Review of Private Bukkake Cumsplash

Story Info
Cum, cum and more cum.
888 words
4.07
44.8k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked a different kind of Private movie to review. My kind. Bukkake 2 Cum Splash. This is a hardcore gangbang feature with lots and lots of cum. It's directed by JF Romagnoli.

This is going to be a basic barebones review because that is all the movie is. The movie has only two scenes but the run time is an hour and 15 minutes. So if my math is correct that means each scene is almost forty minutes long. Half of the scene is the sex and the other half of the scene is all about cum. There is cum in their mouths, on their faces, on their chests. Well let me put it this way. With as many men as there are in each scene, there is enough cum to paint the room. This is the kinda movie for those that like gangbang style sex with a lot of anal and a lot of cum. I know I've already mentioned that a few times in this short review but damn it man there is a lot of cum!

Scene one stars Liliana and Vanessa Hill and a shit load of men. Well eighteen to be more accurate. I'm not even going to name all of them because who the hell cares who the men are and more importantly not even their mothers could pick them out of this big of a crowd. Out of the two scenes this scene has far more attractive women. Vanessa Hill is the box cover girl and is a very hot young brunette. Liliana almost looks like she could be her twin but with blond hair. Both girls are slim and have nice long legs.

The scene takes place in a bar. The girls play waitresses before the girls stop serving drinks and start serving the men. Liliana really starts things off by getting up on a table on all fours. Her pussy gets some attention from a nice large black man. Meanwhile Vanessa gets in the act and gets fingered by one of the men. This doesn't last long and before you know it Vanessa has dropped to the floor and starts to suck his cock. After both girls suck the cocks of their men, the fucking starts with some reverse cowgirl by each girl. The other men look on as the two men get to do most of the sex. Vanessa is put in the center of the room on a bar table and her man plugs away at her pussy in missionary. Liliana's man does the same. The anal begins in missionary, each girl getting a taste of it in their ass. Liliana gets it in her ass in doggy. You begin to see the men in the bar taking their cocks out and in their hands stroking away. The anal dominates the rest of the scene. The girls get pounded in the ass in several different positions. Liliana gives up her partner so Vanessa can get double penetrated while in doggy. That's it for the sex. The only men performing the sex were the two I mentioned.

The Bukkake part of the scene is to follow. The men line up and start dropping their loads onto the girls. After the first couple of loads, the girls pause and do a little swapping. Kissing and caressing each other while their faces are covered in cum. After the girls are given eighteen combined cumshots, the girls have a nice playful kissing session with each other, making sure to rub and play with the cum that now almost completely covers them. This scene is the best out of the two and as far as I'm concerned the only reason to purchase the movie.

Scene two stars Lolita Angel, Tanya and sixteen men. This scene takes place in a gym. It starts with everyone working out and then follows along similar lines to the first scene. The girls get to have fun with two of the men. The reason I don't like this is Lolita Angel. She is not my idea of a very attractive woman. She has muscles in places women shouldn't. This might appeal to some men but I didn't like it at all. Even though Tanya, the other performer, is very attractive, Lolita totally blew the scene for me and not in a good way. The scene goes along the same way the first one did. Both girls take it in the ass. The cumshot portion of the scene is where you are forced to see Lolita the most and was completely ruined because of it.

The bonus, which I think most people will like, is what they call the cumclip. It's the same two scenes with the sex cut out and just the cumshots. If you are a big cumshot fetish guy, like I know a lot of men are, you will like this feature. There is also a slide show and a trailer of the film.

It would of been nice to see at least one more scene to have washed the second scene from my mind. I would have given the movie a bigger score if it had one more scene to fill it out. This is for the cum fan and no one else. I give it a score of three out of five.