Revving Up RAW

Story Info
NASCAR's Joey Logano and Kyle Busch guest host RAW
2.6k words
3.36
17.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

Following the conclusion of the October 26, 2009 edition of Monday Night RAW, NASCAR Drivers Joey Logano and Kyle Busch, both wearing custom made SmackDown vs RAW 2010 driving suits, are returning to their office located in the back of Buffalo, New York's HSBC Arena. "I think I did better tonight," Joey says with a smirk.

"No way, like on the track, I was way better than you," Kyle replies with a laugh.

"C'mon, the people loved me," Joey replies as he teases his friend and rival as he walks into the office first.

"Only in your dreams..." Kyle replies as enters the office and closes the door. Kyle sees that The Bella Twins, Nikki and Brie, are still in the office and smiles, "Hi girls, thanks for showing us the ropes tonight..." Kyle says.

"Hey Joey...hey Kyle!" The gorgeous and adorable Bella Twins say at the exact same time. Brie Bella blushes a bit as she looks at Joey Logano, dressed in similar custom made SmackDown vs RAW 2010 zipped up driving suit.

Nikki smirks slyly at Kyle Busch. "I knew you were going to be great!" The mischievous Bella says, dressed similar to her twin sister Brie, however her top is zipped down to expose her white laced bra underneath.

"Thanks Nikki, I know it too... Joey however is thinking he was better..." Kyle Busch says as he glances down at Nikki's exposed cleavage.

"Yeah right Kyle, I wasn't the one to call Kofi Kingston, Kofi Johnson!" Joey Logano laughs as he walks over to where Brie is leaning against the couch.

Brie Bella sweetly smiles at Joey. "Well I think you did an amazing job, Joey..." Brie says with a smile on her adorable face. Nikki Bella rolls her eyes as she steps behind NASCAR's Kyle Busch and places her hands onto his shoulders to gently massage one-half of the acting Guest Hosts for Monday Night RAW.

"Oh please Brie...of course you'd think that. Kyle clearly was the better host..." Nikki smiles and rubs his shoulders. "Joey was ok as Guest Host...but he was kind of like when you lost your virginity at age 20, clueless!" Nikki says with a smirk.

Brie Bella narrows her eyes. "Nikki! That's not true!"

"Hey I was not clueless out there..." Joey Logano replies to Nikki.

"Yeah you were... you were just second best," Kyle says to Joey.

Nikki Bella nods her head and smirks. "Yeah...Kyle's right and Brie, between you and me, you're second best too..."

Brie Bella narrows her eyes and shakes her head "No way Nikki...I'm not second best! I bet Joey and I could beat you and Kyle at anything!"

"And I think we know that's all true..." Kyle Busch adds with a laugh as he agrees with Nikki.

"Yeah right... Brie and I could kick your butts any time any place..." Joey replies.

Brie Bella nods her head and smiles "Yeah!" Brie Bella cheerfully replies along with Joey Logano. "And to be fair...I think maybe we should challenge Nikki and Kyle to something Nikki is very familiar with...being on her back!" Brie Bella says and proudly smiles to herself.

Nikki places her hands on her hips as she steps out from behind Kyle Busch. "Hey! Brie! Just because I'm highly experienced does not make me a slut!"

"Hey... I'm game for anything to show I'm better than you Joey..." Kyle Busch replies with a cocky tone of voice.

"Oh please....Kyle, you don't have half the talent I do..." Joey Logano replies.

Nikki slyly smirks and crosses her arms against her white-laced bra exposed chest and lightly leans against Kyle Busch. "Since Brie brought it up...how about we have a little fuck-off to the finish line!" Nikki says as she glances at Kyle Busch with a smirk. "What do you think Kyle, since you are THE Guest Host...you and me against my loser sister Brie and Joey?"

Kyle Busch thinks for a moment and then smiles, "You know I like that idea.... in fact I'll make it official a fuck-off between me and Nikki and you and Brie... what do you say Joey? Unless you're chicken..." Kyle says.

"Hey I'm not chicken, you're chicken... and we accept... right Brie?" Joey asks as he looks at Brie Bella.

"Ummm...I don't know..." Brie Bella replies as she nervously bites down on her bottom lip, looking innocently at Joey Logano.

Nikki Bella raises her eyes. "Maybe Joey isn't the chicken, but Brie sure is!" Nikki replies with laugh.

Brie Bella shakes her head, "I'm not chicken, Nikki! In fact...you guys are on!" Brie Bella boldly shouts back at her mischievous twin sister.

"All right then... let's start our engines..." Kyle Busch smirks as steps in front of Nikki and he lowers her already halfway lowered zipper of her driving suit all the way down. Nikki Bella raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks at Kyle Busch as he lowers the zipper of her driving top further down to expose her flat and toned stomach as she places her hands against the crotch of his driving suit, feeling the nicely sized bulge underneath.

"Oh yeah..." Kyle smirks as Nikki rubs his crotch with her left hand as she raises her right hand to unzip his driving suit. Kyle Busch pushes Nikki's driving suit down, and after she lowers the zipper on his driving suit, Nikki pulls her arms out of the sleeves of her driving suit. Nikki licks her lips as she pushes her own driving suit down from her gorgeously curved, juicy hips and proceeds to lower the driving suit down her smooth, stunning legs until stepping out of the suit.

"Man you are hot..." Kyle Busch says as he slips his arms out of his driving suit's sleeves so that he can lower it down his nicely toned body, revealing a black t-shirt and black boxer shorts underneath it.

Nikki smirks and laughs "I know I'm hot..." Nikki replies confidently before she lowers herself down onto her kneels in front of Kyle Busch and proceeds to lower his black boxer shorts. Kyle smirks as his hardening eight inch cock springs out of his boxer shorts after Nikki lowers them far enough. Nikki smirks at the sight of Kyle Busch's cock as she wraps her hands around his shaft and begins to smoothly move both of her hands against his rapidly hardening cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Kyle Busch moans as Nikki Bella smoothly strokes his hardening cock with both of her hands. Nikki slyly glances up at Kyle Busch before she leans her dark haired head down toward his cock and gently brushes her wet tongue against the head of his cock before parting her deviously luscious lips and swallowing the upper portion of his cock.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella is sitting on the arm rest of the office's couch, with her legs draped over the shoulders of Joey Logano as he laps his tongue against her perfectly shaved pussy. "Mmmmm... mmm..." Joey moans as he tastes the sweetness of Brie's pussy with his tongue.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh yeah Joey..." Brie Bella softly moans as she licks her lips and looks down at Joey Logano as he munches on her nicely wet and warm pussy. Brie Bella leans her head back slightly and pushes her pussy against his tongue and mouth.

"Mmmmm.... mmm..." Joey tilts his head from side to side as he slides his tongue against Brie Bella's pussy. Joey brings his right hand to Brie's pussy and uses his fingers to spread her pussy lips apart before he pushes his tongue into her.

"Ohhhhh...mmmm...ohhh that feels so good Joey..." Brie softly moans and lightly rocks on the armrest of the couch while he flicks his tongue rapidly against her pussy.

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is bent over the small catering table as Kyle Busch thrusts his cock in and out of her tight cunt from behind. "Ahhhh... mmmm..." Kyle moans as he steadily increases the pace of his thrusts.

Nikki grits her teeth and glances over her shoulder as she rocks against the edge of the small catering table as Kyle Busch drives his cock swiftly into her tight pussy from behind. "Ohhhh yeah...ohhh fuck that cunt Kyle!"

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhh yeah..." Kyle Busch moans as he drives his cock deeply into Nikki Bella's tight wet pussy. Kyle places his hands on the sides of Nikki's perfectly round ass as he gives her a few quick sharp thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmm yeah...mmm give me that dick!" Nikki Bella lustfully moans as she starts to rock back against Kyle's cock, pushing her gorgeous ass against his toned waist.

Meanwhile, Joey Logano is sitting on the couch as Brie Bella is eagerly bouncing on his nine inch long cock while she has her back to him. Brie leans back against Joey's smooth toned chest as he puts his hands on her waist to help her go up and down on his cock. "Ahhhh ohhh yeah Brie... mmm..." Joey moans.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah Joey...ohhhh..." Brie Bella moans as she bounces up and down on his cock, grinding her nicely wet and warm pussy against his shaft while he in return thrusts up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh.... mmmmm... awww... mmmm..." Joey Logano moans as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Brie's pussy as she bounces at a quicker pace on his nine-inch long cock. Brie Bella gently moves her hands blindly against Joey's toned and smooth chest as she rocks gently back on his cock, perfectly moving her body on his shaft.

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is laying on the floor with Kyle Busch on top of her, thrusting his cock quickly in and out of her pussy as she wraps her legs tightly around his waist. "Ahhhh mmmm aww..." Kyle moans as he fucks the hot mischievous Bella twin.

Nikki grits her teeth and places her hands onto Kyle Busch's arms as she grinds her pussy swiftly against his shaft "Ohhhhh...ohhhh yeah Kyle! Ohhhhh fuck!"

"Ahhh yeah... mmm ohhh man..." Kyle Busch grunts as he swiftly thrusts his cock in and out of Nikki Bella's tight Hispanic pussy as she grinds herself against his pistoning cock. Nikki narrows her eyes lustfully as she tightly wraps her gorgeous legs around Kyle Busch's waist as she grinds her tight pussy against his shaft while driving quickly into her pussy.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella is on all fours on the floor with Joey Logano behind her thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ahhhh ahhh... mmm... ahhh..." Joey grunts as he drives his cock in and out of Brie's pussy.

Brie Bella bites down on her bottom lip and innocently glances back at Joey Logano as she smoothly pushes her incredibly adorable body back against his thrusting shaft. "Ohhhh Joey...ohhhh yeah..."

"Ahhhh... aww mmmm..." Joey licks his lips as he drives his cock faster and harder into Brie's pussy as she pushes back against him.

Brie closes her eyes and tilts her head back and softly groans. "Ohhhhhh Joey...ohhhh...."

Meanwhile Kyle Busch is laying behind Nikki Bella on the floor, holding her right leg up as he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ahhhh... awww..." Kyle grunts as he keeps a brisk pace as he fucks Nikki's pussy.

Nikki narrows her eyes lustfully and grits her teeth as she grinds her sultry and curved body back against Kyle Busch roughly moving back on his fast thrusting shaft. "Ohhhhh yeah...fuck that tight pussy!"

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm fuck yeah..." Kyle licks his teeth as he pushes Nikki's right leg up higher as he slams his cock deeper into her tight snatch.

Nikki Bella reaches back with her left hand and places it onto his smooth chest while she grinds her seductively shaped ass back against his waist and thrusting cock. "Ohhhhh...mmmm fuck that pussy! Mmmmm!"

Meanwhile, Joey Logano has Brie's legs draped over his shoulders while she's laying on the couch as he slowly thrusts his cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Ahhh... ohhh damn... ahhh..." Joey moans as he pumps his cock deeper into Brie's ass.

Brie rubs her soft and pouty lips together as she lays back against the couch, her gorgeously smooth legs draped over his shoulders. "Ohhhhh yeah Joey...ohhh that feels so good..." Brie moans softly as she feels his cock swiftly pumping into her juicy ass.

"Ahhh mmmm... awww you got an incredible ass..." Joey moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Brie's asshole. Joey places his hands on Brie's waist and he pulls her towards himself as he fucks her.

Brie Bella sweetly smiles up at Joey Logano "Mmmm...thanks Joey..." Brie moans as she smoothly pushes her adorable ass up toward his cock, driving deeply into her ass.

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is bouncing up and down on Kyle Busch's cock as he lays on the floor. "Ahhhh awww ahhh mmmmm..." Kyle moans as his cock starts to throb inside of Nikki's hot tight pussy.

Nikki grits her teeth and places her hands firmly down onto Kyle Busch's toned and smooth chest, pinning him down to the floor and she swiftly rocks back and forth on his cock while she bounces up and down. "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh!"

"Ahhhh... mmmm awww.... ahhhh!" Kyle moans as he begins to cum inside of Nikki Bella's hot tight pussy as she wildly rides his pulsating and cum spraying cock.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Nikki Bella loudly and lustfully moans as sweat drips from her sultry and incredibly hot body, while Kyle's warm cum floods into her pussy.

Meanwhile, Joey Logano is standing in front of Brie Bella as she sits on the couch while she is stroking his throbbing cock while flicking her tongue against the head of his dick. "Mmmmmm... ohhh...." Kyle moans as he slides a hand through Brie's black hair. Brie Bella cutely laughs and blushes as she playfully slaps her wet tongue against the head of Joey Logano's cock while moving her hands softly on his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmm.... aww... ohhh Brie..." Joey moans as he begins to cum as Brie moves her hands on his cock while slapping her tongue against the head of his shaft.

"Mmmmm...." Brie softly moans as she opens her head mouth and wraps her pouty lips around the head of Joey Logano's cock while lightly bobbing her head to swallow his cum.

"Ahhh... mmmm...." Joey moans as Brie strokes his cock until he's finished cumming. Joey looks at Kyle and smirks a bit, "Looks like we win..."

"No you didn't Nikki and I won..." Kyle Busch replies.

Brie Bella bites down on her bottom lip "Umm...actually Kyle...Joey did last a bit longer than you did..." Brie says with a light shrug of her shoulders.

Nikki narrows her eyes and folds her arms against her chest. "No way...Joey was the first to blow out..."

"Whoa hold on time out...." Kyle Busch says, "I think.... maybe we can say we all won..."

"Hey you shot first..." Joey Logano says.

"That's debatable... but we all enjoyed that..." Kyle Busch says with a grin.

Nikki Bella mischievously smirks. "I don't know about you Brie, but I could go for a second lap..." Nikki says with a cute, flirtatious laugh.

Brie Bella blushes and nods her head. "Oh I definitely could!"

"I know I could... but next lap I want to try out Nikki..." Joey Logano says.

"Fine by me... I want to take Brie for a ride..." Kyle Busch adds.

-END-