Rewards of Random Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following the promised pizza, Hillary learned the pleasure of sucking on a man's salami and I was surprised at her natural adeptness. She loved the sensation of my erection sprouting in her mouth, the feel of my thick shaft in her sliding hand, and the taste of my sperm spewing down her gulping throat.

After a leisurely bath together and short nap in each other's arm, I introduced my young lover to the pleasure of taking a cock with a good coat of Vaseline jelly up her puckered asshole. Without any preconceived taboo about sodomy, Hillary accepted being butt-fucked as just another part of a normal sexual relationship. By the time I left Hillary that night, she was no longer a virgin - having discovered the incredible sexual pleasures of her mouth, pussy, and asshole.

Once Hillary got birth control pills from the local Planned Parenthood, she was simply insatiable. One welcomed side effect of being on the pill was Hillary actually became "hilly" as her flat breasts swelled noticeably with nicely protruding nipples and soon she was shopping for larger bras. Hilly also swore that her hips were "fuller" (something that I didn't quite comprehend), but these developments further made her feel "womanlier."

Then in true Hillary-manner, she had me to fuck her repeatedly and often (like she had to twist my arm) as making up for lost time. Given the amount time I spent with my erection embedded in some orifice of her young body, spewing seemingly gallons of sperm, it's a simple wonder that Hillary graduated from high school and I retained my job.

But all good things eventually come to an end and so did our relationship as Hillary graduate and left for college. At first her letters and calls told me that although she was enjoying college life, she missed me terribly. Complaining frequently about the burning itch in her sex, Hillary graphically related her sexual fantasies about us as she brought herself off in kinky but enjoyable phone sex.

However, as time passed, her calls and correspondences gradually got farther apart and fewer, hinting of the guys she had met. Her final call was to let me know that she would not be returning during the summer break as we had planned. It seemed that Hillary had a taste for older men because having an affair an instructor and decided to see where the relationship would go. In her own way, Hillary thanked me for being a part of her life and introducing her to womanhood and the pleasures of sex.

We eventually lost touch and moved on. Yet, every once in a while, when I pass that bus stop, I can't help but think about Hillary and the rewards of random kindness.

12