Rewards

Story Info
She is rewarded for her patience.
1.1k words
4.27
27.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid inside of me. My legs lifted around His back and locked at the ankles. His fingers locked with mine and held me down against the mattress.

“Look at Me!” He demanded.

My soft green eyes lifted to the darkness of His own. His gaze was fierce and heated.

“A reward for your patience with my schedule, little one. I have been terribly busy and haven’t taken care of you as is deserved. Your delicious body left unmarked and unused for days. This should never happen. And I intend to correct it.”

His lips slid into a smile, tender and adoring, wicked and promising. His hips pumped hard and fast, the head of His cock sliding deeper with each thrust.

His gaze roamed down to my breasts, bouncing and jiggling with each movement of His body against mine.

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?” He whispered, taking a long, slow lick of my nipples, one by one, His teeth digging in, biting and pulling. Pain shot through me, then pleasure as His warm mouth suckled softly, soothingly.

I shook my head. He knew that I didn’t consider myself as such.

His hips slowed to a near stop and He lowered Himself down to rest fully atop me.

“You are most beautiful when you are naked and kneeling, your eyes lowered. Special when you are draped over My lap, your lush ass hot and red from My disciplining hand. Decadent when you are splayed in My bed, your hot puss dripping all over My cock. So precious when you give all of yourself, never hiding away from Me.”

Slowly He pulled His hands from mine and unhooked my ankles, placing my feet flat on the bed. His legs drew up until He was straddling my hips, His cock still buried deep within my body.

In silence, He reached over to the bedside table, pulling open the drawer and extracting a set of leather restraints. With slow, methodical movements, the cuffs were secured around my wrists and my hands lifted up to wrap around the brass scrolling of the headboard.

“Don’t move them. Don’t even twitch. Understand?”

His voice was stern and His cock grew inside of me when I nodded my compliance.

“Good girl.”

Once again He reached over into the drawer, this time removing a black leather blindfold.

“Lift your head.”

I did as He bid me, and my world darkened as the thick black material covered my eyes. He tied it deftly, and gently lowered my head back to the pillow.

“You are beautiful and exquisite this way too…bound and helpless beneath me. In your submission and in your surrender, if you could only see yourself through My eyes.”

His tongue licked across my lips, His teeth nibbling on the lower. His hands wrapped themselves around my ankles and lifted my legs up, pressing my feet against His chest. He pressed on the inside of my knees, forcing my legs wider, stretching the muscles. He angled His hips down and moved hard and deep.

“Don’t move. Just feel Me fuck you.”

I did surrender. I did submit. I gave Him all He asked for and more. I remained completely still as His body plundered mine. I heard the change in His breathing. I felt the change in His movements. Behind the blindfold I closed my eyes and inside my mind watched Him fuck me, watched Him claim me.

I saw His ass clench tight as His hips plunged forward. I saw His knees dig into the mattress as His fingers gripped my legs and His eyes traveled my body, noting every distinct change.

My toes dug into His chest and He moaned.

“Keep your legs wide, sweet whore,” He gasped, letting go of my thighs. His fingers gripped my nipples and squeezed, pulled, and twisted them into taut aching erect buds of sensation.

It was my turn to moan.

“That’s it, My girl. Let Me hear you.”

His fingers tightened on my flesh as His hips ground into my pelvis. I moaned again. Louder.

“To whom do you belong?” He growled, His body once again fucking hard.

“You, Master.” His hips rotated tightly causing me to gasp.

“Who owns you, sweet girl?” His tone was almost harsh, His lust fierce.

“You do, Master,” I whimpered, lost in His possession of me. I had missed this so. I had needed this, never realizing how much…

His fingers left my nipples. One hand slid under my hips and began playing with my ass. His other hand and His long warm fingers found themselves fondling my dripping puss and clit.

“Yes, My love, you belong to Me.”

His fingers flicked over my clit and His cock pumped slow and steady into me.

“Every inch of you inside and out belongs to me.”

“Yes, Sir,” I said brokenly, my head angling back, my lungs aching for air, my body aching for release.

The days had been long and the nights even longer. Work. Friends. Obligations. All took His time and He fell into bed exhausted every night.

But now, He was with me. Hours this night dedicated to His dominance and my submission. His handprint still fresh on my ass where He’d spanked me earlier, spanked me simply for His pleasure and because He’d missed me, spanked as a reward for my support and love.

One finger slid into my ass, wet and slick from the juices that were dripping around His cock from inside of me. I cried out at the invasion, a cry of such sweet torment and need.

“Come for Me. Come for your Master, girl,” He commanded.

With a quivering breath, I obeyed, shattering around Him in a blissful shower of slippery heat. His answering groan brought a smile to my soul.

“Wrap your legs around My back again. Do it. Now.”

I complied and was rewarded by the solid weight of Him lying across my body. He brushed His wet fingers over my lips then kissed me with sweet reverence. His finger slipped from inside me and both His hands slid under my ass, lifting my lower body up tightly into His. His hips were steady and His movements were measured.

He was going to cum.

His cock grew inside of me. His gasps were shallow. And within seconds my womb was flooded with white-hot sperm.

He moaned. He grunted. He growled as He emptied Himself into me.

My arms ached and my body trembled from tension and from release. He pressed His lips to the pulse beating in my neck and sucked on my skin before pulling Himself out. Our juices dripped over my thighs as He moved off the bed.

“Keep still, pet. I am not done with your rewards just yet.”

I felt warm come sliding out of me and down to the sheet beneath. I felt the cool air from outside as He opened up the window.

I heard the rain and the thunder in the distance.

And then, I heard a swish of air. And another.

I tensed, and inside, I felt peace. No, He wasn’t done with me…