Reward for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure Betty. Perhaps you might like to be a private client sometime. You are still not old enough to allow your pussy to retire."

"Oh darling, what a sweet thing to say to me. Do I rate a discount, I give you a discount in the store?"

"Of course. You have been so kind to me."

Ellen has a wonderful time with the businesswoman who'd hired her for three hours. Di as she called herself was a sharp-faced 40-something brunette with a very pleasant manner. She said she was on the road pretty much all the time as a trouble-shooter for data processing systems installed in banks.

Banks have their own systems engineers but these problems can be very tough to resolve. I get called to detect and fix what they have failed to remedy and if people like me fail clients are sold new software or have it replaced according to the terms of their warranty. The more people tinker with their systems to get more out of it the greater the chances of system faults occurring, she explained.

Ellen thought she understood.

Di explained she was a lesbian because it suited her philosophy but it also seemed a safer option than men for a road-warrior.

"But how do you find gay females when you are flitting here and there?"

"Don't worry you pretty head about Di going without. They are everywhere in large numbers. I occasional pay for professional service but you are really not gay are you?"

"No but I'm an extremely flexible person."

Soon Di was bent over Ellen licking her nipples and both of them had vibrators up their pussy and ass. Later when Di replaced the vibrator in Ellen's butt with a larger one Ellen had what she claimed was her biggest release ever and Di yelled "Wow", feeling the spasms rip through the young woman's body.

Ellen wearing a strap-on for the first time got Di off with a big one when pounding her ass and rolling all four fingers deep inside Di's pussy.

"Young lady you earned your wings tonight with a superb performance for a novice," Di smiled, handing across a $300 tip to go with the fee. "I must point out we went at it like bitches on heat. Most gay women are more subdued, with many quite refined about their approach to same-sex bedroom play. You'll eventually learn just how dignified some women-on-women can be, not at all like most men I believe."

Ellen left totally replete and thinking it was she who ought to have paid the fee and tip. She felt very sorry about the intense life Di led and wished she could have known her better and be able to love her.

"God I'm doing what Betty warned me about. I must stop have soppy thoughts."

Within a year Ellen had become Betty's most successful girl with men now asking for her because of her spreading reputation. Her father still thought she was working in a lingerie store.

"My personal sales figures have goon through the roof and I can afford this," Ellen told her father as she took him outside to see the 13-month old metallic blue Mercedes coupe she'd just acquired. She had no intention of buying a house and had to spend her money on something as well as salting some of it away.

A couple of months later two of her friends said people were talking about her and they'd both heard people say that Ellen Cole was actually Pauline Langley's daughter. Ellen spoke to Betty about it and Betty sighed and agreed the best thing for Ellen to do was to move to another city.

Ellen didn't know anyone in Chicago, a drive of some six hours away, so went there.

She rented a small but nice and well-situated apartment and then attempted to build up a business and operate from there. Her landlord was a rather deaf elderly guy and she thought she'd mention he might see guys coming and going from her apartment. If he objected she might offer free weekly service. But all he said was an reassuring, "Young women like you have to get all the sex you can before babies come along and rip the heart out of your life."

"Huh"?"

During the next few weeks through trial and error, Ellen learnt to be a better businesswoman.

She'd assumed from hearing guys brag that all guys liked sex.

Wrong.

Some kept right away from it because it disgusted them.

Some only had it with their wife or steady girlfriend and most never did it with woman they didn't know.

However on the bright side there were heaps of men around and a large number of them would have sex with any woman who looked clean and 'normal', for example weighed well less than 200 lbs or wasn't anorexic and didn't have any deformities although a woman with three tits might get lucky and obviously any woman with two vaginas might attract three males who were friends and did everything together... everything.

Ellen had grown up frequently hearing her father say this: "For every problem there's a solution."

She was quick to find a big problem: although many guys would have sex with almost any women the one thing they were firm on was they would never pay for sex.

Eventually Ellen found the solution: "Pick up guys from bars. After a few drinks they would be thinking about sex and when asked to pay for it they would have forgotten their rule never pay for sex. Their usual response when told the fee would be, "Is that all a babe like you who looks certain to be a great lay charges?"

Some of course would fall asleep.

The solution was to drag them into the elevator and leave them, sending them to the top floor. Apparently they would awaken or be kicked awake and wonder why the hell they were in that building. That's why it paid to take the money as soon as negotiations concluded.

Yes bars and hotel lobbies were very productive places to find paying clients.

Before long Ellen found she had to work a large number of establishments to avoid becoming instantly recognized. She had been threatened by several hotel security guys and learned to stay away from hotels that pimps working for organizations and arrogantly acted as if they and their girls owned the monopoly on prostitution in those establishments. The usual threat from pimps was, "If we see you in her again you'll do worse than suffer a prolapsed uterus... we'll rip it out and tied it around your neck with steel wire."

Although Ellen thought that might be bullshit she was in no mood to challenge the creeps. Chicago had plenty of hotels.

She also found the expectation on fee rate for an hour with a girl was tied loosely to the rack room rate. Guys at a cheap hotel expected a cheap fuck... without any drop in standards or offered options.

Loitering in hotels attempted to rope in a guy for an hour or so was quite tiring work and often unproductive. Then one evening came the breakthrough. She met a guy called Al at the local diner. He slid behind the other side of her table and said "Hi my name is Al. I've seen you in here a couple of times."

"Hi Al, you look muscular."

"Hey lady I would like to be tempted but I'm married. What do you do?"

"The name is Ellen. I turned nineteen a few months ago. What would you like me to do for you Al?"

Al looked at her and did a double take. "Christ you ARE a prostitute."

"Easy Al, I prefer the title Professional Lady."

They laughed and settled down and chatted amicably. Towards the end of dinner he asked where she lived and she told him and said she worked from there or in hotel rooms."

"Listen Ellen, I work as a gang boss two streets over from you. We are erecting that 32-floor apartment block. The pressure to get it finished is on so the site is teeming with guys. Let me post a notice of your availability."

"Okay, just write 'Have a memorable hour with Ellen, aged 19, very experienced' and here's my phone number to add."

"Ellen darling, please allow me to advise you expertly. Allow me to write, 'Have a memorable hour with Ellen, aged 17, very inexperienced'."

"Are you sure that will work?"

"Dead sure. Guys I work for lie about plunging into young and little-used cunt. Want me to do it for you?"

"Yeah and I'll give you a free one Al for being so good as a counselor."

"I'll have to think about that tempting offer," Al said. "Yeah young cunt. I've thought about it; can we go to your apartment now?"

"Of course we can Al. I rather like you all ready."

Thereafter for the best part of three months Ellen's phone went several times a day with guys from the building site interested in bedding her. She didn't have to go near hotels because she gained more than enough business from the building site. In those eleven weeks before the workforce on the project began to run down during the final weeks of construction, Ellen had lost almost 10 lbs and looked gaunt.

As soon as business had fallen away almost completely, she accepted no more calls and as soon as she was free of commitments went to a resort in Colorado to rest and put back some of that lost weight.

Returning to Chicago she began working her hotel circuit. One afternoon a manager nabbed Ellen. He hauled her off to his office warning her unless she stopped struggling he'd call to cops and they could deal with her.

He sat her down and poured her coffee and he sat on the corner of his desk, very close to her.

"How old are you Ellen?"

"Nineteen."

"Jesus Christ."

"What's the problem? Isn't a girl allowed to earn a bit of extra pocket money?"

"So you're not a professional prostitute."

"Hell no," Ellen lied. "Mom would kill me if she found out but I reckon she'd be okay if finding I was having a bit on the side and having the guys pay for it."

"How much do you charge?"

"Five hundred an hour. Most guys ask for two or three hundred bucks of time and that's okay by me. It's far more than I earn as a pharmacist."

"God you are lucky to be paid anything because you'll lack experience and won't be hard enough to offer full servicing."

"Yes Mr Street, I believe that's the reason for my general lack of success."

"How do you know my name?"

"You lapel label states Tony Street. I substituted Mr for Tony out of courtesy."

He smiled and told her to call him Tony. He looked at his watch and said he needed to be off to meet his wife for dinner.

"Look why don't you join us?"

Ellen pretended to look embarrassed. "I-I'm not sure I know how to handle a threesome."

Tony looked shocked. "No, no. Look please don't even mention to Kate what you have been trying to do for spending money. Okay?"

"Okay. Here's my ID so you can be assured I'm genuine."

"Yeah everything looks okay Ellen Cole. Thanks. You have a great name. I recall my mom had some pottery done by an eminent potter Ellen Cole but she would be long dead and buried now."

"A potter you say? How interesting."

Ellen thought going to dinner with this guy and his wife she'd yet to meet seemed rather incredible but she'd advise anyone to make themself available, presentable and personable and almost anything was likely to happy. Most people bury themselves between home and their workplace and wonder why nothing was happening for them.

Tony looked about thirty-six and the woman he hugged and kissed, presumably his wife, could be five years younger.

"Darling I'd like you to meet Ellen Cole, a client of our hotel who works in pharmacy. Ellen is at a loose end, being fairly new to our city, and with your younger brother arriving tonight I thought we might consider introducing Ellen to Brad tomorrow night with your approval."

The wife looked at Ellen either suspiciously or curiously. It was difficult for Ellen to tell.

"Ellen this is Bernadette, mother of our two kids."

"Oh how lovely to meet you Mrs Street. I hope you don't think I'm gushy but Bernadette is one of my top five favorite names for women. It sounds so romantic."

Bernadette switched to looking quite flattered. "Oh how charming of you to say so. I'm very pleased your are here and yes I feel my baby brother will have his lights knocked out looking at you."

Ellen giggled a little apprehensively and was only saved by her lightning reaction when Bernadette asked, "How did you meet my husband?"

"Mr Street apprehended me, thinking I was soliciting. He was wrong of course. I had completed business at the hotel and was supposed to be meeting a friend but he must have muddled up the hotels. I agree I must have looked suspicious looking at men hoping one of them was Harry King."

"You must call my husband Tony since we are socializing."

"Tony what was that crap about Ellen being in pharmacy?"

He turned a little pale but by the time he'd had a deep swallow Ellen had raced into the breach. "Oh but I am a salesperson at a pharmacy in that neighborhood Bernadette. I should think Tony was attempting to cover up his goof and to save embarrassing me in front of you. But honestly do you think I look like a hooker? I'm only just nineteen."

"Tony Street," Bernadette shrilled. "Have you entirely lost your marbles? This sweet young girl won't even know how to spell the word prostitute. How could you?"

"P-R-O-S..."

"That will do Ellen. Please stand over here by me. I don't what you near that callous brute while he's thinking like this."

They sat in the lounge section of the restaurant bar and after a couple of drinks were a happy threesome. Tony's alleged 'goof' appeared all but forgotten by his wife. Ellen ran her eyes over Bernadette, noting the great legs, fairly flat belly and lovely breasts. She wondered how much could she squeeze out of Bernadette if the woman desired to have sex with her.

That thought stopped there with a waitress arriving to take them to their table.

During a lull in conversation Bernadette asked, "What is the pharmacy you work for dear? I know a few of them near Tony's hotel."

Ellen's lightening reaction came to the fore again. "It's in one of the fringe streets... um Smellie's Pharmacy. That ends with an i and an e, not a y."

"Even so what a dreadful name for a pharmacy. No wonder Smellie sends his attractive assistants out to solicit business, your poor things."

"I'm doing my best to become good at soliciting Bernadette."

Bernadette frowned at her husband. "Oh Tony, how clumsy. You've spilt your drink down your front."

"Pardon me Bernadette. I lost my grip thinking some women are very good at soliciting, er I believe."

"Oh God we are not back on your gutter thinking are we?"

Tony said in his defense to indicate they were different kinds of soliciting, "The wives of vicars and priests engaged in soliciting when they attempt to recruit new people to fill their churches."

Bernadette and Ellen began laughing helplessly.

"What... what did I say that was screwed up Bernadette? You are getting on my goat."

"Tell him Ellen," Bernadette said taking out a handkerchief to dab her eyes.

"Priests are married to the church, not to women but vicars keep one at home to screw."

Bernadette and Tony rolled in laughter.

"God you are so funny," Bernadette said, hugging Ellen who looked at the plump breast just inches from her mouth and was tempted to bite it. Instead to divert she grabbed Bernadette on her thigh about ten inches above the knee and squeezed. Ellen thought she saw Bernadette's eyes bulged so hastily let go of the thigh.

"Er I thought you were in danger of toppling, you had been laughing so much."

"Oh darling, how thoughtful of you," Bernadette said, looking at Ellen's lips for some reason.

"What on earth are you two going on about?" Tony demanded.

"Nothing darling. Just girls' talk."

The Streets and Ellen parted outside the restaurant taking cabs to go in different directions. During the half-drunken round of goodbye kissing Ellen had opened her mouth just as Bernadette went to kiss her and was only a little surprised when she felt the older woman's mouth open.

Ellen recalled what that computer systems troubleshooter had said: gay women were everywhere in big numbers. Ellen modified that to think perhaps Bernadette was bi. Anyway, she'd accepted Bernadette's invitation to dinner at their home the next night with the other guest being Bernadette's kid brother.

* * *

Ellen arrived by cab and rang the bell of the Street's home. Two kids opened the door and smiled at her and their mom came in behind them, introduced Ellen to them and then told the kids to go back to watching TV.

Bernadette said, "Welcome to our home darling; you looked good enough to eat."

Well Bernadette obviously must have been thinking about eating tongue because in the biggest and juiciest kiss Ellen had ever received from a woman, Bernadette sucked Ellen's tongue into her mouth and gave a fair impression of chewing it.

Ellen felt her legs part and she squeezed the big fat breast in her hand and had this huge desire to fuck Bernadette legless but sanity and to prevail. So she pulled away and pretended to be mad: "For goodness sake Bernadette, what are you trying to do?"

"Oh sorry darling. It's my hormones raging. I have this penchant for nubile teenagers."

"What does penchant mean?" Ellen said, meaning that as a tease while she regained her breath.

"Christ don't they teach you girls anything at high school these days?"

"I graduated from school eighteen months ago."

"Ah yes, so what was it you do?"

"I solicit."

"Ah yes, to draw custom to Mr Smellie's pharmaceutical products."

Ellen said yes and decided to give her hostess a tease. "Christ Bernadette, don't even pull me down into your breasts. I'd get lost in them."

Bernadette laughed and looked at Ellen very thoughtfully.

A lean, very trim guy in a black suit came up on to the porch and Ellen stood aside for him.

"Hi sis," he said, kissing Bernadette and taking a second look at her half-covered tits. He swung around in his arm that had hooked across his sisters waist and his dark eyes ran up and down and back up Ellen's body, making it tingle.

"Here she is darling. Isn't she a nubile honey? Ellen this is my brother Bradley Nash. Brad is an agent."

"Hush sis. I'm delighted to meet you Ellen."

""Likewise. Do I call your Bradley or Brad?"

"I answer to both so you choose.

During dinner the Street's asked Ellen about her education and where shocked when she said she was not an academic person so had disappointed her parents at school.

"So what did you do at school? Have sex with your female teachers?"

"They all laughed, the men assuming Bernadette was joking while Ellen was quite sure her hostess meant that seriously.

"No I was big into spot."

"Oh, field hockey and roller and ice skating and archery?"

""No hockey would have been okay but those others sports you mentioned were too passive for me. I went for soccer, javelin, short distance hurdles, tower diving, judo and smallbore rifle shooting. I won all sorts of trophies and in my final year was crowned school sportsperson of the year but alas, that meant nothing to my parents who wanted me to win academic prizes. Five colleges offered me sports scholarships but I decided not to go to college."

"Brad who'd been almost turned off by the change in conversation to Ellen asked quietly, "Have you ever tested your sporting ability against adults?"

"No Brad, she's too young."

"I was just interested, this has nothing to do with the agency. What was your best sport Ellen?"

"Rifle shooting because it was my only sports discipline where we complete in teams even against guys. I loved creaming them."

"Were you that good?"

"A few times I suppose."

"Well let's see how well you can complete."

"Okay, that sounds fun."

"I'll set it up. You other two can come along as spectators."

Brad took Ellen home in his Mustang.

"Do you want to come up?"

"No thanks, you're a bit young for me and will be too inexperienced. Listen what do you actually do for a living?"

"Why?"

"Bernadette told me when inviting me to dinner that you work for Smellie's Pharmacy. I couldn't believe a business of that nature would operate under a name like that. I found there was not Pharmacy in this city called Smellie's Pharmacy and no registered pharmacist with that surname."