felt the release of tension. She was beginning to drift on the music, the warmth, the touch, as I worked slowly down to her sacral dimples.

I moved back to her shoulders and mid-back, using my forearms to lengthen the stroke and cover a larger surface area. Our social mores and our clothing seem to divide the body into "nice" bits and "naughty" bits. To my mind they are all divine, part of the whole, and must be treated as such.

I reached again for the oil. Pouring some into my hand, I replaced the bottle on the floor and began to spread it over her classically beautiful bottom, firm but with a delicate softness that invited touch. I gently parted her cheeks and let just a drop or two land on her anus. Her legs parted slightly, revealing just a bit of her pussy in the furze of her pubic hair.

I parted her legs a bit further and she moved easily. She had been here before. I settled myself between her legs, and began to massage the oil into her buttocks with smooth firm strokes. I leaned forward into the strokes so that it was almost as if I were embracing them. I separated them with my hands as I worked and allowed my fingertips to just stroke her anus without quite penetrating the winkled pink/brown orifice.

Carrie's breathing changed, becoming slower and deeper, yet at the same time I could feel the beginnings of her arousal. I became fully erect and allowed the tip of my cock to just touch the crack of her ass as I worked. The fragrance of the ylang-ylang became more pronounced in response to her body heat.

It was time to move to the back of her thighs. I spread some more oil and began to work it into her skin, especially at the tops, where her tendons met her pussy. I did not touch it directly though. I let the anticipation build.

I then "reconnected" Carrie's thighs to her bottom using long stokes, and allowed my fingertips to again brush her anus. With feather touch I just glanced off her perineum and returned to the backs of her legs.

The ylang-ylang had begun to mix with Carrie's own scent, and my breathing became unsteady as I responded viscerally to the heady mix of odours. I paused to control myself before I moved on. My glans had sprouted a tiny drop of anticipation and Ancient Egypt floated effortlessly through the airy stained glass-tinted sun as it flowed across Carrie's lovely naked body

There are major nerve centres just above the knees on the backs of the legs and I spent some time opening them up, being careful to ensure that all was "connected" before I moved on, taking care to just touch the perineum lightly again.

Carrie has a dancer's long legs as well as the back, and her calf muscles were firm as I kneaded to tension out of them, taking care never to pinch or push. My technique is gentleness.

To massage her feet, I moved down, still kneeling between Carrie's legs with a full view of her thicketed pussy. The lips were now slightly parted. I lifted one foot, bending her leg at the knee, and began working gently at it. She was relaxed because the mat, which left no residual tension, supported her leg. I rested her leg against my chest and worked gently, separating each toe, and then moved down to the ankle, bending it almost to the limit of its range of motion. I repeated it with the other foot.

I began once more to reconnect the body parts, stroking, warming her, and inhaled deeply the heady mix of perfumes. Ali Jihad Racy filled the room with sound and Carrie's breathing was deep and slow.

I rested for several minutes and allowed us both to again settle. My cock, pushed to tension, had subsided a little, but we both knew that this was just the intermission.

"Ready to turn over?" I asked, somewhat huskily, but very much under control I thought.

In response, Carrie gave a muffed grunt and rolled over, exposing her lovely breasts and lushly thatched pubic mound. Was that a tiny pearl of moisture between her legs glistening in the sunlight? My breathing quickened and my cock gave a randy little stir, but laid low for the time being.

I began again by drizzling the scented oil over her breasts and stomach with its deep longitudinal navel. An Arab friend of mine once said, "Only men have flat stomachs. A woman's should fit into the curve of the palm of your hand." Carrie's was perfect. She had delineation coming from the ribs and down her sides leaving a sweet roundness in the centre. Her abdomen then buried itself under her luxuriant pubis.

I moved around to the head of the mats and knelt at Carrie's head. Her eyes were closed and I felt that she was not unaware that my cock was on the verge of standing out over her composed face.

I reached underneath her head and began to knead properly her neck muscles, using the weight of her head to apply just the right amount of pressure. I then worked her throat, her cheeks and lips, bending close to hear the measured sound of her breathing. I nuzzled her earlobes.

Her eyes opened and she gave a sly smile, reaching up and touching my barely controlled cock, which gave up the fight and sprang warmly to attention. "Naughty, naughty." She smiled and again closed her eyes.

I returned to her side and began slow circular stokes around her navel in a widening spiral until I was reaching over her breasts and down to her pubic bone. I let each nipple slide up between my thumb and forefinger till it reached where they joined and applied just a smidgeon of pressure. She inhaled sharply. Were her thighs beginning to tremble?

I moved down to her glossy hair, and poured more oil. The patch was thick and would need much oil to penetrate it.

Carrie's legs were open and I could see the pink lips shining wetly between the strands of hair. I leaned over her and began gently to nuzzle the top of her furrow. I smelled the oil mixed with aroused woman and my little amphibian brain, along with the larger primate brain, could resist no longer. My tongue reached out and just teased the top of her hooded clit.

"S-s-s-s-s-t!" she hissed and opened her legs wider. I probed her clit further with my tongue and felt the little man stir into action, rising to meet every touch. I began to suck on as if it were a cock and Carrie began to moan softly, almost as if humming.

I probed lower into her pussy, using long licks from the clit down through the cleft into the deeper reaches of her and she grabbed my head and pulled me harder to her. She ground her pussy frantically against my mouth and teeth. "Oh God yes!" she groaned, "That's it! Yes that's it!"

I raised my head and dripping beard from her crotch and said, "Turn over."

She did, exposing her lovely ass and pussy to me. I leaned forward and began probing the crack of her ass with my tongue. I heard wordless cries as Carrie raised herself to me fully. Gingerly, I inserted my tongue into the tight little orifice as she began to bounce up and down on the mats.

I moved lower into her pussy and used my tongue like a cock, going as deep as I possibly could into her body. Inarticulate grunts were my reward.

Finally, Carrie could stand no more. She rolled suddenly on to her back and jammed my face once again into her very hot pussy. "Eat me, dammit!" she ordered frantically.

I began again licking her now prominent clit, moving the hood from around it with the tip of my tongue. She was beyond speech. At the same time I reached around and delicately began to insert my finger into her moistened anus. She thrashed. Slowly I worked it in until I felt the sphincter relax and I was in to the second knuckle. I felt her contractions begin. As they did I began, ever so slowly to withdraw my finger in time to her contractions.

"Oh God! Don't stop, don't stop!" Carrie groaned. Her orgasm built and I could feel the powerful contractions begin to mount. With my free hand I felt the tension and the beginning tremors in her abdomen. At the very pinnacle of her pleasure, I suddenly pulled my finger from her ass and gave a sudden three fast sucks on her clit, and her orgasm broke in waves of intense spasming. My face in her crotch rode the waves with fiendish glee, never releasing her clit until her muffled animal groans melted into the silence of the afternoon.

"Whoosh!" Carried panted at my drenched face. "That was terrific! I'm totally wasted, too wasted to do you."

"That's okay. There'll be other times." I smiled. "Besides, I enjoy your orgasms almost as much as you."

We lay together in the stained glass room while Ali Jihad Racy played quietly, two happy primates suffused in a sexual glow, the scent of superb sex suffusing the air as the afternoon drowsed peacefully away to evening.

"What time is it?" Carrie asked sleepily.

"Don't know. Maybe 4:30." I replied.

"Shit! I'm late!" she said, "I've got to get home and make dinner."

She rose from our pungent sheet and headed for the bathroom, bundling her clothing as she went. I heard the shower running as I lay there, bathed in her glow and wonderful juices.

When she emerged ten minutes later, Carrie's hair was brushed and glossy and you couldn't tell that not half an hour earlier she'd been a woman in rut driven by the demands of her mindless furrow. She gave me a lingering kiss and asked, "Same time next week?"

"I'll be here." I said.

With that she was out the door and back to her regular life, back to her husband and children in the Valley.