Rewarding Elvish Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four hard cocks, 2 juicy holes and 2 wet hands. The pleasure kept rolling over me in waves, and the groans of all four elves grew louder and faster, as they panted and grunted in ecstasy. I could easily tell Pepper was about to blow, and could also see the balls of the elves I was jacking off, begin to recede, as their cocks reached maximum thickness, while behind me Al was picking up his pace with short, hard pumping motions, not pulling out as far, and causing his balls to slap loudly and repeatedly against my taint. Abruptly Pepper said "OK, boys, I think it's time to fill this slut up with a gallon of elf cum and really get this gang bang fully under way!!!" He almost shouted, as his cum start squiring into my mouth, and down my throat.

At the same time Al was also groaning, "Ah, fuck it Jack, the only thing tighter than that throat of yours is your beautiful, fat white ass!!! I'm fucking cumming!" Al bellowed, smashing his cock into me now in long, hard strokes, filling me up with his cum a second time.

Slightly dazed, as the two cocks were slowly pulled out, I looked up wondering why my hands were suddenly empty, only to see the other two elves taking the places of Al and Pepper, sliding their hard, blushing cocks into each of my holes, and after only a few pumps, both bellowed in synch "Fuck yeah, I'm cumming!!!!" and once again my mouth and throat were full of elf cum, as I felt the second elf's balls slapping against my taint as he shoved his cock deep into me, pumping me in short bursts, cumming inside and coating my guts in another load of cum. Unlike Al and Pepper, they both left their cocks in me, gently pumping in and out of me still, even though they had both shot their loads. Amazingly enough, both cocks were still chubby, with no sign that they were going to go completely soft, but instead might harden up and start fucking me again.

"Merry fucking Christmas to us!" Shouted Pepper. "Boys, let's take this delectable little whore to the dungeon where everybody is waiting. They're got a pint of elixir for him, as I'm sure despite all the cum, he's getting a little dry mouth right now and could use a little pick me up." And with that, the other two elves gently tugged their cocks out of my greedy throat, and juicy ass, helped me stand up, as I felt a little wobbly, and we strode out of the shower, drying off with towels, as they ushered me out of the room and towards more adventures.

This was somehow not a dream, I now fully realized. And I felt super humanly horny, barely able to keep my hands off the four firm elvish cocks dangling on either side of me as we strode down a long hall towards a stairwell at the end.

12