Reward for a Hard Day's Work

Story Info
Threesome makes gardening worthwhile.
3.1k words
4.34
59.7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining but was not particularly hot because it was late in the year. Steve and I had started working early in the morning clearing the garden of dead leaves and cutting back a lot of the shrubs. At lunchtime Ann came around to help us. We worked hard for the rest of the day and finished work late in the afternoon, at which point we adjourned indoors. We each took turns in the shower and then assembled downstairs to have a meal and a relaxing drink.

Ann came down dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. I had slipped into a sun-dress, leaving my bra off but wearing a thong. Steve was in his normal casual dress of t-shirt and shorts.

Steve cooked us a nice meal and we opened a couple of bottles of wine. After dinner we moved to the living room where Ann sat on one of the chairs and Steve and I snuggled together on the sofa. Steve lay on his side with his back against the back of the sofa and I also lay on my side with my back against Steve's chest. Steve supported himself on an elbow, allowing him to see over me to Ann.

The conversation started out about the plans for the garden but once the wine took hold it seemed to drift onto sex and our previous adventures. While we were talking Steve rested the hand from his free arm on one of my breasts and gently massaged it. I was enjoying the sensation and could see Ann watching his hand as it manipulated my breast. I felt his arm shift slightly and then he took hold of my nipple through my dress and tweaked it, causing me to moan slightly. I looked down and both nipples were prominent through my dress.

Steve's arm moved again and I felt him loosen the top three buttons of the dress and his hand moved against the flesh of my other breast. The touch of his flesh on mine felt fantastic and I could stop myself groaning with pleasure. I closed my eyes and revelled in the pleasure of his touch.

I could feel more buttons on my dress being loosened and when I opened my eyes I found Ann right in front of me. Once all of the buttons were loosened Ann and Steve together peeled the dress away from the right side of my body. The left side dropped away from my front but as it was wedged under my body it couldn't be removed for the present. That didn't matter because the whole of my front was now exposed to Ann.

Ann knelt on the floor in front of the sofa and slowly slid her hands across my breasts. At the same time I moved my right hand behind my back where I found that Steve and unzipped his shorts and his penis was already fully erect. As I took hold of his penis it felt red hot. I wrapped my fingers around his length and gently rubbed across the head with my thumb – something I know he likes.

I looked into Ann's eyes and she leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. It was wonderful tender kiss. She gradually increased the pressure then her lips parted slightly and her tongue moved against my lips. I couldn't resist for long and opened my lips to allow her tongue into my mouth. Ann continued to stroke my breasts as the kiss became more passionate. Eventually she broke the kiss and moved her lips to one of my breasts. She took a nipple between her lips then nipped it gently between her teeth. The change in sensation caused me to groan again.

I felt Steve move and realised that he was lowering his shorts down his legs. I released his penis to allow him space to kick his shorts off. Once his shorts had gone he adjusted his position so that he was more or less on his back and I was laying on my back on top of him. During the position change he had worked my dress off my right hand side and once I was lying back on him Ann worked it away from my left hand side, revealing my body clothed only in my thong.

Ann leaned forward and kissed me again. She released my breasts and one of her hands worked its way slowly down my body. The hand stopped at my stomach and brushed gently across the skin, making me squirm with delight. Gradually the hand crept under the front of my thong and I moved one of my legs, stretching it behind Steve's, to give her better access to my sex. My pleasure was growing and my breathing was starting to come in gasps as I felt an orgasm approaching.

Ann's hand moved across my clitoris and a finger made its way between my lips. In order to do that she had to work my thong from between my lips, and she moved it to one side to improve her access. Once her finger was lubricated with my juiced she rubbed it around the outside of my lips and then spread the my juices over my clitoris.

I was disappointed when the kiss stopped and Ann removed her hand. I opened my eyes to see that she was removing her t-shirt and shorts. She hadn't bothered with a bra or panties after her shower so her body was exposed to Steve and I. Her body looked as fantastic as the last time I had seen it. Her 34C breasts were standing proud and her flat, toned and tanned stomach was as I remembered it. Her nipples were already erect and I noticed that she had trimmed her pubic her to a very thin strip. It looked wonderful, definitely good enough to eat and I was looking forward to getting the chance to do that.

She leaned over me again and began kissing me on the neck. At the same time the hand that had been in my thong started stroking up and down my side, stroking Steve as well as me and causing him to shiver in, I assume, pleasure. Ann began to move her head down my body again. Steve wedged my arms against his sides and caused my breasts to jut out. Ann's tongue touched one of my breasts and I could feel my orgasm building again. She took hold of both of my breasts and pushed them together then took one nipple between her teeth again and bit on it gently. When she released that nipple and did the same to the other it was enough to send me over the edge. As she continued to massage my breasts and bite my nipples my orgasm continued until I begged her to stop.

Ann wasn't finished by any means. Her mouth continued down my body. I felt her take hold of Steve's hand and move it to my breast. Steve rolled my nipple as Ann began sucking on the crotch of my thong. By that time my thong had worked itself back between my lips so she was actually sucking both the thong and my flesh. Ann removed her mouth, took hold of the thong and just ripped it away from my body. I was a bit surprised by that but it was only a cheap thong so wasn't particularly bothered. As she pulled the remnant from my body I felt them snag on Steve's penis and that caused him to take a deep breath.

Ann put her mouth back down in my crotch and her tongue moved against my clitoris. Steve turned my head so that he could kiss me as he continued to tweak my nipples. Ann's head moved a bit further and her tongue brush from the top of my vagina to the bottom, lingering between my lips on its way. As it went past the bottom of my lips I felt Steve twitch and I assumed that Ann had continued on to his balls as her chin rested against my opening – a strange sensation.

Ann's hand lifted my bottom slightly and then I felt Steve's penis being positioned between my legs so that it rested against my vagina. All I wanted was for it to slip inside me but Ann applied pressure to stop me from moving down on to it. Every so often it would twitch against me, which drove me mad with desire.

The next thing I felt was Ann's knuckles moving up and down my lips and I realised that she was stroking Steve's penis. The constant movement over my lips succeeded in spreading my moisture. The lubrication was wonderful as she brushed my clit and I could feel my juices running down onto Steve. With Steve continuing to massage my nipples Ann moved her mouth down to my vagina again. She placed Steve's penis along my slit and against my clit and then used her tongue to lick both his penis and my crotch, including the sensitive areas at the top of the insides of my legs. The new stimulation caused another orgasm to suddenly hit me but I was getting desperate to feel something inside of me.

Ann moved up and started tracing my lips with her wet fingers until I let my mouth fall open. Ann slid her fingers deep into my mouth and I licked them clean and sucked them like a cock. Ann took her hand away and then she climbed on the sofa so that she straddled my and Steve's heads. Ann lowered her head to my vagina again and slowly brought her own pussy closer and closer to my face. My lips and nose were buried in Ann's sweet tight pussy and Ann began to rock back and forth. I could also feel her take hold of Steve's penis again and begin a slow pumping motion.

I was well embedded within her pussy and was worried that I might have difficulty breathing but then the pressure eased as she leaned forward further. Again I felt her chin move across my clitoris and then rest against my vagina. I assumed that she had taken Steve's penis into her mouth, especially when he groaned . The next thing I knew he started twitching under me and it was obvious that he was coming. Ann did not move her chin at all and I assumed that she was swallowing all of my husband's come. When he had finished she moved her mouth from his penis and allowed it to rest at the entrance to my vagina.

As his penis rested against my labia I felt it start growing again – obviously Steve was enjoying himself, possibly something to do with the proximity of Ann's pussy to his face as I continued to use my tongue on her to repay her for the pleasure she had already given me. I managed to reach her clitoris with my tongue and she started shake, finally reaching her first orgasm.

Ann climbed off our heads and moved to the bottom of the settee. She pushed my legs widely apart, one was over the back of the sofa while my other foot was resting on the floor. It's amazing what we will put up with for a little bit of pleasure. Ann's hands reached under my buttocks and nudged me further up Steve, creating space between me and his penis. I opened my eyes and I looked to see what she was actually doing. Ann leant over and took Steve's penis into her mouth. In no time it was returned to full stiffness. Ann then straddled Steve's legs, held his penis up straight and proceeded to lower herself onto it. A groan of pleasure escaped her lips as she did so.

Once she was settled on to it, she took hold of my legs and pulled me towards her. She positioned my legs around her hips then started rocking gently on Steve's penis. Her rocking motion caused her body to rub against my clitoris. She obviously decided that that wasn't good enough because she then put my legs over her shoulders and leaned forward slightly. That exposed my vagina and my anal entrance to her.

I felt her use a thumb to apply pressure to my clitoris and at the same time she slipped at least two fingers into my vagina. With her other thumb she spread lubrication around my anal entrance. I started to say no but all of a sudden she had slipped a finger inside. Being an anal virgin it took a short while before I was comfortable with what she was doing but eventually I realised that it was quite a pleasurable feeling. The taboo aspects of anal sex in my mind were such, though, that I couldn't fully relax and when I let Ann know that she removed her finger and concentrated on vaginal stimulation.

Suddenly Ann started breathing in gasps and moaning. She stopped stimulation of me, positioned my legs so that they were around her waist again and leaned forward. She placed her hands over Steve's, which were still massaging my breasts and proceeded grind herself against Steve. After a short while her orgasm was over and she collapsed forward on me, resting her head on my breasts.

Eventually she climbed of Steve's still stiff penis and reached down to take my hand. She helped me to stand – and I needed some help because of the awkward position I had been in for the past half-hour. We got Steve to sit up in the middle of the sofa, then Ann and I knelt either side of him. We moved his legs apart so that we had good access to his balls then Ann reached down and raked her nails gently across his sack. That caused his penis to twitch and Steve to groan in pleasure. I leaned over and breathed out over the end of his penis. Pre-cum was liberally leaking from the end of his penis so I ran my tongue across it.

The normal taste of Steve's pre-cum was mixed with the taste of Ann's pussy juices. I had no hesitation in engulfing the head of his penis with my mouth. Then I sank my head down so that I took all of it in my mouth. Ann was still massaging Steve's balls, occasionally raking them with her fingernails. When I bottomed out I moaned slightly because I know how much Steve enjoys the vibration that it creates. I then raised my head slowly. As I came off at the top I used my tongue to lick around the head completely. Ann then moved forward and did the same thing, and then repeated the motion. Next it was my turn and I added a third bob of my head.

We did this a few more times, increasing the number of times we went down and up Steve's penis each time. The break between sucks on each change relieved the pressure on Steve slightly but after a few more turns each Steve was desperately lifting his hips off the sofa in order to reach his climax.

There was only one thing to do. I straddled Steve while Ann held his penis straight up, not that it needed much hold by that stage. I faced him and he reached up and gently took hold of my head. As I lowered myself onto him, he leaned forward and our lips met. Despite his desperation he only gently nibbled my lips, knowing how much I enjoy that. He then moved his lips down to my neck and from there down to my breasts, repeating the motion performed earlier by Ann. Again, in a repeat of Ann's behaviour he took a nipple between his teeth and gently bit on it. In response I contracted the muscles of my vagina to grip his penis, which caused him to moan against my breast.

Steve switched to the nipple of my other breast and repeated the gentle stimulation with his teeth. He got the same reward from my vagina.

I raised myself slowly until the head of his penis was just inside the entrance of my vagina then lowered myself back down until our pubic bones met. Again, once at the bottom I used my muscles to squeeze his penis. I repeated the motion, again keeping it slow and teasing, realising just how desperate Steve would be getting but knowing how much he enjoys my prolonging "the agony". At the top of each stroke he would reach between us and stroke the sensitive area between my vagina and my anal entrance and would sometimes use our juices to lubricate around the entrance, both of which were very pleasurable sensations.

I looked over my shoulder to find out what Ann was doing. She had moved back to the chair where she started. She was watching us and had her legs spread over the arms of the chair. With one hand she was squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples while the other hand was between her legs. She was pressing against her clitoris with the heel of her palm while she had two fingers in her pussy and was moving them in a circular motion to stimulate the nerves at the entrance. Her hips were lifting off the chair and it was obvious that she was fast approaching orgasm. As I continued to move slowly up and down Steve's penis she increased the speed of her fingers and then let out a long moan as her orgasm hit.

I decided to take pity on Steve and increased the pace of my movements. That was all the encouragement he needed. He took hold of my hips and proceeded to thrust himself in and out of me, setting up his own pace in his desire to reach his climax as soon as possible. After a few more minutes he thrust into me and held himself there while groaning louder than I have ever heard. I could feel him spurting inside me and that set me off on another orgasm but it was much milder than the ones that had gone before. After about half a dozen spurts he released his hold on my hips and we settled back down onto the sofa. I used my muscles to milk him some more, getting a groan or two in response. I then leant forward and held his head to my breasts while we got our breath back.

Ann went upstairs and brought back some towels so that we could clean ourselves up slightly then we all went in the shower. This time we all showered together. Surprise, surprise, Steve somehow managed to get another erection while watching Ann and I soap each others bodies. Ann and I used our hands on him to relieve him but he only managed a small dribble as an orgasm, which was hardly surprising given what had gone before.