Rhoda's Rainy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What a wussy. Come on, man up.” The jeers from the lake goaded him until he forced himself to leave the comfort of the doorway and dash across to the water. Once he was going, it wasn't too bad. He had enough to think about with his cock flopping from side to side, and to avoid slipping over so that he didn't actually notice the temperature any more. Then as soon as he started, he was in the water.

It really was warm, like a tepid bath. He couldn't feel the bottom and because of his shallow entry he was soon breathing air again. He was a reasonable swimmer and capable of holding his own in a pool however he found that Rhoda could swim rings around him, her body cutting through the water with her powerful limbs.

He swam with her away from the deck and then she ducked down under the surface. John followed her but could see little until she suddenly appeared behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. He turned and she was in his arms, embracing and fondling him.

They rose to the surface and kissed, her tongue probing his lips and entering his mouth, water streaming down both their faces. He felt her hand cupping his balls and gently squeezing, in retaliation he felt underneath her and ran his index finger along her pussy, very nearly penetrating her. He felt her legs part to allow him access to the opening but he did not enter her. Instead he slowly circled it, then moved his finger away, back and fore along the groove. Suddenly the legs were around his waist, entwining and capturing him.

“Don't do that to me you little fucker” she gasped. “You cunt-tease.” She let go of him briefly, then her hand reached underneath herself and between her thighs, catching hold of his scrotum to pull him in close to her. She wedged his penis, semi-hard after her manipulations, against her clitoris and pushed herself against it.

She held him firm for several seconds and then relaxed. “Come on, let's go out a bit further.”

She swam a few strokes and waited for him to catch up. Then they kept pace with each other, gently in time. “So, what do you think of this, then?” She looked at him for an answer.

He thought for a moment, did she mean the location or the skinny-dipping? Swimming without a suit in open water as the rain raised splashes all around was a new sensation to him and the feeling of the water around his entire body was something to be savoured. “It's really different” he replied thoughtfully. “I never realised that it would be so, like liberating. The place is fantastic, surrounded by mountains and trees but warm water.”

Soon they were out of the inlet where the cabin was situated and had a view of a much longer length of the shoreline. In the distance they could see a town and the road with cars following the lakeside road. Then there was the sound of an engine and a jet-ski cruised past, the rider ignoring them.

They swam gently for several minutes then Rhoda turned and started back for the cabin which suddenly looked a disturbingly long way away. “Race you!” She started a front crawl and thrashed past him, leaving him all but stationary in comparison. After a minute she paused and looked back laughing, waited for him to catch up and then they swam back together.

She reached the deck first and climbed the ladder out of the water, treating him to the sight of her rump swaying as she swiftly ascended the rungs. When she reached the top, her legs parted as she balanced, clearly showing her pussy with shadowed labia. She strolled casually to the cabin as he struggled out of the water . By the time he managed to join her, she had found a couple of warm towels to dry them both off.

“Have you ever been to Europe?” The questioned seemed as random to John as most of the weekend so far.

He had never travelled abroad, never seen the point in the expense and bother. “No, have you?”

“I've been to Spain and France a couple of times on business trips, before the operation. There was usually enough spare time to visit a beach, there skinny-dipping is really common on lots of beaches, no-one gives a shit. Hardly any of the women wear a top on the beach at all anywhere. It's completely different.”

“So I've heard. But they say that the sort of person you see on a nude beach is the sort of person you don't want to see nude on the beach.”

“Over there they have a different point of view. They say that the sort of bloke you see checking you out on a nude beach is the sort of bloke that you don't want to see checking you out anywhere.”

He couldn't argue with that logic so said nothing.

“Anyway, that's sort of the point. You find absolutely everyone there, from glamorous model types right down to grannies, grandads, fat, thin, no-one cares. That's how I got into the whole thing, when you get used to being naked on the beach it's difficult to go back to wearing a suit. The thing is, I once saw a woman on the beach who had had a mastectomy and she didn't look like she cared, she was topless like everyone else.

“I didn't notice her at first, 'cause you don't stare at people when they're not wearing anything, it's not polite. A swimsuit attracts the attention, not nudity. But it just looked so ordinary, and I thought how fantastic that she could get over such a terrible thing and carry on.

“So I was thinking, when I ended up in the same position, maybe it was part of the recovery, you know, the rehabilitation. That's why I suggested this day, for me to force myself to confront what happened and get over it.”

Rhoda sat on the sofa looking at him, not trying to conceal her mutilated chest. “You know, out there in the water I was able to forget all about it. It was probably the first time it's happened, we were both equals and it was fun, nothing to do with the operation.

“After the op, I was quite depressed. I joined the gym to forget and I worked out like I was possessed. At least I got fit out of it.

“All that fat I was carrying! When I see old pictures from those days, I looked terrible.”

She was certainly transformed from the previous evening, he thought. Whereas the conversation had been stilted, now she was chatty and animated. She must have been really nervous, now she was at ease and relaxed.

“Well, the idea today is just to hang out together, get used to being seen as I am” she continued, switching on the television and flicking over to a soap. He sat next to her, there not being many other chairs in the tiny shack.

She leant back over to him and snuggled comfortably, resting her hand on his thigh. He raised his arm so that it rested round her shoulder, then he realised that her hand was brushing his penis.

Soon he was unable to control it any longer and he began to develop a hard-on. Rhoda didn't seem perturbed and held it, giving him a gentle, unhurried hand-job. “Just think, if we'd stayed together, how things may have turned out.”

John stroked her hair and fondled her ear, which she seemed to enjoy. As the characters on the screen argued with each other, they kissed slowly and passionately. He caressed her neck and moved his hand to stroke her armpit, which he remembered to be her favourite from the old days. Soon Rhoda was purring blissfully.

They stayed like this for ages, then when some adverts came on the screen Rhoda bent down and took his penis into her mouth. She slowly pressed her lips over the glans and swirled her tongue around it, tasting the last of the lake water. She cupped his testicles with her hand and developed her movements into a languid blow-job.

John stroked her shoulders, then used his fingernails to scratch gently either side of her spine, exquisitely slowly, ever further towards her bum, finishing tantalisingly just between the cheeks of her ass. Then he paused and reversed the motion, back towards her shoulders. She shuddered with pleasure and licked around each testicle in turn before taking him into her mouth once more.

Eventually John extended the gentle, painful scratch over her butt and reached around it, tracing his fingers along her labia. He concentrated on just one side for an eternity before stroking both lips together. She shifted her body so that he had easier access to her clitoris and he obliged her by taking hold of the engorged nub of flesh between his finger and thumb and tweaking it repeatedly.

Soon Rhoda could take no more and scrambled around to present her pussy to his mouth, in a sixty-nine position. She shoved her clitoris firmly against his nose and rubbed it there, whilst he used his tongue to penetrate the opening to her vagina as far as he could reach. As he tongue-fucked her, she came with a gush of fluid over his face.

He heard her grunt with ecstasy and then increase the rapidity of her blow-job. He tensed himself to delay his own orgasm and continued to work with his tongue against her clitoris and vagina until she came again, gripping her strong thighs around the sides of his head until he had difficulty breathing.

Then he relaxed and allowed himself to come, Rhoda holding him in her mouth as he spasmed.

She swallowed and continued to lick his cock as he softened. When he was done, they sat up and cuddled for a while, wordlessly.

After an age, he found himself idly watching the stupid people on the screen yelling at each other once again. Rhoda rose to stand at the window and he noticed that the sound of the rain had ceased. He joined her and saw that the sun was shining once again and there was no sign of cloud. Steam rose from the massed trees on the slopes as the heat of the midday sun replaced the chill of the rain.

He stood behind her and slid his arms around with his hands on her belly, feeling her firm muscles. She moved her ass back, rubbing against him. “It won't take long for the track to dry out,” She grabbed his hips, pulling him close. “I'm hungry. What's for lunch.”

She turned and started fixing some food. When they had eaten, they sat again silently and comfortably on the deck, where chairs had been placed. They savoured the warmth of the sun on their bodies, eating ice-cream as the day gradually faded, shadows from the mountain sweeping across the lake.

When the sun eventually sank behind the trees and the air was once again chill, he stood. “I'll have to make a move, I'm afraid. Work and bank managers wait for no man.”

He walked back into the cabin and dressed as she watched. Then he bent and kissed her tenderly on the mouth, the solitary nipple and the scar which no longer seemed so disfiguring. “We'll have to keep in touch, see what we missed all those years ago.” Then he was striding across the crust of earth to his truck and found that there was just sufficient traction to move the vehicle along the track.

As he pointed the vehicle at the hill, he saw her in the mirror. She was holding her breast with her hand and pointing it at him. She called out as she disappeared from his sight “Make sure you do!”

12