Review: Dragon Pink #1

Story Info
Santa & Pink kill the slave-witch.
856 words
2.43
25.3k
0

Part 17 of the 67 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers

***** 'Hentai' literally means pervert in Japanese. Today, most everyone knows that 'hentai' is anime pornography. For those of us who love cartoons and especially anime, the Japanese version of cartoons, these adult cartoons fulfill our mature fantasies while remaining based in the medium of our childhood. No Yosemite Sam blowing up innocent rabbits here. You may find people getting their heads cut off, lesbians, vampires, etc., but it's so cool because it's ... a cartoon! If you have a chance to find some 'hentai' online or download some, ENJOY! *****

Dragon Pink, Volume #1 – Unrated – ITOYOKO Prods.

Introduction.

Slave girl, Pink, put on the cursed Panties of Torajima and magically becomes a sex kitten.

Volume #1.

Pink, a cat-slave, is caught in the caves by Viken, a Master Monster Mage. She tells him that she's come looking for the Sword of Triton. He will give up the sword lightly and wants to know what she'll give in return. She offers the use of her body in exchange for the sword. At first, he agrees but then declines, saying that it's not enough for him to give up his sword. As he greedily licks her breasts, she innocently asks to see the sword before he has his way with her.

When Viken opens the portal, Santa comes rushing forward, snaring the Mage in a trap. Unfortunately for the warriors, Viken is not so easily taken. Though Santa has stabbed him through with his sword, the demon inside awakens and Santa is forced to fight a long fight before he is able to retrieve and claim the Sword of Triton.

Pink and Santa are joined by Pias, an elf and Bobo, fellow warriors. Since Pink has no suitable clothes, Santa decides to take her shopping in town. Because of her race, that of a cat, she is she is turned away and denied service. She's a cat-slave, amonster in the eyes of the landed gentry. In their room, Santa finds her crying. He cares for her and can't stand to see her in distress. His care turns into lovemaking and he takes her, filling her willing hole from many angles until he cums inside her.

He leaves when darkness falls, intent on hunting an animal to provide her with a hide for an outfit. In the Tajif Forest, Santa is nearly killed by a huge tiger but is saved at the last minute by Bobo. When Pink awakens in the morning, a new outfit awaits her and she gives a battered and bruised Santa a kiss of thanks.

The next morning, while in the town, Pink, Santa, Pias and Bobo are forcefully escorted to Tajif Castle. The Tajif Princess accuses them of stealing souls in the forest, which they deny. Pink tells her that they've only been in town a few days and now convinced of their innocence, the Princess releases them, instead pleading with them to search for the missing women of the village.

In an old hut, several naked and chained women suffer in silence, a hooded, old woman laughs as she listens to their moans of pain and ignores them. Her work will be done once she places the last seed inside one of the girls and she opens the girl's chained legs and inserts something that resembles a tiny brain into her womb. The girl screams.

Pink, Santa, Pias and Bobo approach the hut and the old woman becomes a powerful and wicked slave-witch. Futhermore, she turns the innocent victims into slave dolls and uses their composite powers to give her the ultimate slave-witch power. As she utilizes this power, she becomes weak and has to refuel herself. By using the Moon Charge, she can send a doll into the atmosphere and charge it with natural power, which is then transferred to her.

Obviously, the group must find a way to stop her endless power supply. Pias tries to thwart her but she is stricken with a spell that makes her want to do nothing but masturbate. She can no longer help her fellow warriors because she can't remove her fingers from her pussy.

Santa has another idea. He has Bobo throw Pink at the doll to catch and kidnap it. It works. Infuriated, the slave-witch follows them deeper into the forest. When they see that she is starting to melt and fall apart, Santa and Bobo attack her. Santa drives his sword into the center of her dragon's head. Now that her trusty familiar is dead, he finishes the witch by splitting the hidden red orb in the beast's neck. The witch screams in pain and the doll disintegrates.

The naked bodies of the missing, young women litter the forest floor but the slave-witch is gone. They are all dead but the evil is also gone. Back at the castle, the Princess thanks the group and offers a reward. Santa thinks that it's the Princess' body and Pink slams him with a hammer, ensuring that he will only think of her.

OPINION: Didn't like it. Not enough sex and the artistry wasn't too great. Wouldn't buy it.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers