Reversals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia nodded earnestly. "I understand. Really, I do. I've come a long way with Erica. It'll get done," she said. "I am not expecting problems from him," she emphasized.

Dr. Joyce cocked an eyebrow of apprehension, then returned to the ridged, deadpan glare she had moments before. "Seems like we already have problems, Ms. Grant." Her face turned to stone again, leaving Julia feeling uneasy. "You will not be given a second chance after today," Dr. Joyce added.

"I... understand," Julia said contritely, shifting her attention back to Erica with a hate filled glare.

He was sitting there much as before, hunched over, arms wrapped, eyes closed, looking miserable, still deeply upset and brooding. He had, at least, finally stopped the incessant rocking. Julia dug her long nails into her palms trying to calm down, vowing that he would pay for the embarrassment he had caused her. They were so close and now... this?! If Erica refused the injection it would ruin everything!

"What are you doing, Erica?" Julia asked, her voice filled with constrained rage while she struggled to keep herself from screaming.

He shrank back with a shutter, then slowly raised his eyes to look at her.

"I need an answer, Erica."

"I... I want to do this for you... I just..." His voice was strained and reedy. Tears welled up in Erica's eyes as he shrugged. "If I did this, what... who... am I going to really... be?"

Julia reached out and grasped him by the chin, then tilted his head up to force him to look fully into her eyes. She closed the distance between them, lowering her face to his. Her eyes were smoldering, deeply erotic, her lashes batting at him like scores of dark little whips. "We've been through all of this before, Erica," she said. "What are you?"

Erica swallowed hard, knowing what Julia wanted to hear. He shuttered. "Wife... and homemaker," he responded as her eyes burned into him.

"What else?"

His chin trembled. He felt light headed as he spoke. "M... Mother."

"That's what you're going to be," Julia said decisively. "There's no mystery here," she added, tossing his chin away in disgust.

Erica dipped his head downward, crestfallen, not knowing what else to possibly say.

Dr. Joyce looked on, her camera squarely fixed on him now, watching the drama unfold. Julia was certain that behind that impassive visage, Dr. Joyce had a sharp, coldly calculating mind. Pleasing her might prove difficult, she decided. Julia's opportunity came sooner than expected.

The women in the observation room began to stir, a few of them even walked up to the glass for a better view, focusing their full attention on Erica. Julia thought it odd at first, unclear on what all the excitement was about, until she saw Pamala approaching with a tray in her hands. Erica's eyes went wide the moment he saw her as panic set in. A couple women began chuckling, while the others looked on eagerly, waiting to see how Erica would react.

Pamala placed the tray down on a nearby cart and wheeled it over, leaving it next to Erica where he could reach it. On the shiny, stainless steel tray, sat a hypospray.

"Time for your... enhancements," Pamala said pleasantly with a warming smile.

Erica didn't move.

"You should consider yourself very fortunate," Pamala said. "You're about to become a new type of man. A more nurturing, better kind of man. You should take pride in that."

His eyes fixed on the hypospray. He inched away from it, like it might suddenly jump off the tray and bite him.

Julia gritted her teeth at his ill-mannered retreat.

"There's no needle," Pamala said, trying to encourage him. "You'll barely feel it."

The device looked intimidating, like some type of exotic gun made of white plastic, with a transparent cylinder for a muzzle that delivered retroviruses in a pressurized stream though a tiny bore hole. Even more menacing was the shinny stainless steel trigger below the barrel and the glass ampule sticking straight up from the grip. Erica imagined millions of tiny, feminizing, viral agents in the clear liquid of the ampule, swimming around, eagerly waiting to find their way into a male host.

Erica shook his head, eyes filled with fright, then quickly looked to Julia for mercy. "No. Please, no. Please... don't ask this of me. I'll do... anything else for you... just... not this," he begged.

Julia was beside herself with embarrassment, frustration, and rage. She turned her back on Erica expecting to half strangle him in a fit of fury if she looked at him a moment longer. Pamala's lookalike casually walked forward to stand next to Pamala. Side by side, they looked like matching bookends, except for the color of their uniforms, with disappointment and regret equally clear on both their faces.

"Do what they tell you, Erica," Julia half-yelled over her shoulder, digging her nails into her palms, trying to find a way to calm down.

"All you need to do," Pamala instructed, "is place the injector firmly against your arm and pull the trigger. Really, nothing to it."

Erica shook his head again, refusing. A few tears rolled down his cheeks. He shivered with misery and bent over, unwilling to look any of the women in the eyes. "I... can't..." His voice was a strained whisper, barely loud enough to hear.

Everything Julia had worked for was disappearing right before her eyes because of Erica! It was outrageous! How dare he do this! She suddenly flung back around to face Erica, her rage seething inside. She picked up the injector and shoved it in his hands without saying a word, her eyes aflame. They stared at each other in silence.

"What if I can't ever hide them?!" he asked suddenly as another tear rolled down his cheek. "I'd be some half-man... sissy... woman thing... forever! And everybody would know!" He shuttered again. "I don't want that," he said forcefully, gathering some courage. "I never wanted to be girly, not once in my whole life. I'm not like that! Never! I... I can't even imagine carrying around... tits! The very idea...! And you said you'd never force me to do something I didn't want to do. I... I don't want to do this!"

He dropped the injector back on the tray with a loud clank. "You can punish me... anyway you want," he said remorsefully, dropping his head down submissively. "I'm expecting something... severe... for disobeying."

Julia's lips twisted into a perverse scowl at his defiance, at the continuing betrayal and humiliation. She could only imagine how she looked to everybody, what they thought of her. Samantha would be utterly disappointed in her too, every hope and plan gone!

"I'm sorry," Erica said softly.

Julia's eyes suddenly darted over to the tray, her eyes fixed on the hypospray.

"I... just... can't," he said.

The words echoed in Julia's mind as her dreams of having a compliant man-wife began to fade. Her temples pounded away with his new betrayal, this pathetic refusal. She felt sick. The room seemed to fade into the distance. There was only the tray, the hypospray, the ampule. When her hand flashed towards the tray she didn't even recognize it as her own. Julia picked up the injector, slammed it into Eric's ribs, and pulled the trigger.

He sat bolt upright in shock, locking eyes with Julia as he rubbed his side.

She came back into herself, unfazed by what she had just done. She plucked the ampule off the injector, holding it up for everybody to see, her fingers still trembling with rage. Empty. She smiled at Erica cruelly, thrilled beyond measure at what she had just done to him. There was no way a simple man was going to be allowed to spoil her plans ever again, certainly not a submissive worm of a man like Erica.

He sat there seemingly in shock, his mouth open and moving but with no words coming out, only unintelligible noises, like he had lost the power of speech. His eyes drifted downwards, towards his chest. He could feel his tiny nipples already stiffening into hard little buds. Were they growing so soon?!

"Take a good look, Erica. Very soon, you're not going to look like a man at all," Julia enthused.

A couple of the women in the observation room began applauding, the rest smiling in approval over Julia's actions. Pamala and her lookalike were smiling as well, clearly pleased.

The stoic Dr. Joyce seemed unmoved though, her stoney face the same as before, until Erica began moaning and crying. Immediately, the corners of Dr. Joyce's mouth ticked up with satisfaction.

Julia smiled back at her, entirely pleased with herself.

"Well done, Ms. Grant," Dr. Joyce said evenly. The display went blank a moment later as the video feed was cut.

Julia stared at the blank screen, still smiling, the unusual image of a pleased Dr. Joyce still fixed in her mind as Pamala approached. She touched Julia on the shoulder to get her attention.

"You impressed mother," she said. "That's quite an accomplishment, Julia. Well, done."

"Mother?" Julia asked.

Pamala smiled with amusement. "It's what we call her," she said, broadening her smile.

Face to face with Pamala, the image of Dr. Joyce still fixed in her mind, Julia suddenly realized that the two shared the exact same beauty mark on their cheeks, the same one that Pamala lookalike also had. It suddenly hit Julia like a bolt of lightning, she became immediately convinced that she was talking with one of Dr. Joyces' clones!

"I believe she was impressed at how you handled Erica's rebellion," Pamala said. "Getting a smile from her is... rare."

Julia grinned awkwardly at Pamala, nodding, accepting the praise, but wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel around a clone of Dr. Joyce. The type of science they were wielding was on the frightening side. Still, so long as they helped transform Erica into the obedient, sissified, man-wife that Julia wanted, whatever they were doing was fine with her.

"When you're ready, let me know," Pamala said. "His training vest should be ready shortly. We can get him properly dressed, go over a few things with you, and then let you go for today."

"Thank you," Julia said politely.

Pamala smiled gracefully, then walked to the nursing station to attend to Erica's training vest.

With the injection now over, most the other women had left. Nobody was much interested in Erica any longer. The major drama was over, the male had lost. He looked miserable, broken. He had rolled onto his side on the medical couch into a type of fetal position with his legs drawn up and his feet dangling off the edge on the couch. He was trembling.

"Why?" he asked with a thin voice.

She sneered at him with disgust and contempt. That he had dared oppose her was outrageous beyond belief. "We both knew where this was headed, Erica," she said. "Be honest with yourself, you can't really deny me anything. You would have injected yourself... eventually. We just ran out of time for your... games. I did what needed to be done."

Erica shifted around to look at her, shaking his head in denial, not wanting to accept the truth.

Julia shrugged with indifference. "Doesn't really matter what you think. All of this started with your lies anyway. Every bit of it. You jeopardized our lives and the lives of my babies. This is the price of your deceit and betrayal," Julia said. "Really, you should be thanking me.

"Thanking you?!"

"Yes. I've given you an opportunity to make amends and to stay with me. You should be grateful," Julia said, glaring at him.

"Grateful? But... I... You said I always had a choice!" Erica exclaimed. "I didn't want this!"

Julia's face took on a graver aspect as she leaned over him, her breath hot in his ear. "Try this then, I did it because I wanted to," she whispered. "I did it because I can," she added. "You're a spineless, weak, submissive, sissy and I want to make you suffer for it," she hissed.

A shutter ran up Erica's spine.

"Besides, I've come to enjoy putting you under my heel and I have no intention of letting you go," she said.

Erica's cock twitched painfully in it's new prison.

"You're so twisted and pathetic I think you're enjoying it as much as I am," she said.

The room went quiet for a bit while they stared at each other.

"What you did was wrong," he finally whispered to her.

"I don't care," she said caustically.

Julia straightened up and smiled wickedly at her broken man-toy before walking away to find Pamala.

Erica's stomach churned as he slowly dropped his feet to the floor, genuinely distraught and terrified for his future. He watched her walking away, his cock pushing painfully against the metal encasing it as he stared at the bewitching motion of her hips and ass. The sound of her heels was practically music to his ears. His hart sank as he realized she was almost certainly right about all of it, about everything. He bit his lip to keep it from trembling. No question about it, he was in a great deal of trouble.

12