Rewriting Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed again, and felt her hands seize my head. She roughly yanked me over to her groin and gyrated her hips into my face, rubbing her vaginal fluids all over my lips, chin and cheeks. Off somewhere beyond the smothering wetness, my mom shrieked. I pulled away, just far enough to make words. "Gotta make sure to do a good enough job." This time I went in without encouragement. I licked up the inner left labia, over the clit and then down the right, teasing the hole before pulling away. She called out to some god, far away and hard of hearing. "Gotta make sure you'll give it to me again tomorrow." I shoved my tongue into the hole, and then dragged the tip of my tongue up the crease to rake her button.

"OH! OH you teasing, hot-mouthed mother fucker!" she shouted. Instead of grabbing my head again she pulled her own thighs wider apart with her hands, and dug her nails into the firm flesh.

"Morning..." I continued. I dove in, and took a loud razzing suck on her clit before pulling away with a popping sound. She shrieked in joy and frustration.

"...Noon..." I went in and did it again. She howled for pity. She howled for more.

"...And night." I reattached my mouth to her clit again, but this time I also eased my left pointer and middle finger into her depths.

She bellowed and orgasmed and bucked into what I was giving her. I stayed latched on; fat lips be damned. Mom was worth the danger. I flicked her clit under the cover of my mouth; keeping it sealed tight to her precious opening. I probed her insides, hitting the g-spot with care.

"OHMYGOD baby FUCK yes! YES! YEEEESSSS!! Fuck! Yes, take it tonight. UH! I'll give it to you again in the morning! OOOOHHHH! Fuck! It's all yours, Don. I'M ALL YOURS, BABY! FFFFFUUUUU...!"

I carried her through three more orgasms before I relented; my confidence and certainty restored.

Her fingers tried to grip my head, and pull me up from the meeting of her thighs. She was saying "Oh. Ohhh. Ohhh..." in a sighing moan.

She drew me further up to snuggle nose to nose. She kissed me and sucked on my lower lip, tasting her own nectar. I reached down and cupped her vaginal mound again, her hips twitched and she smiled. I ran my fingers up her flat stomach to cup a breast. She moaned. I lifted the breast to my mouth.

"Hmmm. Easy there Donovan. Don't you think 'Jan' should return the favor before you go back to my tits?"

I had fantasized about eating my mother out for so long that this whole routine had run on automatic. The "morning, noon and night" thing just seemed like a funny way to play on her words, but the rest of what I did was what I'd wanted to do for years. During the string of orgasms I'd provided Mom, I had reflected on the way she'd invited me to fuck her face when we were in the living room. I realized that she wanted to play, but that she wanted (needed?) her man to be in control; maybe a little bit dominant some of the time. I'd run into it many times in my sexual life. Rarely did any of my partners enjoy timidity in a man. One stripper I'd slept with a few times wanted me to pull her hair. I could understand the kink and excitement of it, but I found that doing it made me feel sick. As long as Mom wasn't looking for anything too rough or super-dominant, I figured I could give her everything she wanted. Maybe all that practice of acting like a know-it-all jerk would pay off as long as I didn't overdo it.

I released her handful of flesh from my mouth and reached down to grab her ass. I pulled her towards me. She rolled onto her side to face me with a willing smirk. I couldn't believe how perfect her ass was. It fit my hand like my digits had been crafted to hold it, soft and round and firm. The laps in the pool had done an admirable job.

She threw the leg attached to the cheek I was squeezing over my groin. She looked pleased and confident. "Shouldn't 'Jan' do for "Ken" what he just did for her?" She reached down between her naked skin and my clothed body and manipulated the fly.

When I heard the zzzip and felt her fingers coiling around my dick, I said, "No." She held still and raised her eyebrows at me. Her smile never wavered. There was no doubt where this night was going. "You already went down on me in the living room." I squeezed her ass and she squeezed my prick. "You've opened up to me. Here, in your bed." We squeezed at one another again. "I've made sure you don't regret it." She nodded and Mmm-hmmed. "All that remains is for her... for you to truly let me inside." She smiled and began to slide back down onto her back, but I held tighter onto her ass to keep her on her side next to me. "No, Mom. Not on your back." Her eyebrows went up again. She was smiling and waiting. "Help me get these shorts off and then take me in. Make it happen. Show me that you aren't just open to me. Show me you want me inside you. Put me inside and welcome me in."

Her smile widened. She got back up on her haunches, and then went to work on my shorts and boxers. I scooted back to lean against the headboard and pulled my shirt up and over my head. When I was naked, I could see that she was shaking again. Her bare body was dazzling, every curve carved like a statue. She was looking at my erection as it peeked out from her double-fist hold.

"It's big, Don. You know that, right?" She looked me in the eye, and then returned her gaze to my cock in her hands. "I mean, you know, the last time everything was so crazy and wild. It didn't occur to me to tell you. I mean, I guess some of the girls you've used this thing on must have mentioned it."

"I guess." In fact my past girlfriends and lovers had been emphatic in marveling at my length and girth. I'm sure it helped in pleasuring them, but I didn't want it to be the first or only reason my mother invited me into her bed. What I said was, "But they were just young things; teenagers and early-twenty-somethings."

"Well I'm a grown woman, Don."

"You're my woman now, I hope."

"I'm fucking about to be." She licked her lips, her focus steady on the meat. She twisted her fists in different directions, and my cock throbbed in response. "But I'm a grown woman, and I am telling you this is a big dick you've got."

"I've got? Seems like you're the one who's got it."

"We're going to share it, that's for sure." Her breath quickened when a moan escaped my mouth. "But I wanted to tell you. I hope it feels good to hear it, you know... doesn't disturb you. But this cock is bigger than your father's ever was; bigger than any I've ever had."

"You haven't had it yet, Mom. Come on."

She started shaking again. She released what had her trembling and fell forward onto her hands and knees. Her face was serious, hovering above my swollen pillar. She licked her lips, and looked down at it. I thought she might be thinking of getting her juicy mouth on it again. I said, "Maybe 'Jan' will wake 'Ken' up in the morning with a blowjob, Mom. But right now, come here."

My mother lowered her face anyway, and put the tip of her tongue right where my ball sack meets the shaft. She looked up into my eyes, and dragged her tongue up to the tip. She continued with that momentum towards my face; crawling on hands and knees astride my legs. Her expression was serious, like something you'd see in a black and white perfume commercial. Her breasts hung and swayed as she crawled closer. Their shape and volume made my palms itch. Now that she was near to my face I could hear her breath shuddering.

I took her face in my hands. Her golden hair fell around my fingers as I explored the shape of her jawline. She kept coming to me, and her eyes slid shut only as our kiss began. She put her hands on my shoulders, and put real weight on them. She was still moving towards me, crawl-walking up along my body. I had to tilt my head back to maintain the kiss. My hands went to her shoulders. They moved down her chest - the pads of my fingers flicking at her nipples - and on to her waistline and finally resting on her hips. I could feel her mound bump against my cock.

She broke the kiss and fell forward against me, shoving her tits in my face. I let my hands slide around from her hips to her ass. Her fingers massaged my scalp as she pushed her chest into my mouth. I sucked and licked.

She tipped her head down and spoke in a soft if unsteady voice, "You want me to climb up your sexy body, Don?"

"Mmm-hmm," was all I was willing to say. Those nipples felt too good in my mouth.

"Did I climb up high enough?" She bent her knees to move her lower body back towards my cock. I felt her right hand grab my cock and squeeze it hard enough that a soft yelp escaped me.

I released her tit from the suction, and grunted out, "Yeah."

"You want me to welcome you inside me? Are you sure?" Her hand was squeezing with tremendous force, releasing and then squeezing again. Her body was rocking forward and back; approaching my hard on and retreating.

"Uhh. Fuck, yes."

I felt the lips of my mother's cunt kiss the head of my cock. "Do you have any idea how bad I want this in me?" I squeezed her cheeks, unable to speak any more.

She bumped and rubbed her pussy against the tip again, and then leaned forward; tits in my face again, her mouth not far from my ear. "You want me to bring you in home, but you're too big for the door, baby." I thought I might lose my mind there on her bed. What the fuck was she playing at? Thank heavens she told me. "Take a hold of what you want, Don, and open the door so we can squeeze you in together."

I slid my hands to the lower parts of her ass cheeks, and reached deeper between her thighs. I squeezed and spread her open.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she cooed, and backed it up to taste my manhood. She was shaking, almost shivering, with excitement. "I love how you've opened me up, Donovan." Together we lowered my mom's cunt onto my cock. It was still a tight fit, so we had to go slowly. When the head and an inch of shaft had stretched its way in, she cried out in a high pitched voice, "Oh, welcome home to Mommy, baby!" She threw her head back, tossing her golden mane up and back, and sliding my rod an inch or two deeper. "Unh! You're home for good, now!" Another half inch. "Oh! This is where you belong now!" Another two inches. "I may never let you leave!"

She swiveled her hips and gyrated them. I could detect every movement with my hands on her cheeks and my dick in her womb. The movement allowed more of her juice to spread and ooze from her plugged hole. We produced lubrication enough for her to drop the last two inches, introducing her clit to my pelvic bone. We made the same sound at the same time: A crying gasp of pleasure and relief.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. My mother held still, mounted high on my prick. "You're inside me now, Donovan. All the way in." She squeezed my shoulders, and smiled even brighter. "And holy fuck are you big inside me!"

We both laughed, and our hips went into motion; the sex was an undeniable force. I squeezed her ass, and she bent forward so that she could both offer her breasts to my mouth and jut her hips forward. I nibbled on her right nipple, and gave my mother a playful slap on the ass. She hummed, and began to swivel her hips; grinding her clit down on me and stirring the pot. My cock swelled in her, and she wrapped her arms around my head with a whimper. We thrusted and grunted and sucked and moaned like that for a good long span... ten minutes? Twenty? The only adjustments we made were the pitch of her cries and which nipple I took into my mouth.

We were working up a sweat and breathing hard, though far from being out of breath. I released her ass, and wrapped my arms around her waist. She lifted her hips a handful of inches and slammed back down to the root. I did my best to meet her thrusts from that angle. She began making a drawn out "haa... Haahhh... haaaaahh..." sound. It was not laughing, it was an aching questioning sound. "How... How..." She slowed down and finally found a pace that allowed her to speak. Still rising and falling on my engorged member, she said, "How can this be you? Uuuuhh! How can this be my... Ung!... Donovan? Oh! How can you be so good and so hot and so hard and...OHFUCK!!... and my son?... Ohgod... FUCK... so full in me! How can you be...My son and my greatest?! NNNnnnnnnghuh!!"

She screeched and thrashed in yet another orgasm. Luckily I already had her wrapped up tight. Her cunt clenched down on my rod and soaked my balls with her warm honey.

I rubbed her right ass cheek in a circular pattern with my palm. I was hoping to both help her come down from heaven and yet keep her hot. I was nowhere near done making my blond bombshell squirm in delight. Finally she went limp in my arms, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, I love you, Don. I'll love you forever." Her voice sounded weepy. She had finally surrendered to the full depth of our love and desire.

I kept rubbing her miraculous bubble, and making soothing sounds. "I love you too, Mom. There can never be another. Gather your strength. I'm going to take good care of you." Her hips began to shift again, moving my dick around inside her. "Mmm. Feels like you're ready for more."

She made a smooth rumbling sound.

"Yeah? Is Mommy ready for more?"

Her nails dug into my back, but did not rake me. "Yeah. Give me more, Donovan. Show your mother what you've got to give."

I pressed the tip of my middle finger into her asshole. I expected her to cry out. The ideal was that she'd go wild with lust. All I got was a single twitch of surprise. She removed her head from my shoulder, drawing back as if in slow motion until she was looking me in the eye. Her whole body was shaking again.

"A loving son. A good looking man. The holder of a powerful cock and a talented tongue." She broke into a huge smile. "And now I find out you're a goddamned mind reader too."

Never among any of the women I'd bedded had I ever gotten this reaction. My shock must have been all over my face. Her crystal blues twinkled and shimmered as she said, "Give me a knuckle, Don, and I'll fuck you through the wall. Give me two and I'll demolish your world."

I stirred around her anus, testing the waters as it were, but didn't plunge my finger any deeper. She shivered harder and smiled. Small drops of sweat slid down her lovely face. She didn't even notice it. We were locked on each other.

I hadn't gotten this far by refusing to push the envelope. I pulled my finger away from her gripping hole, but did not withdraw. Then I slid it back in, almost to the knuckle.

"And what will you do when I bury every inch of my fat dick in there?"

She kissed the tip of my nose like one kisses a child goodnight. She kissed my lips a bit less sweetly. Then she pulled back to lock her deep blues on me again. "I have never had anything like your thing in there, baby. Your father managed a few fingers at a time. Once or twice his dick. But what you're splitting me open with right now... that slab of meat in my ass? Well, we may both end up in the nut house by the time we're done."

"I love you, Mom." I said. I pressed a knuckle through her ring.

"Yesssssssss!" and she started fucking me like she was trying to rub out a grease fire in my lap. The fire was just getting started. The headboard started slamming into the wall. It was bound to end up in splinters at that rate. With her hips moving at a machine gun pace and her ass holding my finger in place, she grabbed one of my ears. She leaned over to speak into the other so I could hear her over the smashing headboard. "Mommy already loved you, Donovan. You already had her kisses. I already took your python down my throat for you, baby, and I sucked on your sweaty delicious balls. But now you're stretching my pussy out with your motherfucking tree trunk of a cock. You've got Mommy cumming over and over for her hot motherfucking son." The bed was shaking so hard that I didn't know how much more the frame could take. "But that's not enough for you, Donovan? Now you're putting your fingers in your mother's ass?" The headboard was bashing the wall faster and louder. "You're thinking to cram this whole...UH!... glorious...FUCK!...side of FUCKING beef into MOMMY'S TIGHT LITTLE asshole!?! Hohhhhhhllleee FUCKing shit!! Ahhhh!" Both her quim and her anus oozed fluids onto my lap. "You want all of me? You want my ass for a playground?"

"Fuck, yes! I'm going to take your ass." I had to say some fucking thing! "I'm going to spread your awesome cheeks, and you're going to back into your boy's big dick and you're going to thank me for it."

She didn't slow down. She just smiled through it, and answered, "Maybe, Don, my love. Maybe. I hope so. But if you put that beast in my ass, you'd better be ready to take care of it every day. Good morning, fuck my ass. Get home for lunch, and fill me with that dick. Enjoy your dinner, because my ass skewered by this baseball bat is for desert, just like last night and just like tomorrow night. I've done a lot of laps to get and keep that shape. You want it? Give me another knuckle and be ready to take care of it. Long term."

I had awakened a monster. I shoved in the second knuckle with less delicacy than the previous. Her eyes widened and her mouth - already gasping for breath - stretched to a manic smile.

She released my shoulders and sank her hands down between my ass and the mattress. Pulling up on me, she forced her body down onto my cock with unprecedented force. She also clenched her stomach muscles, but it must have been part of a greater exercise because her cunt crushed my bone. We cried out in simultaneous ecstasy. The best response I could manage was to jab the rest of my finger into her bowels.

She ground her puss in tiny circles to keep her clit rubbing away at my pubic bone. The headboard was still now, so I could hear her voice; shaking and soft. "More, Don." Her eyes were locked on mine.

I started to try moving my hips to fuck her more. Her hands, already gripping my ass, squeezed my cheeks to hold me still. Her eyes still locked on me, like a predator trying to decide if I was prey. "No, Don. Keep you massive penis planted inside me, and give Mommy's asshole some more action."

I was starting to wonder just what I'd gotten myself into, but figured I could grant this request without much trouble. I withdrew, reinserted along with a second finger, and tested the elasticity of her anus. She kept grinding down at the root of my bone, and occasionally switched up to push back against my invading fingers.

We lost ourselves in this pleasure for a time. I do not know how long. By the time my mother spoke again I had two fingers sore from plumbing her anal depths and I was sitting in a puddle of our fluids. She said, "Oh, fuck, what a man you've become. Don't slow your fingers, baby. I think you may be the answer to prayers I'd never dared to hope for."

I kept exploring Mom's ass. I wondered what she was talking about, though I wasn't inclined to slow or stop to ask. She told me anyway, "You want to know a secret, Don?"

"As long as I don't have to stop fucking you to hear it."

"Huh! No, baby, you don't ever have to stop fucking me. This pussy is yours from now on. Twenty four seven."

"Good. You should always keep it ready for me. What's the secret?

"I don't know this, but I've always suspected that your father worked so much only partly out of ambition." I gave her another slap on the ass. I wasn't interested in hearing more about my father while my mother was riding my cock. She was mine now. He was out of the picture. She squealed, and started sliding up and down my pole. Her tits were bouncing in my face. When she slowed down she leaned over, so her head was on my shoulder again. She kept her ass up and open for further ministrations from my fingers. She kissed the side of my neck, and half-whispered, "Don't be jealous, Don - baby. Mommy is all for you. Mommy's pussy is only for you to lick and fuck. Mommy's mouth will only kiss you and swallow your spunk. And Mommy's ass... Uhh!... YEAH!!... that's kind of what my secret is about."