Review: Cum On My Face

Story Info
New series is loads of facial fun.
937 words
4
72k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum On My Face is a new series from Private. Directed by three different directors - Frank Thrang, Alessandro Del Mar and Jalif - and stars Suzy Carina, Thalia, Barbara Voice, Yesika, Anita, Jana, Gina Pearl, Melissa Black, Kathy Anderson, Delfynn Delage, Sylvi, Sara, Crystal, Jennifer, Liz Honey and Claudia.

A lot of you might be thinking that this is just another Private compilation but it's not. All the scenes were shot as straight blowjob and cumshot scenes. That said they might be seen in other movies at some point but I think they were shot for the purpose for being in this kind of movie. Each scene is about five minutes long. You get four good minutes of cock sucking and another minute or two of cumplay. This is very similar to the film that the Viking reviewed a couple of weeks ago called Pop 3 by Ninn Worx. However this is all original stuff that you haven't seen yet. I'm going to give you my top fives scenes of the movie.

Scene 4. Liz Honey and Taylor. This one starts off good. We get a nice long look at Liz. She does some masturbating and we get to see her cute looks. She is a bubbly blond with a short cute body. Her cocksucking looked a little for show. When she got into it she really opened her mouth and her stroking fell into rhythm. The cum was dropped into her open mouth. She plays with the cock afterwards and gets cum all over her face. Hot scene.

Scene 5. Claudia and Ricky. One of the best cocksuckers in the movie. Claudia is a hot looking coed-type with brown hair and dark eyes. She has no problem taking Rick's long slender cock all the way in her mouth. She works hard on his cock from the word go. Stroking, sucking all the time keeping her eyes on you (the viewer). You don't get to see much else other than her face and some of her nice small tits. For the cumshot Rick jerks himself off into her open mouth. She doesn't move or look away. This girl likes her cum. The cum play was short but the cocksucking was what to watch.

Scene 8. Delfynn Delage and Paco. The scene starts out with Delfynn smoking. This girl looks like she doesn't know what she wants to do - suck your cock or bite it off. She has a wild look. Blond hair but nice dark eyes and not to be missed is her perfect C-cup tits. Paco makes sure to play with them. She does know how to suck and her no hands action is what I liked. She turns to her cigarette and blows smoke over Paco's cock which gives the scene a fetish appeal. She is in control from the opening to the cum shot. She jerks him off onto her tongue and keeps right on sucking until all the cum is gone.

Scene 15. Suzy Carina and George This is a pool side outdoor scene. Suzy has supermodel looks and that's why she is on the box cover. She has almost perfect looks and the best part is we finally get to see some pussy. That's shown a lot. The camera makes sure to spend a lot of time looking her up and down while she is busy working over George's cock. George can't resist a little feel himself and bends over to finger her pussy. She does more jerking than anything but that way we get to see more of her face. When it cums down to the cum, she is right there to receive a nice load all over her face. She gets the biggest load of the movie spattered from forehead to chin. She just keeps on jerking and sucks his cock clean afterwards. Best scene of the movie.

Scene 14. Thalia and Kevin Long. Thalia is a rounded, platinum blond bombshell. This is another outdoor scene. Her ass is where it's at. Round and tight. She is a talented girl and shows it off right from the start with her mouth never leaving Kevin's cock. She has cocksucking talent. You can tell her mission was to get him to cum as fast as possible. I hand it to the man for lasting as long as he did. I would have cum after seeing that great ass. She does all the labor all the way to the cumshot. The cumshot was small but she does a great job playing it up.

The Alessandro Del Mar directed scenes were the best. All the girls did the work. If I wanted to watch a guy jerk off I would look down :-) I really like the format. It's a perfect mix of cumshot and cocksucking. The scenes were not too long. Out of the 15 girls there was not one that wasn't hot. Some of the girls were a little cum-shy but most played with it like only a Private girl can.

The bonus stuff is full of the usual. One thing I did really like was the karaoke clip. The theme song for the movie is original and is pretty funny. They give you a chance to sing along to "Cum in my mouth and let me taste your goo" or my favorite line "Life can be fine if your cock can be mine".

I can see Private making this into a long series. I think you will get hours of jerking off enjoyment watching these girl get plastered with cum. I give it a four out of five.