Rex and Jo

Story Info
Fate and moms in the modern world.
13.3k words
4.75
220.7k
558
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,759 Followers

Rex

CHAPTER 1

My buddy Gary and I hurried into class. English 302 - Greek Tragedies. We were business majors at the University of Tennessee but we had to take humanities electives and I liked to study the classics. Gary only took the class because he knew I'd help him study. It was a small class with just eleven English majors and us.

The semester was nearly over and exams would start in a few days.

I settled in my seat moments before Professor Pythia arrived. She was an ancient-looking woman but her mind was sharp as a tack. She wrote on the blackboard behind her, "Fate." She turned to me and said, "Mr Polybus." The professor called all of us by our last name. My full name is Rex Polybus. "Imagine you are in ancient Greece. The oracle at Delphi tells you that you will kill your father and marry your mother. What do you do?"

Of course I recognized the prophesy from Oedipus Rex. To buy time while I thought of an answer I said, "Well ... Oedipus tried to flee from his fate, and that didn't work." I paused and considered. "I suppose, since I don't believe in fate, I'd ignore the prophesy and go about my business."

Professor Pythia's thin lips slowly turned up in a smirk. "The oracle's prophesies had a long record of accuracy. A resident of ancient Greece would not ignore her."

Damn. So much for the easy way out. "Hmm. In these Greek tragedies fate can't be avoided, right?"

"True," the professor answered and encouraged. "Your fate cannot be avoided."

"But the prophesy says nothing about when the tragedy will happen?"

"No, it doesn't."

"Okay. I'd continue with my life, doing as much good as I can until the prophesy is fulfilled."

The old professor actually smiled. "A wise answer, Mr Polybus. There may be hope for you yet. When you say 'doing good', do you mean good deeds?"

"I suppose."

"What if one of the good deeds is the lever that the fates use to lead you directly to fulfilling the prophesy?"

I shrugged. "It's fate. There's nothing I can do about it, I'm doomed."

Her smile disappeared and she suddenly looked sad. "Doomed?" The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

"If my fate is predetermined, I don't see that I have any options," I answered.

The professor stared into my eyes. "What happened when Oedipus learned that he'd killed his father and married his mother?"

"Oedipus poked his eyes out and his mother hung herself."

"Were they doomed to do that? Did the prophesy say anything about the rest of their lives? Did they not have options?" she asked with a strange urgency.

I pondered for a moment. "They could have accepted what happened and moved on, either separately or together. She didn't have to kill herself and he didn't have to blind himself. They didn't knowingly do anything wrong and didn't deserve punishment."

The smile returned to Professor Pythia's face. "Excellent answer. As I said, there may be hope for you yet, Mr Polybus."

CHAPTER 2

After class, Gary and I went to Crossroads Cafe for lunch. "That was pretty intense with Professor Pythia and that fate stuff," Gary commented.

"Yeah," I agreed. "She's a strange old lady, but a good teacher."

He was quiet for a moment, then asked, "Do you think there are a lot of guys with that Oedipus complex?"

"I doubt it," I replied. "Although some of the moms at football games are fucking hot."

"Yeah. A lot of MILFs." His chuckle seemed forced. I wondered if he felt self-conscious because his wife Amy was a lot older than him.

Suddenly an argument erupted a few tables away from us. "We ain't getting no fucking divorce!" yelled a guy with long greasy black hair and the ugliest god-damn face I think I'd ever seen. I'm ugly myself but this guy was brutal. He looked like a troll.

"Yes we are!" the woman with him answered just as loud.

Smack! The ugly guy viciously backhanded her across the face and she fell off her chair to the floor.

I was moving before the sound of the hit faded. I pulled the greasy fucker out of his seat with my left hand and slugged him with my right. My big fist hit his nose like a sledgehammer and blood splattered. He tumbled to the floor. I stood over him and growled, "You want to hit somebody? Take a swing at me, asshole."

The bastard didn't want any part of me. He held his broken nose and backed away.

My size tended to have that effect on people. I'm six feet four inches tall and 240 pounds of solid muscle. My face is intimidating too. It looks like a boxer who's been hit a thousand times. I tend to scare women and children ... and men who make me angry.

"This ain't none of your business," the stupid fucker tried to argue.

"I made it my business when you hit a woman. Now get out of here."

He backed toward to the door. "Come on, Jo," he commanded the woman he had hit.

"Fuck off, King. I ain't going nowhere with you," she told him.

He scowled and went outside. After tossing a suitcase out of a van, he squealed tires out of the parking lot, which I guess was supposed to intimidate me.

The woman and I walked outside to watch the van speed away. "Thanks kid," she told me. She looked me up and down like a slab of beef, with a gleam in her eyes. "You scared the shit out of him."

"Being big has advantages."

I wondered what a babe like her was doing with the troglodyte I just scared off. She was tall, nearly six feet, and slim. Her mascara was heavy and red lipstick bright red like a slut's, but her face was as pretty as an angel's. High cheekbones, little nose and cute dimples. Her long brunette hair was a tousled mess. I guessed she was about 30. She looked like a trailer-trash version of that model, Miranda Kerr.

In spite of the cool spring weather, she wore only a cropped red tank top and a tight black mini-skirt. Her skimpy clothes showed off an amazing snake tattoo. The tail of the snake tattoo ended at her left ankle. It spiraled twice around her leg, continued up her side to her shoulder, then spiraled three times around her left arm. The head of the snake was drawn on her wrist and the snake's tongue licked the back of her hand.

Her boobs made nice bumps in the tank top and her butt was round and perky.

"Are you okay?" I inquired. She had a hand over her mouth.

"My lip hurts but I'll be fine," she assured me.

"Is that your suitcase?" I asked. She nodded so I fetched it from the parking lot. "You live around here? I can give you a lift home."

She shook her head, still watching me intently. "I lived in the van my asshole husband drove away in. We're in a band."

"Oh? What band?"

"King and the Serpents. The asshole's name is Kingfisher Laius, but everybody calls him King. He sings and plays keyboard. I'm Jocasta, the asshole's soon to be ex-wife. You can call me Jo. I play guitar and sing a little."

I'd never heard of their band. "Pleased to meet you, Jo. I'm Rex Polybus." I stuck my hand out and we shook.

"Have we met before?" she asked. "You seem real familiar."

"I don't think so. I'd remember that tattoo."

She smiled and held out her left arm to give me a closer look at the realistic snake tattoo. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's great. Sexy," I replied. Her smile broadened. "Um ... what are you going to do now?"

Jo shrugged and her eyes locked on mine. "You're my knight in shining armor, kid. Got any suggestions?"

Throwing caution to the wind, I suggested, "My apartment is three blocks away. Stay with me until you figure out what you want to do."

Her nose flared and eyes dilated. "You sure about that? You ain't got to take care of me, you know."

"I'm sure it will be awful having a beautiful woman stay with me, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice."

"Okay then. Lead the way, big guy."

I grabbed her suitcase and she took my arm.

"Rex, is everything okay?" I heard Gary call out.

I'd forgotten all about him. "Yeah, fine," I answered. "See you tomorrow."

CHAPTER 3

I looked back over my shoulder as we walked down the street. "Will your husband come back looking for you?" I asked.

She shook her pretty head. "King ain't the type to fight for anything. When things don't go his way, he cuts and runs. I'm sure he's already on the highway to Atlanta."

I thought he must be a true jackass to leave behind a woman like her, but I didn't say it.

I had a one-bedroom corner apartment in a new glass-and-steel apartment tower close to the university campus. We rode the elevator up to the eighth floor. "Nice place," Jo praised, admiring the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"It's good to have rich, generous parents," I replied.

She turned her attention from the view back to me to tease, "So you're brave, tall, dark, handsome and rich?"

I smiled. "My parents are rich, not me, and I'm not close to being handsome."

"Says who?" She put her right hand on my chest and felt my hard pecs through my t-shirt.

"Every girl I've ever met."

"Stupid girls," she scoffed. Her hand slid up and behind my neck. Her other hand joined it. "This is where the knight in shining armor kisses the damsel in distress," she hinted.

I doubted this woman had ever been a damsel or in distress her whole life, but if she had a fetish for ugly dudes, I was ready to play along! I counted my lucky stars, wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her.

Her lips were soft against mine. They parted and our breath mingled. Tongues darted out to touch. We kissed and licked playfully for a few minutes.

My big hands rubbed her back and slid down the curve to grab her terrific butt through her short skirt. I loved that firm but pliant feel. She wiggled in my grasp and purred, "Mmm," into my mouth.

Her little boobs rubbed my chest and I praised, "You're a good kisser."

"I was just thinking the same about you, kid." Her eyes were bright with mischief and her face flushed with passion. "Show me the bedroom."

I praised God for slutty babes who like to get right down to business and led her into the bedroom. It had floor-to-ceiling windows and a big soft bed.

Jo pulled her tank top off over her head. "Just so you know, I ain't usually like this. I ain't never been with no man but King."

I doubted that, but asked, "So why me?"

She unfastened her bra and tossed it aside. "I don't know. Maybe cause I finally got away from my asshole husband. Maybe cause you saved me from a beating. Maybe it's cause I feel like I already know you from somewhere." Her skirt and panties fell to the floor and she kicked them away.

Jo's body was a work of art, and I don't only mean the big snake tattoo on her left side. She was tall and sleek. Her tits were smallish handfuls but high and firm on her chest. Her pink nipples were outsized and stood up stiff. A deep belly-button punctuated her narrow waist. Her pussy was bald and the cheeks of her ass were pert and round. A large proportion of her height was in long coltish legs.

"What do you think?" she inquired.

"Beautiful. You're in great shape."

"Thanks. I work at it. Now you. Get those clothes off."

I whipped off my shirt and Jo walked behind me. She traced two fingers along my shoulder and the back of my neck. I shuddered with lust.

I dropped my pants and underwear. She stood in front of me and grasped my half-hard prick with both hands. My cock quickly sprang to steel-hard stiffness. Jo reverently stroked it and told me, "You got a big dick, kid."

"Bigger than your husband's?"

"Uh huh. Longer and a whole lot thicker. I don't know if it will fit." She gave it a hard squeeze as if trying to compress it.

"Jesus, Jo! Easy! It fit in three other girls. We just have to take it slow."

She let go and flopped on her back on my bed. Her legs spread wide. "Let's try it, Rex. Push that thing in me," she said eagerly.

The mattress depressed under my weight as I climbed between her long legs. I pushed a finger in her pussy to test for readiness. She was as wet and warm as any I'd had.

The head of my cock spread her lips. I pushed in very slowly, watching her expression for discomfort. Her eyes grew big as she watched the first couple of inches go in.

"Fuck, that's thick," she groaned low and throaty.

Her tight little pussy parted as I inched in. Her walls clung and squeezed. It was a good thing she was so wet. I shoved a little harder.

"Ugh," Jo grunted. Her hips wriggled and her head rolled back. "So much dick."

"It's half in," I encouraged her.

Her head snapped up and her eyes bugged. "Half?! Fuck! It ain't all gonna fit!"

I couldn't resist chuckling. "Relax. It will be okay. Pussies stretch to fit."

"Well, don't break it," she told me and laughed. "God, this is so weird. How did I end up in bed with you?"

"Do you want to stop?"

"Nooo! Fuck me you dummy."

I withdrew and stabbed in hard. A couple more inches buried in her.

"Fuuuuuck!" She writhed and her head swayed side to side.

I steadily shoved in. "Only a couple more inches," I told her.

"It's making me crazy, Rex. Gimme it all." Her hips bucked at me.

One last big flex of my hips and finally it was all in.

"Goddddd," Jo groaned and spread her legs as far as they would go. "I'm so fucking stuffed!" She squirmed to try to get comfortable.

I held still. "Are you okay?"

She bit her lower lip and squirmed more. Sweat beaded on her forehead. "Yeah but ... damn Rex ... it's like being plugged into an electric socket. Tingling spreading out ... oh fuck." Her whole body shivered. "Woooo, that feels good."

I figured she was ready, so I slowly drew back. Her hands scratched my back and she gasped, "Ahhh." Then I shoved in hard. "Oof!" she huffed.

Her pussy gradually conformed to my size and each thrust was easier and smoother. I humped her with long steady strokes.

Jo hummed with satisfaction. Her hips moved in time with mine.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. So fucking good." A dreamy smile spread across her lips. "Keep doing that. It's perfect."

I leaned down to kiss her and our lips locked joyfully. She mewed like a kitten and her hips became even more animated. I kept long stroking her.

Suddenly Jo gasped and her arms and legs snapped around my neck and thighs. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed as her body convulsed in orgasm.

Her arms and legs gripped so tight that my movement was constricted. I let my full weight press down on her slim body and slowly twisted my cock, waiting for her to calm down.

Jo took a deep breath. "God damn, that was a good cum."

My ego inflated. "Glad I could help," I quipped.

She gave me a long passionate kiss of thanks, then uncoiled her arms and legs from around me. "Fuck me, Rex," she urged. "I want you to cum too."

"Your wish is my command." I propped myself up on my arms and returned to fucking her with long strokes, but this time they were faster and harder.

Her fingers clutched the bed sheet and she bent her legs to plant her feet firmly. Then she used her leverage to buck upwards to meet each of my strokes. I marveled at her strength and her activity in bed. She was a fucking dream!

Faster and faster I banged away at her tight cunt and she kept tempo right along with me.

I felt my sap rising. "Gonna cum!" I grunted. My most fantastic orgasm ever overwhelmed me. I shoved my cock in hard and held it there while every muscle in my groin forced out the cum.

Jo keened, "Eeeee!" Her arms and legs wrapped back around me and her ass wildly jerked. Her head tossed and her her whole body shook with the tremors of another orgasm.

My cock ran out of cum to pump and my hips relaxed. I exhaled and exclaimed, "Christ, Jo!"

Her body was still trembling slightly and she continued to cling to me with arms and legs as if her life depended on it. Her eyes were unfocused and vacant. "R-r-rex," she muttered. She was completely out of it.

I rolled us over so she was on top and my weight wasn't on her. My arms held her tight. I kissed her gently and waited for her to snap out of it.

Slowly, gradually the trembles stopped and she relaxed. Her lips became more responsive to mine. "What the hell was that?" she asked with wonder.

"That was crazy."

"I never cummed like that before," she confessed. "Did I pass out?"

"I don't think so, but you were pretty out of it."

She wiggled her ass experimentally. "How is that fucking log still hard and buried in me?" she asked with disbelief.

"I don't know. Surprises me too," I told her.

"Well, let's do it again."

I made a move to roll on top of her again, but she held me on my back. "I want to do it like this," she said. She raised up, nearly releasing my rampant prick.

We both intently watched as she lowered herself again, impaling her tight pussy on my fat cock.

"Oooo," she moaned. "You're so fucking big."

"The perfect size for you."

"Yeah. Fucking perfect," she agreed while bouncing herself down, inch by inch. She brushed the hair out of her face.

I cupped her firm tits and rubbed my thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Pull them," she told me. Her hips raised a few inches then pushed fully down on my hard cock again.

I lightly pinched and tugged her long nipples. She nodded. "Harder." I tugged with more force.

She lifted up the full length of my cock and eased back down. Her hips worked into a rhythm, rocking up and down with long easy strokes.

A blissful expression formed on Jo's pretty face and her eyes glazed over again. She rode me like a horse for several minutes. Having already orgasmed, I was able to last a long time but eventually I felt the urge building.

I put my hands on her hips and urged her to pick up the tempo. She took the hint and rocked with more urgency. Shorter, faster strokes pummeled her clenching pussy.

"I'm close, Jo. Cum with me," I told her. My strong arms got her to move faster and faster. "Cum. Let it go. Cum!"

"Aaahaaahhaahh," she moaned. I could tell she was on the precipice.

My hips jerked and I shot off again.

Jo's back arched and her head snapped back. Her body tensed then quaked with spasms. Her mouth hung open but no sound came out. Her orgasm didn't last as long this time. She gasped and all the tension left her. She slumped forward to rest on me.

My cock finally softened and slipped out. She whimpered.

The dazed look left her eyes and she slid off to cuddle against my side. One arm and one leg flung possessively over me.

Her eyes closed and she fell asleep. I listened to her soft breathing for a few minutes until I drifted off too.

CHAPTER 4

When I woke, Jo's eyes were open and staring at me. I wondered what time it was and glanced at the clock. 7:09 pm. We'd fucked and slept away the afternoon.

"Are you going to kick me out now, kid?" Jo asked.

The question startled me. "Hell no. Why would I do that?"

"Because you fucked me and I'm just a stranger."

"And it was amazing. I want to do it more. You're not going anywhere."

She sighed with relief. "Thanks. It was amazing for me too."

"Seriously, you can stay as long as you want. Even if you decide you don't want to sleep with me," I reassured her.

"That's not a problem," she laughed.

"Good."

Our eyes were only a few inches apart and we comfortably stared into them for a long moment. "I wonder if we have anything in common other than sex?" she said.

"It will be fun finding out."

"Uh huh," she agreed. "How old are you?"

"I'm 19," I told her. "How about you?"

She winced. "36."

She was older than she looked. "I don't care about the age difference if you don't," I replied.

She shrugged. "We'll see. You're in college, right?"

"I'm a sophomore at UT. Business major."

"I didn't finish high school."

"But you played in a band. That's impressive," I countered. "Do you have other talents?"

She thought for a moment. "I'm really really good at attracting lesbians."

My eyebrows shot up. "Seriously?"

"Like bees to honey. I only been with two men, including you, but I been with a whole bunch of women. King liked to watch and girls are a lot of fun," she explained.

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,759 Followers