Rhythm of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her nipples harden despite the thickness of her bra and shirt. I wanted so badly for her to be bare and to be touching all of her. She let go of me, leaning back enough to pull her shirt over her head without hesitation. Before I had time to process, her hand disappeared behind her back and she swiftly shed her bra. Her pale breasts with deep pink nipples sat inches from my face, close enough that I was sure she could feel my warm breath against them. I looked up from her breasts and her smile was gone. It had been replaced with a primal look of need. She took a fistful of my hair a little too tightly and pressed my mouth to her nipple, forcing me to take it between my lips. I obeyed happily and brought my hand to the other nipple, pinching it just hard enough to elicit a small cry of unexpectedness, pain, and enjoyment. The sound sent prickles through my body. I noticed her starting to press her waist down harder against me. I flicked my tongue over her nipple repeatedly before lightly nipping it. Her hand tightened in my hair and she pulled me back. She released my hair and started pulling my shirt off, to which I aided. She undid my bra in the same swiftness she had removed hers. Her hands were on each side of my head, her warm palms flattened against my flushed cheeks. She pulled my face to meet hers, kissing me hungrily. The intense kiss ended with her biting my lip lustfully. As she restarted the kiss, I responded by dragging my nails across her back. This caused her to press harder down against my jeans and I could feel had badly I wanted her. I could easily feel the slickness between my legs.

With somewhat exasperated words, I exhaled, "I can't take it anymore." Before she could even question me, I wrapped my arm tightly around her midsection and slid out of the chair. I laid her back onto the floor, causing me to be on top of her. She didn't hesitate to pull me flat against her, putting my full weight on top of her. The crotch of her jeans pressed against the thigh between her legs. I found her hands and entwined our fingers, trapping them above her head. We kissed over and over again with me focusing on how I could feel her breasts against mine, her stomach against mine. Still, it wasn't enough. I ended the kissing and freed her hands, though she left them above her head. I pressed my palms to the floor to gain some space between us and started kissing down her neck. I moved down her body, kissing between her breasts and down to her stomach. I came to a section of soft, pink raised skin: her scar. I could tell she was unsure about how I'd respond. I kissed a line down her scar before finding the waist of her jeans.

I sat up on my knees, undoing her pants and impatiently pulling them off her. Her undies were black, partially see through. I appreciated the sexiness of them, but at that moment I just wanted them off. Once they were off, I wasted no time in burying my face between her legs. The same time my tongue touched her clit, one hand also made its way to her breasts, pinching her nipple again. In her surprise, she yelled fuck and her hands jerked to my hair. She took fistfuls of it again, pushing my face harder against her wetness. She was extremely turned on. We got into a rhythm of my tongue moving across her clit, alternating between sucking it, and her riding against my face. Halfway through, I brought my free hand between her legs. We paused long enough for me to slip two fingers inside of her. She had been continuously making sounds of pleasure, but she let out a long moan as my fingers entered her. We resumed the beat, but she increased the speed as she engulfed my fingers. I could feel her pelvic bone slamming against my knuckles.

After this, she did not last long. Her hands tightened in my hair and she started whispering quietly, almost in a trance, "I'm going to come." Her whole body tensed before I felt the wave of her orgasm. I did not stop. I continued, causing her entire body to twitch sporadically until she couldn't take it anymore. She placed her hand on my forehead to push my mouth away. With the light against her slickness, I felt her pulsing contractions and watched her throbbing clit. She had sparse hair between her legs, her thighs were tepid and particularly soft. The sweet, citric taste of her stayed on my tongue. After a moment, I removed my soaked fingers from her, a string of wetness following. I reached for my shirt and wiped off both my hands and face. I returned between her legs and comfortably lay my head between her thighs as if they were a supple pillow. I swear I could hear her heartbeat. I listened to her heavy breathing slow and she brought a hand to my hair, treating it nicer this time. She played with the strands and I closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, she spoke calmly, "Well, that was phenomenal."

I chuckled, "We're not done yet."

I pushed myself up off the floor and stood, offering her my hand. She took it and I pulled her up effortlessly. In one swift motion, I fully picked her up honeymoon-style.

"Whoa," she laughed, "Bit excessive." I smirked and carried her to my bedroom. I put her down on the bed. I pointed her to my nightstand as I started removing the remainder of my clothes. She opened the drawer and inspected a few items. First, she pulled out a small bottle of warming lubricant and glanced at me.

"I don't think we'll be needing that," I joked cockily. She returned it to the drawer. She pulled out a bullet vibrator and looked it over, leaving it out on the nightstand. Next, she pulled out a long, realistic looking dildo with a flared base. She looked at me quizzically and gave it a shake, causing the silicone toy to jiggle.

"A little intimidating, not going to lie," she admitted, "Does it have to look... like that?"

I shrugged, "I'll get a hot pink one next time. I sat on the edge of the bed, just giving her a stupid grin with no explanation.

"There's more to that," I said.

She set the dildo onto the nightstand amongst the vibrator and peered into the drawer. She pulled at a black harness that was meant for the strap. I raised an eyebrow as if to say "so you'll consider it?" Finally, she pulled out two small clamps. She looked them over in her hand before asking what they were.

"I'll show you." I took them and straddled her on the bed. Being naked on top of her felt a little powerful, but I also felt exposed. I unfastened the clamps and put one on her nipple. She moaned involuntarily as I attached it.

"Do you like?" I asked, with cocked eyebrows. She nodded in response, allowing me to clamp the other nipple. The same sound escaped her mouth. Still straddling her and looking down at her breasts, I rested my hands on my thighs. She reached up played with one of my nipples, causing me to shiver.

"Are you turned on?" She asked, as if she didn't already know.

"Very much so," I answered shortly. I was losing concentration by her handling of me.

"Is it driving you crazy?" She pinched my nipple slightly.

"Tremendously," I exhaled.

She ran her hand down my stomach and slid her hand between us. She slid her finger between my lips and lightly touched my clit. I was so sensitive that I closed my eyes and dugs my nails into my own thighs. I could feel her teasing touch vibrate through my whole body. I wanted so severely to grind down against her fingers until I came, but I held my composure. With my eyes still closed, I could feel her watching me. She left my clit alone to slip two fingers very easily inside of me. I gasped and grabbed her wrist involuntarily, looking directly into her eyes. I dropped my weigh down on top of her fingers to make them go deeper inside of me, causing me to bite my lip. Her fingers were only inside of me for a moment before she removed them, dragging them across my clit as she brought them out. The glistening fingers traveled to her mouth and she licked them, staring me in the eyes the whole time.

"Definitely turned on," she concluded. I didn't respond. I was done with words. Who was this woman? I was stuck in a struggle between being maddened by her teasing and wanting her to ravish me, make me come over and over again. Instead, she patted the bed beside her. I complied reluctantly, laying with my back on the mattress and my side touching hers. She reached over onto the nightstand, presenting the vibrator to me in her palm.

"If you use that," I told her, "I will come very fast."

"Nothing wrong with that," her smiled changed to a mischievous again, "Plus, I won't let you."

She turned onto her side; her breast pressed against my arm. She slid a leg between mine, forcing my legs further apart. She leaned in to kiss me, teasingly touching her lips to mine and pulling back slightly when I went to strengthen the kiss. Finally, she kissed me hard while at the same time turned the vibrator to high. She pressed it firmly against my clit. Caught off guard, I felt every muscle in my body tense. In one hand I clenched the sheet, and the other squeezed her arm.

"Oh, fuck," I shouted, instantly aware of just how turned on I was. I pushed my pelvis against her hand, forcing the toy harder against me. In less than a minute, I was ready to come. Without a word she somehow knew and took the toy away from my clit. I instantly gaped at her, deciding whether I was annoyed or intrigued. Her stunning eyes and her sly smile just watched me. Again, the toy found itself against me, being moved around slightly to enhance the feeling. I grabbed the back of her neck and brought her forehead to mine, closing my eyes to focus on the feeling. Just as I was about to come, she pulled the toy away. I let out a frustrated sound. I think she enjoyed it. She returned the toy to my clit, but this time turned on low to torture me. I wondered if she was purposely trying to drive me mad. I wanted to grab her hand and press it against me, not letting her pull away. She must've sensed my thoughts, because she spoke.

"Don't even think about it," she whispered aggressively in my ear.

She pulled the toy away again after having it there almost too long. I think it was a punishment for considering ideas I hadn't even said out loud. She had brought me too close to the edge; I had nearly come. I whined in defeat. I was so incredibly close that I felt as if one slight touch could finish me. My biting down was taking a toll on my bottom lip and my fingernails were now dug into her shoulder. My clit was aching from how badly I wanted to come. She nudged her nose against my cheek to turn my head, baring my neck. She kissed so lightly up my neck that it caused shivers to run down me. As her lips touched my ear, she whispered.

"Do you want to come?"

I nodded in response.

"How badly?" Her breath was warm against my ear and the shivers returned.

"So fucking badly." I answered through gritted teeth.

With her leg still between mine, she situated herself entirely on top of me, her breasts mashed against mine. She pressed the vibrator against me and pinned it between us using her thigh. As I came, I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tight against me. A sound escaped me that I was ashamed of as I lay spasming against her body. Once it became too intense, I went to reach for the toy. She grabbed my wrist before I had a chance and pressed the vibrator harder against me. It caused me to make another sound. She freed my wrist, but I let her have her way. I wrapped my arms around her again, even tighter. She ran her hands up my sides, and my skin was so sensitive that I shuddered. As I involuntarily twitched against her in the peak of the intensity, she kissed me hard. Passionately. As if we didn't need to breathe, the kiss didn't end. The twitching faded back into a euphoric plateau, in which the kissing was causing to rise again. Between my legs I could feel the tickle of fluids dripping down my inner thighs and ass. I was going to regret not putting down a towel.

Another wave of an orgasm ripped through me, as if it was being forcefully coaxed out of my body. I couldn't even move as my entire body tensely froze, aside from the occasional erratic jerk. Being kinder this time around, she reached between the dampness of our skin and removed the toy. I was appreciative because I didn't think I could take a third round. I laid there, breathing heavily with her still on top of me. She glanced down at me happily, with an accomplished look on her face. She let her head fall onto my shoulder and tried her best to wrap her arms around me with me being pressed against the bed. I kissed her forehead and just held her in return.

I could feel the heat coming off our skin as we lie nude, slick with sweat on my freshly laundered sheets. I didn't mind one bit.

"Tell me something," she spoke almost in a whisper. I thought for a moment before replying.

"I'm not sure there's anything left in my brain right now that is available to tell."

She chuckled and I felt it through her body. She nudged me playfully.

After another minute of thought, I spoke.

"You know the song I played earlier? The one from the radio?"

I felt her nod.

"I wrote it."

She didn't response for a few seconds and I'd wondered if she even heard me. She lifted her head and faced me.

"You're fucking with me."

I shook my head.

"Shut up!" She said and hit me. I laughed.

"That's one of my favorite songs, I can't get it out of my head. And you're telling me I've been sleeping with the person who wrote it?"

"You have," I laughed again.

"That is crazy," she said in disbelief.

"The lead singer of the band, Chrissy, her and I go way back. We grew up together. I've known her for..." I paused to think, "Forever, really. She's my best friend."

I could tell the wheels in her mind were spinning with excitement and questions.

"You are best friends with the lead singer of Posh Rock."

I nodded.

"Holy fuck." She laid in silence for a few minutes after that, her head just rising up and down with my chest.

"The song. Is it about her?" she asked, almost timidly.

"Oh god, no," I laughed. "She is as straight as it gets. Also, she's like my sister. Sick."

"Good," she said sternly, "Who is it about?" I wondered for a moment if she was slightly jealous.

"Nobody," I shrugged, "An invisible woman I've been wanting to fall in love with. A person I've been looking for. Though..." I trailed off.

She popped her head up to look at me, "Though what?"

"I'm pretty sure I've found her."

A shy smile formed across her face, "That was the best line I've ever heard."

I smirked, "I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. Seriously though, I truly believe it."

She gazed into my eyes penetratingly, her smile slowly fading. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly, frowning a little. As if she didn't quite believe me but also completely understood. She backed off and the frown lingered. She looked back and forth from eye to eye quizzically, as if searching for something. She must've found her answer because her brow softened and she kissed me again. Another slow, passionate kiss. The kind that makes me feel like I can feel her emotion passing through our lips. I felt the twinge of want reignite in me. I slid my hands down her back as we continued kissing. Soon, she halted the kiss and slid off of me. She turned so her back was to me and reached for the nightstand. Her hand came back with the harness and strap.

I put the strap in the harness and stood. I slipped it on without a word, staring at her bare figure. I felt like nothing needed to be said. I slid back into bed on my side beside her, while she faced away. With my arm around her midsection, I pulled her back against me. She was pressed hard against me that the strap was against her ass. I could feel the excitement pulsing though me with how much I wanted it to be inside of her. Instead, she grinded backward, forcing the base of it to press against me. I felt a shock go through me that only enhanced the feeling. I brought a hand to her hair, brushing the strands out of the way to find the back of her neck. I kissed her neck softly, to the crook of her neck, and down her shoulder. I could feel the goosebumps rising on her skin. She reached behind and brought her hand against the back of my neck, turning her head to meet me for a kiss.

"I want you inside of me," she whispered so quietly.

Obediently, I moved to allow space between us and took the head of the strap in my hand. She arched her back to offer more access, allowed me to use the head to find her entrance. Once found, I slowly entered her, just allowing the head inside the ridge. She cried out a little and I wasn't sure if it was joy or pain. I wrapped both my arms around her, allowing her to lay her head on the upper part of one arm. The other arm draped over her side, finding her nipple to finger. She reached behind her and gripped my thigh tightly. She slowly moved backward, pushing the strap deeper into her on her own accord. She moaned the deeper it got, slowly but eventually reaching the base. I tightened my grip of her to brace myself against her. First, I pushed forward, making sure the strap was fully inside of her. I then pulled slowly back, stopping just before the ridge before sliding it inside of her again. It easily glided with how wet she was. Her nails dug deeply into my thigh and I could tell she was biting her lip because her moans sounded muffled. I continued pumping in and out of her at a very slow pace, letting her get used to it. With each push it got easier, and each time I pulled back I could see the shaft glistening with her wetness. The hand on my thigh released and impulsively gripped my hair. I buried my face against her neck, alternating between sucking and nipping her skin. Her mouth was wide open now, matched with a furrowed brow, as if she were concentrating on the feeling.

"That feels so fucking good," she whispered. I took the opportunity to pinch her nipple and she let out a louder moan.

"Fuck me," she spoke a little louder, "Hard."

The twinge inside of me needed no further instruction and I gripped her hip with my free hand. I pulled her hard back against me and the strap, while thrusting forward to meet her. The strap entered her firmly and she let out a small sound.

"Yes," she whined. I started thrusting in and out of her, her ass slapping against my skin with each meet. Her groan had gone continuous and made me want to go faster. I slid the hand from her hip to find her clit. Once my fingers found it, she pressed my free forearm to her mouth and bit me. The bite hurt enough to cause pain, but an pleasurable pain. My fingers slid very easily against her clit and each time I pumped, her clit would press harder against my fingers. She started grinding back and forth between the two feelings, her teeth not letting go of my arm. I could feel the vibration of her muffled moan against it.

I pressed my face into her hair and focused the rhythm between the thrusting and the flicking of my fingers against her clit. She removed her teeth from my arm so she could speak.

"Fuck, I'm going to come." The second part of the sentence she continued to repeat until she did. She came vehemently, her hand returning to my thigh to grip it tightly as her body writhed against me. I slid the strap deep inside her, as comfortably as I could, and left it there. I continued touching her clit, enjoying the jerk of her body each time I did. I could feel her contracting around the strap, involuntarily trying to push it out. She grabbed the hand between her legs to make me stop.

"Too intense," she breathed out. She lay breathing hard but otherwise still, her backside flush against my body. We laid there in silence unmoving, with me still inside of her. I held her tight as if letting her go would make her disappear. We laid there long enough that her breathing returned to normal and the repetitive sound of it caused me to start to doze off. Her hand rubbed my side gently to wake me and I smiled.