Reversals Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric threw his head back and groaned in utter frustration, yanking at the cuffs restraining him. "Let me out then," he demanded. "I'll do it myself! Let me out!"

Julia's face turned deadly serious. "Don't you dare tell me what to do, Eric," she hissed. "You will never bark an order at me ever again. Not you, not any man. Never again!" Her tone and demeanor was so serious it actually frightened Eric. "As far as the cuffs go, if you don't like my little bedroom games then you can forget about ever touching me again! I'm the woman, it's my way or not at all! You got that?"

Eric lay there stunned into silence.

"You got that?!" she repeated.

Eric nodded. "I'm sorry, Juls. I didn't mean to upset you." He looked at his angry wife and felt like he barely knew her anymore. She had changed so much. He wasn't sure what she was capable of.

"Well, you did and I'm afraid you've earned another little punishment, Eric." As she said it, the same thrill she had the first time she used the word pulsed through her. "Nothing to harsh. You can just lay in here until until your little penis wilts," she said, then added, "Still handcuffed so you can't play with yourself. I don't want you touching that thing tonight."

She walked closer to him and lowered her voice. "I want to give you these as a memento of tonight," she said, holding out the panties she'd shoved in his mouth earlier. "I want you to keep them to remind yourself of this night. You might want to wash them first though," she wriggled her nose. "I'd hand them to you but..." Her playful smile returned, then she pulled her panties over his head and rotated them around until the crotch sat over his nose and his eyes were peeping through the leg holes. Julia giggled. He looked absolutely ridiculous and absurd. "Now, if you don't make a fuss, I'll release you after 'Mr. Happy' goes back to sleep."

Eric said nothing.

Julia smiled, spun around, and walked out of the bedroom. She paused to look back at him. He just laid there, on his back, staring at the ceiling, his cock still standing straight up. He looked so beaten already. She'd taken him down so far already. He looked so weak and pathetic all of a sudden. Did a man like that even deserve to fuck her? Ever? She shook her head. Maybe she could just have his cock caged or maybe they could make him impotent when they put boobs on him. Either way, handcuffed, with a pair of panties over his head, he looked like a man that deserved to be dominated by a woman. Julia shrugged and walked away.

She stopped in the dinning room, suddenly unsure of why she was on the verge of losing a promotion because of Eric. Samantha was right, she'd been right all along, about everything. After tonight, Julia was more convinced than ever that she wanted a FLM and Eric would just have to deal with whatever she decided.

Before she lost her nerve, Julia fetched her laptop from work. She set it up in the dinning room, connected it to the office, and quickly wrote an email to human resources.

Samantha,

I want to thank you personally for all the information and assistance you've recently provided. You've been very helpful.

After due consideration I've decided to accept the promotion. I'm excited by my new leadership position and all it entails. I'm really looking forward to crossing the 'bridge to the future'.

Sincerely,

Julia Grant

She paused to look it over, staring intently at the words on the screen. She'd signed it with her maiden name, not the hyphenated 'Grant-Cook' just 'Grant'. She'd just done it, didn't even think about it. It just seemed natural and right.

It was funny how life could change so dramatically at times, watershed events that could have life-altering consequences. She pushed away from the table, without sending the email, and walked to the doorway of their bedroom. She looked at Eric laying there, waiting for her to decide to return, his penis at half-staff now.

She stood there for a full minute looking at him, considering her options. If she did send the email accepting the promotion it probably would crush his fragile male ego eventually. Of course, that might make him even more dependent on her, give her even more power over him, make it easier to push him into a FLM. But did she really want to be that unkind to him? If he'd only found another job then none of this would be happening to him. He was as much to blame for his current situation as she was, maybe more she told herself. She had tried to be a good wife to him.

Julia returned to her computer and reread the email. It had the potential to alter both their lives forever, maybe dramatically. She hit the send button. It was done.

She walked back to the doorway of their bedroom and regarded him again. She wondered if it was too soon to buy Eric a training bra.

*****