Revoking The Lick-Her License

Story Info
A lesbian experiences dick after a long drought.
1.9k words
3.89
23.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ebony Humper will be featured from time to time. Some of the stories are true while others are fictitious. Enjoy

EH: When we meet up, I want you to sit on my face so I can eat your pussy. I also want you to be on all fours so I can really go to town.

Teri: OMG! That sounds hot! I never sat on anybody's face before.

EH: My tongue is like an Uzi baby. Brrrrr! Lol.

Teri: You are making my pussy wet baby.

Teri read those text exchanges between her and the Humper as she waited in the hotel bar for her dark chocolate stud to arrive from the Northeast. They had been communicating for three weeks after Teri responded to the Humper's personal ad online. She hasn't been with a man in over seven years and she was eager for some good dick.

She needed a good fucking!

She kept checking her phone looking at the time. She was a nervous wreck and she already downed two shots of vodka and she was working on her second bottle of beer. She was a 55 year old woman who was a tad on the chubby side at 5'2". She hoped he would like her body. She had a tummy, small breasts and wide hips and legs. The Humper assured her that her body was perfect to him. That he would caress it and make her feel special. She wanted to believe him, but her insecurities won every time.

She spotted the Humper as he made his way to the bar. He was sporting a tank top with some khaki shorts. He looked amazing. Teri loved his chocolate bald head. He wasn't that tall, only about 5'10, but he had muscular legs, broad shoulders and his biceps were delicious. She had a thing for big arms.

The Humper dropped his bags and walked over to Teri.

"Here is my princess. You look amazing. Much better in person," he said, as he gave Teri a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

The compliment made her cheeks turn a rosy color and she didn't want the hug to end. He smelled good, he felt good. She could have melted in his arms right there on the spot.

She pulled away and replied, "Why thank you. You look delicious!"

They both chuckled. She was embarrassed and he was flattered .

"Well shall we head to my room," he asked as he grabbed her by the hand.

He grabbed his bags and they headed towards the elevator. Teri's heart began to race at a rapid pace. She was excited and couldn't wait to taste him, kiss him and have him inside of her. When they got in the elevator and the doors closed, the Humper dropped his bags, pushed Teri against the elevator's walls and began to passionately kiss her.

Teri closed her eyes and gave the Humper her tongue. It was deep, wet and she loved it. She embraced him rubbing her hands all over his back while he had his dark hands firmly on her ass. His hands on her ass felt different than her former girlfriend. Teri felt more secure and his grip made her extremely wet.

The elevator stopped at the Humper's floor and they both headed to his room. Teri was ready to take on this beast of a man. She wanted to feel him so bad.

The Humper and Teri got in the room and immediately went at it. The Humper was a strong man and picked Teri up by her ass. She wrapped her short legs around his waist and they kissed heavily. The Humper was very passionate with Teri. She knew he was not a selfish lover. He gently placed her on the king size bed and took off his shirt. Teri noticed two scars on his chest and stomach. The rough stitching turned her on. She thought he was the ultimate warrior.

Teri took off her shirt and bra exposing her small round breasts. The Humper climbed on top of her and began to kiss, lick and suck on her neck while cupping her breast with his dark hands. When Teri looked down and saw his black hands on her pale skin she lost it. Her pussy got wetter and she wanted to explode. The skin contrast made her cum instantly. The Humper traced his tongue down the middle of her neck all the way to her belly button. It tickled a tad, but Teri was focused on the pleasure she was getting from this amazing black man. He took his hand and rubbed her crotch through her jeans. Teri moaned a bit and she immediately unbuttoned her jeans. The Humper stared at Teri with his dark brown eyes and slowly removed her jeans exposing her now damp black thong. As he worked the jeans off her legs, he removed her socks and began to suck on her toes.

"Oh my God! That feels so good. Nobody has ever sucked my toes before," she screamed out.

The Humper just looked at her as he sucked her toes and massaged her feet. Teri was in heaven. This was a feeling she never imagined. The Humper tongue traced back up to her thong and he got extremely hard as he could smell her pussy. He pulled off his shorts and underwear exposing his fat cock. Teri looked at it and loved it. It wasn't that long but it was extremely fat and she couldn't wait for it to be inside of her.

The Humper removed her soaked black thong and noticed the red bush. Teri wasn't a shaver and the Humper buried his nose in her pubes. He loved the smell of her. Teri relaxed and laid her head on the pillow as the Humper gently kissed her lips and clit. Teri started breathing hard as his tongue was buried deep in her clit.

"I want you to sit on my face baby," he commanded.

The Humper rolled over on his back and Teri knelt down on his face. The anticipation of him eating her pussy in that position get her very excited. The Humper began to lick around her lips and clit teasing her. Teri didn't want to smother him but she couldn't help bucking her hips up and down on his face. The sensations and chills felt amazing to her.

Teri thought that women ate pussy better than men, but the Humper's technique smashed her theory. While he was sucking on her clit, he placed his hands on both of her breast. He began to massage her breast and Teri's breathing got heavier. She began to shake as she started to climax.

"Baby I'm cumming!"

The Humper began to lick harder and pinch on her nipples. Teri started to shake and she bucked her hips up and down. The Humper noticed her left leg shaking violently. He smiled as put her clit in his mouth and began to suck and lick at the same time.

Teri couldn't take it anymore as two more orgasms pushed out. She was very sensitive down there and she didn't know if she could take another orgasm.

"Baby, please stop. I can't take it anymore."

"You sure? I think I can get one more out of you. Get on all fours now," he instructed.

Teri obeyed and got on all fours. Her pussy lips were sagging down and she felt the juices running down her legs and into her ass. Immediately, the Humper took two fingers and placed them deep inside her pussy as he went back to sucking her clit. Teri let out a loud scream as she exploded cumming again. She had to move away from his mouth. She couldn't take another one.

"I have never came that hard before," she said while trying to catch her breath.

Teri collapsed and laid on her back. The Humper moved his way back up to Teri's face.

"Lick your pussy juice off my mouth?"

It was a weird request, but it turned Teri on. She took her tongue and licked around his full lips, cleaning up his goatee making sure she got every last ounce of her juices. The Humper kissed her back and worked his way down to her breast. He started to suck on one nipple while his hands played with the other. Teri's breasts were very sensitive and she moaned as he sucked on her small pink nipples.

By now, the Humper was ready to invade her pussy and he didn't even warn her. He stared at her as he placed his fat cock inside of her drenched pussy. Teri let out a long sigh and soft moan her eyes rolled in the back of her head from the pleasure. The Humper made his way all the way in and began to thrust slowly.

His cock felt amazing. It was the perfect fit to Teri. She didn't want him to stop. She stared up at him as he passionately made love to her. She felt special and came again from the passion.

The Humper took Teri's legs and put them on her shoulder. He wanted to get deep inside her pussy. Teri was flexible enough to oblige by his demands. As he got deeper inside her, she felt him in her stomach. It was uncomfortable, but it felt wonderful.

The Humper's paced picked up faster and harder. Teri began to scream louder and louder as the bed started to shake. Sweat from the Humper's face dripped on Teri's chest, but she didn't care. His fat dick was giving her sensations that she never experienced. Way better than the strapped on dildo that she was accustomed to.

The Humper switched up again. He rolled her hips on the side and straddled her leg. He bent her other leg up towards her and he entered her from the side. She screamed out in more pleasure as he was hitting a spot she never knew existed.

"Baby! Oh baby! Your dick feels so good inside of me."

The Humper was getting turned on by her sounds and soon he found himself about to cum. He tried to hold back as long as he could, but he couldn't.

"I want to cum in your mouth," he said as he pulled out and brought his slippery cock to Teri's face.

Teri wasn't the best at giving head, but she took his fat dick in her mouth and loved tasting her pussy. The Humper didn't last long as Teri sucked on him and gently massaged his balls.

"Shit! I'm cumming baby!"

Floods of cum filled up Teri's mouth and she gagged as she tried to swallow it all. She almost choked but she was able to gobble every last ounce of baby seed.

The Humper pulled his now soft cock out of her mouth and gently rubbed her face.

"Thanks baby. That was amazing. I couldn't wait to be inside of you," he said as he crawled up next to her.

Teri placed her head on his muscular chest and kissed him there.

"I guess the saying is true. Once you go black..."

They both busted out laughing.

"I'm serious baby. I officially love dick now. I'm revoking my lick-her license."

The Humper smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Welcome to our team. We are glad you joined us."