Ria Tries a New Toy

Story Info
In which Ria gets a new toy and Tyler gets a show.
5k words
4.33
8.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I come in from my work out, the house is quiet. My baby sister went to bed hours ago and my mom is reading a book on her bed with the doors to her bedroom open.

"Hi honey. Good run?" She asks and I groan, pent up from adrenaline and feeling like it's noon instead of ten at night.

"Yeah, I managed four and a half miles." I respond making my way to her bed. I kick off my sneakers before plopping down next to her. She makes a face and I grin and roll closer to her, laughing.

"Adriana, get your sweaty teenage girl butt off my clean sheets. You stink." I smile up at her and she shakes her head.

"I love you Mommy." Her eyes soften and she leans forward to press a kiss to my sticky forehead.

"I love you too, now go shower and get in bed. It's a school night" I roll off of her and the bed, walking back out of the room, pausing to grab my shoes.

"Oh and Adriana? I forgot to tell you at dinner but a package arrived in the mail for you. It's in the living room."

"Okay, thanks mom." Excitement courses through my veins and i hurry my way to the living room. The box is small, only about a foot long but I know what's in it and I'm eager to open it.

I carry the box to the kitchen so I can slice the tape with a knife and extract my new toy. It's a pink, seven inch suction cup dildo that I ordered a few weeks back. I ordered it on a whim, but after placing the order I went and read stories and articles on how to best use it as well as watched porn videos.

Tossing the box and packing paper, I discard the dildo packaging and rush upstairs and to my bathroom and close the door, getting an eye full of myself in the body length mirror on the door. I've got on a bright yellow and navy blue sports bra that pushes me up and makes my already large tits look bigger and showing off my toned stomach. My shorts are practically non existent, the cloth disappearing into my mound making it obvious I'm not wearing panties and leaving practically nothing to the imagination. My hair is in a ponytail, bringing attention to my slim neck and collar bones.

I stop admiring myself long enough to grab my hairbrush, pulling the hair tie gently out of my long locks and tossing it on the counter. I've just started brushing my hair when my phone start ringing, indicating a video chat request. Intending to ignore it, I grab my phone but grin when I see who it is and pressing accept.

"Well, hello there Officer." I say, when the link connects and I can see Tyler in full uniform at his desk at the precinct, sipping coffee. His eyes widen a bit and I grin.

"Adriana. Are you in the bathroom?" He questions and I smirk.

"As a matter of fact I am. You've better got a very good reason for distracting me from my shower." I pout and rest my elbows on the counter and lean forwards, tossing my hair back over my shoulders so as to give him full view of my cleavage.

"I was wondering if you could come over tonight." He says, lip twitching and I bite my lip.

"As tempting as that is, I've got a calculus test first thing in the morning and I require a full night's sleep." I glance to the left and see my new toy and grin. "How about a new offer?" I ask and he tilts his head.

"I'm listening."

"I was just about to try out my new toy. Want to watch?" He shakes his head, laughing.

"You are just full of surprises aren't you?" I unclick the stand on my phone case so my phone will stay up on its own and back away. The counter is at just the right height that he has a full view of my body.

"Is that a yes?" I ask, unzipping the front of my sports bra and shrugging it off.

"Fuck, Adriana. Hang on, let me go somewhere more private. You do realize I'm on my laptop right? Anyone could have looked over and seen you." I pout.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I ask, bringing my hands up to my tits and squeezing them together, circling a nipple with a fingertip. He snorts.

"Hardly. I just don't think the entire precinct needs to see you're gorgeous tits." He enters a room and closes the door, setting his laptop down on a table and sitting down.

"You think my tits are gorgeous?" I ask, massaging them more and leaning back against the wall.

"I think you're sexy as hell, Adriana." He says and I grin.

"Now you're just flattering me, officer." I say and slide a hand down my tanned and toned stomach to the edge of my shorts. "I'm really turned on right now, Tyler. All I've been able to think about is your big cock and how much fun I had last Friday." I slip my hand into my shorts and spread my lips, dipping a finger into my slick wetness. "God, I'm so wet right now, just thinking about it. I want you." I sigh as I push my finger into me, moving slowly and relishing the feeling. "Fuck, Tyler, I want you so much."

I remove my fingers so I can slide my shorts down my long legs and kick them aside. Now completely naked, I lean back against the wall again and lift my leg up and rest my foot on the toilet seat, offering Tyler a view of my pussy. I bring a hand up to my tits and one to my mouth, wrapping my lips around two fingers as I pinch a nipple and gaze into the camera at Tyler. He's got a look of concentration on his face, likes he's trying to commit me to memory.

"Adriana," He says and I bite my lip as I push my fingers back into me, before dragging them out and to my clit, offering lubricant as I circle the little bundle of nerves. The wall is cool against my back and as I bring myself closer to an orgasm I am grateful that it's holding me up. After a few moments, I stop, knowing that no matter how close I get, I need more than just my fingers to come. Wanting to get on with it, I bring my fingers to my mouth again and wink at Tyler as I taste myself.

Grabbing my new toy from the counter I position my phone again so that the camera is facing the shower now and grab my towel from the hook to place on the floor so I do not have to clean up a water mess. Grinning to myself, I rest a hand on the ledge of the tub and bend over, feeling good at the audible groan Tyler lets out. I look over my shoulder at him and wink again, rotating my ass in the air slowly.

Standing up straight again, I turn the shower on, adjusting the temperature to just barely scaldingly hot and moving to the cabinet to get my baby oil. Not only is it a good lubricant, it also makes my skin really smooth. I set that on the ledge along with the dildo. I look to the camera, surprised at how comfortable I am with a virtual viewer.

"I'm going to wash my hair first, because I guarantee I won't want to when I'm done. Is that okay?" I ask the gorgeous creature watching me.

"Of course, so long as you promise to let me shower with you one day." He says and I grin.

"You going to wash my hair for me, Officer?" I ask, as I step under the spray of water.

"And your body." He says and I roll my neck, leaning my head back to let the water soak my hair.

"Is that all? You're just going to clean me up?" I ask and he smirks.

"I'm going to get you dirty first." He tells me and I grin.

"I want details, Officer. What are you going to do to me? Will you push me against the wall?" I spin and lean back against the shower wall. "Block the water from the shower with your body as you put me at your mercy with your lips? You know my nipples are sensitive." To demonstrate, I pinch one. "Will you bite one, like you did on Friday when you spanked me? God, did you know my ass was still pink when I got home? Will you kiss down my body from here," I indicate the vein in my neck and slide it down, down, down, "To here? I think I might like the sight of you on your knees in front of me, Officer. Your head pressed close to me, lips and tongue and mouth and fingers working me over." I press my finger against my pulsating clit and gasp soundlessly, my mouth falling open ever so slightly. "You're tall, so I'd have to wrap my legs around you for you to fuck me properly. My tits would press against your bare chest, my legs squeezing your waist as you press me against the wall and push into me." I stand straight and turn around again. Rolling my shoulders and neck and running my hands through my hair twice before grabbing the shampoo. I look to the camera again as I massage my scalp. "Yeah, I think I might like a shower with you."

"Adriana, you have a way with words..." he says and I grin.

"What's your schedule like over the next few days?" I ask as I rinse my hair.

"I'm working the night shift, so I'm free from six in the morning until around ten at night. But not Thursday, Thursday I'm working overtime."

"So if I were to come over tomorrow at around noon?" I inquire, grabbing the conditioner and squeezing a decent amount into the palm of my hand.

"I'd make it worth your while." I roll my neck again, trying to get rid of the tension built there. "Are you okay? You're rolling your neck a lot." I smile.

"I'm just fine, Officer. Just a little stressed. A nice, explosive orgasm might do the trick," I say as I finish rinsing the conditioner from my hair. I grab the clip I'd left in here the last time I showered and twist my hair up. I also reach out and grab my phone positioning it on the ledge towards the end so he gets the best view.

I grab the bottle of oil and snap open the lid and, facing the camera, I pour a decent amount on my tits, letting it run over my nipples and down my torso before putting the bottle down and rubbing the oil into my skin, massaging my tits and pushing some of the oil down my body with both hands. When I reach my mons, I bring my left hand back up and venture further with my right. I lift my leg up onto the ledge and push two fingers into myself. I don't waste too much time with this, only sparing a few moments to make sure I'm sufficiently slick and wet. I lean forwards and grab my new toy and position it at what seems to be a good height on the wall.

I grab the bottle of oil and squirt some more into my palm and lather it on to the pink dildo, holding the button down behind the balls to start the vibrator and clicking it up to the fourth level. Setting the bottle back down, I lean forwards and rest one hand on the bathtub ledge and reach the other behind me to position the faux cock at my entrance, sliding it along my slit for a moment before pushing back onto it. I groan, my muscles clenching and spasming trying to adjust.

"So you know, this is seven inches, a little smaller than you, actually, and fuck, It's going so deep and it actually, fuck, it kind of hurts." I thrust myself back onto it, over and over. The pleasure of such a large cock in me intense and all I want is that orgasm. All I want is to lose myself for a few seconds. Gripping the ledge tighter with my right hand, I use my left to grab my tits and holding them to my chest to keep them somewhat still, but they are too big for my slender hands and they still move a bit too much for my liking.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, Tyler, shit, it's too much," I have to stop for a moment, the oncoming pleasure unbearable, and when I start to move again, it's only a few more minutes until I hit an orgasm, biting onto my lip to keep from screaming and disturbing the other occupants of my house. When I climax, I can only go through a few thrusts before my legs can't support me so I slump down to the floor of the tub, my pulsating pussy releasing the dildo easily, letting the now lukewarm water keep pouring onto me. I bring a hand to my pussy and press against it, also squeezing my legs closed to try and dull the intense pleasure. The only sounds are my spaced out, light pants, the sound of vibrating against a surface and the water hitting the plastic tub.

When the high releases me, I look over to Tyler and manage a weak smile, exhausted. "I'm going to clean myself up and go to bed. I'll be over tomorrow morning. Night, Tyler."

Ten minutes later, I'm crawling into bed naked and barely dry. As I'm about to fall asleep, my phone chimes, indicating a text.

-Good night, beautiful.

When I wake up in the morning, I'm running late, but I decide being late is better than showing up at Tyler's place looking as sleep deprived as I do. So, with a full face of makeup, denim shorts so short you can almost see my ass, a loose, flowing red tank top that compliments my tan and shows a hint of my stomach, and my long, chestnut brown hair straightened to perfection and laying down my back in a sleek sheet. I can't be bothered with heels today, my muscles sore from my intense workout and Tyler's shower show, so I grab a pair of white thong sandals. The bra I'm wearing is a sexy black lace number with a choker like thing that clips around my neck attached to it and you can see the choker part above my shirt.

Rushing downstairs, I grab my purse and backpack from the couch and make a quick pit stop in the kitchen for a granola bar before making my way out the front door and into my car. It's eight o'clock and classes started at seven forty five. I send a brief text to my mom asking her to call the school excusing me for being late and then turn my radio on for the eleven minute drive. The bad thing about being late is that I have nowhere to park in the student parking lot that's close, so I break the rules some more and park in the teacher parking lot in front of the main entrance.

The bright side is, my test is second hour so I make it through first period AP Physics by ignoring Mr. Lenwood and doing some last minute studying. When the bell rings, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get at least a B on the test.

Kayla is standing at her locker which is next to mine (Seniors get to choose their locker in the Senior commons) and when I walk over she pouts at me.

"You left me to ride in with Jake and his friends this morning." She accuses and I laugh.

"Oh, shut up, your step brother and his friends are hot and you know it, Miss Crop Top," I poke her belly and grin. "No, but seriously, I'm sorry. I had a late night last night and overslept." I inform her and she smirks.

"A late night, huh?" She grinds her hips a little and puckers her lips. "Was a certain officer keeping you entertained?" I grin, opening my locker and grabbing my Calc binder, throwing the rest of my stuff in.

"More like I was keeping him entertained. He video called me while I was getting ready to get in the shower and use my new toy, you know the suction cup one I ordered a few weeks ago? So, I put on a little show." I close my locker and we start towards our calculus classroom, the only class we have together besides AP History fourth period.

"Damn girl, that's a little, I don't know, slutty, don't you think?" She asks and I shrug.

"Maybe, but I don't care. I'm eighteen, it's legal, and besides, it turned me on knowing he was watching. Sometimes, a girl has got to do what she's got to do." We enter the classroom a few minutes before the bell and take our seats, and I turn to look back at her. "Which reminds me, I'm out after this class, can you copy down the homework assignment for me and take decent notes in history? I'll help you study for next week's Monday Morning Quiz."

"Of course, doll. Anything for you." I smile my thanks and turn around as our teacher starts giving instructions and passing out the tests.

Fifty minutes later, I feel as if my mind is going to explode, but I'm in my car and on my way to Tyler's house. Instead of knocking, I just let myself in, putting my purse down on the dining table he has in the area next to his front door and slipping my shoes off.

"Tyler? Are you here?" I call, walking towards the kitchen first. He's not there, but I'm halfway to his room when he pops in through the garage door. He's shirtless, something that seems to be a habit, but not only that, he's also got black smudges on his hands and abs and one on his forehead. I stare at him, loving every piece of skin I can see and wanting to see more.

"Adriana," He says my name, and that's it, but he's got this look in his eyes, one that makes my toes curl in excitement.

"Hello, Officer. How are you today?" I ask, biting my lip to keep from smiling.

"I'm doing well. Shouldn't you be in school?" He asks, leaning against the doorway and I shrug.

"Maybe. But, you see Officer, I finished my test early and all I've been able to think about is you. I had a lovely dream last night, one I hope to make a reality, but it seems I get something else today too." I smirk and move towards him, trailing a finger down his chest, from his left shoulder down to the black smudge.

"And what do you presume you are getting today?" He asks me, reaching up and catching my hand in his, his brown eyes staring into mine. I release my hand from his hold, scrunching my nose at the new smudges on my knuckles, and back away slowly towards his bedroom door.

"You see, you aren't going to be touching me with that filth on your hands, and if you wanted to touch me as much as I want to touch you, then we'd already be in that shower of yours." He grins a boyish grin that surprises me.

"What did we say we were going to do in that shower?" He asks me, following me as I walk backwards. I smirk.

"My breasts will be pressed against your chest," I say, reaching down and removing my red top, dropping it to the floor and leaving me in the sexy black bra. I trail a french tipped finger down the choker line to the lacey cup of the bra and further down to the button on my jean shorts, popping it and sliding the zipper down. His opened door is right behind me now, so I stop in the doorway and slip the shorts over my hips, where they fall effortlessly to my bare feet. "My legs," I kick the shorts aside. "Wrapped around you." I take another step back. "You on your knees with your face between my thighs." I slide a hand down to my lace covered mons and then further down. I turn around and walk the few feet left to the bathroom, tossing over my shoulder, smirking, "If you're lucky, I'll give you a mind blowing blow job." I flip the light switch and turn again, facing him. "What do you say, Officer? Want to get me wet?" He laughs, sounding surprised and I grin as he steps into the bathroom with me and closes the door.

"I think you already are wet, Adriana." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him and then pressing me back against the wall between the jacuzzi tub and standing shower. He slides his hand between my legs, confirming his suspicions, "Fuck yeah, you're definitely wet. God, Adriana, did you drive here like this?" His voice is tight and raspy, curling his fingers and uncurling them. He slides his hand up to my hip and presses into me, leaning down to kiss me. I bring my hands up to his shoulder.

I've come to the conclusion that I could die of asphyxiation while kissing him and still be happy. His free hand twines into my hair and I groan, trying to get closer to him, no longer caring about the black smudges and opening my mouth, granting his sneaking tongue entrance. I suck on his tongue a moment, loving the feel of it, and when he pulls back and bites my lip, I smile and move back, head resting against the wall.

"Want to know a secret?" I inquire, tilting my head to look up at him. "I woke up this wet, this turned on."

"What the hell did you dream about, Adriana?" He asks, his eyes looking down between us as he slides my panties to the side and parts my lips, probing his fingers along my slit. My hips jerk into his hands and I grasp his bicep harder, nails biting into the skin as he pushes a finger into me.

"You," I murmur, looking up at him again. "I dreamt about you." He removes his finger and then pushes two into me, meeting almost no resistance. "And me. And a pair of red handcuffs. And the backseat of your cop car." I inhale sharply when he curls his fingers in me and mewl when he does it again. "Fuck, that was a good dream." Once again he removes his fingers, but this time he also removes his hand and releases mine from his firm grip, instead moving both of his to my hips and curling his fingers around the edges of my panties and pulling them down. I step out of them and move my hands to the button of his pants, popping it easily and dragging them and his boxers down his legs, following the descent with my body so I'm kneeling.

12