Reymundo's Hat Trick

Story Info
Lessons from teacher to son to mom.
8.1k words
4.51
115.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magdason
magdason
55 Followers

Raymond's life took a turn the day he bought the hat. It was a very nice felt cowboy hat that he found while browsing in a San Antonio western wear shop. The minute he put it on his head and looked in the mirror, Raymond was a changed man.

The time between the end of high school and the twenty-first birthday often sees some of the biggest changes in a person's life, and that was certainly the case for Raymond Garza. In school, Ray had been on the fringes of everything. He was undistinguished in all areas and went largely unnoticed by teachers and classmates. His inexperience with women and shyness with both sexes kept him locked away in his room much of the time, where he learned to play guitar, sing, and masturbate. He was pretty good at all three.

Near the end of high school, Ray went through a late growth spurt, putting on a couple of inches in height and filling out his previously skinny frame. In his very last semester, he took a fluff course called "Elements of Acting" just for the easy "A". Surprisingly, Ray excelled at the role-playing and simple acting parts required by the course, and for the first time in his life, he became the center of attention for the small group that was his acting class. For his final exam, he incorporated his guitar and singing into a scene he had written for a character he dubbed Reymundo. He found it was easy to fake self-confidence within the confines of the acting class. As a side benefit, a couple of his acting class buddies had a band, and Ray got to sit in with them for a couple of songs at the Junior/Senior prom. That gave him a taste of performing that made Ray want to do more.

Ray continued his high school job when he graduated, and he used his new acting talent to move up a little in the small local company. It wasn't much of a job, really, and he longed for all the excitement he had missed in his life. He was barely making enough to move into a ratty apartment of his own, and that was very important to him. Conflict with his overbearing dad had been nearly constant for years. Ray's mom, an attractive but rather beaten down woman, was the object of both his admiration and scorn. Admiration for her charms and scorn for the fact that she had endured so many years with his unlikable father.

So, when he put that Stetson on his head and looked in the mirror that day, Ray saw Reymundo fully realized for the first time. The hat was all he needed to pull off the transformation. Ray bought the hat and hardly took is off for weeks. During that time, he would glance in the mirror and try out new facial expressions to match the hat. He hit on several that worked, but his favorite one was a slight turn of his head to the right coupled with a raised left eyebrow and a tight-lipped smile. It was the "Reymundo Look".

As the months passed, Ray planned his next life steps. He practiced his singing and guitar playing in front of a mirror, the hat on his head. He fabricated a resume of musical experience. At the local music store, he began reading the ads that bands had placed there in search of musicians. The one that caught his eye was for a lead singer and guitar player for a western swing band. With a deep breath and his hat pulled down just so, Ray called the number on the ad and talked to the lead guitar player, Frank.

In a week, Ray had quit his job and was playing his first gig with the Bluebonnet Plague. The group already had a circuit, playing 4 or 5 nights a week for pretty good money at roadhouses and bars from Austin to the Rio Grande valley. Their previous singer had gone back to school, and though Ray was a bit young, his enthusiasm and talent, along with a decent fake ID, got him the job. Ray wasted little time putting Reymundo to work on the chicks hanging out and dancing at their gigs. After a couple of weeks of giving the girls the "Reymundo Look" from the stage, only to have the girls disappear by closing time, Ray was ready for a new tack. One night in the middle of a set, when Frank began his solo on "San Antonio Rose", Ray put his guitar on the stand, climbed off the stage, walked up to a cute little thing standing by herself, gave her the Look, and began two-stepping with her around the floor. Frank liked to solo, and when he was finished, Art the steel player jumped in, so that by the time Ray got back to the stage, he fell in on the final chorus and finished the tune to rousing applause. That night, Ray took his dance partner back to the motel with him.

The Reymundo dance became a regular feature. Once a set, Ray would leave the stage, grab one of the chicks hovering nearby, and take a turn around the floor, finishing with a more-than-brotherly kiss on the mouth. More often than not, Ray got lucky with one of his dance partners. He thought he was doing pretty well until Frank casually pointed out that the girls rarely came back for seconds.

It was the first night of a two-night stand in a bar near Harlingen. Sophia de la Luz was sitting with a couple of friends at a table to the side of the bandstand. When she got up to go to the ladies room, she had to make her way through the herd of dancers and the knot of younger girls in front of the band who were waiting for Ray to come down. From his perch two feet above the dance floor, Ray surveyed the night's pickings, spied Sophia's long straight black hair, and pulled his Stetson down as he hopped off the stage. As Ray got closer, he realized that Sophia was much older than he had thought. Up close, he could tell she was in her forties, although she was well preserved.

When Reymundo gave Sophia the Look, she almost cracked up. When he took her in his arms and began dancing, she almost pushed him away, and when he tried the big kiss at the end, she'd had enough and turned her head to avoid him.

"What's wrong, babe? I thought you wanted to dance."

"I'm not one of your babes, and when I want to dance with you, I'll be sure to tell you," she said.

"Forget it," Ray thought. "She's some uptight lesbo or something." But her put-down had caught him off guard, and he mulled it over the rest of the set. By the time the band took a break, Ray was determined to get to know this tough Chicana better. He found her at the bar.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry if I offended you while ago", Ray said, still in "Reymundo mode". "Lemme buy you a drink."

"No offense taken. I'm sure those young chippies eat it up when you come on with that cowboy routine. I just happen to like a little more substance than that. But, hey, it's your thing, as the song says."

Once again, Ray wasn't quite ready for her. He felt like he'd left his zipper down. Doing his best imitation of himself as Reymundo, he said, "Ma'am, I don't have no routine. What you see here is just who I am."

Sophia looked him up and down, and then, boring into his eyes, she said calmly, "We don't believe that, do we?" Then she turned back to her drink. Ray felt like the proverbial deer in the headlights. Boy, did she have him pegged. Ray started to say something, then turned and headed back to the stage for the last set. When he finished, the room was pretty cleared out, and Sophia was gone.

Ray slept alone that night and thought about the pretty Chicana with the long black hair as he went to sleep. The next night, his eyes searched the bar for her and found her dancing with an old coot who looked like his best days were over. Sophia gave the guy a hug and a smile at the end of the dance, and that just about toasted Ray's chestnuts. Ray's fake confidence was shaken by this lady. He was out of his league with her. But none of that stopped him from wanting to talk to her again. He was ready for a desperate act. He was ready to drop Reymundo and be Ray, if it would get him closer to her.

After the first set, Ray found Sophia at the bar, alone as before. Approaching her slowly, Ray pulled off the Stetson, gently tapped her on the shoulder, and asked quietly if he could sit down next to her. Sophia glanced his way, took in the subtle change, and said, "Sure."

"So, you're dropping the rock-star act, huh? How come?"

"Jesus, is it that transparent?" Ray replied.

"Listen," Sophia told him, "I've seen lots of guys like that one you play up on stage. It makes for a good show, but doesn't work so well on a personal level. I try to steer clear of guys like him. A guy like you suits me better. What's you name, cowboy?"

Ray smiled sheepishly and said, "Raymond, or just Ray. The other guy is Reymundo."

"Well, ditch your buddy Reymundo and we can talk. I'm Sophia."

Over the next few weeks, Sophia and Ray got to know each other. The Bluebonnet Plague played around the Rio Grande valley two nights a week, and Sophia dropped in every time. By the end of the month, Sophia had invited Ray back to her small apartment.

"Let's see what all those little chippie girlfriends of yours have been going wild for," she said as she led Ray into the dark bedroom.

Docile as a puppy, Ray sat on the bed while Sophia unbuttoned his western shirt, knelt in front of him, and kissed his face, neck and chest while her expert fingers unbuckled his belt and flipped the buttons on his 501 jeans. Her face was near his navel by the time the zipper had hit bottom, and his stiffness sprung upwards, like a blind mole searching for daylight through his white briefs. Ray's confidence level was about 50%. He knew on the one hand that he'd poked quite a few girls in the months he'd been a singing star. On the other hand, he'd never tangled with a truly experienced woman like Sophia.

"Stand up, baby. Let momma find out what's going on in here."

Ray stood and Sophia eased his jeans and shorts down to his ankles, her face now mere inches from his protruding member.

"Hum," she said, critically, as she held and inspected his penis and scrotum. "Looks like all the parts are here. Wonder how well they work?"

Ray was hoping she would take him into her mouth, but Sophia was in charge, and she had a different plan. She told him to lie back against the headboard while she explained a few things.

Sophia clicked on a lamp by the bedside. The light was dim, not nearly bright enough to read by. She stepped to the foot of the bed and began to unbutton her pink cotton blouse.

"Just watch, and keep your hands off the package for now, please."

She slid the blouse off her shoulders and tossed it on a chair. Standing there in her matching pink bra, Sophia cupped her hands under her grapefruit-size breasts, pushing them up into a magnificent cleavage, highlighted by a tiny gold cross hanging on a chain, and then letting them back down. Ray just stared as she unbuttoned her full denim skirt at the side, let down the zipper, and dropped the skirt to the floor. Sophia stood there eyeing him with her legs slightly apart and her hands resting on ample hips, long dark hair falling across her shoulders and tits.

"I'm guessing you're used to grabbing, groping, and gagging those little girls you play around with. If that's the case, you're in for a bit of re-training tonight. I'm done with bad sex a long time ago. If you can't take a little bit of constructive criticism, now's your chance to leave."

Ray wasn't about to leave, and he let it be known that he was up for whatever she had in mind. Boy, was he up!

"These are something special," Sophia said as she removed her pink bra and hefted her breasts. "They were made to be handled and sucked by a new-born baby. They are not punching bags, and they're not gonna respond to rough treatment. If you can't be as gentle with them as a baby, you won't be touching them for long. Understand?"

Ray nodded, transfixed by the deep tan and quarter-sized areolas on her beautiful globes.

"Now down here, we have something just as sensitive. It'll make you very happy if you treat it right." Sophia hooked her thumbs in the elastic of her undies and slid them down her womanly thighs. A delta of closely cropped curly black hair pointed down to the sacred spot between her legs.

"This is the place everybody enters this world, and it's a holy place. When you're in this area, just consider yourself to be in church."

With that, Sophia turned around slowly, giving him the full view, and then put a knee on the bed and shuffled up Ray's legs, stopping as her bottom reached his knees. Ray watched intently, noticing pink inner lips pushing their way through the puffy brown flesh surrounding them. Sophia began to demonstrate how her holy place liked to be touched, using the fingers of her right hand. She pulled fluid from her vagina with her index finger and smoothed it on the hooded prominence at the top of her slit. She masturbated for Ray as he watched, his penis bobbing in the air in anticipation. Ray smelled her woman scent and marveled at the sight of her wet crevice. It almost salivated, just like he was salivating for a taste of her.

"Sophie, that's so sexy. Nobody has ever done that for me. I think I could come just watching you do that."

"Well, control yourself. There's a lot more for you to see and do before the night's over."

"Sophie, would you let me eat you? I've only tried it a couple of times, but right now, I'd love to have my face down there," panted Ray.

"That's the next step. You have to prove you can get me over the top before we go on to other things. Here's how we're gonna do it. Lie down flat on your back."

Sophia moved off Ray's legs and let him get into position, and then she swung her right leg over, placing her foot beside his left shoulder. Her left knee was by Ray's right shoulder, and Sophia tucked a pillow behind his head to bring him up to licking level.

Ray brought his hands up to her full bottom and dove into her face-first.

"Whoa, baby! Is that your best shot? You've probably driven some of those little cuties to hardcore lesbianism with technique like that. Take your time, and above all, use a light touch. Tease a little, don't just pile-drive your tongue in and maul my clit."

Ray tried to calm down and follow instructions, and he found he really enjoyed licking her, his hands fondling her smooth ass and his dick waiving like a flagpole. She evidently liked it, too, as her little instructions gradually turned into sighs and moans.

"Oooo, baby, I'm gonna come now. Sweetie, just keep that up a few seconds longer". Sophia's hands were in Ray's hair, pulling his face into her as she rocked her hips, dragging his tongue over her clit.

Ray felt her butt muscles contract as Sophia hit her stride. Her fluids flowed down into his mouth, and he avidly consumed them. At the peak, Sophia stiffened and then shivered as her climax passed. Ray was proud that he had brought her to this point, and grateful that she had showed him so much in so short a time.

Sophia slumped off to Ray's right side, her head on his shoulder and her hand reaching down along his stomach to lightly caress his needy penis. They kissed deeply. "That was pretty good, cowboy," she said, "how about something for you now?"

Ray began to roll on top of her when she stopped him. "No, you'd just pound me a few seconds and leave me hanging. I need to teach you some more about patience and show you why you should like being teased and strung along. On your back again, mister."

Sophia mounted him again and edged backward this time so that her bottom rested on his ankles. As she smiled and lowered her head to his waiting cock, her long dark hair flowed over both shoulders and covered his loins. In one slow, smooth motion, Sophia buried Ray's cock in the depths of her throat, not stopping until her lips touched pubic hair. The new and unbelievable sensation nearly forced Ray's hyper-hard erection to explode in her mouth. By the barest margin, he held onto his spunk as she pulled her head back and came to rest with the sensitive glans between her lips. Her hands remain on his pelvic bones as she let her tongue do the walking, swirling in circles, tasting the drips of jizz leaking from the tip.

Once again, Sophia's head moved slowly down Ray's cock, and then slowly back up again. This time, he had less of a problem controlling himself, and as her cock sucking cycles continued, he settled into a mental state unlike any he'd ever known. There was such a feeling of concentration mixed with unawareness of the passage of time, Sophia and Ray suspended in a waking wet dream. Gradually, she began to bring him back up from the depths of his reverie. Her hands came into play, cuddling his balls and clutching the base of his shaft. Her mouth now concentrated on the last few inches of Ray's cock, and her sucking grew stronger and louder. Rays hands, which had been resting by his side, now went to Sophia's hair, and he felt the coolness of it between his fingers and the up and down motion of her head. His body tensed and his hips began a slight vibrating as her hand and mouth stroking grew faster and tighter. At his peak, Ray felt as if he were falling and flying simultaneously, his fluids rushing out of his cock and being consumed by Sophia at an equal rate. When it was over, he couldn't remember whether he had screamed or had uttered no sound at all.

For a young and relatively inexperienced man, this was the blowjob of a lifetime. He wanted them all to be like this from now on.

In the aftermath of Ray's orgasm, he found Sophia again at his side, still with her hand on his still reasonably erect member. She began to tell him things and nuzzle into his neck, occasionally tonguing his ear gently. Her voice carried him along in his dreamy state, the mood of sensuality unbroken.

In a while, Ray opened his eyes just wide enough to watch Sophia mount him again and slip his penis gingerly into her sacred place. Now began a slow and sensual fuck with Sophia firmly in control. But Ray was more active now, fondling the breasts that dangled delightfully above him, running his hands through her dark locks and down her back, coming to rest on a fine bottom. She held herself on stiff arms, moving her pelvis forward and dragging it back toward his knees, the rhythm slow and steady. He got the feeling that he could happily go on all night at this pace. For her part, Sophia was never more content than when she had a good firm young man inside her and beneath her, with all the motion and control in her hands.

In time, she moved on to more of a hip grinding, rocking tempo. She brought him and herself along, and he remembered what she had told him about the benefits of patience and teasing. He had never reached such sexual highs.

They weren't saying much at this point, and each seemed lost in another world, but it was a world that depended upon the other's presence. There was unspoken communication between them, and with Sophia's guidance, they began the inevitable passage into orgasm simultaneously. The long, slow jogging transitioned to a sprint as they rushed to embrace each other, mashing their bodies as closely as possible, smearing their sweaty loins together, losing the tempo in a quivering final plunge into each other, and experiencing the pure feeling and loss of control as muscles contracted and semen flowed out of one and into the other.

"So, how was that, compared to the sex you usually have?" Sophia asked after she rolled off him at last.

"No comparison. I've just been wasting my time with those young chicks," Ray replied.

So, Sophia and Ray fell into a regular routine. Every night in the valley was spent in her bed, loving and learning. She told him sexual things from her past, as well. Often, she used them to heighten his arousal, and Ray came to appreciate his good fortune. So that he would not mess up a good thing, Ray volunteered to save his loving for her and abandon the bar chicks he could get at his other gigs. This seemed to please Sophia, and she matched his promise.

All went along fine until one Saturday night at a bar outside of San Antonio, something very strange happened. The next day, something weirder still occurred, and by the next Thursday, Ray was desperate to tell Sophia. They were lying cuddled up next to each other, satisfied after a long fuck following the gig, when Ray began to speak.

magdason
magdason
55 Followers