Review: Anal Express

Story Info
A Seymore Butts anal train is cumming through.
1.1k words
3.6
25.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, I am bringing you a Seymore Butts review today. To tell you the truth, I've never seen any of his stuff until now. I've seen more of him on Showtime than anything else. No surprise I picked an all anal for my first Seymore Butts review. Hop aboard The Anal Express!

The movie is shot like a reality series. Seymore goes around with his camera and stumbles onto people fucking. Simple enough and right to the point. You get little bits of his life thrown in. Mainly in the form of cell phone calls he gets from his mother, friends and business associates.

Scene 1. Starring Flower Tucci and Sindy Lange with Mark Davis. The movie gets started off with a bang. When Mark Davis and Seymore come up to a photo shoot with Flower and Sindy, Mark jumps right in and begins to fuck Flower's pussy with a vibrator making her squirt. GIRL CUM YUMMY! After she squirts one more time, the harder action gets started. By the way, all the time their going at it, Sindy's fucking herself with a toy. The girls dive onto Mark's cock like they haven't eaten in weeks. Each girl takes a turn getting into the sixty-nine position and sucking his cock down their throat. Mark eats their pussy out while he jams his cock into their mouth. Sindy is first up. She gets pussy fucked in doggy position. Flower's up next for some reverse cowgirl in her pussy.

Sindy puts a vibrator to Flower's clit while she grinds on Mark's cock. Flower pulls off of Mark's rockin cock long enough to shoot some girl cum at the camera. Mark moves his cock from her pussy to her ass. Staying in reverse cowgirl, Sindy rubs Flower's clit while she rides him with her ass. Flower gets off his cock to deepthroat his nasty ass-covered cock. The ass fucking goes on. Flower squirts her way to still another orgasm, covering the camera. GIRL CUM EVERYWHERE! After some more deepthroating, both nasty girls line up with their asses in the air. Mark fucks Flower in the ass first. And boy does her ass love it! Then it's Sindy's turn for a ride. Sindy looks a little shaky with that huge cock in her ass. Mark moves back to Flower's ass getting her to squirt one last time. The scene ends with some nice ass to mouth action ending with both girls receiving a face painting of cum. I would hate to pay the cleaning bill after this one. All I can say about this scene is WOW. Both women are hot blond nasty girls. Hardcore anal, squirting, facial. What a great scene A++++.

Scene 2. Starring Jenna Brooks with Mark Davis. After the first scene Mark Davis returns for the second. Seymore finds Mark in one of his bedrooms with his cock firmly planted in Jenna's ass. Getting straight to the point, Jenna is riding Mark with her ass in cowgirl. Jenna is a hot black sista with a nice round ass that she claims hasn't been fucked in two years. Jenna takes a couple of breaks from getting her ass fucked to do some ass to throat action. We get a much better view when Jenna swings around into reverse cowgirl. Her pink pussy lips puff out as Mark's cock is stuffed into her tight chocolate ass. The ass fucking continues into missionary. The scene ends with an opened mouth cum shot. She swallows most of it. ALL ANAL. Great scene. A solid B.

Scene 3. Starring Brooke Haven with Kurt Lockwood. A blindfolded Kurt has been chosen to give Brooke Haven her first taste of anal fun. What a hard job he's got! After some grinding and touchy, feely stuff, the scene picks up steam when Kurt starts to massage Brooke's pussy. Brooke then gets her hands on his cock, sucking him into her mouth. Kurt removes his blindfold to see his prize. After some more finger fucking with three fingers, Brooke goes back to sucking his cock. After a little pussy licking and ass fingering, Kurt moves in and starts fucking her pussy in missionary and then reverse cowgirl. Brooke can be annoying at times in this scene with her overdone noise making. Kurt moves his cock to her ass, letting her ride his cock. Her first ever anal scene. She rides him like a champ. Slamming his cock into her ass. She does some ass to mouth before changing to missionary. The pounding in her ass gets to a nice fast pace. The ass fucking moves to the doggy position. She finishes her first ever anal scene with a nice facial o'cum. I would of liked the scene a lot more is Brooke had shut up once in a while. It gets a mouth closing C.

Scene 4. Starring Mari Possa with Seymore Butts. Seymore and Mari do some house hunting. While looking at a great house complete with an incredible backyard, Mari finds time to give Seymore a quick suck and stroke job. It's a basic Mari getting on her knees and sucking and stroking Seymore until he cums on her lips and face. No real grade for this one. It's just kinda there.

Scene 5. Starring Hillary Scott with Herschel Savage. The scene takes place entirely in the back of Seymore's Cadillac while they drive through town. Hot! The action takes place in the back seat. While Seymore is buying a paper, Herschel whips out his cock and Hillary dives right in sucking his cock. Herschel rubs her clit while his cock gets worked on. All the time cars are just driving right on by outside. Hillary's ass is right at eye level in the window. Hillary just keeps stuffing his cock down her throat. Hillary moves to mount his cock in cowgirl. The pussy fucking goes on and on in cowgirl. Hillary rides him harder and harder, screaming for more. Then the ass fucking begins. Right into her ass goes Herschel's cock. She rides him just as hard with her ass as she did with her tight pussy. The scenery just keeps on passing by as little miss Hillary gets her ass fucked. The ever limber Hillary swings that ass around and mounts in reverse cowgirl. The finish comes with Hillary licking the taste of her ass off his cock and jacking him off in her mouth. Swallowing all the cum she can find. The scene had some of the best anal of the movie and it takes place in a moving car. Hillary is a knock out in the scene. This scene is a top notch A.

The extras include some extra footage with Brooke Haven, Jenna Brooks, Flower Tucci and Sindy Lange. There is no true behind the scenes but really the whole movie is a BTS. Other extras include some trailers, a photo gallery and a bio on Mari Possa.

My first Seymore Butts review was a great experience. I LOVED IT. Great anal. I give this a strong four and a half out of five. I can't wait for my next Seymore Butts DVD.