RfH Ch. 02: Between Secrets and Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected her to turn it on, but instead, she just sat there for a moment staring at the wall. My eyes were so fixed on her that I almost didn't notice the twitching protuberance slowly extending down from the moldy spot in the roof. Unmistakably one of the appendages of that inexplicable creature in the living room, it was clear that my suspicions were correct: That thing out there had roots going through the walls and into every room in the apartment.

I found myself wondering if I should break cover and warn her of the approaching danger slithering down the wall, but right as it got close, she just calmly reached out and grabbed the damn thing!

"I knew it! That bitch could see it the whole time! She's been laughing her ass off pretending it isn't there, while I thought I was going fucking crazy!" I screamed internally. Fuck hiding, I wanted to burst out that closet and bash her smug, beautiful, little face into that glass monitor of hers until they both cracked. But I bit my tongue and kept my cool in silence. Barely.

Casually handling the slimy tentacle, she reclined in her chair to the point that I could see her profile from the side. She closed her eye for a few moments and took a deep breath. When she opened it, her eye was not the same dark gaze I was used to, but to my horror, in its place was one of the ocular growths from that thing! It swiveled unnaturally around in her socket, watching, searching.

Finally, she closed her eye again, and when she opened it, the gelatinous orb had thankfully returned to normal. The living cord retracted back into the wall, but returned moments later with something wrapped in its noodly grasp. The object in question was some kind of cloth in a familiar pattern and form. My recognition was confirmed as she took the garment and held it out in full view.

It was a pare of boxers indistinguishable from the ones I wore. Not indistinguishable, Identical. In fact, I was sure that was the exact pair I had left on my laundry pile after work yesterday. She was literally sending that thing into my room to steal my underwear, but why?

My question was answered right away as she held them to her face and took a deep breath. I couldn't believe my eyes; the hot roommate I had been mortally afraid of for the passed week was lecherously huffing my dirty boxer shorts, rife with the salty scent of stress and frustration. As she lustily rubbed the cloth across her face, her hand drifted between her legs and went to work on her soaking pleasure center. Her free hand came up to her chest and started clutching her breasts through the fabric of the work shirt, stroking her nipples as she began to whimper amorously.

I was furious at this bitch. But I had also never been more aroused in my life. My reflexively tried to reach for my zipper, but the closet prevented me being able to answer my erection's desperate protests as it throbbed angrily. Not only was she stealing my cloths, not only had she lied about being able to see the thing in the corner, but she had been using those factors to get off while I couldn't even have a wank with out that thing watching me. Never was this situation more apparent than this moment in which she was masturbating vigorously in front of me while my boner and I remained cramped and neglected.

The smell of sex wafted across the room, amplified by the mound of her sweaty clothes surrounding me. Choking on the intoxicating aroma of her body, I found myself fidgeted uncomfortably as she lifted the shirt that looked suspiciously like one of mine and reintensified her efforts.

Tits flopping passionately, she kneaded her protruding nipples as her fingers quickened their pace. The boxers were draped chaotically across her face as it twisted in pleasure. She arched her back and repeatedly moaned my name as she violently climaxed.

Collapsing back down in exhaustion, she gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. A satisfaction that I could not relate to at the moment. I waited impatiently as she slouched there for a few moments before turning off the computer and crawling into bed. I remained there for an uncountable multitude of agonizing minutes before I finally heard her faint snores.

At long last I crept out of the closet, bones cracking and muscles aching. I was really eager to leave and attend to my raging hard on. If I didn't soon, I would probably have to go to the emergency room for an erection lasting more than four hours. But as I approached the door, it occurred to me that the thing growing out of my roof would still be there, and now I knew it was watching me. There was no way I could jack off under those circumstances, and that damn thing had wormed its way into every room in this place, so what was I to do to relieve this unbearable load?

I found my thoughts and gaze returning to my naked roommate lying on the bed. It was dark now, but I could see her outline contoured in the dim glare of the street lamps outside. Unsure of what to do, I found myself drifting back in, and hovering with uncertainty at the foot of the bed.

Her body glimmered in the soft glow. Her lustrous skin portraying her lustrous shape in diffused amber highlight and stark shadow. She was splayed languidly across the dingy mattress, drawing my eyes from her elegant limbs to her the illicit peaks and crevices of her torso. Her sleepy snores sighed contently, and she showed no signs of waking.

Once again, I found myself rubbing my manhood through the rough fabric of my pants and considering some bad ideas. It had been a week since I'd been able to have any release. With that thing literally growing eyes out of every corner, there was no place I could run to that I would be able to remain comfortably aroused. Nowhere but here, and no opportunity but right now.

Trapped by the ramifications of how long it could be if I didn't get off now, I reluctantly unzipped my pants. I almost gasped in relieve at the sensation of stimulation at long last upon my long neglected genitals. Holding my breath, my penis throbbed softly as I soothed it with long firm strokes.

Once again checking her face for any signs of movement, I focused my attention on that mountainous rack standing gorgeously in pillowy splendor. I wanted to reach out and touch her, to caress that fluent skin, to tenderly cling to her voluptuous mounds of womanhood, to heedlessly cram my face into the fluffy crevice between her legs so seeped in that saccharine yet maddening scent of sex.

Holding back, I instead braced myself on with an arm on the mattress and quickened my pace. I was barely more from a foot away from her as I fervently tugged and jerked at my aching member. I could see her nipples bouncing ever so slightly as my vigorous movements were beginning to gently shake the mattress. I could feel my cock twitching frantically as I was nearing my climax.

Between the churning of my strokes, and my breathy panting, I was surprised she hadn't awoken yet. While I was grateful she hadn't been roused by all this, there was no doubt in my mind that the wet splattery load of salty, viscous fluid my balls were threatening to unleash upon her exposed naked flesh would push her over the edge of sleep and into angry, homicidal consciousness.

Thinking ahead, I aimed my tip towards the filthy threads of the mattress. But as I returned my attention to her body, I found myself fixating on the sordid hairy orifice peeking back from between her open legs. Still damp and swollen from her recent masturbatory experience, the scent of orgasm drifted up at me, ripping away my focus, and my aim.

It was so close. I was just few thrusts away from burying myself within its sordid confines. "She hasn't woken up so far, so what if I touched her a little? Just the tip?" I reasoned madly. Since she was probably going to wake up and murder me, I might as well. "Yeah, it's too late now. I might as well just get off inside of her and cum one last time before she kills me. That's what I'll do, I'll just grab this leg here and" I never finished that thought as my balls convulsed violently at the very idea of there being any penetration.

I squeezed desperately as my whole body clenched and I ejected my load. The first spurt landed atop her pudgy mons, coating the canopy of her ebony forest in a stream of white goo.

The second spurt shot across her stomach, coating her belly in a liquid drizzle. I lost count of the following spurts as they all crashed forcefully onto her massive breasts, repeatedly splashing them with hot fluid.

Just as a I thought I was done, there was one more half a squirt that jumped out right as I was leaning back. It shot high up into the air and precipitated down in a glistening shower across her face.

She twitched. I stood there paralyzed, dick dribbling slowly as the pleasure faded. I was too afraid to move as she gave a yawn and stretched. With her eyes still closed, she rubbed her eyes a little and rolled over.

I must of have stood there with my heart pounding and my junk in my hand just feet away from her for another half an hour until I was sure she had gone back to sleep. Buttoning up the waist quickly, I pulled up my pants and silently left.

Arriving back in my room, I finally allowed myself a sigh and crashed down onto my bed. While it felt like I had done a lot that day, I hadn't actually accomplished much.

While I now knew that she could see, and even control the creature in the corner, I couldn't confront her on it without revealing that I'd gone into her room. While I had determined some of the logistics behind the murder, I was still clueless about the motive. While I had physically gotten closer than ever to finally tapping that sweet ass of hers, I was further than ever from it actually happening.

I grumbled into my pillow as I got comfortable for the night. There were so many things about the situation I didn't understand, and the more I found out about it, the more danger I seemed to be in. But after having come so far, I knew one thing for sure: I wasn't going anywhere.

12