Revolutionary Love - The Milk Orgy

Story Info
Natasha's fantasy of dominance has her being milked.
11.3k words
4.48
47.6k
33

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***It is 1917 in the heat of the Russian Revolution. Natasha, bored and horny during a long meeting, fantasizes about taking over and sexually dominating her comrades. Everything is going her way until Borya shows up.***

It was late afternoon and the committee meeting was still in session. The sun was slowly going down thru the windows of the columned hall, ushering in another long, cold Russian night. They had been at it for hours with Natasha diligently translating the notes into French and making a list of points needing further research. The large clock in the corner struck again, just as it had every quarter of an hour since noon. Her mind was drifting now...thinking about the painting she was working on at home, wondering how quickly she could get the research done, and when this long session would finally conclude. She was restless. Tapping her pen on the desk, she watched the men sitting around the table talking. Every day dressed in their black suits, mustaches and an assortment of beards, long and short. Some men wore spectacles and sat pondering with a cigarette in their hand (unless Borya was in on the meeting, then smoking was not permitted.) Reports and maps scattered on the tabletop, glasses of tea, heavy winter coats slung over chair backs.

Yes, she was restless. Sexually restless, making the meeting all the more dull and grueling.

Natasha looked around at all the men, serious in their countenance, reviewing their points, debating the merits. There was Big Timur, Julius..the quiet one, Viktor..he was cute. Vadik, always so serious, and little Dmitry, who always sat in the same spot with his tea and black briefcase sitting next to his feet. Their voices seemed to recede into the background as she wandered off in thought, contemplating their personal lives. She knew a couple of them were married. Others she wasn't quite sure about. Being one of the only women in the capital, she got her fair share of attention. Glances were exchanged between her and some of the men, more so when Borya was not around. He always seemed to notice any sort of flirtation or acknowledgement of mutual interest between his lover and other men. Borya was a naturally jealous man and never missed a thing. Once he caught wind of something, or even thought he had, Natasha would have to take the time to reassure him nothing was going on. It often meant her coaxing him with words of praise and soothing him with kisses. It didn't make much sense to her considering he was married and they never had any fixed agreement about faithfulness, but that was Borya, highly emotional, suspicious and very possessive about things he valued.

But Borya was not here today, was he? She was by herself with a roomful of intelligent, ambitious men buried in their work, relying on her to translate and later, prepare research. With a sly little smile, she wondered how many of these fellows would rather be having their cocks sucked than going over their dry, tedious reports. What would it be like, she wondered, if she let them all know how restless and in need she was? How exciting would it be to watch their inhibitions slip away and become their true, animal selves?

Several of the men at the table were rather handsome. She wondered what they looked like nude with their erections sticking up. She had seen them in heated debates, at parties or strolling down the hallways, but she wondered what they might look like moaning with pleasure with their cream squirting out of their cocks. Such a naughty and delicious vision! The thought made her squirm in her seat. And how did she know that they too, were not thinking about the exact same thing? Did they ever look at her entering the room and not picture her completely nude with her breasts bouncing and bottom jiggling as she walked to her seat? Did any of them imagine ever coming up behind her, tossing up the bottom of her dress, pulling down her panties and stuffing her pussy full of cock? Certainly they could not entirely shut that part of themselves down all day long. And this meeting was becoming so dull. Wouldn't it be a much more exciting if these men had a woman's hand firmly wrapped around their cock, or better yet, her tight lips working that cock, pulling and sucking them into ecstasy?

Of course it would.

Natasha took one more look around the room, seeing the men busy in discussion as they examined a large map spread out on the table.

"I have an announcement to make," she said. The men stopped speaking, and looked over at her curiously.

"I'm taking over this meeting." she continued, standing up.

There was a moment of silence. The ever-serious Vadik, his face grim and unamused, looked over at her from behind his gold-rimmed glasses.

"I beg your pardon?" he said.

"I said I'm taking over this meeting." she repeated. "I am weary of talk and my pussy needs attention. I am going to make you all my fuck toys."

The room was stone silent. She looked around at the men, frozen in their seats. Most wore a look of shock, one or two looked rather intrigued. It was clear Natasha wasn't the only one open to some fun.

"I've seen most of you stealing glances at my big breasts," she said. You've always wanted to see them, haven't you? Always wondered what they look like..what they feel like. Would you like to see them? Would you like to see my pretty pink nipples?"

She heard Dmitry nervously clear his throat, and whispers of incredulity raced around the room as she taunted them seductively.

"Miss Sokolov!" Vadik sputtered, indignant. "I BEG your pardon! This is entirely inappropriate behavior! Entirely inappropriate!"

"Vadik Kozlov, don't play such a prude with me." she replied cooly. "I know you've fantasized about sucking on them, haven't you? Does the very thought get your cock throbbing? I've always wondered what that cock might look like. Is it as hard as your personality? If it is, you must make a lot of women very happy."

Nervous laughter erupted from around the table.

Vadik turned beet red. He literally, for once..had nothing to say.

She began to unbutton the top of her dress. The men watched, mesmerized. She slowly pulled the top of her dress open, revealing her appetizing cleavage nestled inside her bra.

"The czarina is gone, and now I am your queen." she said, pushing a chair over to the table with her foot. "You are to obey me...please me..and do as I say."

She stepped up onto the chair, then up onto the table, standing up and above them all. She now had their full attention, and the protests quieted into a tense, anticipatory silence. Her fingers moved along her bra straps to the cups. She tugged the straps up and down, making her breasts bounce enticingly.

"Is this what all of you want to see?"

The room was silent, the men staring at her. She noticed that a couple of them were smiling, fascinated and amazed at her audacity. The others seemed frozen to the spot.

"Please, Miss Sokolov! I must insist you step down off this table immediately!" Vadik sputtered.

She smiled at Vadik, looking at his silly flushed face, then slowly pulled both cups down, allowing her big luscious breasts to drop free, full and heavy, swinging bare in front of all the men.

The room erupted in gasps. She stood up straight, proudly adjusting her breasts so that they rested on her cups like a display shelf, her nipples pointing up and out, pink and proud.

She began to walk down the length of the table. Cocks began to twitch as the men stared silently as she approached. She kicked reports and papers aside, some of them tumbling off of the table. She kicked aside tea glasses and fur hats, making a pathway for herself as the men looked at her full breasts from underneath as she passed by each of them. Their mouths began to open and their tongues began to play along their lips, fixed on her tempting nipples high above them, out of reach for the moment.

She walked up to Vadik at the end of the table. His fists were balled up and he was leaning forward, still in body language of protest. She stopped in front of him. With a swipe of her foot, she pushed his reports off to the side, then placed the bottom of her foot on his chest, and pushed him back into his chair. Mouth slightly open, looking up at her big breasts, he did not protest. His eyes registered complete disbelief and she could swear...a sense of fascination. She knew he was fighting feelings of desire.

She squatted down in front of him, smiling.

"You always have had a rather loud mouth," she said. "I've got the perfect solution for that."

He grew rigid, pressing against the chair back as she reached for the back of his neck and drew his head towards her body. He twisted and started to protest.

"Miss Sokolov! This is no way for a lady to behave.."

He did not finish, as Natasha gripped his chin, pulling his mouth to her nipple.

"Open wide, Mr. Kozlov. Open wide and take my breast into your mouth. My nipples need to be suckled and you have such nice, full lips. I've always wondered how that mouth of yours would feel."

Vadik started to whimper, struggling to maintain decorum but finding his mouth involuntarily opening, ready to begin servicing her waiting nipple. The rest of the men held their breath to see what would happen.

Vadik continued to whimper helplessly.

"Miss Sokolov...no, please, no...mmmmmmmmmm!!"

He closed his eyes as she guided her nipple into his mouth. His lips locked on firmly as he let out a loud groan of submission. How terribly exciting and so embarrassing for him, giving in to her like this, in front of everyone.

The other men began to moan as well, watching Vadik sucking hungrily at her nipple, unable to stop himself. It was both amazing and shocking to watch as their normally stoic and serious committee coordinator whimpering like a baby at her breast, eagerly nuzzling and pushing as he sucked.

"My goodness, Mr. Kozlov," said Natasha, holding the back of his head gently as he nursed. "It has been a long time since you've enjoyed a woman's body, hasn't it? It's all right. Go ahead and tug like a hungry little lamb."

Vadik moaned, feeling a tremendous rush of pleasure course thru his body. She was right. He had a big cock which had been neglected for some time. It had grown erect the moment Natasha had stepped up on the table. His big rounded sack lay between his legs, loaded with milk that needed to be emptied. With her nipple securely in his mouth, his cock was throbbing and straining, delighted to be preparing itself for a delicious, well needed release. But Natasha, the tease that she was, wasn't ready to let him climax just yet. She started to gently pull away. Vadik to started to whimper in protest, his lips refusing to unlock from her now engorged nipple.

"Now now, Mr. Kozlov," Natasha said. "We've got other men here who need attention. But we will make sure you are thoroughly milked and squirt out all of your cream. Let go now, you have to learn to share. Come, come...let go.."

He released her nipple with a moan of regret, her tugged breast bouncing back into place. His face was flushed with passion and his glasses were starting to slip off. He had nothing more to protest. The promise that she would take care of his needy cock, which was now fully swollen and upright in his trousers, was enough to silence him into complying with the unreal scenario unfolding in front of them all.

Natasha then addressed the room.

"Everyone unbutton your trousers. I want to see your cocks."

There was a moment then when they all looked at each other trying to gauge the reactions. After looking around the table uncertainly, they looked up at her. It was Viktor, still seated, who reached for his buttons first and undid them. She and the other men watched as they came undone, one by one. With his eyes cast up on hers, he slowly slipped his trousers and underwear down his thighs, his lovely erect penis bouncing out and standing firm in front of the entire room. The other men shuffled nervously in their seats, hoping they would measure up.

"My goodness, Viktor," she cooed. "What a gorgeous cock you have there. You should be very proud of yourself."

"Thank you, Miss Sokolov." he said with a bit of bashful pride.

"Now the rest of you men? Certainly Viktor is not the only one in this room with a nice, big erection for me? Trousers down, please."

She looked down expectantly at Vadik, who submissively began to pull down his trousers, then hesitated, looking up at Natasha as if making sure this is really what was expected.

"Cock, please."

He resumed slipping his trousers down past his thighs. His big swollen penis emerged and stood there at attention for her as he sat back in his chair nervously. He could not control how it twitched and strained, eagerly needing her to relieve its full load.

"My goodness, Mr. Kozlov," Natasha said. "Is that hard, throbbing cock all for me?"

He cast his eyes downward, embarrassed. Natasha wanted to hear his reply. Considering how he had brayed at her, she wanted to hear him admit he was under her spell.

"I didn't hear you, Mr. Kozlov..what was that?"

"Yes," he said, meekly.

'Yes what?"

"Yes, my hard cock is all for you," he said, his voice a mix of self-consciousness and excitement. He couldn't believe he had uttered those words in front of everyone.

Feeling a bit braver, the rest of the men began to peel down their trousers as Natasha walked slowly back down to the other end of the table, passing by each man as he released his erection for her inspect. She stopped in front of Timur, a big bear of a Russian with a great brown beard and sparkling blue eyes. He gave her a wicked smile, completely enjoying this unbelievable turn of events. He lifted his pelvis up a bit in the chair so she could take a better look at his big red erection, mapped with veins, sprouting out of a nest of thick pubic hair and a pair of nice big balls to go with it. He was clearly quite proud of himself. She nodded her approval and strode slowly over to Dmitry, sporting a sizable cock for his relatively small frame. It poked up and out for her from the top of his unbuttoned trousers, throbbing under her gaze.

"Very lovely, Dmitry," she praised. "Big things come in small packages, they say."

He blushed.

She looked over at the end of the table and much to her surprise, she found Julius, with his thick head of dark hair and full beard, already masturbating. The quiet one...was the first to start the action!

"You cannot help yourself Julius, can you?" she teased.

Embarrassed, he quickly shook his head, silenced by the sight of her delicious breasts, which were now poised above him so he could gaze at their full, weighty undersides. She gave her breasts a couple of teasing shakes, making the nipples bounce for him. Julius drew in his breath and began to stroke faster. She dropped down on all fours facing him so he could look directly at her breasts hanging directly in front of him like ripe, tempting fruit. He continued his swift stroking, moaning softly.

"Come here, darling," she said gently, leaning towards him and cradling the back of his head. "Come and suckle."

He opened his mouth like a good little boy as he closed his eyes and searched for the nipple. She guided it into his mouth and he eagerly took it and began to suck vigorously. It seemed he too wasn't getting what he needed at home as he nursed like a starving man. He reached up with one hand and cupped her other breast as it hung, kneading and squeezing as he worked her nipple, tugging and nuzzling, moaning with pleasure.

By now the rest of the men were also stroking, watching Julius intently. As he hungrily fed, the only noise in the room his wet, noisy sucking and the moans and sighs of the other men. They were aroused and watching, their hands working their erections, imagining themselves the ones latched onto her big soft breasts, lost in erotic bliss.

"Time to let go, darling" she said softly to Julius. Like Vadik, it was very hard for him to surrender the nipple. He moaned his protest and finally opened his lips and released it, although his hand was still gently kneading her other luscious breast, unable to fully break contact.

"Now Julius...time to let go...don't be a greedy boy...it's time for me to do a closer inspection of everyone. Come darling, let go."

He removed his hand and Natasha knelt down and slipped off the table. She walked past a couple of the masturbating men and then stood over by Dmitry, ruffling his soft brown hair with her fingers. He swallowed nervously, his hand wrapped around his erect cock, pumping firmly.

"Could you please help your queen?" she asked him. "Help her slip the rest of her dress off?"

Dmitry rose from his chair, kicking off his trousers. He stood in his shirt and tie with his erection pointed at her. He reached out and finished unbuttoning her dress, which was now hanging at her waist. Once undone, he gently slid it to the floor, then bent down to scoop it up carefully in his hands, fold it and place it on the table.

"And please remove my shoes...my feet have been aching all day."

Dmitry did as he was told, unlacing her shoes and carefully setting them aside.

She was now only in her black lace underwear and black cameo necklace. She could hear some appreciative moans coming from a couple of the men as they took in the sight of her nearly nude body.

"Thank you." she said quietly to Dmitry, looking him in the eyes.

Poor little Dmitry. He was small and thin with his little rounded glasses. He was highly intelligent and very sweet, but he went home alone every night. Work was his entire life. She often looked at him during those long meetings, wondering what his secret fantasies might be.

She got down on her knees in front of him, watching his expression as she looked up at him, never breaking eye contact. He could barely breathe as her brown eyes looked right into his soul, right to the core of his secret desires. He wanted to be sucked. More than anything, he wanted a beautiful woman to wrap her lips around his cock and really work it. He wanted to see appreciation and pleasure in her eyes as she swallowed every inch of him with her warm mouth holding him tightly.

Suddenly he threw his head back and let out a long cry of pleasure as Natasha drew his cock into her mouth, all the way to the base, and began to suck and tug. The other men started moaning loudly as they stroked, completely in sync with what Dmitry was feeling. A couple of them starting to stand up from their chairs to get a better view. Timur stood up to his full six feet and started to come around the table, big cock in hand, stroking firmly. They all wanted to watch.

Dmitry's legs shook as she gazed up at him with great wonder in her eyes, exactly the way he had always fantasized. Her expression conveyed that she could barely get that huge cock all the way into her mouth, and that she absolutely loved being stuffed full of it. He could barely stay on his feet, he felt his knees might give out as she worked his cock from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head before plunging back down to the base again. She drew his cock in again and again, the head hitting the back of her throat, making her gag. The noise thrilled him. Dmitry was almost out of control and his cock was throbbing so much at this point and his breath coming so quickly she decided to stop. He groaned with frustration as she withdrew her mouth.

"I want you to save your seed, Dmitry," she said as she stood up. "It's going to be a long hot evening. You won't want to fire your bullets too soon."

The other men had since gotten out of their chairs and had removed their trousers. In front of her was a circle of lusting masturbators, still in their shirts, ties and waistcoats. They stood milking their cocks for her, their balls bouncing as they tugged. They tilted their hips out towards her so she could get a good look at how big and ready they were. The men loved her praise. Each of them wanted to be the biggest and the best, and were eager to prove it to her.