Revolution Comes To Storyland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

As it so happened, the blond slave was the first called by Simon. We exchanged glances as he exited the cage and I watched the fresh red "S" on his right buttocks flex as he walked. I felt a sudden, unexplained feeling of loss when I realized that I would never see him again.

My wait was not long. I did my best to ignore the unwelcome visual inspections by both men and women about me and wondered what would become of me. For the first time, I tried thinking of myself not as a princess. It was difficult, practically impossible. I'd been a princess for a long time. Time moves very slowly in enchanted castles, keeping me perpetually young. Away from the walls of my palace, I would begin to age and soon would no longer be nineteen. I thought about aging. I pictured endless toil and my eventual death. It was all so unfair. I'd been a good ruler, at least I thought I had been. Never having known the intimacies of carnal love, I was also mortified by the very idea of intercourse. All of my tutors and nurses told me that a good princess does not even contemplate sex until her betrothal and should give it no further thought at the conclusion of her honeymoon.

On the other hand, once I had decided to go riding at an unexpected hour. Although I did not see them, I heard my groomsman and a maid in the loft making love. I recognized the maid's voice immediately. Though I considered her rather plain, my groomsman was quite taken with her. The sounds coming from her lips, the praises she was heaping on my very ordinary groomsman made me ache to see them in action to see with my own eyes this mysterious thing called love. Instead, I made a timid retreat and came back to the stables at my scheduled hour. My groomsman, aside from a wan smile, behaved as though nothing unusual had occurred that day, further puzzling me. I realized now, whether I wished it or not, I would soon be quite acquainted with sexual intercourse. That should have caused great fear in my soul, but surprisingly, it did not.

I was the third or fourth slave to be summoned from the communal cage. Two uniformed men escorted me into the bright sunlight and up a small flight of stairs. At the top of the landing was a post with arms. Below me was a cross section of village life. There were well-dressed men and women who clearly owned some wealth, there were tradesmen and shopkeepers, maids and housewives, and there were shabbily dressed people clearly on hand for the spectacle. Vendors moved among the crowd selling chestnuts and fruit as though this was just another stage performance. I'm sure I blanched physically as I realized they would all be appraising me like a prize mare at the county fair. I had not done more than nibble a single biscuit, my empty stomach rumbled with hunger but could not summon the vomit I so ardently wished for. My wrists were lashed to the post extensions, preventing me from concealing myself. The platform I was on began to rotate and the nearby auctioneer began speaking so quickly I could barely follow his words. As I slowly turned in the late morning sun, tears flowed freely from my eyes.

Out of the torrent of auctioneer's words I DID understand the word, "SOLD!" With that simple word, I realized that I would never be a princess again. My head fell to my chest and one of the uniformed guards freed my hands. I wiped my eyes as I was led off the dais by another route. I found myself on the street outside of Simon's warehouse. A gray-haired, paunchy man handed me a very brief robe and as I slid it on, to discover that it concealed very little of my person, he stated,

"I am Roderick, your purchaser but not your ultimate Master. Please do not give me any trouble, I'd so detest out relationship begin with pain and violence."

The man gestured to a waiting nearby carriage, its door open. I knew nothing about this man but for some reason, I trusted him, at least more than anyone else who had been in my life for the last few days. I nodded my assent and allowed him to lead me to his carriage. I sat opposite him. The door to the carriage closed and we sped off through the streets.

After a brief pause, he began speaking. "I'm with the People's Revolutionary Governing Bureau, the new order of things. I have purchased you as a present to my son. I have high hopes that he will become a first class diplomat and a successful international treaty negotiator. There is so much that Storyland can offer reality, dragon's teeth, eternal wine, the ability to transmute lead into gold, magical talismans, and truly accurate horoscopes among many other items. Having a lovely slave to help him seal contracts and conclude negotiations will aid him greatly in his work. A little roll in the hay with a beautiful and compliant wench is a wonderful fringe benefit for the sorts of diplomats and bureaucrats he will be dealing with on a regular basis. As it is written, "Truly a little bribe never hurt anyone.""

So this was to be my fate. A pretty bauble to be traded about until time caught up with me and I lost my looks. It was painful to contemplate yet it was clearly preferable to toiling away in the darkness below the ground in a mine, like a mole, or endless days mucking out stables or polishing floors. My beauty had shielded me from those fates but had condemned me to another. I could not imagine myself as the courtesan type, why only as handful of those handsome princes who had visited me in my past life had left my palace with even the briefest of chaste kisses on their lips. How could I learn the secrets of a temptress?

The carriage pulled to a stop before a modest manor house. I recognized the red and gold flag fluttering in the breeze as that of Mister Harsh Reality's. I was in enemy hands. I hoped that these enemy hands would not become abusive hands. Roderick took m arm and escorted me into a tastefully but not especially ornately furnished home. We entered what was clearly a home office and Roderick picked up a speaking tube mounted on the wall.

"Roscoe, your presence is required in my office."

Roderick replaced the speaking tube turned to me and smiled. "You will like Roscoe, he is about your age. I like to think that he is handsome. I've raised him to be both a revolutionary and a gentlemen. Please let me know if he mistreats you and I will speak to him."

I curtsied and expressed my thanks. I felt just a tiny bit better about things.

The lad's face (this could only be Roscoe) froze when he spied me. I was startled to discover how handsome my "Master" turned out to be. He resembled his father in no great way at all. Dark curly hair adorned his head. I liked his neat short beard and he was tall and broad and quite powerfully built. I realized immediately that I could have done far worse. Like a well-practiced princess, I smiled at him radiantly.

"Oh, father. she is beautiful!"

"Now you know why I insisted on making the purchase myself, I have the eye of experience."

Roscoe continued to drink me in.

"Let us get acquainted!" he stated with a sly leer.

"No." stated Roderick.

"What, father?"

"First you see to the needs of your property. Offer her a meal, make her comfortable. Contracts and treaties are not rushed into, neither should be intimacies. Being comfortable with each other just makes sense. What have I taught you over the years, son?"

"A respectable steady pace in all things, even when stoking the fires of revolution." stated Roscoe

"Very good, Roscoe, you WERE paying attention."

Roscoe looked at me sheepishly and offered me his arm, "Forgive me, slave. I am sure that you are hungry, I can't imagine that the food was any good where you have been."

He led me to a nice sized dining room and summoned a maid. The woman looked at me as though I was invisible while Roscoe asked her what was available in the kitchen. A short time later, I was spooning a delicious stew down my throat accompanied by buttered bread with honey and sweet wine. This humble meal was truly one of the most enjoyable of my life. Roscoe wanted to engage me in conversation. I saw no value and much potential harm in revealing my true identity so I did as I had been taught as a charming hostess and allowed Roscoe to talk about himself as much as he wanted. Sometimes the things a princess learns are actually useful.

Once I had finished dining, Roscoe conducted me on a brief tour of his home. "Now that we have true democracy, the people awarded us this house after liberating it from a feudal lord. It is a bit larger than I am used to, however. In a truly magnanimous gesture, we retained all of his servants. At triple their old pay of course. It is close to the city and the embassy to Reality without being too noisy or too ostentatious. The local castle, for example is scheduled to be demolished and its stones used to build homes for the poor . I am very proud of the part my father played in this revolution. It is a brave new world, as they say."

The tour ended, logically enough, in Roscoe's bedroom. There was huge bed, a desk, some chairs and lots of overflowing bookshelves. It was neat, while still looking lived in. Through one door was a bathroom with a shower commode and sink. I asked for permission to relieve myself and closed the door behind me. As I sat , I silently prayed. Fully dressed there was not a man alive I could not charm but I was about to enter waters I did not know at all. I struggled to recall what my tutors had stated about love between a man and a woman. Half remembered bawdy conversations some of my maids made when they thought I was out of earshot came to mind. I recalled the words, cock and penis. There was something they called orgasm that the maids seemed to savor even above food or drink. How could I confess to Roscoe that I was a complete innocent? Yet, how could he not discover that on his own?

My stomach was tumbling as though upon a dizzying ride at the fair as I exited the bathroom, Roscoe gazed at me expectantly, He had cast off his suit coat.

"You no longer require your robe, slave."

I nodded and my hands went to the obi of the robe. The fabric parted and the short robe fluttered to the floor. For some reason, I hoped that Roscoe approved of my nakedness.

I could tell that Roscoe liked what he saw as his eyes lit up and he stated, "By the powers! You are absolutely stunning!"

He asked me politely to turn slowly for him so that he could appreciate me from all angles. He gently touched my brand and said, "A shame to mar such beautiful real estate but I think, in time, that your brand will be quite fetching. I must remember to put the proper salve on it each day until it heals."

With that, he took me into his arms and I enjoyed my first real kiss. I was surprised how wonderful his lips felt pressed firmly against my own. So unlike my previous kisses with sallow princes. I kissed him back in the same way he kissed me. He forced his tongue into my mouth. At first I was surprised, then delighted. I tried to do the same thing to him. Somehow, Roscoe had been leading me closer and closer to his bed. We fell into it and I found it supremely comfortable.

Roscoe encouraged me to undress him. I regretfully ended out osculations and my trembling hands undid the knot in his tie and began parting the buttons on his clean white shirt. His broad and muscular chest had some wisps of dark hair that I adored immediately. I undid every button and each cuff and helped Roscoe take it off. Roscoe's naked torso reminded me of my favorite a soldier. For SOME reason I always found excuse to have him do yard work on hot steamy days so he was forced to work shirtless in the sun. For the first time I began to have a glimmering of why I had done that so often.

I found myself kissing Roscoe's chest, his very male nipples and areolas, so different from my own yet so utterly pleasing. I traced the muscles of his chest and abdomen with my fingers followed by my lips. He was delicious! No wonder some men became cannibals! The shirt and tie were cast away. Roscoe kicked off his shoes and my hands went to the belt of his trousers It took me a moment to figure out how to open its complicated catch but I managed it. I noted a mysterious swelling in Roscoe's trousers that had not been there before. Was this the thing which had driven my maids to such rapture? I decided that I had to know.

I hurriedly opened the button and fly of his pants and tugged the trousers off his long muscular legs. I liked that Roscoe was hairy but not too hairy. He looked like a man with just the right touch of wildness. His neat beard and curly hair reminded of pictures of satyrs from my storybooks. Somehow, I was positive that Roscoe would turn out to be no trickster. With Roscoe supine beneath me, I threw the trousers to the floor, unsure as to why I was breathing heavily but finding the experience exhilarating. I visually took in Roscoe once more. His jutting undergarments reminded me of a tent pole. Was this his cock?" I tugged at the waistband of the undershorts and pulled them over and off the protuberance.

The first erect male penis I had ever encountered reminded me a great deal of the many eels fishermen took from the lakes surrounding my palace. I could envision the head of the eel and its sinuous length. I touched it to find that it pulsed like a living thing. I wondered if it hurt Roscoe. I could not imagine that distended flesh could ever be a pleasant experience. I noted the balls. I recognized these as testicles from my many hours at the stables but these were infinitely more pleasing to the eye and I adored the thick brown curls at the base of the shaft of his penis.

I stared for a long moment. Did this part of him taste as wondrous as the rest of him? Tentatively I liked the full length of Roscoe's penis. It felt very good under my tongue. At Roscoe's encouragement, I encircled his manhood with my lips. I recalled a maid claiming that she like to "suck cock" for the first time those mysterious words made sense to me. I began to lick and suck my head bobbing up and down in a wonderful sensation. I began to regret my long years of virginal existence in my enchanted palace. What enchantments could my magical castle offer in comparison to this?

Roscoe had me cease what I was doing and he swept me up in his arms again. And then he was over me, kissing his way down my body. I had no idea that my nipples and breasts could be so delightfully sensitive. I felt Roscoe's teeth and lips encircle each of my nipples in turn. I felt my nipples pucker like on cold days but in an entirely different and delightful manner. While his teeth and lips teased my right nipple, his fingers teased my left. For a delightful interval, Roscoe alternated his attention to my breasts this way then his seemingly impossibly hot mouth moved lower. He circled the navel in my flat taut tummy and then he was above my sex.

Never in all my experience did I imagine that a man would willingly put his mouth on that part of my body. My thoughts of disgust on the part of Roscoe soon faded when his lips and fingers parted my salty intimacy. I wondered what legerdemain Roscoe possessed as his attentions focused upon one particular part of my female anatomy. It was like bringing my horse to a gallop after a quick canter, yet somehow, more thrilling. I felt a persistent delightful building and then everything in my body released like a spring from a broken watch! I felt a wetness that was not present before and certainly did not come from Roscoe.

My Master's head rose up, his mustache and beard sopping wet, an incandescent smile upon his face.

"Oh, slave you are perfection!" he stated with absolute conviction. Before I could respond to his praise however, Roscoe shifted positions. I noted that his manhood was still erect. He placed a finger to my lips and said,

"This won't hurt a bit, beautiful one."

He reared up and before I fully knew what was happening his maleness had entered my femaleness. After a moment of shock, I found the experience wonderful. Roscoe placed his knees against the mattress and began pumping away with his pelvis. The in and out sensation reminded me of a sea voyage but was unlike it just as much. It was nearly as delightful as when he had used his tongue and lips upon that part of me. I felt the same wonderful building sensation and then my body released itself a second time with almost the same vigor. Shortly after that I felt a warmth and then noticed that Roscoe was softening inside me.

Roscoe rose above me. I noted that his penis now resembled that of the sleeping male slave I had spied earlier. I wondered if I had done something wrong.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked meekly.

Roscoe roared with laughter, "No, pet. Not in the least, although I may never get my heart back."

He snuggled up to me and held me close. For the longest time all he did was praise my beauty and sweetness. I decided that this magic known as lovemaking was a supreme goodness in this or any universe and I wanted more of it, a lot more!

Suddenly, my future became far less frightening. I knew that part of me would always mourn the loss of my enchanted castle and the life I knew. I also realized, somehow, that serving Roscoe might not always be a joy and that my future in strange beds with strange men would not always be as delightful as what I had just experienced. Still, my fate could have been far worse. I knew implicitly that Roscoe would never intentionally mistreat or abuse me.

If this was to be the future of Storyland than maybe God had placed me in the right place after all. If the magical was going to enter into commerce with the real, who better to seal a treaty between the worlds than a formerly enchanted princess?. Certainly, I was more beautiful than any woman they knew in their mundane world. Perhaps they would treat me with something akin to awe. It was worth contemplating and certainly was more productive than simply brooding about my lost realm.

I snuggled close to Roscoe, nibbled his left ear and whispered softly, "Thank you, Master." before I drifted off to the most satisfying rest I had had in years.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers
12