Revisiting Lynn's Former Life

Story Info
Couple tries to relive wife's wild days.
7.6k words
4.17
65.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
330 Followers

Lynn's palms were pressed against the surface of the desk, her arms extended from the shoulders straight down behind her body, supporting her weight as she sat on the desk. She wore a long flowered dress that was open, her beautiful breasts peeking out from between the material now pulled apart toward her sides. Lynn's dress continued to part until it was completely separated from the waist down; the material spread out on the surface of the desk. Her legs were spread apart; my hands under her knees for support. Lynn's bottom was thrust to the edge of the desk, her head tilted back as I pushed into her warmth. I could not remember having an erection this large. All the while I was urging her on, "Like this? Did he hold your legs up like this? Was his cock big?"

I leaned forward, opened my mouth to meet Lynn's equally open mouth, and entwined our tongues in some passionate kisses while I pushed into her wet and waiting womanhood. As the visions came into my head I moved my mouth away from hers to ask more, "Was anyone watching? You did it like this, with the office door open, right?"

"I ... mmm ... I saw someone out in the hall ... uhhh!" Lynn responded while pushing her bottom back against my thrusts.

"Did the guy in the hall say anything to you about what he saw? I bet he wanted a piece of you too?" I begged to hear more.

"No, but he hung around late a few nights hinting ... mmm!" She tried to answer but didn't stop her rhythm.

"And did you fuck him too?"

"No, but, I ... mmm, mmmh! ... I let him touch my tits and kiss me."

"Is that all?"

"I rubbed his cock ... oh yes, that feels good! ... and he came in his pants." Lynn's breath grew short as she responded.

"You were such a slut, weren't you?"

"No Glenn, I was a good girl ... Oooh that feels good! ... Harder!" Lynn was nearing the edge and so was I. "But I decided to try to be a little bad so, so, uhhh!"

"So you fucked him ... mmmh ... right there in the office without caring if ... some ...one ... were ... watch ...innggg. Oh! God, I'm cominnnggg!"

"Yes, oooh! I'm commmmmminnngggg tooo-ah.. Ah.. Ahhhh!" Lynn joined me in the throws of a great orgasm.

------------------

Lynn and I have been married for fifteen years. She is a great wife and a loving mom. We have two children that we adore. Recently, we attended a wedding with Lynn's sister Janet. It was there that I heard Janet remind Lynn about a time in her life before she met me.

"Remember that guy at the wedding in DC?" She tried to whisper to my wife "I didn't realized what happened until you came back to the house at seven in the morning with your underwear in your handbag!" Janet laughed.

"Janet, please, that was eons ago!"

"I'm still waiting for an experience like that, so I am still living off of yours." Janet was still single at thirty-eight years of age and not the type to share her life.

Lynn was somewhat embarrassed and warned me to just take what Janet said with a grain of salt. But rumors come from some truth and I wanted to know about that night.

Lynn later did tell me about her night with a stranger at that wedding. She never learned his name. As I listened to the story, I became aroused instead of jealous and realized that I wanted to learn about all the sexual adventures my wife had had. I could envision the scenes as she grudgingly gave me the details.

I love to envision Lynn having sex. I love to put myself in a position of watching her body whenever we make love, so the vision was easy to create in my mind as she told me her stories. I soon found out that Lynn was quite sexual during this time in her life and in fact had some very wild experiences. I was also about to find out that sometimes you should be careful for what you ask for!

I was somewhat naïve about the sexuality of women. I had heard all the wild guy stories my friends had told me about their own adventures with 'easy' women and always took it as an exaggeration. I mean, it never happened to me? And I would never have believed it would happen to someone like Lynn; she just never seemed the type. But I was dead wrong. The more she told me about her adventures, the more I became interested in hearing. And the more I heard, the more I realized her sexual adventures were almost without bounds.

At certain points of the stories, I felt jealous. Not about Lynn, but about NOT having those experiences for myself. I wanted to be part of her sexual adventures. I wanted to relive each one of them so that she did them with me, even if that meant sharing her at some point. In fact, that would be the only way I would be able to see how my wife could possibly have had sex with five guys in an elevator! My sweet Lynn was a cock-loving slut at one point in her life! Now I wanted to see it for myself!

------------------

THE GARAGE

"So let me get this straight. You just took off your top and let the guy feel you up and lick your tits? You didn't know his name and you did it just because he kept asking to see your tits? You didn't think he was a creep?"

I was astounded at Lynn's admission of this first story of her adventures about her and the garage boy who lusted after her. But now it was my turn to see it for myself.

We picked a parking garage in center city and found a little kiosk where a decent looking Latin guy was working the garage. I hid in a car near the kiosk, but had a full view into the office area. We didn't have time for Lynn to befriend the guy day after day until she gave into his request (the way it happened the first time), so we decided to expedite the part I wanted to see by creating a situation that left her without funds to pay for parking her car and to see if the guy would let her 'pay' in a different way. I didn't want her fucking anyone, but she assured me it wouldn't get to that point. We decided to make it mid afternoon, so that garage was very quiet at the time.

Lynn wore a very transparent bra that pushed her already generous cleavage up between her the top three unbuttoned buttons of her blouse. After pulling into the garage she made sure her breasts were on show as she stepped out of her car, placed her bags down, and then bent over again to retrieve them. The attendant certainly noticed, smiled, and promised to take care of her car 'personally' while she was gone. Lynn and I roamed the streets a bit and had some lunch before I could wait no longer, "Okay, are you really ready to do this?"

"Not exactly, but if this is what you want, then I will. But don't freak out on me once this gets started because you asked!" She warned.

"No, I just have to see this for myself."

"And you're sure you don't care if some guy feels me up?" She verified.

"Yes, I'm sure I want to do this. But I'll warn you that I might be so turned on, we'll need to get it on in the car!"

"Okay Glenn, but someone else may spot us, so don't get upset if there's a voyeur or two enjoying this with you." It was strange how unemotional Lynn was about the entire situation. For some reason, I was even hornier thinking about other people seeing this as well.

We went back to the garage each on our own and I took my hidden spot. Lynn made her way up to the kiosk, but the guy came out before she got to the door to greet her. I guess guys are always hoping to get lucky by paying attention to pretty women. Little did this guy know he was about to strike gold!

I saw them laughing and talking. After a little while Lynn looked into her purse. She shook her head, shrugged her shoulders, and showed the guy some kind of card. He waved her into the kiosk and she followed. I saw the attendant hold up a parking ticket indicating what Lynn needed to present to him. Then I saw Lynn look around a few times before whispering something in his ear. He nodded his reply vigorously.

Lynn turned her body so that she was on the right side of the kiosk slightly facing the door and started to unbutton her blouse. After opening one or two, the guy reached over to complete the job. He pulled Lynn's blouse open and surveyed her beautiful tits. Her bra barely held them in place; the cups fit under her breasts, which lay mostly exposed, areolas slightly exposed. The guy reached over and ran his hands across her shoulders and down onto her breasts. He adjusted his pants with one hand as he moved his other hand over her silky white breasts. Then he slid the straps off her shoulders as the bra slowly lowered itself to where her nipples rose above the cups and into the clear view. I saw Lynn reach behind her back, unsnap the bra and let it slide slowly down her arms until it came to rest in her hands. They both looked out into the garage quickly and resumed. Lynn held onto the bra with one had as it fell free and quickly stuffed it into her purse. The guy then ran his hands over the top of her breasts, across her nipples, and then down under, cupping them as he stared at them as if they were new found gold. I could tell Lynn enjoyed it because she leaned her head back a few times. I didn't expect that part and was hoping she was doing it for me. After the guy did a full massage of her breasts, I saw Lynn nod her head and he leaned forward and kissed her nipple. Lynn's chest rose as he did; it must have felt good to her. Then I could see him begin to suck on her nipples more vigorously, first one, then the other. He put his hand on her skirt belt, but she pushed it away and shook her head while saying something to him. She quickly pulled his face back into her chest, which he readily accepted, having been turned down for what he really wanted.

The guy then pulled my wife's hand down to his pants, I guess to his erection. This time she did not move her hand away! The guy looked up at her as if begging, but Lynn again shook her head, gave an extra squeeze, kissed him quickly and began to gather her blouse. She barely had it on when footsteps signaled another man walking toward the kiosk. Lynn quickly walked away, her braless breasts visible through her white, blouse. The other man must have noticed something, for as she walked away he stopped, turned, and stared from behind her.

As Lynn approached our car, she took a big breath and opened the door. "That was close, Glenn."

"What do you mean? It was unbelievable!"

"The guy was just about to take out his cock. He wanted to come on my tits!"

"No shit." And with a pause I added. "Can I?"

"My God, you really are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes, you are enormously sexy and I after seeing that I want to come on your tits."

Lynn kneeled down right there by the open door, pulled off her blouse, unbuttoned my pants, and went down on my throbbing cock. It was incredible watching her kneeling in front of me topless in a public garage. Not a minute later, I shot a stream of cum onto her chest.

Lynn gave me a naughty look and smeared it over her tits. I looked over and saw two guys standing in the next aisle staring at my topless wife leaning over my legs into our car. Lynn looked over and noticed too and quickly pushed me into the car. "Time to drive off Glenn." She said, her voice a mixture of urgency and seduction.

The only way out of the parking garage was to travel to the end of our aisle, around a turn, and back down the other aisle where the two guys were standing. I warned Lynn that we'd have to pass right by them; they hadn't moved an inched as they watched our car come around the turn and approach them.

We made our way down the next aisle and toward the two men. Lynn, meanwhile, took a tissue from the glove box and proceeded to wipe the cum from her tits. She made no attempt to cover up and waved, tits fully exposed, as we slowly rode past them.

------------------

THE MASSAGE

"Okay, so if I have it right, when you were working at the ad agency, you were on a business trip. At the hotel you decided to experience your first massage, but while he was rubbing oils all over your body, you got horny?

"Right." Lynn answered hesitantly.

"So how exactly did you let him know you were agreeable to him fucking you?"

"Some things don't need much instruction, Glenn. I parted my legs some when he did my thighs and he just moved higher. Then he went for home and I didn't exactly discourage him." Lynn went on to tell me about her sexual exploits with the masseuse.

Realizing I wasn't a great masseuse, and I really wanted to experience Lynn's story for myself, I decided to take the risk and setup a similar experience.

We planned a weekend at hotel that boasted of a nice spa. It was about an hour or so from our home, where we figured we wouldn't really be recognized. We had done some research and found a masseuse who seemed to have a little episode with one of Lynn's friends. It's amazing what you find out about people if you really dig. I needed to see the events unfold for myself, but I couldn't very well sit in the massage room with Lynn. So we decided to have the masseuse come up to our room, where I had a good view of the proceedings hidden on the balcony.

Lynn answered the door and let the masseuse into our hotel room. It was a warm night and I had a great view from the dark balcony into the light of the room. The masseuse set up his table and she came out from the bathroom wearing one towel around her waist and another over her shoulders, down over her chest. Her mid section was bare as was her back. She looked very sexy, but was quite covered for modesty. He talked to Lynn for a minute before he showing her where to lie. She held her towel while trying to place it down onto the table without taking it off. I could see her breasts for a moment before they pressed down against the towel as she tried to lie down. The masseuse surveyed her and nodded his appreciation; it was going to be a pleasure servicing this client!

I could tell the guy knew what he was doing and could see my wife really relax at his hands. They talked a bit before I saw Lynn rise up onto her elbows, move the towel from behind her head, and lay it onto the table. As she did, the towel pulled away from her body and I saw the masseuse look appreciatively at Lynn's beautiful swaying breasts. She lay down again and he worked on her neck and shoulders. I could hear her moan in appreciation of the massage at this point. A few minutes later, the masseuse folder her lower towel so that it barely covered her derrière. Now she was just about nude on the table except for that small rectangle of towel over her cheeks.

He began to apply oil to her skin and reached down and over the sides of her breasts, now pushing out from under her body. The moment of truth was near as he applied the oils to her legs and moved up toward her thighs. Lynn did a little wiggle with her butt and I could tell that she parted her legs slightly. I saw her lips say "okay" and the masseuse lifted the towel slowly, watching her reaction. When there was none, he moved it to the side and applied the oil directly onto her cheeks.

Lynn tightened her cheeks and ground her hips subtlety down against the table, as he rubbed it in. The masseuse took the cue and began to move his hands inside the crease of her cheeks and then down inside her thighs again. I was getting a huge erection in anticipation. Lynn parted her legs some more and lifted her head slightly as the man's hands move between her legs. He was a pro because though he was barely moving his hands, I could see Lynn's tighten her own hands to the pleasure.

He moved slowly up and down her pussy and at one point squirted some oil onto the area, making Lynn look up and open her mouth in surprise. Her ass raised up to grant him access and her mouth started to open in anticipation of an orgasm. Then she grabbed hard at her towel and squeezed the top of her body down into the table completing the powerful sensation.

The masseuse started to unbutton his pants and position himself behind her when I heard Lynn say something and wave him away, suggesting she would not let him fuck her. He said something in return and Lynn turned over. The front of her body was fully on view. Her breasts looked magnificent ascending above her flat stomach. The masseuse moved to her side and poured more oil onto her stomach and then chest. He massaged it into her stomach and then moved up onto her breasts. She looked over at him and saw his rather large cock pressing out of his partially opened trousers.

This time Lynn wasn't going to have it end as easy as it did at the garage. I would have stopped it at this point if it looked like she was resisting, but she wasn't. The masseuse slowly moved around to the top of the table by Lynn's head as he kept massaging the oil onto her tits. He leaned over her to kiss her nipple. She didn't object! In fact, she reached over and touched his erection! The masseuse dug his lips deeper into her nipple while guiding her hand over his erection and into a stroking motion. Her hand looked small around his shaft as she continued to slowly stroke him.

Her hand released his cock as he moved behind her head and she peeked back at him. By now Lynn's other hand was reaching down to her sex. The masseuse reached both hands over her body, massaged both breasts, and pulled his fingers tips up along her nipples. Lynn's chest rose with the sensation.

Very subtly, he stroked the oil up under her chin. Once, twice, a few times, before leaning her head back toward him. With her head tilted back toward him, he quickly lifted his erection to her mouth while continuing to stroke her nipples. My sweet wife was putty at this point and took him into her mouth. He pushed forward a few times while massaging her and Lynn kept her lips tight around his shaft while she rolled over and moved her arm around to grab his thigh. My, my, she did like cock after all! Just before he came, she pulled him out of her mouth and diverted his semen onto her chest and shoulder.

Lynn stood up soon after they finished and I watched her nude derriere make its way toward the bathroom. The masseuse packed up and went to the door where she met him in her short silky robe. After he left, I opened the door to the balcony and entered the room. I held my wife for a few minutes, removed the robe, and laid her onto the bed in the same face down massage position. Lynn raised her hips up to me and I entered her warm wet walls.

------------------

A few months passed after our episode at the hotel before I asked Lynn to act out her past for me again.

We made love in her office one night, with the door wide open. Although we did hear one of the cleaning staff, we don't think anyone saw us.

We pretended to be strangers at a friend of a friend's wedding and I took her out to a limousine, where we tipped the driver. I'm not sure if he could see us through the darkened windows, but it was a very erotic moment for us. A few of the wedding guests saw us step out of the car all disheveled and nodded approvingly.

Yet, even though the guy at the garage and the masseuse enjoyed Lynn's body, she didn't allow and didn't want anyone to fuck her up to this point. She seemed to be holding something back. It was after the wedding that she finally divulged the last two very sexual episodes of her life. I knew there was some group interaction, but I had no idea, up to then, how much. I had to do some deep planning on how to relive these two events with her.

------------------

THE BUS

"So, you were stuck in a snowstorm on the bus. People started napping while waiting out what ended up being a four hour delay on the highway and you were near the back of the bus."

"Yes, I'm not sure why, but I started getting very horny."

"So you hiked up your skirt and loosened your blouse? How come you didn't just masturbate?"

"I intended to, but one very good looking guy got up to stretch. I was looking him over before he sat down again. I began to put my hand under my skirt while looking out the window, when he surprised me by wandering down the aisle. I noticed him looking down at my legs because my skirt was hiked so it looked like a mini skirt."

docBlue
docBlue
330 Followers