Reverse Gloryhole

Story Info
A man learns how a pack of manticores use gloryholes.
7.1k words
4.63
66.1k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#Author's Note: The monstergirl in this story is a 'manticore' from the monstergirl encyclopedia. You can look up what that is if you would like a better visual.#

"It's invitation only."

Sean tried to blink the dazzle of the bright casino lights out of his eyes. He turned away from the dealer and to his new manticore 'friend' who'd moments ago introduced herself as Aurora.

"Really?" He eyed his dwindling pile of chips. "Sounds expensive."

A paw squeezed his shoulder and he spun to Kaylee, the other manticore that had approached.

"Oh, no, nothing like that." Her grin was electric. "It's free. You could consider it a bonus certain patrons are lucky enough to enjoy."

"Sir?" The dealer had finished giving out the cards a while ago, and the two other people at the table were eyeing him with impatience on top of jealousy. He felt for them; he'd be wearing the same expression if a couple of bombshell manticores approached someone else right in front of him.

"Oh, sorry, sorry." He tried to shrug the paws off his shoulders and looked down. On the table he had a king and a six. "Uh, stay."

A fuzzy paw crawled up his back, sending a thousand icy tingles through his body, until it reached his neck, where a thumb and finger gave a gentle, massaging pinch. These two were insistent.

"Look, I may not frequent this place, but I know casinos. Nothing is free," said Sean.

The two exchanged glances. Another paw groped at the small of his back.

"You're right. It's not free. But it won't cost you any more money."

Sean gave her a look. "That's not the most convincing thing to hear."

Claws dug into the small of his back, and he sat up straight, stiff as a board. "You're really strung up. We could help with that."

Aurora slapped Kaylee's paw off his back. "Now, now, don't be so eager. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. It's just an invitation." Her wings fluttered. "But we haven't taken any of your money, and we don't intend to. The casino's already done enough of that."

Sean turned back to the table. All things in moderation—but he was at a casino. And he certainly wasn't finding any luck at this table. Spending some time with these manticores would probably be a lot more fun than watching his meager pile of chips evaporate.

And jesus fucking christ, the manticores... They hadn't given their names, but he was pretty sure he would've forgotten them the moment they said them. His mind was far too busy soaking in their bodies.

Aurora stood taller than him by a good few inches, her light brown hair shining as if polished and styled with just a touch of recklessness that reflected in her crimson eyes. Her form was filled out, but from the curves of those thundering hips and slick stomach, he could hardly call her anything like fat. While her skin radiated heat from its mild tan, her arms and legs were a milder warmth with their dull violet color. She'd let her fur grow out but groomed it well, making her paws extra soft and the white fluff where fur met skin especially fluffy. Like her partner, she wore nothing more than a bikini, though hers was a touch more conservative. It was possible a thin bikini wouldn't have been enough to hold in those tits, their perfect shape begging to burst free. There was no part of her Sean didn't want to squeeze. The fluff, the tits, the hair, even the paws... she was, in two words, tantalizingly soft.

Kaylee was a couple inches shorter than Sean, but her lack of height fit her. Instead of the barely-wild hairstyle the other wore, she kept hers playful. Two very long braids tumbled down her front, the burnt orange contrasting against her white skin. Her arms and legs shared that color near her core, but as the fur reached toward her paws, it grew darker, toward a deep crimson on her fingertips. One of her wings was oddly colored as well; as usual, the dominant color was red, but a long mark like a gash on her right wing shone white. She didn't quite have the curves of Aurora did, but Sean could make out more muscles and perkier tits. Where Aurora teased him silently, Kaylee's body seemed to scream at him to attack. She let her tail sway about instead of keeping it low and behind her like her partner. When it scraped against Sean's leg, he feared the sting of a barb to follow, but it never came. He met her hazel eyes and found them grinning, tongue darting out across her upper lip in a agonizingly slow motion.

Yes, her tail, couldn't forget the tail. It looked like a scorpion's until you got to the tip, then it became something much more. Instead of a stinger, it was a bulb, hollow on the inside but thick as well. Manticores could open it up when they wanted, parting its lips just like a flower. And in that flower was a terrible sweetness—fleshy walls which they manipulated with complete precision and an intoxicating liquid that would flow out whenever they were aroused. If that wasn't enough, there were sharp barbs all along the outside of the bulb which manticores could shoot at will. On their tips, a potent venom that restored vitality and swallowed one in a lustful haze. It was the true weapon of the manticore, meant solely to extract semen from their prey.

"Sir?"

Sean snapped back to the present, blushed, and immediately spun back to the table. He was way too sober for this. A couple beers and he would've already been walking off with a manticore on each arm.

"Sorry. Again." He checked his cards. Trash. "Hit." The dealer tossed him an eight. 22 total. Bust. He sighed. Maybe the cards were trying to tell him something?

"What have you got to lose?"

"We promise you'll have fun."

"So much fun you'll never forget it."

"And it won't cost you a penny."

Sean almost laughed. Something like 'you'll never forget it' from a manticore was just as enticing as it was terrifying. He adjusted his crotch on his seat, trying to hide what the two ladies on his shoulders probably already knew.

As for their offer... they had asked a good question. What did he have to lose? Surely, anything a couple of casino employees were doing in broad daylight in front of other patrons couldn't be that shady. Perverted, perhaps, driven by ulterior motives, perhaps, but he didn't mind the first and the second could be expected from anything the casino did. Free, too, though the way they phrased it earlier had thrown him for a bit of a loop. There was something about this offer, something he couldn't put his finger on.

Sean blinked and imagined his face buried in the Aurora's cleavage, gasping for breath, her moans filling his ears as he slipped in and out of her flooding pussy. He could feel her wrapping him up with slick walls and inviting arms while her tail drooled over his back. He blinked again. This time he was face-to-face with Kaylee, her electric smile wide on her face before she dove in and kissed him, pushing him onto his back. A second later a tail, impossibly tight and warm, swallowed him to the hilt. He blinked again and he was back in the present, with a heart beating so hard he had to take a deep breath to keep it from bursting out his chest.

Everything seemed so wonderful about this offer, and the risk appeared smaller and smaller with each consideration. But why couldn't he shake this suspicion?

Aurora pinched his neck harder and pulled him closer, where she whispered in his ear.

"In case you were wondering, yes, we're planning on doing exactly what you're thinking."

Sean swallowed. Hard. There was no way they could've read his mind, he was just that plain to read. He glanced over to the other players at the table, then to the dealer.

He came here to relax, to have fun, not fret over every opportunity that threw itself in his lap. Slapping a hand on the table, he stood up and stashed his chips in his pocket.

"See ya. Thanks for the games."

The dealer nodded absentmindedly, probably happy to get such a distraction off his table. Sean grabbed his pants and did his best to adjust his waistband, but two paws, one from each manticore, pulled his hands away and looped them through their own arms.

"No need to hide it, hotshot. Everyone knows what's gonna happen anyways," said Kaylee.

Sean grinned much more smugly than he expected. She was right. "Alright, where are we heading?"

"The back. Let us lead you," said Kaylee.

So, for the first time in his life, Sean found himself behind led by a couple ladies on his arms. Kaylee's tail grew more eager, nudging against the back of his legs all the way up to his ass, though when she finally got that far Aurora swatted it away with her own tail.

"What's your name, lucky boy?"

His grin could not get bigger. "Sean."

"So, Sean," said Aurora, licking her lips as if she was savoring the name, "what brings you here?"

"Well, I've been working a shit job with shit pay for the last few years and yesterday I got fired. Figured the world owed me a bit of fun for all the crap I've gotten."

"I guess we showed up at the perfect time, then," said Aurora. She rested her head against his, showing off her height. "I'm very glad you came here."

Kaylee snuggled up on his opposite shoulder, subtly pulling him away from Aurora. "Me too." She added to this by extending her wing over to his other shoulder, only to have it slapped away and overshadowed by Aurora's wing.

Sean tried his best not to shoot the fattest, dumbest grin he'd ever had in his entire life to everyone they passed. Part of him was saying he wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last, that he wasn't so special, that they'd forget about him the moment he was gone.

A much larger part of him didn't care.

"Right this way, lucky one," said Aurora.

They left the lights and buzz of the casino floor behind in favor of a well-furnished hall. A nice cool current hit Sean's face and he closed his eyes a second to enjoy it.

"So is this what you ladies do all day? Swoop down on unsuspecting guys?"

"I wouldn't call it swooping," said Kaylee.

"That makes us sound like we're kidnapping them," added Aurora.

"With some perverse kind of intention," said Kaylee. "We wouldn't do that."

Sean chuckled. He tried to free an arm to gesture, but found both manticores clamped on quite tightly. Insistent and eager... probably as much as he.

"What would you call what you just did with me?"

"It was just a little chat, that's all," said Kaylee.

"Then you decided to come back here with us," said Aurora. "All alone."

Kaylee nodded. "All alone."

Sean's smile flickered, but did his best to keep the mood. "I sure hope you've got something planned," said Sean.

The two manticores exchanged wild grins. They came to a halt right in front of a door. Sean again tried to free an arm to reach for the door, but neither manticore let him. Kaylee tugged at him one more time with her tail, then opened the door.

Sean's first reaction was disappointment, but his curiosity soon dwarfed that. The room was plain but for a long black curtain cutting some unknown portion of it from view. The rest of the room looked just like the hallway they'd entered from. He looked to Aurora for an answer.

The two manticores finally let his arms go free. "You came back here for some fun, right?" she asked, eyes growing red-hot with hunger at the word 'fun'.

"What else would I be here for?"

She bit her lip and her wings extended. Her tail rose and whipped around, where she held it with a paw. "Right back here, then." Two paws on his back urged him forward toward the middle of the curtain.

"This is how we have fun here," said Kaylee.

She drew part of the curtain back, uncovering a simple door. Sean's curiosity was running wild with his imagination. What was the secrecy for? The back room? Did they have some extravagant bed? A sauna? Hot tub? Massage parlor? Aurora opened the door to reveal a chair inside. And that was it. A nice chair, cozy, able to recline, and plenty big, but nothing else. In fact, it was pretty cramped—the chair took up almost all the room.

"Go on, hotshot. Sean," said Kaylee. "Have some fun."

"Trust us," said Aurora.

When they pushed harder, he gave them a questioning look, but let them usher him inside. Before he even had time to turn around, the door had shut behind him.

"Aurora? Kaylee? What's going on?" He kept his tone as confident as possible, but couldn't keep it from cracking.

He heard noises outside the room. The curtain shuffled open further, and paws scuff against the carpet flooring. Many paws. A giggle, too, one that he didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Just relax, Sean. Take a look around," said Aurora.

He frowned, but turned his attention to the tiny room nonetheless. Outside of the chair, it seemed there was nothing of note. At least until he took a closer look at the walls. He found a spot that wasn't solid wood, just some cloth that blended in. Poking at it, he found his finger was able to go all the way through without trouble. The hole wasn't quite large enough for his head, but he could probably fit both arms in if it tried.

His face scrunched up in thought. What was it for? Something to do with this room? He took a step back and looked at the rest of the walls. It turned out there were about a dozen such holes at varying positions and heights around the room.

"I'm not really sure what's going on. Should I be doing something?"

"You can try to escape."

Sean swallowed. He was all for some fun, but you had to be careful with manticores. He turned to the door.

There was no doorknob.

Sean felt around, wondering if there might be one of those odd holes, a handle, or something, but found nothing. He tried pushing, but the door didn't budge. Getting on his knees, he tried to get his fingers under the door and hopefully get a grip, but his fingers just barely fit and any pushing or pulling did nothing.

"Alright you two. Funny. You can let me out now."

"'You two'?" A new voice spoke up this time, husky and teasing.

Sean's eyes darted back and forth, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. "What's going on?"

"You should really try to relax, hun. Take a seat."

Something coiled around his wrist and yanked him back. He lost his balance and collapsed into the chair. Breaking quickening, he looked at his wrist and gaped. A manticore tail. He hardly had time to realize what was going on before another snatched up his other wrist and together the two held his arms over his head. He twisted his wrists, shifted his body, pulled and pulled away, but the tails had coiled too tight to let him free. With their poisonous barbs extended, he couldn't thrash too violently, either.

"What is this!?" He asked, half in panic, half in surprise.

"This is 'fun', hotshot."

Goddamn manticores. What had he expected? They were more interested in having another toy to play with than showing him some 'fun'. Sean gnashed his teeth in frustration, but it soon turned to chattering. If he couldn't escape, these manticores might not let him go until he was mindbroken... or worse. He'd seen men addicted to manticore venom before and he wanted no part of it.

Looking up, he saw the two tails that had his wrists bound. One he recognized—Kaylee—but the other was definitely not Aurora. This tail was much longer, lithe, and flexible, and the bulb on the end was smaller than most. He followed the tails back to where they emerged. That's what the holes in the wall were for. But there were a lot more holes than the two they were using, and at least three manticores.

Sean started when five more tails burst through the holes into his cramped space. Two immediately went for his legs, wrapping them up before he could react. Forgetting his hands were bound, he went to pry them off, only to grunt in frustration when the reality of the situation came back to him. Another tail coiled his hands up together and knotted itself, allowing the two on his wrists to go free. He thrashed about, kicking and huffing, but the tails kept their hold easily.

"Calm down, Sean. We wouldn't want to accidentally hurt you." It was Aurora this time, using that deceptively soothing voice.

"This isn't what you said it'd be!" He spat back amidst struggles.

"Is it?" One of the tails opened slightly and pushed Sean's chin up, as if to force him to look into the eyes of a manticore that wasn't there. "We haven't even started yet."

The four free tails began to nimbly relieve him of his clothing. His pants were dragged off and his shirt was pulled up to his wrists where it helped bind his hands together. The tails left tracks of syrupy drool where they touched his skin, the manticores' anticipation literally dripping all over the place.

"There's no way the casino can allow its employees to do this!"

"When did we ever say we worked for the casino, lucky boy?" teased Aurora. "We're just renting this room."

Sean's voice cracked. "Someone will hear!"

"This isn't our first time, hun. We know how much ruckus we'll make. No one will hear a thing."

"This one's extra feisty, isn't he, Aurora?" Another voice he didn't recognize.

"The boring kind of feisty, though," said another manticore. "He's trying to puff himself up with threats even he knows are pointless. I like the ones that struggle more."

"Mm, I like the ones that give in right away. They're honest with themselves."

"Hey!" said Sean. "I am being honest! I don't know how far you're planning on taking this!"

"Is that why you're hard?" purred Kaylee.

Sean looked down, his breath catching in his throat a moment before his face soured into a grimace.

"See? They're always hard. You want this, Sean, just be honest. I saw you checking me and Aurora out. I know I've got the nicer tits, too."

"You're clearly mistaken," said Aurora. "Mine are larger and softer."

"Yeah, and they hang like bags filled with water. With mine, I could give a tittyfuck without even using my hands."

"You two are so petty. Can we just milk him already? I'm so hot and bothered and I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back."

"You're right, Cass," said Aurora.

The tails began to shift. The two on his legs spread him open and the one on his hands clamped down on his fingers and began churning. That alone sent shivers up and down his body, the cool tailsyrup slowly coating his hands. One tail latched onto his nipple like a baby and sucked hard enough to make Sean cry out.

"Ooh, he likes it there."

The leathery ridges of another tail ran across the small of his back as it looped behind him to rest on his stomach, drooling freely. When Sean saw the size of it, he tried to squirm away; the thing must've been twice the size of a normal tail, its bulb pulsing with hunger and its lips hanging open as if gaping at the meal before it. How does a tail even get that large?

He gasped when the gooey touch of a tailpussy swallowed his balls, swishing them back and forth like it was gurgling them. The tail tugged playfully with a light suction almost like a kiss. His eyelids flickered and a moan rolled out of his mouth, triggering a chorus of giggles from outside.

"Kaylee, you fiend! The first moan?"

"You went for the balls, didn't you?"

"What a cute voice~ I want to hear more."

"This guy's gonna be howling before we're done. I hope the walls are thick enough~"

"S-shut up! I won't give you anything!" squeaked Sean.

"Oh, dearie, you don't understand this at all, do you?" One of the manticores he didn't know said.

"I understand this p-perfectly well!"

"No, no, hotshot," said Kaylee. "Once you let out a moan like that around a pack of hungry manticores, there's no getting away until every one of them is satisfied."

Her tail sucked harder, almost drawing out another moan before he swallowed it.

"You know, you're pretty lucky. Cass is going to attend to you first."

The smaller, longer tail he'd seen before rose up between his legs. Now that it was next to his dick, he could tell it was only just large enough to do what it was made for.

12