Reyn's Change

Story Info
Reyn becomes a vampire.
1.1k words
4.06
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reyn finished brushing her hair and laid the brush on her vanity. It had been two months since she had moved in with the vampire family, but she had yet to become one. Darien, the leader and the one who brought her here, seemed happy toying with her... taking a little blood now and then, but not enough to have to make her drink his and become an undead.

Sighing, Reyn got up and walked to her balcony. She still didn't know why she had agreed to come here, or why Darien had wanted her here. Resting her arms on the rail, Reyn looked out over the gardens and into the black sky. They were out there somewhere, feeding... and she was here, bored and lonely.

Off in her own world, Reyn did not hear Darien land softly behind her. In fact she had not known he was there until his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her up against him. Reyn breathed deeply; he smelled so nice, like rich earth. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and continued to look out over the world.

Darien smiled, his canine teeth showing. He loved having her against him like this, his hips pressed into the soft flesh of her ass. He ran his hand up from her stomach, over her breast, squeezing it slightly on his way up to her neck. He pushed a stray strand of hair off of her neck and tantalizingly ran his finger tips over her pulsing vein. He could smell scent of her blood and wanted to taste it. "It is time, my love," he whispered in her ear. Darien picked her up in his arms and carried her inside.

Laying her down on the bed, he kissed her, his tongue parting her lips and slipping inside to taste her. Reyn moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers running through her hair. Darien pulled back and looked down at her, her lips swollen by his kiss. He ran his hands down her body, caressing all of her, making her skin tingle and feel flushed.

He lightly kissed her neck, running his tongue over her vein. Reyn arched, begging for more, begging for him to take her. Darien bared his teeth and slowly sunk them into her neck, her blood began to flow out, into his mouth. Like a starving man, he greedily drank it up, lapping at her neck, making sure he didn't miss a drop. Once he felt he had enough for now, he sealed the puncture holes back up and kissed Reyn softly on the lips.

Moving off the bed, Darien removed his black shirt and took a dagger from the night stand next to his bed. Sitting down on the bed, his back against the had board, he pulled Reyn into his lap. Once she was settled and her head resting on his chest, he took the dagger and drew it across his chest. Reyn saw this and licked her lips, finally she would be able to join her lover in the world of the undead. She leaned forward and caught the first trickle of blood, running her tongue over the cut. She drank her fill of his blood, licking it all up, but soon, his wound healed itself. Reyn then began to kiss all of his chest, sucking on his nipples and moving lower. She slid her body against him, as she leaned up and passionately kissed him to show him her happiness at becoming one with him.

Darien pressed her into him and moved his hands to cup her heaving breast through the silk material of her nightgown. His fingers pulled and pinched her nipples, as she moaned in pleasure. His hand went to the ties on her shoulders that were keeping her gown on; deftly he untied them, letting her tits fall into open view. Pushing her back onto the bed, he settled himself between her thighs and began to feast on her breast, sucking the nipples and lightly nibbling them. Reyn arched her back, bringing her heat into contact with his hard cock. Slowly she began to move her hips, sliding her wet center against his clothed hard on Darien groaned and moved a hand down, running it down her stomach and between her legs.

Darien's hand came into immediate contact with her wet, hot pussy. He traced her outer lips with his fingers, before parting them and running his fingers over her clit. Reyn whimpered as he began to rub circles over her in a slow, teasing manner. He slid two fingers into her tight hole, slowly pumping them in and out. He locked his lips around one nipple, taking her other breast in his masterful hand.

Reyn gripped Darien's shoulders urgently, trying to get him to go deeper into her and to satisfy her completely. Finally Darien's control snapped when Reyn reached down and began to squeeze his hard cock through his pants. Pulling his fingers from her, Darien moved away slightly to remove his last barrier of clothing.

Now gloriously nude, he climbed back between her legs. Reyn pulled him down for another kiss as his fingers went back to their work, making sure she was very wet for him. Darien again removed his fingers, this time to have Reyn lick her own juices from his fingers... which in turn served to increase her creaming considerably. Grabbing his cock, Reyn pulled on it, bringing it to her pussy. Darien ran the tip over her clit, and as he thrust hard into her -- at long last -- he bit her neck, drawing blood.

Reyn arched and wrapped her legs around his waist, moving her body to meet each of his thrusts. Darien continued to drink from Reyn, and as she felt her orgasm coming closer, she felt her canine teeth grow. Running her tongue over them she opened her mouth and bit into Darien's neck.

The electric sensation of Reyn's teeth sinking into his flesh was enough to make him cum. Darien's hard cock pulsated within her, explosively pumping every ounce of his cum into her hot pussy. Reyn began to cum herself, her vaginal walls squeezing Darien harder into her.

Their mutual orgasms left them breathless and exhausted. Rolling off of her, Darien laid on his side looking at his dark queen. "You learn well, little one," he said as he kissed her one more time.

Reyn smiled and said, "I wish you had changed me sooner so that we could have been doing this the entire time."

Darien chuckled, kissed her forehead and said, "Get some sleep little one, it is late." Reyn shook her head. "Now that I know what I've been missing, I want more." Reyn rolled on top of Darien, and they spent the entire night and day in bed, satisfying Reyn's newly awakened desires.

edited by: vettedude2112