Revolutionary Love-His Virgin Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger slipped back inside of him and he let out a cry as she started to steadily fuck him, in and out, in and out. When she wrapped her hand around his cock he cried out again, desperately needing a firm milking. She leaned down and began to lap at his balls, reducing Borya's breathing to a particular huffing pant he would do when pushed way past his normal point of endurance. He twisted and squirmed in complete abandon as she kept his ass nice and plugged with her finger. Then she opened her mouth and took in that nice big cock. It stretched her mouth open very wide, but she took it all in, and slid her tight lips right down to his balls then all the way back up again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Borya shouted loudly. His fists clenched and his back arched as he continued to shout and shake with each of her long, loving sucks. Her mouth relentlessly gripped his huge erection, sucking and pulling, holding it captive in her mouth as her tongue lapped and teased. She could feel him squeezing and contracting as she worked him with her finger.

"Faster! Faster!" he panted desperately, feeling that delicious, out of control insanity beginning.

She sucked him deep and hard with her mouth, pulling her tight lips up and down his thick shaft as she swiftly fucked his ass.

"YES! YES! MMMMMMMMMMMMM YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" he shouted, so close, so close..then Natasha's free hand suddenly clamped down firmly over his mouth.

He immediately started to thrash. He screamed into her hand, twisting and struggling as he did what he was built for, fighting. But there was no getting out of this one. He was utterly captive to the intense, provocative pleasure. He whimpered as she taunted him.

"Look at you all plugged up," she teased. "Your ass is stuffed, your mouth covered and your cock all bound up. Poor boy. You look like you are just about ready to explode."

She returned her lips to his cock and worked her mouth up and down the shaft, making his thighs shake. He was panting and moaning and twisting around under her firm hand, desperate to vocalize. The restraint was making him wild and he could last no longer. His cock began to throb and contract against the leather strap, and he suddenly lost control.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he moaned into her hand.

Great, thick gushes of milk began to pump powerfully into Natasha's mouth. Borya threw his head back and cried out. He cried and cried into Natasha's hand, strong spasms of pleasure unleashing like huge waves thru out his body. His full balls were at last releasing their huge load, sending ropes of warm cum up his throbbing shaft and deep into her throat. She swallowed again and again as she continued to fuck him steadily with her finger.

Submitted to his restraints, Borya was lost in an altered state, hands balled into fists, tears emerging at the corners of his tightly shut eyes, hips bucking. She watched him as he worked out all of his tension and pent up energy, his body wracked with cathartic spasms. Gradually, as he eased down into shudders and quiet whimpering, she slowed her pace on his very sensitive cock, and withdrew her mouth.

His cock was now totally satisfied, his sack completely emptied of its milk. His mind swept clean, clear. He had been drained entirely.

Gently, Natasha removed her hand from his mouth. He lay there, breathing heavily. Opening his eyes, he reached up and took her hand and brought it to his lips and began to kiss her fingers. Exhausted and still out in his own private headspace, he could not say what he wanted to, to convey his complete satisfaction, amazement and gratitude. He kissed her hand again and again, stopping only to moan softly as her finger slid slowly out of his ass. He gazed up at the woman whose belly was filled with his milk, who had swallowed it all and whom had penetrated deep into his body, transforming his frustration into ecstasy. He continued to place small kisses on her fingers as he watched her gently untie the strap around his genitals. She unwound it and released his spent organ which was already going to sleep, retreating back into the foreskin after its heroic performance.

She lifted up the leather strap.

"Worth a bit more than a shoelace, wouldn't you say?" she smiled.

"Never mind that," Borya said, a wry smile playing at his lips. "I only hope I'll be able to walk tomorrow, let alone sit properly in a chair."

Natasha laughed, then got up and put everything back in her box. She retrieved her dressing gown and slipped it back on, tying it at the front.

"Perhaps your mind has been emptied enough to relieve your head pains," she said. "And I am sure answers will come quicker for you now, with a clearer head."

She waited for his reply, but heard nothing. She looked over at the bed and saw him, eyes closed, hands still on either side of his head. He was already asleep, nude, on his back, like a newborn lost in peaceful nothingness.

For now, another storm had passed.

12