Reversals Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to leave the room but stopped and walked to Julia's dresser instead. He slid open the top drawer, her lingerie drawer, and stared at all the lovely garments within. Silks and satins with lovely lace brocades littered the drawer. If nothing else, she was the most beautiful and sensuous woman he'd ever been with, he doubted he'd find anything like her again.

Gently, he pulled out a pair of red, silk panties with a rose-pattern brocade. They were beautiful and richly feminine. He stuffed them into his pocket as a memento, something to remember her by.

Then, in a sudden act of defiance, he yanked the drawer out entirely and flipped it onto the floor. Julia's bras, panties, and nighties were in a heap, a bit of retribution for making him hand scrub her dirty panties. He sneered at the mess with satisfaction then began kicking at the heap repeatedly, scattering it in all directions. Eric chuckled at the results. It was like a bomb had gone off. Panties, bras and nighties were everywhere, even the lamps were decorated.

"Now you get to do some cleaning," he mocked as if Julia was standing there.

Picking up the luggage, he left the room and dropped the suitcase and travel bag at the front door. All that remained was to leave. He had a couple of hours before Julia would return from work.

A smile spread across his face as he walked into their freshly cleaned kitchen. Eric grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator, opened it and began chugging it down. Gulp after gulp he relished the cold brew passing down his throat. In moments, it was gone.

"Screw her," he said contemptuously.

It was the same beer Julia had found days earlier at the front door, beer he'd been afraid to even touch until now. Eric grinned then belched as crudely as he could, celebrating his freedom from Julia.

Grabbing the rest of the six-pack, he walked to the sliding glass door for the patio and flung it open, slamming it to the back of the track. He stepped out onto the patio with a smile, plucking another beer out to enjoy.

John was below, sprawled out on his patio, looking up at him, likely drawn to the noise from the sliding glass door moments before. Unsteadily, he rose a large can of beer towards Eric, gesturing a toast, one beer drinker to another. Eric grinned and returned the gesture then slugged back some of the golden nectar. It didn't take long before he'd drained the bottle, fully enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.

Grabbing another bottle from the carton, he eased into the deck chair to relax and took another couple long slugs of brew. A pleasing buzz started to mellow his mood. It was a near perfect day to start his new life, he reasoned. He took a deep breath and eased it out slowly. He resolved to enjoy their apartment while he still could, maybe have a last meal, finish the beers, whatever else came to mind. No need to rush, maybe leave in a hour or so, plenty of time before 'her majesty' returned home. He took another large slug and smiled. He only wished he could see her face when she found the bedroom trashed.

12