Rhiannon's Dream Night

Story Info
Bored twenty-something spices up her life.
1.5k words
3.46
33.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon had been alone all day doing the usual housewifely things, cleaning, washing clothes, and cleaning the litter tray. Her thoughts were beginning to stray. At 20 years of age she felt that there were more exciting things to be doing and she resolved to make a change to her lifestyle.

Her first thoughts were to forget the cleaning – let her roommates finish that – and then take a warm, luxurious bath before getting dressed to go out.

As she wallowed in the warm water her memories of the last experience she had with a close female friend came flooding back. Her breasts started to ache and her nipples instantly became erect. She could feel the flow of blood pulsing through her body as her clit became swollen and erect. Her lips parted and she felt a familiar wetness as she gently kneaded her pussy with her fingers. She allowed herself the luxury of her middle finger penetrating her moist sex and abandoned herself to her first shuddering climax of the day.

Although Rhiannon liked women, she also loved to feel a hard cock penetrating her just as much, and she resolved to try both before the end of the night.

She took her time selecting the right clothes to wear. She was tall at 5’7 and extremely well proportioned. The most beautiful hazel eyes set off her dark hair. She was a stunner by any description, and tonight no one would be able to resist.

She selected a pair of tiny g-string knickers and as she eased them over her hips the string gently parted her pussy lips almost causing her to cum where she stood. The sheerest hold up stockings perfectly highlighted her neatly trimmed bush, tall heels and short skirt completed the lower picture. She encased “the twins” in a sheer, red bra, the soft feel of the fabric instantly making her nipples hard, a low cut t-shirt completed the picture – a woman now bristling with her own self confidence and sexuality.

Her first port of call was to be a local club, not any old club, but one that would certainly get her juices flowing. Romano’s was a strip club, but here there was another room behind the tacky façade and it was in this room that the most exciting events happened. Entry was only to special people who the doorman selected from the throng in the club.

Heads turned as Rhiannon made her way through the small entrance into the club. The atmosphere was tinged with musky aroma of sex and her body jolted as her senses attuned to the rhythm of the music and the sight of mingling bodies.

A seat became free near the stage at the front of the club. Alone, Rhiannon sat down and mentally attuned herself to the club and the possibilities that the night held.

CHAPTER II The lights dimmed and the MC announced the imminent arrival of Lia, blonde, slim, green eyes, and sex on legs, her appearance through the gossamer curtains made Rhiannon draw her breath. The girl was absolutely gorgeous.

Lia started her show. As the dry ice smoke effect drifted into the club Rhiannon became aware that as she was dancing Lia's eyes were fixed firmly on Rhiannon's legs. Lia removed her small bra top and her pert breasts proudly bounced free. All that remained of her scant clothing now was a tiny g-string. She danced her way to within a few inches of Rhiannon's face and Rhiannon could see how turned on the dancer was. Her wetness glistened through the flimsy material and her scent wafted through the already musk filled air. Rhiannon thought she might come where she sat and her legs lazily drifted apart to show Lia that she was really turned on.

Lia crouched in front of Rhiannon and parted her swollen lips with her fingers. Her clit stood proud and erect and she motioned Rhiannon closer. As Rhiannon approached with her gaze locked on Lia's open thighs the dancer pulled away, and left Rhiannon burning with frustration. She so wanted to taste her sweet juices. All was not lost however; Lia indicated that Rhiannon should make her way to the rear room of the club.

Rob, the doorman, smiled as he saw Rhiannon approach, he had been watching her and knew that this one was special. Rob was something of an enigma, 6ft tall and around 240lbs of toned muscle. His head was shaved and Rhiannon wondered from where else his hair may be missing. He was not beautiful in the classical sense, but there was something deeply sexual abut him and his manner that made Rhiannon's heart jump a little.

Rob too Rhiannon by the arm and guided her to a small room in the depths of the building. As her eyes became accustomed to the lighting an exclamation of surprise was forced from Rhiannon's lips.

On a fur covered divan reclined Liam, a big grin on her face, between two men as naked as herself. In her right hand Liam is holding with perfect grace the erect cock of one of her neighbours on the divan. Her pert left breast serves as a cushion for the other guys’ penis.

Rhiannon smiled wickedly as she some idea of what was to happen next. One of the men is now penetrating Liam whilst the other continues to run his prick against her breasts. The young woman undulates, contracts, vibrates and stretches to allow the deepest penetration into her body. Rob stood behind Rhiannon and lifted her top and removed her bra in motion. Her ample breasts took on a wonderful lustre in the red light and her nipples became so hard and sensitive that they almost hurt. Rob slipped her short skirt over her thighs and took her by the hand. Rhiannon followed him and him starch her out on her back and arranged her legs so that they hung over the edge of the divan. Her dark mound juts out over the edge of the white fur cover.

Then, without warning, Rob gets down on his knees and starts licking her. Rhiannon closes her eyes, abandoning herself to the best of her ability, telling herself to concentrate on the caress, and soon she fells her climax building, building. Her orgasm comes and comes again, her breath in short gasps as she feels her juices being pulled from her body. He goes on licking until she has spent all her breath, and starts to relax.

But then it is Rhiannon who pulls Rob up from his knees and on top of herself. She feels the weight of his cock against her thighs. She works with her hands to make him enter her and he accepts, penetrating her willing flesh, taking her attentively, holding back his own pleasure until she has again reached the point where she is yelling her delight; and then the fragrance of sperm seems to rise within her to delight her taste buds.

Lia watched the scenario evolve with increasing desire. She knew Rob loved to share two women and tonight neither him, nor Rhiannon would be disappointed. She walked to Rhiannon still perspiring body and gently kissed her breasts and nipples. Her tongue traced a silvery line down Rhiannon's body until it reached the black curls. Lia could smell the mixed juices of Rhiannon and Rob’s previous encounter and she breathed deeply. Rhiannon watched intently as Lia moved down her body. She had been waiting a long time to be kissed like this by a woman and she abandoned herself to Lia's tongue. Rhiannon's body quivered as Lia's gentle caresses brought surges of excitement and her body reacted. She had never known so much pleasure.

Rob asked Rhiannon to lie down on her back, very straight and persuaded Lia to get down on all fours above her, with her pussy above Rhiannon's mouth. Rob produced a long, sturdy cock which he proceed to push into Lia's pussy fucking her right in front of Rhiannon's eyes. From where she was lying to couldn’t miss any detail.

Rhiannon watched the shaft sink in right up to Robs balls, then saw it reappear, plunge back in, and so on and on with a deliberateness that excited her enormously. Never in her life had she experienced anything as powerfully aphrodisiac as this one performed right in front of her face. She could her the slurping noises in Lia's vagina, well lubricated by Robs cock. She couldn’t resist lifting her head and taking Lia's clit into her mouth. The tonguing she was getting from Lia on her pussy was going to make her come again and she squeezed her breast together as the ultimate ecstasy came over her.

She could see Robs ass cheeks clench his climax approached, The moment arrived and his cock withdrew from Lia and pushed its way into Rhiannon's waiting mouth, discharging its sperm into it, aromatic with the flavours if Lia. Rhiannon sucked hungrily on Robs cock drawing out every last drop of semen and she knew that she had found her soul mates.