Reverting to Type

Story Info
Making a deal with the girlfriends Mother is rewarding.
3.7k words
4.47
207.4k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbert
byronbert
273 Followers

As I drove up the driveway of my girlfriend's family home I was disappointed to see that her car was not in its usual parking place. Based on the one car present I could see that her mother was at home but her father was not. I had been dating Christine for about 4 months after we had met in a tutorial at University. She was a real sweetie; very pretty, about 5 foot 4, trim but curvy with lustrous shoulder length black hair. This weekend was going to be special as we were going away together for the first time. We were travelling with a group of friends to a holiday home we had rented. Christine and I had been having sex but had not yet spent the night together so we were eagerly anticipating the trip. We were both 20 years old.

I parked and walked over to the front door. It was open and I could see her mother, Mrs. Sutter, talking on the phone. "Yes dear, yes. I will tell him. Oh, he's just walked in the door." Mrs. Sutter passed me the phone without a word and stood with her hands on her hips. Christine explained that she had been delayed and would be a couple of hours late.

After I had hung up Mrs. Sutter turned to me and smiled in a cold, predatory sort of way, "I am glad that we have an opportunity to have a little chat". I was feeling quite apprehensive as I followed her through into the lounge.

Mrs. Sutter was an arrogant and supercilious person. Being wealthy didn't help matters either. Being from a fairly humble background myself it seemed clear to me that she equated wealth with superiority. She always seemed so condescending and definitely considered herself superior to the majority of society. Naturally she was a racist as well. I remember when Christine brought me home for the first time. Talk about been given the third degree. I felt I was being interrogated. But I was presentable and well-spoken and studying law at university so I guess I passed. It was no real surprise that Christine had not had many boyfriends as she had been kept on a ridiculously tight leash her whole life. It was a pleasure to take her virginity about 3 months ago.

Even Christine got annoyed with her mother's attitude toward me but as her first proper boyfriend I suppose we both knew I was going to bear the brunt of her mothers' cynicism and resentment. Physically, she was very much like her daughter although maybe a little shorter. Her stature was quite petite, but with great proportions and she was also blessed with a gorgeous olive complexion. She had shortish hair which was quite dark. I presumed she dyed it as she must have been in her mid to late 40's. She certainly would have been a real stunner in her younger days.

Once in the lounge she beckoned for me to sit next to her on the couch. "I was initially reluctant to allow Christine to accompany you on this overnight trip. I will only allow it on one condition. To be frank, I wish Christine to remain a virgin until she is married". I did my best to conceal my amusement. She continued, "Both my husband and I were chaste until we were wed and that expectation is to be met by our daughter as well." She paused and gave me a good solid glare. "I understand that it may be difficult for you to resist the temptation to... to... to... have some form of sexual contact. It is well known that men of your age are at their sexual peak so I can understand that this is a challenge but you must abide with and respect my expectations. Is that clear?"

I was somewhat taken a back and a little annoyed with her attitude. I contemplated her suggestion for a few moments and then thought I will take a risk and yank her chain a bit. I am not usually impulsive but her attitude had me a little exasperated.

"I see your point Mrs. Sutton. But, as you say, I am at my sexual peak. If only there was some immediate way I could vent my sexual desire. Blunt my urges, so to speak, so that the temptation later tonight would be more easily coped with." I stressed the word "immediate".

I pointedly look down at her legs and then at her breasts. It was then that I realized that I might have been a little rash, even reckless and that she might actually hit the roof, pulling the pin on our trip completely. She remained motionless for a moment and then sat bolt upright. A red flush flowed up her neck to her head.

'Are you suggesting? That you and I, I and you, you and... Good Lord. Good gracious. Of all the..." She was stuttering and flapping her arms. She must have realized that she was acting like a genuine twit so she sprang to her feet and stormed out into the adjacent kitchen. I could hear her furiously pacing backwards and forwards, her shoes clacking across the floor. I couldn't hear her exact words but I could hear she was talking to herself, sort of remonstrating, almost like she was having an argument with herself. I was considering slipping away but just as I was about to bolt, she swept back into the room and sat in the chair across from me. She was still looking a little flushed but trying to be as composed as possible. She sat in a very erect position and regarded me with a steely look. "Here we go" I thought, "I am about to get both barrels. I'll never be allowed in this house again. Idiot!" I mentally cringed and awaited the blast.

"Your suggestion is lewd, immoral and arrogant... but... not without a certain depraved logic. I am reluctantly willing to lay my honor at the altar of Christine's purity. If I.... afford you... some degree of sexual relief, do I have your word of honor that you will not attempt to defile Christine?"

I nodded slowly while I attempted to digest her words. At the altar of Christine's purity??? Defile??? I wondered what sort of books she read.

"Very well, come with me." She strode from the room in a purposeful manner. I couldn't believe what was happening. What indeed was happening? We walked down the wing of the house where the bedrooms were. She slowed as we passed Christine's room but then kept on walking, she slowed again as we reached the guest room but again continued on. We reached what I assumed must be her and her husband's room and entered. I had never been to this part of the house before and was a little surprised to see two single beds even though from the other items in the room I could tell it was the master bedroom.

She promptly got into the nearest bed fully clothed. She fiddled around under the sheets and brought out her skirt and some black knickers. She seemed reluctant for me to even see her knickers which was a little odd given what we seemed to be about to do. All I could see of her was her head. "You may proceed with my debasement" she announced. Not exactly the biggest come on line in the world. I approached the bed and rather roughly pulled back the blanket. She was naked from the waist down and her hands flew to cover her crotch. She was startled. After her initial shock she simply frowned at me and then again closed her eyes. I reached out and ran a hand up her leg. Delightfully smooth and unmarked. Her hands were still covering her crotch but I gradually managed to nudge them out of the way until I was stroking the hair of her mound. He legs were straight and firmly clamped together. I moved my hand up and gave her breasts a little squeeze through her blouse.

"Is all this necessary." she snapped. "This is grueling enough without you prolonging the event. Just get on with it and have your evil way with me."

"But isn't this about sexually satisfying me" I countered. "I am far less likely to make advances upon Christine if I am fully satiated."

She hesitated. "That does make a sort of perverted sense", she admitted.

"Why don't you remove your top. That might go some distance to satisfying me."

I was appalled with the logic I was using but the whole scenario had an air of unreality. She somehow bought it, groaned, sat up and removed her blouse and bra. She actually had great breasts. They had little sag and considerable bulk. She laid back with her arms at her side, her face turned away from me and her eyes firmly shut.

I continued to run my hands over her body. I leaned over and tried to kiss her but she reared away and gave me a filthy look. I started to undress and as I did so I could see her steal little sideways glances at me. When my erect cock appeared her eyes flared and then clamped shut again. I knelt next to her and slapped my cock against her breast. "You beast" she moaned. I moved to the foot of the bed and nudged her legs apart until I was kneeling between them. She was clearly expecting me to plunge right in. Instead I lowered my head between her splayed thighs and gave her quim a tentative lick. She jerked in surprise. "Wha... what are you doing. No one has... has ... ever... ahhhh." Well, well, a cunilingual virgin. I put my hands under her thighs and held her legs in a cocked back position. I was making long vertical licks up her crack, finishing with a good solid slurp across her clit. After a minute or so she began tossing her head backwards and forwards sideways. She started making a jerking motion, like involuntary, miniature convulsions. Once when I looked up I found her staring down at me. She was agape. She threw her head back in embarrassment and tried to stifle another moan. She began biting one of her knuckles. I insinuated a couple of fingers into her and this redoubled both her sounds as well as her motion.

"Something's happening... something... something... I'm coming apaaaaart..." She grabbed the back of my head and ground it into her pussy quite violently. Her body was bouncing on the bed like a pinned wrestler trying to escape. She slowly stilled and I raised myself up over her and my cock nestled up to her vagina. She felt it, gasped and screwed her eyes shut again. With only a little guidance I introduced my cock to his new friend but ensured the penetration was only sufficient to keep him from becoming disengaged. I slowly moved back and forward. She was lusciously moist.

I lowered my face so that our lips were just brushing. I gave a big thrust and buried myself fully into her. Her mouth opened wide. I thrust my tongue into her and gave her a deep French kiss. She was unresponsive for a moment and then I could feel her tongue become alive and start dancing with my own. Given her early response to a kiss, this was a satisfying development. I wondered what other boundaries I could get her to cross.

I set a nice steady rhythm with deep, long, slow strokes. I was delighted to find she was far tighter than I expected. After a good 10 minutes I decided to introduce some variety so I pushed her legs down until they were parallel with mine, wrapped my arms around her and rolled over onto my back. No mean feat on a single bed but I managed without us hitting the floor or me slipping out of her. It took her by surprise and she looked at me with wild eyes. I held her tightly against me, one arm around her shoulders and one around her waist and gave her some good solid upward shots that rocked her body. I loosened my grip and her freed breasts swung to the tempo of my movement. I leaned forward and managed to catch one dancing nipple in my mouth. I gave it a good hard suck. I used both hands to capture her boobs and gave them a good working over. She was not saying anything but the gurgling sort of sound she was making implied that she enjoyed me being a little rough so I started nipping all around her breasts with primary attention going to her nipples. I slowed my hip movement and made my thrusts shallower. It first there was no change from her but then I detected a subtle movement of her hips. I slowed further and she moved more. Soon I was motionless and she was doing all the work. I took that as a victory. She had surrendered to her baser instincts. A casualty of her lust if you will. She was plunging away on me, grinding her mound into my lower belly. She was as wet as any woman I have ever been with. I could feel my balls were drenched.

"My God, my God, it's here again, it's coming again, here it comes... eeeee..."

She started making a shrill sound, jerked her hips in a manner reminiscent of a seizure and then slumped forward onto me. Two down.

I contemplated the next act on the agenda. I was still as hard as a rock. I wriggled down the bed and sat up. I had my feet on the floor and her perched in my lap, still fully impaled. I dragged her legs toward me and put my arms under them until the back of her knees were on my forearms. I then linked my hands on the upper part of her bum and stood up. She was in a very vulnerable position with her legs cocked up and apart and with her knees pointing at the ceiling. She instinctively clung to my neck. I gave her some nice deep drives by bending my knees and rapidly straightening my legs. I felt very deep inside her. I also liked the fact that her heavy, hoarse breathing was right in my ear. I could hear every little groan or moan she made and she was making a lot.

Even though she must only weigh about 100 pounds, standing is still a tiring position so after a few minutes I shuffled over to a wall adjacent to the bed, forced her back against it and then really laid into her. At one stage I felt and heard a crump and I realized that I had pushed her bottom through the rather thin cladding of the wall. She didn't seem to notice or even be very aware at this stage so I just hammered away at her for a few more minutes thoroughly enjoying myself.

I lifted her off the wall and plopped her down on her back on the bed. I looked at the wall where we had been at work and couldn't resist a little smirk. There was a crushed in section where her bum or tail bone had been smashed through it and there was a big, dark, moist smear underneath it from her juices. I looked down at her on the bed. She was really looking quite bedraggled now. Sweaty all over, hair a mess and makeup all over the place. Her eyeliner was starting to give her that panda look and there was a heavy sheen of moisture on her inner thighs. Both her breasts and pussy were reddened from my enthusiastic attention. She was actually dribbling and I marveled at what her emotional and physical state must be for a woman like her to lose such self-control. But she still looked gloriously sexy. And we were not finished yet.

She was a little limp as I rolled her over onto her hands and knees but still co-operative. I positioned her at the side of the bed so that I could stand on the ground and still have full access. Our sizes and the height of the bed were perfect for some doggy style action. I lined up and started slapping into her. She was gripping the sheets of the bed in her balled fists and her head was slumped down. I reach over her small frame and grabbed her by the shoulders. This really let me get some good leverage and enabled me to give her a really solid shagging. There was a full length mirror on the wardrobe doors that we were facing so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back, forcing her face up. She had a wild look. Slack jawed and vacant.

I have never been violent towards a woman before but after putting up with Mrs. Sutter's arrogance for 4 odd months and now having her totally in my control, I think the worst came out in me. I feel ashamed as I look back on this but I must admit that I wanted her to feel completely humiliated and subjugated. That's probably why I started fingering her arse. I knew I was going to fuck her there (fact), I knew she had never taken it there (assumption), and I knew it was going to hurt (fact). She flinched and wriggled as I inserted my finger. She tried to squirm away but the hand I had on her shoulder meant she was going nowhere. She started communicating again under this intrusion. "No, not here, not that, no, that's, that's, so dirty, so sick. Oh you fiend, you monster."

There was no problem with lubrication. Her whole arse was wet. I rubbed my cock over her little rose bud and she groaned in a fearful but resigned manner. I positioned my member and exerted a steady pressure. Nothing happened for several seconds so I started flexing my hips. She was making a sound that I could tell was coming from clenched teeth. As I finally broke in she bellowed and collapsed on the bed. Her fall forward drew me forward and I inadvertently rammed half my length into her. This caused an even sharper scream and then a quiet whimper. I pulled her up on to her hands and knees again and started to give her slow and steady and deep strokes. I had never heard Mrs. Sutter swear before but now her language was coming from the gutter.

"You bastard, you animal, you filthy rapist," she hissed. The use of that last word had me a bit worried. "You're fucking my fucking ass, you cunt" Somewhat tellingly though, her cries of pain had morphed into moans and groans. When she started pushing her hips back at me I knew she was hooked in.

I was getting close and was starting to think about my options. I wanted to make a splash so to speak. I gave her a quick few final jabs and then flipped her over. I straddled her chest, pinning her arms to her sides in the process. I slapped my cock on her face a few times and was rewarded with a grunt each time it made contact. I was feeling quite uninhibited now and decided to try one last degradation. I grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her head forward. With my other hand I guided my cock to her mouth. I hesitated at this point because I had the thought that there was an outside chance she might actually bite but I was excited to the point of recklessness. As my cock dangled in front of her she looked a little scared. I am sure it was not only the act of fellatio itself that was making her fearful but also the fact that 15 seconds ago, my cock had been buried in her ass. She was always a very fastidious person in terms of cleanliness and this would be quite a leap for her. At first she resisted, shaking her head from side to side to avoid entry but she soon succumbed. A familiar pattern soon reemerged. All the new sexual practices I had introduced to her were initially met with revulsion but after a few minutes her resolve dissolved and she took to the act with a passion that was almost creepy. She was soon bobbing her head backwards and forwards without any help from me. I just gently cradled her head as it must have been a tiring position. I asked her if she had ever sucked a cock before and she shook her head. Not bad for a first timer. I could feel my juices rising and told her, "I am going to come in your mouth". He eyes widened but to her credit, she redoubled her bobbing motion. "Here it comesss". Her eyes were now saucers. She only took one shot in the mouth as she instantly gagged and threw back her head. With a little manual help I managed to land another two good sized shots on her face, one on her forehead and one on her cheek. Surprisingly, she swallowed my first shot immediately, and then simply looked up at me with a look of shock and panting wildly. I wiped the last dribbles of my come on her chin and then dismounted her. I would have killed for a camera.

She climbed unsteadily to her feet, took a few deep breathes and then sort of shook herself like a dog coming out of water. She then straightened herself up to her full five foot 2 inches. It was almost like someone had flipped a switch. She started berating me about respecting her daughter's virginity. I was not to corrupt her or seduce her. Talk about reverting to type! I was starting to think she was a little mad. I also found it hard to take someone seriously when your come is dripping down their face. Once she had finished her tirade she turned to leave the room but was immediately confronted with the damaged wall. What a testament to depravity that was. A bum sized depression with a slimy stain under it. I always wondered how she explained that to her husband. She stood transfixed by the sight. She then shuddered and limped slowly out of the room.

byronbert
byronbert
273 Followers
12