Rex versus Regina

Story Info
Native woman and African American stud clash.
3.7k words
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Welcome to First Nations University," Regina Willerby said, and the young woman looked at the dozen or so future students (and their parents) who were following her on a tour of campus. As usual, she began with a brief expose on the school's history, and what life was like at Canada's first school dedicated to the educational advancement of people of Aboriginal/First Nations descent.

Regina talked passionately about First Nations University, a promising school whose history was unfortunately mired in controversy, including unfair staff firings, budget issues, and the like. The Canadian government really doesn't want my people to succeed but we will always find a way, Regina thought bitterly. She then she put a smile on and continued with her erudition on First Nations University and what it meant to her people.

According to recent demographic records, close to a hundred and sixty thousand people who self-identify as First Nations, Aboriginals, Inuit, or Metis, call the province of Saskatchewan their home. Soon the day will come when First Nations people will once again be the majority in places like Saskatchewan and Manitoba, Regina thought, and her heart swelled with pride at that prospect.

Regina Willerby proudly identified as a First Nations woman, and unlike a lot of young First Nations people her age, she was fluent in the tongue of her ancestors. Regina's parents made damn sure she knew who and what she was. She was born in the City of Regina, Saskatchewan, to a First Nations father, Joseph Willerby, of the Ojibway clan, and a Caucasian mother, Kirsten Donnelly, who moved to Saskatchewan from Boston, Massachusetts, ages ago.

Growing up in the City of Regina, Saskatchewan, Regina Willerby was often told by fellow First Nations people that she wasn't a pureblood, a term which she loathed. Her response was to learn as much as she could about her father's people and their unique ways and cultures, and become the very best representative of said cultures that she could be. That's why Regina majored in Nursing and First Nations studies. As First Nations University fell under the umbrella of the University of Regina, they would be the ones to confer her degrees.

"So, in a way, F.N.U. is a lot like the HBCUs of America," said a loud masculine voice, snatching the tour guide out of her train of thought, and Regina paused to look for the interloper. She'd been talking about the history of the school, and didn't like the interruption. The source of the interruption happened to be a tall, well-dressed young black man who stood next to an older, balding black gentleman. Father and son are dressed to the nines, Regina thought.

Volunteering as a tour guide on the First Nations University campus was something that Regina enjoyed. She liked being surrounded by young First Nations men and women, a lot of whom were first-generation students. Some came from cities like Saskatoon and Prince Albert, and others hailed from further down in the Canadian Prairies, like Calgary and Winnipeg. It didn't matter to her, in a way, they were all family...

"Yes, Mr. Adilson, although there are lots of historically black colleges and universities in America, Canada only has one such university to celebrate First Nations cultures," Regina replied, and she narrowed her eyes at Rex Adilson, the international student from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Rex chuckled softly, as though Regina had just said something immensely funny. The dude had future class clown written all over him...

I must try to be nice to the foreign students, international students bring a lot of revenue to the school, Regina reminded herself. She'd been given a list of names along with the places they hailed from, something which always helped with her tour guide duties. Lately, the international student population at First Nations University had doubled, with an influx of students from places like America, Nigeria, Guyana, China, and Mexico.

"Doug, stop interrupting the young lady," said the elder Adilson, and he playfully cuffed his son on the shoulder. Rex rolled his eyes, and then flashed Regina one of those smiles that must melt many a young lady's heart...back in Atlanta. Regina smiled politely, even though she totally agreed with the elder Adilson, Mr. Antonio, according to her fact sheet, swatting his talkative son.

"Folks, please follow me to the library, it's the hub of campus, next to the student center," Regina said, and her retinue followed her dutifully to the campus library. As to be expected, there were dozens of students seated at computer terminals, doing work, or casually browsing their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. The kind of scene that could be found at any school in the western world...except that most of these students were of First Nations descent.

"Um, ma'am, do you have a minute, it's me, Rex," came the now familiar voice, and Regina, who'd bent over to get a drink at a nearby fountain turned and found herself staring at Rex Adilson, the talkative African American from Atlanta. The young man smiled nervously and seemed contrite, and Regina wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then nodded politely. What does this fool want?

"Hello again, Mr. Adilson, so, how do you like the First Nations University campus?" Regina said, and she looked at the young man, who stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully. Looking past Rex, Regina saw that various members of her party were walking around the campus library, talking among themselves. Just my luck that I am stuck with this one, Regina thought.

"Hmm, well, honestly, I think the school is okay, and if you're any indication, the local girls are hot, I think I am going to like it here," Rex replied, and a wicked smirk creased his face. Regina rolled her eyes, and barely bit down a smart-mouthed reply. Dream on, American dude, I want to marry a handsome and proud First Nations man, not mess around with foreigners, Regina thought icily.

"Well, it's nice to have goals," Regina said at last, and her reply seemed to puzzle Rex. Before he could say something, she excused herself and then hollered at the other tour group members, summoning them to her side. After doing a quick head count, Regina led the rest of the group out of the library. She didn't even bother to make sure that Rex was among them. This fool can go to hell, Regina thought slyly.

Dammit, Miss Native American hottie has one hell of a booty, Rex Adilson thought to himself, and he smiled as he followed the tour group out of the campus library. Regina led them to another part of the First Nations University campus, which was decidedly much bigger than it looked. The school looked like no other place that Rex had ever set foot in...

Sometimes I hate this gig, Regina thought, annoyed by the fact that Rex was checking her out, and not so discretely either. She could swear she felt the American's gaze on her. And she was definitely right. Tall and curvy, with long dark hair and dark bronze skin, Regina looked terrific in a black vest over a red turtleneck shirt and yoga pants. Speaking of pants, Regina's ample derriere was straining the hell out of the ones she had on. This of course gave Rex a great visual to work with...

"Son, quit staring at that young lady and let's catch up to the group," said Rex father Antonio Adilson, and the young man smiled and nodded. Father and son caught up with the rest of the campus tour group just as Regina took them to the First Nations Art Gallery. They were mesmerized by the art works, First Nations weapons, ceremonial tools and whatnot that adorned the walls, and were on clear-glass display cases. I am really going to like it here, Rex thought confidently.

Rex Adilson, the Atlanta-born son of hard-working Cape Verdean immigrants and restaurant owners Antonio Adilson and Mariela Monteiro-Adilson found himself bored after his sophomore year in the business management program at Morehouse College. Rex absolutely loved the prestigious historically black school, but he'd lived in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, his whole life. I really must explore life outside the South, Rex lamented.

When an opportunity to spend a year abroad as an exchange student at a Canadian university presented itself, Rex Adilson practically jumped on it. Far from home, he was checking out the school with his father. For the Adilson men, it was their first visit to Canada. This is going to be an unforgettable year, Rex thought as he and his father followed the lovely, feisty Regina Willerby and the others to the other side of the First Nations Art Gallery.

As fate would have it, Rex and Regina had intertwined destinies. When September came, Rex moved into the residence halls at First Nations University, intent on continuing with his pursuit of higher education and the first leg on his Canadian journey. The country had a lot to recommend itself. Great schools, diverse locales, fine women, especially that Regina gal. Unfortunately, their first meeting left a lot to be desired, to say the least...

One fine Monday morning, Regina Willerby ran into the Tim Horton's located close to the First Nations University campus, intent on grabbing breakfast before her eight thirty class. It was seven forty five, but the long lineup at Tim Horton's did not inspire much confidence. When she reached the end of the line, however, a surprise awaited her...

"Hello Regina, nice seeing you again," Rex said, smiling at her as though they were old friends. Regina looked at the tall young African American man who wore his Tim Horton's uniform and a bright smile. What the fuck is that annoying bozo doing at my favorite coffee shop? Regina wondered. The incident at the school library was still fresh in her mind...

"Um, hello, there, Rex," Regina replied hesitantly, stunned to see him there. Rex looked her up and down and grinned. Regina was about to say something else when the person standing behind her bumped her, hard enough for her to actually notice, then loudly cleared his throat.

"Lady, can you place your order and chit-chat with your boyfriend later? The rest of us are waiting," said the guy standing behind Regina. The young woman turned, facing the tall, bearded, flannel-shirt wearing, pale-faced, blue-eyed, smugly smiling trucker-looking bozo. Seething with anger, Regina was about to read him the riot act when someone else beat her to it...

"Hey, buddy, that's no way to treat a lady," Rex said, and to the surprise of everyone, including Regina, and the other Tim Horton's employees, he left his post behind the counter and came to stand between her and the surly man. The bearded white dude looked at Rex, and smirked.

"Oh really? What are you going to do about it, boy?"Mr. Trucker Dude said, and he looked Rex up and down. He was still smirking when Rex jabbed two fingers into his chest, hard. The guy blinked in surprise, and swung at Rex, who ducked and then caught him with an uppercut. Mr. Trucker Dude went down like a sack of potatoes.

"Wow," was all Regina could say, as she looked at the trucker, who lay sprawled on the floor, then at Rex, who looked back at her, shrugging casually. Several patrons were taking pictures with their cameras, the Tim Horton's shift manager, a middle-aged Latin woman named Rosa, seemed to be in panic mode. Rex however was calm, cool and collected.

The police would eventually show up, and have a bit of a chat with Rex, and the shop manager, and witnesses, among them Regina. The young woman surprised many, including herself, by rallying to Rex's defense, backing up his story that he was defending her from being assaulted by the trucker dude. Something the trucker vigorously denied once he came to.

To make a long story short, Rex got fired by Tim Horton's a mere seventeen days after he got hired. The police bought his story of defending the damsel in distress, and they did not file assault charges against him, merely giving him a stern warning. One unforeseen outcome of the incident was that it brought Regina and her impromptu defender closer...

"Rex, you're going to have to control that temper of yours, I've had racist white dudes holler insults my way, and as a First Nations girl it hurts, but I don't lose it and go Hulk on them," Regina said to Rex, as they walked around campus, a few days after the incident. Pausing for effect, she looked at him, wondering if her words were sinking in.

"I can dig that, Regina, I just don't like bigots and woman-beaters, and that dude seemed like he was both," Rex said, shrugging casually. The brother is too cool for his own good, Regina thought, smiling, and with that, they continued with their walk. Since the incident, they'd added each other on Facebook, and forged a tentative friendship, of sorts.

"Do you ever stop talking?" Regina asked, looking Rex up and down, and the brother grinned, and stroked his goatee. He looked like he was about to say something, when something behind her caught his attention. Following Rex gaze, Regina turned, and saw what he was looking at. Theresa, the plump, middle-aged librarian had just bent down to tie her shoe, and Rex was busy gawking at her big bum.

Figures, Regina thought, and she closed her eyes, hard. For some reason, Rex checking out another female right in front of her caused her heart to wince. What's the matter with me? She wondered. Rex was barely a friend, and although she thought he was okay, she had absolutely no designs on him whatsoever. If the brother wanted to gawk at fat white asses, he was more than welcome to it.

"My bad, Regina, she reminds me of an English teacher I once had," Rex replied, as though reading her thoughts. Regina shrugged, and turned to leave. Rex gently laid his hand on her arm, and she whirled around, pissed off at the familiar gesture. Regina glared at Rex, feeling positively miffed. As far as she was concerned, he'd just crossed the line...

"Whatever, let go, I'm out of here," Regina retorted hotly, and Rex let go, but crossed the distance between them, until he was inches from her. When she looked into his eyes, the smugness was gone, replaced by a rather hurt look. Regina wasn't expecting that, and fell silent. Rex held his hands up in mock surrender, then licked his lips, seemingly hesitant.

"I always do the wrong thing when I'm around you, Regina, know that hurting you is never my intent, you just make me nervous," Rex said softly, and Regina blinked in surprise. She looked intently into his eyes, watched his facial expression, and saw that he was indeed sincere. And it blew her away. Slowly, a smile crept into Regina's face, and she sighed gently.

"Why, Rex, do you have the hots for me?" Regina asked, grinning wryly, and Rex sighed happily, a bashful smile on his darkly handsome face. That's when it happened, the moment they would remember for the rest of their days. Nothing's more memorable than the first kiss, after all. Regina closed the gap between them and pressed her lips against Rex's, and kissed him.

"Hmm, sweet lips you got there," Rex whispered, smiling at Regina, once they took a breather. Regina nodded, looking at the tall, handsome, and for once, charming-without-being-a-dick standing before her. There is something about this guy, Regina thought, and she linked her arm with his. Nodding at her, Rex took Regina for a walk, and they ended up at Tim Horton's, the same one where his unforgettable fracas happened.

"Hmm, Rex, I'm nervous about being here with you, I know you and coffee shops don't mix," Regina teased Rex, who sat down while she went to grab their coffees. Rex grinned and nodded, even though he was still peeved about the incident with the trucker. Coming back to this particular coffee shop was her idea. Still, as he watched Regina get in line, that big round butt of hers threatening to burst out of her Yoga pants, he couldn't hold it against her.

"Welcome back, Regina, as you can see, I didn't smash the place, Hulk-style," Rex said with a pleasant smile, and Regina grinned, and handed him a cup of coffee. The two of them sat down, and had themselves a little chat. Regina looked appraisingly at the young man seated in the chair opposite her, her eyes at once inquisitive and more than a tad bit enamored.

"Is it an American thing, Rex? Being overconfident and swaggering? It's different, I'll grant you that," Regina said, folding her arms across her chest. Rex looked at her thoughtfully, and this time, his face took on a rather serious expression. Far more serious than any look she'd ever seen him wear. Of course, she hadn't known him long...

"Regina, I'm from America, a land where men who look like me are shot and killed, while unarmed, by racist cops, and the rest of the world makes excuses for the bigots that slaughter us, so, yeah, my people are often angry, and with good reason," Rex said flatly, and a smoldering intensity crept into his brown eyes. He looked away, briefly, and sighed.

"Hey, Rex, you're not the only one who suffers, thousands of First Nations women are missing, many more have been murdered, and the Canadian government doesn't seem to care, I hate the fuckers but I have to get my degree to help my people, that's why I can't afford to lose my cool," Regina said, looking into Rex's eyes. He held her gaze, and for some reason, he brushed his hand against hers.

"We should be allies, like in that movie Blazing Saddles," Rex said, and then he burst out laughing. Regina was still rolling her eyes when Rex took her hands gently in his, then brought them to his lips. Regina grinned, surprised by this tender gesture. Her heart skipped a beat. Rex was indeed full of surprises, but Regina was beginning to like that about him...

Regina and Rex began officially dating, and it was a topsy-turvy but ultimately wonderful time for the unique pair. Hand in hand they walked around the First Nations University, and all over the City of Regina. A lot of people stared at them whenever they were spotted together, but Rex and Regina ignored them. They'd fallen in love, and couldn't care less what the world thought of them...

"Thanks for taking me to see the movie Acrimony, shoot, I thought I had problems," Regina said to Rex, as they walked out of the Cineplex Cinemas Normanview on McCarthy Boulevard, in a historic part of metropolitan Regina, Saskatchewan. Rex looked at her and smiled. Regina looked terrific in a black leather vest over a red tank top, black jeans and boots. It was late March, and frosty, but the young First Nations woman did not seem to notice...

"You're welcome, gorgeous," Rex said, and he leaned closer and gave Regina a peck on the lips. The two of them got in Regina's car and sped away. They had midterms to prepare for, but decided to take the night off for other reasons. When they reached Regina's apartment, Rex sat on the couch, sipping some Pepsi. He was watching the evening news on TV when a noise attracted his attention.

"Hello, handsome, see anything you like?" Regina asked, clearing her throat loudly. Rex turned and gasped in surprise, for she stood there, wearing a see-through crimson negligee. Regina smiled and gestured for Rex to rise, which he did. He walked up to her, smiling faintly, like an automaton. They kissed, embraced, and then began making love. It was a long time coming...

"I like everything I see," Rex said, as he pulled Regina into his arms. Grinning, they hastily undressed, which was easier for Regina than for him. As she tossed aside the negligee, revealing her curvaceous, oh-so tempting body, Rex pulled down his pants, revealing neon-green boxers. Regina smiled at his shorts, until Rex tossed them aside, revealing what he was working with...

"Oh my," Regina said, gasping as she saw Rex's manhood. Long, thick and dark, it stood at attention like a menacing snake. Regina grinned and tentatively caressed Rex's cock, then kissed him. The tall, dark and handsome stud pulled her close, and he caressed her breasts with one hand while grasping her thick derriere with the other. Without another word, they began making love...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12