Rhyl 1965

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman placed the last two photographs side by side on the bed and studied them. He was amazed at how much detail was revealed by the absence of pubic hair. He thought back to his days visiting brothels in Morocco during his military service and remembered that the women there also removed their body hair.

'What are you thinking? Do you like my photographs?'

'Rosie,' Norman asked turning to face the young woman, 'would you shave your hair for me?'

Rosie giggled, looked at the two photographs that Norman had placed on the bed then glanced at the full bush at the junction of her thighs.

'It takes so long. Unless, you'd like to do it for me.'

Norman felt his stomach lurch at the invitation. 'Could I? Oh yes please.'

'Wait here.' Rosie raised herself from the bed and Norman watched her naked bottom as she walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned with a bowl of water, a towel, some soap and a razor.

'Shove over.' She said as she carefully placed the bowl on the bedside table and laid the towel on the bed.

Norman stood up to make room for Rosie. She plumped up a couple of pillows and lay back with her head propped against the headboard. Dipping both hands in the water Norman took hold of the soap and rubbed it between his hands to form a lather. He stood for a moment squeezing the slippery bar between his hands.

'What you waiting for then?'

Norman smiled at the invitation and placed a hand between Rosie's solid thighs and into the thick hair. He rubbed the soapy lather in, covering the wide expanse of hair on Rosie's pubis, then slipping his right hand down to cover her lips. The damp, puffy lips parted slightly as his hand rubbed in the soap. Rosie closed her eyes and smiled in satisfaction.

Her thick hair lathered easily, Norman dried his hands on the towel that was under Rosie's bottom and picked up the razor.

With the razor in his right hand and placing his left on Rosie's lower stomach Norman drew the razor through the soapy hair of her pubis with long, steady strokes. The hair came away to reveal the white skin beneath.

When most of the hair had gone from the fleshy lump of her pubis Rosie pushed her bottom slightly down the bed and drew back her knees to reveal her thick lips.

Norman took more soap onto the index and middle fingers of his hand and rubbed them up and down the moist lips to cover them completely. A frothy lather formed on the lips and some caught in the opening at the mouth of Rosie's vagina. 'Hold still.' Norman said as he poised the razor by her lips. He scraped from top to bottom in small jerky movements that took the hair away to leave the skin bare and smooth.

'Get me the mirror.' Rosie nodded to the small round mirror that stood on the bedside table. Norman walked around the bed and picked up the mirror. 'My my.' Rosie was looking at Norman's crotch, Norman looked down and saw his thickening penis bobbing in front of him as he walked.

Rosie took the mirror from him and placed it between her open knees, she looked for a moment and smiled, 'You've done a fine job.'

'I'm not finished yet.' Norman sat back down on the bed, gently grabbed Rosie's legs behind her knees and lifted them back towards her chest. Rosie doubled back, her buttocks came off the bed and her cheeks parted to reveal her anus. Norman looked at the puckered muscle with its brown outer skin and casually rubbed his cock that was now fully erect.

Rosie held still and let Norman look; she stared at his face while his eyes took in the most private part of her body.

'Like it?' She asked in a whisper.

'Lovely' He replied.

Norman reached again for the soap and Rosie hugged her knees back into her chest by wrapping both arms around her legs.

'Go on then Sir,' her voice was back to the way it was when she was serving him in the cafe, 'shave it. Shave my bumhole.'

He lathered a single finger and pressed it firmly to the hairy skin around Rosie's anus. The muscle was solid and Norman rubbed firmly over the brown skin. When the area was totally masked in white frothy soap Norman took the razor and scraped away the hair. It only took a few strokes to remove all the dark hairs.

In this position, with her legs back and her buttocks off the bed, some of the soap had trickled to pool in the opening of Rosie's anus. With his little finger Norman casually burrowed into the opening until he felt the muscle tighten around his finger and twisted it out again to bring the soap with it. Rosie smiled as he did this.

Norman dabbed Rosie dry with the towel that was under her bottom. When he had finished Rosie reached up and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him on top of her to lock lips and thrust her tongue roughly into his mouth. Norman thrust back with equal force to set their tongues exploring each other's moist mouths.

Norman's stiff cock rubbed against Rosie's fleshy thighs. He rubbed and bumped until Rosie reached down and took hold of the base of his stiff penis. She guided it to the opening of her smooth, damp pussy. He could feel the humid opening as first the head of his cock was engulfed by her lips and then, with a firm thrust his whole cock entered in the warm opening of her cunt.

Rosie let out a heavy breath. Norman lifted his legs slightly to push open Rosie's thighs and then started a steady, rhythmic thrust that set the bed frame knocking against the wall.

Norman pushed his head into the pillow next to Rosie's shoulder and reached his hands underneath her to grab her warm buttocks. He increased his pace, bracing his knees and feet against the mattress. Rose spoke into his ear, 'Fuck me, fuck your dirty little waitress. Go on you shaved me; now fuck me!'

Norman spread his fingers so that they reached the slightly damp crack of Rosie's bum. He slid his fingers in the crack enjoying the feel of the slippery moistness.

His index finger explored with more care until it settled on the tight knot of Rosie's bottom hole. He slid his finger over the bump of muscle with a firm rubbing motion, moving closer to the centre of her tight hole until the pad of his finger was teasing the opening.

With a firm push Norman felt the hole open and almost suck his finger inside. Once past the firm outer ring Norman's finger entered the dank recesses of the young Irish woman's rectum.

'Oof.' Rosie pushed through gritted teeth as her nostrils flared.

With his finger gripped in Rosie's warm, moist arsehole Norman slowed and lengthened the thrusts of his cock. He started to move his finger in a gentle, steady rhythm. Rosie closed her eyes and lay still.

Norman knelt up so that he could enjoy the image of the young woman lying beneath him; the smooth white skin, large breasts with their big pink nipples rippling with every thrust and the dark stubble in her armpits. Norman eased his finger from Rosie's bumhole, it seemed to try and grab him back just before it popped out. He gave another couple of steady thrusts of his cock before easing it out of Rosie's warm pussy.

He held the base of his engorged penis and rubbed the head, first around Rosie's vaginal opening and then between the fatty cheeks of her bum. He used his cock to pat the cheeks where they closed together to obscure her anus, then with a firm push he pressed the head of his cock in between the cheeks. He felt the fleshy pillows part and his cock rubbed against her anal opening.

Rosie rested her hand on his arm and said, 'Not there.'

'Just relax.'

'No, not today. Another time, when I've had time to prepare.' Rosie knelt up so that she could kiss Norman. 'Lay down.' Norman lay on his back on the bed where Rosie had just been. Rosie took the towel that had been on the bed since she brought the razor into the room, reached it behind her and gave the crack of her bottom a single firm wipe.

Norman's cock was standing stiffly from the hair at his groin. In one quick movement Rosie grabbed the base and thrust it into her mouth. She closed her lips tightly and started to bob her head up and down.

'Ahh...' Norman lay back and let Rosie take control. She used her mouth and tongue to cover every inch of his stiffly aching cock. Her deep green eyes stared at him through her black hair.

The steady rhythm and moist warmth of her mouth was too much for him to resist; it was pointless trying to hold back. Norman closed his eyes and let his orgasm flow from his balls, through his cock and into Rosie's mouth.

They lay on the bed for an hour talking occasionally. When it was time for Norman to leave he handed his wallet to Rosie and told her to take what she considered her fee. She took a couple of notes; Norman didn't count. He promised to drive down again and Rosie said he would always be welcome.

On the way home Norman stopped at an Off Licence and bought a bottle of whiskey that he would give to Puffy Wills that very night.

12