Revolutionary Love - Public Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once drained, he stood trembling, his whimpering fading into steady, labored breaths. His cock continued to spasm between her lips, still highly stimulated and sensitive. Carefully, she removed her hand from his mouth once she knew he had settled down. She stood up, facing him eye to eye. With her mouth still full of his cum, she made sure he watched her as she swallowed it completely.

He felt as if his knees would buckle. Watching her swallow his load was wonderful, but he was still overwhelmed by the combination of emotions that had caused such a powerful reaction in his body. The naughtiness, the thrill of fucking her face in public, her hand clamped firmly over his mouth as he thrashed about in ecstasy. The combination of fucking her mouth and being restrained helplessly was thrilling. He was both a king and a slave in the same moment. Only Natasha could make him feel that way.

"I think we should go to more art shows," she said with a wicked little smile. Borya shot her a look as he quickly worked to reassemble his trousers, tucking in his cock, then his shirt and buttoning up. He retrieved his cap off the ground which had fallen off during the escapade. Quickly he took her hand and led her out of the park, both of them laughing at the absurdity of it all. They made their way to the little café at the end of the street. It was still open, and had their favorite dessert waiting for them.

12