Review: Fresh Asses

Story Info
Nectar's new gonzo series.
1.1k words
3.71
18.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel very privileged to review Nectar's first gonzo title. Fresh Asses is put out by 1stStrike, Nectar's new gonzo face. Directed by Skeeter Kerkove, the self-imposed king of sodomy. So right out of the gate this has a good chance of being a decent ass flick. The movie stars a cast of girls I've never seen before and that's saying something. Hillary Scott, Leah Luv, Tiffany Holiday, Jamie Elle, Veronica Jett and Rachel Luv round out the cast. The male cast is Otto Bauer, Bad Bob, Trick Dixxon, Scott Lyons and Alec Knight. Don't ask me who's who when it comes to the men. I won't lie to ya. I don't know one from the other. When I get the low down I will add it to my review.

This is straight to the point gonzo. No story and no artsy fartsy shit. Just fucking and sucking and everything in between. With a name like Fresh Asses and Skeeter you know there will be some ass fucking

Scene 1 stars Veronica Jett. Veronica is decent looking. She sports some nice dark hair and somewhat of an ethnic look. You better like skinny because this girl needs to be taken through a fast food drive thru pronto. The cocksucking portion of the scene was kinda boring although Skeeter got some great angles. The shot from behind Veronica while she is bent over sucking cock gave a nice view of her open pussy. More than anything else the scene has some nice hard ass fucking. The fucking starts in her pussy with some reverse cowgirl and some doggy but it doesn't last long before she is begging for it in her ass. The anal starts with some reverse cowgirl and and then onto some missionary. All of the anal is hard and pounding. With Skeeter you get a lot of close-ups of the action. The ass fucking gets really fired up when they get into my favorite position - pile driver. Veronica gets fucked in the ass in every possible position. The highlight is the standing cowgirl. It's shot from a low camera angle. It gets you close to the action. The scene ends with Veronica on her knees getting her face sprayed with cum. She gets it in her eye, hair, and even a little in her mouth. The best part of the scene was probably the pop shot. The scene seemed really slow with Veronica not giving a very inspiring performance.

Scene 2. This is the only girl/girl scene in the film and I'm thankful for that. The scene does feature the two hottest girls in the movie. Hillary Scott, a young perky blond, and Leah Luv, another young perky blond complete with braces. The scene is worth watching if only to see these two hotties on screen together. I find most girl/girl scenes boring but I really liked the action in this one. After a round of pussy licking, the girls get into a 69 position and finger fuck each other. Really nice close-ups again let you see everything. The girls get the toys out next. With a double ended dildo they grind their pussies together. I reached a conclusion about Hillary Scott. She is a nasty whore and I like it. Hillary demands to get a toy fucked in her ass and Leah is more then happy to help her out. Afterwards the girls lick their toys clean. The things they manage to do with a double ended dildo makes you wonder what they would do with a real cock.

Scene 3 stars Jamie Elle. Jamie is a brunette with a nice looking body. Sorry to say that's the best I can say about her. Maybe with a little less makeup she would of looked all right but her face is so covered up she kinda looks like a man in drag. Her sexual energy is not too good either. She's a timid cocksucker. I don't have too much good to say about the scene. The guy that's in the scene with her won't win any beauty contests either. He's lucky he has a big cock because that's about all he has going for him. During Jamie's anal she looks more like she's in pain than she's enjoying it. She screams a lot during the scene. There are a lot of anal positions but she never seems to honestly enjoy it. This scene disappointed me the most out the entire movie. When it came to the pop you didn't get to see much cum. With a cock the size of this guy you would of thought there would of been more cum.

Scene 4 stars Rachel Luv. This girl is another thin brunette but this one has some good sexual energy. More importantly this girl can suck cock with the best of them. She deep throats, gets her face fucked and loves every minute of it. At one point she has her face pile drived. It's hard to explain but worth seeing for yourself. The sex is rough from beginning to end. I get the feeling that Rachel wouldn't have it any other way. When the fucking starts in pile driver you know the scene is hard. The pussy fucking only lasts a minute in the pile driver position then it's straight for her ass. Unlike Jamie, this little slut enjoys it in her ass and you know it. The highlight of the anal was the reverse cowgirl. You get some great close-ups. You can almost feel her ass getting pounded. The ass fucking stays hard and fast the entire scene and Rachel just begs for more. Nice shots of her gapping hole really frame it out. The position is anal pile driver. The scene ends with her getting a mouth full of cum and swallowing it down.

The last scene is also my favorite scene. It stars Tiffany Holiday. Other than Hillary Scott, Tiffany is the best looking girl in the movie. This scene is also the only threesome scene. From the start you can tell Tiffany is a wanton little ass slut. Just like we like them. I almost don't want to go into too much detail with the scene to give it away. I will say ASS FUCKING to the extreme and that includes some hard DP. The cumshot is not to be missed. Tiffany is the MVP of this movie.

The extras include a behind the scene and has an interview with Tiffany while she is on the toilet. We also find out that Skeeter is a crazy mother but I think we already knew that.

This movie was a roller coaster with a lot of ups and downs. Some of the girls in the cast were not too desirable but in the end it was fun to watch because Skeeter always finds a different angle or a new position you've never seen. For their first movie Nectar and Skeeter are on to something. I give it a solid three and a half out of five.