Revolutionary Love - His Milky Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, she was able to secretly wash it at home, making the excuse to her room mate that she had gotten dirt all over it and it needed an entire cleaning. At the very least, her roommate would not see any evidence of their liaison in the grass.

It was evident that he and Anna were not meant to last. She grew tired of his stubborn nature, and he was disappointed that she did not seem to enjoy sex more. He clearly did not make the connection that most women did not find his aggressive debating appealing or romantic. He was never able to shut himself off this way. Whoever was to be with him had to understand this and needed to accept this. He found that in his wife, Narina Kuznetsov, whom he knew from a local underground Marxist group. After he had been arrested for distributing illegal propaganda, they had married so that she could travel with him to Siberia in exile. Their relationship gradually became one more of companionship. He needed her commitment to their common cause, and he valued her sacrifices for him. He would never divorce her.

The following years had hardened him. Once released from his sentence, he was steadfast in his writing and rousing and life had him living in city after city across Europe stoking the flames of the revolution. This became his obsession, to the cost of everything else. He began to obsessively deny himself any hobbies or pleasures. His beloved music, his chess, his recreational sport, all of it was tossed aside, discarded so that he could transform himself into an unbreakable force that would expunge, at any cost, the evil and oppressive regime that had been crushing his country under it's weight for hundreds of years.

As far as he knew now, his heart was stone. His goal was singular and his life and purpose unquestioned and undoubted. Romance and intimacy was now a dim and distant memory. A pleasure of the past, when he had time, when he cared. During these new and dangerous days, he had made himself an island, seeing women more as useful helpers, translators, messengers, faithful comrades to the cause.

Until she came along.

And here he was, early in the morning in a little snug cabin in the cold woods by the river, completely content in a warm bed covered in soft blankets and furs. He was being held in the arms of his ardent, passionate lover. She was a beautiful, clever woman who both excited and frustrated him, who called him on his horseshit and grabbed him by his black fur collar and pulled him up to heights he knew he could reach and he would reach. Not only was he there, finally standing on those vistas, she was there with him, making sure he didn't tumble off.

And now, roused from his fretful sleep-talk, comforted with a luscious, soft breast in his mouth, he could suck peacefully for as long as he wanted. He never had time limits with Natasha. With her, he could indulge for as long as he needed to, as long as he needed to be that little spring lamb nudging for milk from Mother. Safely wrapped in the blankets next to her, he could hear her cooing softly that he was making her milk come in, that his persistent, sensual stimulation on her reddened nipples was causing her milk to start to flow. How he would moan, in almost some sort of beautiful relief, to be able to luxuriate in this fantasy. How he would love to have her gush warm milk into his mouth. Oh, to enjoy swallow after swallow, big mouthfuls of it. He could even feel her creamy warm milk going down his throat and into his belly. She had made it just for him, nourishing him and him alone.

Natasha was feeling him squirm and heard his moaning increase. She did not know where his dreams had taken him and how aroused they had made him. When she felt him start to push against her, she moved her hand down between his legs and discovered his cock was quite erect.

"Borya, my darling..I think you are cured," she said, teasingly. "Mmmmm yes, make love to me."

Still in between dreaming and waking, he could feel her guide him between her legs and on top of her. His relatively lightweight body was easy for her to move into position. Lifting both her legs off the bed, she tilted her pussy upwards, then reached down and guided his erection inside of her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as he felt his cock working its way past her pussy lips and deep into her vagina, which squeezed around the full length of his shaft, locking him tightly in. It took his breath away. He buried his face in the nape of her neck and started kissing her as he began thrusting. Her hands roamed over his firmly pumping buttocks, then up his back and shoulders and then up to his face. Their lips met again, this time with aroused urgency as his pumping picked up pace. He had been dreaming for some time, working himself up with his erotic fantasies of comforting, milky breasts. She urged him on, pushing him to thrust as hard has he could, to work it all out of himself, to hold her tight and let himself go.

Her urging and her permission for him to drive himself to that delicious madness compelled him to pound her very strongly. Her vagina held him tightly, gripping him with each swift and sure stroke.

"Oh, Natasha!" he cried out. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm God! Squeeze your breasts together! Squeeze them together!"

She cupped her bouncing breasts, pressing them together with her erect nipples pointing upwards. He gave a few more hard, forceful thrusts to trigger himself, then withdrew and started crying out in orgasm as he blew a huge load all over her breasts. He watched in ecstatic joy as his cock squirted and squirted, moaning as he watched rope after rope of cum land on those beautiful rounded mounds, coating her nipples. He watched a thick string of cum shoot out and drape across her face and into her hair. He had soaked her breasts and had shot some across her mouth. He had drenched her in his cream, marking her as his. She closed her eyes and laughed, delighted at his big release. As he steadied himself on both hands, his heart was beating swiftly, his breath erratic and labored. He was beyond spent at this point.

"What a nice, big load, Borya," she praised. "Whatever you dreamed about, you must keep it on your mind. It seemed to have done wonders for your tired cock."

He gave her soft, gentle kisses on her mouth, wetting his own lips with his cream. That was one request he would never have difficulty filling.

12