Reversed Conditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
be24you
be24you
20 Followers

"You didn't get any idea of who the lady was?"

"No, but she was obviously some office woman to be judged from her clothes."

I thanked him for the information and returned to the cottage.

I called Ruth and told her about the situation. She asked me if I had been in touch with Thomas' employer. "No, but I talked yesterday with a guy at the department of the institute where Thomas worked. But he hadn't seen Thomas since he left the conference. Ruth thought it better to get in touch with the head of the institute.

Before returning home I called the head of the institute and asked if she knew where Thomas was. She seemed to be confused when she heard that I didn't know. "Please, come over to me," she said. "It's better to explain the situation here at my office."

The institute was situated on the way home and I arrived there just before end of the working day. I had met the head of the institute once. Her name was Liza. Thomas had always admired her for her good sense.

Liza received me in her office room and asked me sit down in front of her. She looked intently at me. "I don't know how to tell you this," she said. "Thomas has never discussed your marriage, so I don't know how your relation is. He is a very winning man and all the people here like him. I have to confess that I'm jealous that you are married to such an attractive man."

I blushed like a teenager and my eyes got full of tears. Liza saw my reaction and asked me if Thomas had mentioned anything of what had happened at the conference.

"No," I answered. "Was it something unusual?"

"Yes, one can say so. You know, as usual the conferences ends up with a great dinner. The dinner was great since we were all happy the conference was over and I think we polished off a few bottles of wine between us. Perhaps we had too much of a good time."

Liza drew her breath. Her face got an embarrassed expression. She went on: "I had Thomas as a dinner partner. We laughed and joked with each other. As you know I'm single and longed for having sex with a real man. I got the impression that he was out for going to bed with me. He filled all my desires and I can safely say I could hardly stand after the session."

"No, it's not true!" I screamed when I began to understand what she had to say to me. "I can't believe that Thomas would cheat on me!"

Liza stood up and came over to me. "I'm sorry to say that I seduced your husband. We were together all the night. I'd never had such orgasms before."

My whole world collapsed. How could Thomas do something like that and then return home and get angry when he found me in a similar situation?

It became silent for a long time. Finally I asked Liza where I could find Thomas. She told me that she had arranged for him at one of the institute's rest homes. She had found him quite unable to take care of himself when she arrived at our new house. Obviously he had suffered a heavy remorse. "The best thing to do is leave him alone for one day or two. There are some good doctors who will help him back to normal life."

I felt as I required some help too. Though she had seduced Thomas I found Liza to be the one who was able to understand my troubles.

"I hadn't got anything to eat since early morning," I said. "It would be nice if you make me company for dinner."

"I'm pleased to be of help," she said. "I was afraid that you were angry with me. I can't beg to be excused, but I think together we can get it on track again!"

"So you think the future of our marriage isn't destroyed?"

*****

be24you
be24you
20 Followers
12