Ria Tries Breaking and Entering

Story Info
In which Kayla has an idea and Ria gets punished.
3.7k words
4.34
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

"Kayla, this has got to be the worst idea you have ever come up with," I inform my best friend, who is playing with her blonde hair and checking her reflection in my vanity mirror. I'm sprawled on my bed, my mind reeling over the words that just left Kay's mouth. "Not to mention illegal." She wants to break into Tyler Wilson's house and discover whether he is a boxers or briefs kind of guy.

"Come on, Ria, how else am I supposed to find out this vital information?" I roll my eyes.

"Right, cause how could you possibly live your life without knowing what underwear the man wears," I reply sarcastically. Tyler Wilson is twenty three and a police officer. He's stunningly sexy with brown eyes, perfect white smile, and dimples to battle my three year old sister's; what? Even I can take a moment to fantasize about him putting me in handcuffs. Add to that, the few times I've seen him with stubble? Every girl in a ten mile radius is salivating.

"Please, Ria, he won't even be home! He's working!" I roll my eyes.

"I swear to God, Kayla, if I get arrested..." I trail off as I get out of my bed and slip my phone into my back pocket. She grins at me in the mirror and claps her hands together three times. I fight back a smile at her childish glee and grab my keys. At the doorway to my room, I look back at her. "Well? Are you coming or not?" She makes a kissy face and nods before turning to follow me. Mom's in the living room reading a book on the couch.

"Where are you girls going?" Mom asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Kayla forgot her Calculus book in her room. We're going to run and get it. And probably go to Walmart, did you want anything?" Mom shakes her head.

"Just be careful, sweetie." I nod and Kayla opens the door. I'm halfway out when mom calls out, "And don't play your music too loudly. It'll get distracting."

"Sure, mom!" I call and close the door behind me. Kayla is looking at me with a raised eyebrow of her own. "What?"

"I don't even know where my calculus book is! It's been lost for like three days now." She tells me and I grin.

"Have you checked the floorboard in my backseat?" Her eyes widen.

"Ooh, girl, you're good! Why don't we do this more often?" I can't help the incredulous look I give her as I climb in the front seat and start the car.

"You mean sneak out so we can commit a felony? Hmm, I wonder!" I back out of the driveway and pull onto the road as Kayla ignores me and flips on the radio. She switched stations until she finds a song she likes as she talks.

"So, I bet twenty bucks he's a briefs kind of guy," Kayla says and I grin.

"No way, he is definitely pro-boxers," I argue. "They seem way more comfortable."

"True but briefs are so much sexier," Kayla reiterates and I smirk.

"Just because you wear nothing but thongs doesn't mean everyone wears sexy underwear day in day out."

"Hey, don't act all high and mighty! You're drawer is full of lace and G-strings!" I stop and make a turn onto Tyler Wilson's street.

"Yes, but I also own regular bikini cut for when I don't feel like sexy panties. You own nothing of the sort," She laughs.

"I can't actually argue that," She admits as I park in front of Tyler's house. When I take the key from the ignition she grins at me. "You ready?" Tyler's house is a one story, ranch style home with a layout similar to my grandparents. I know, because I've been inside before. My father was on the police force and asked me to drop off a folder for him a year ago when Tyler was new to the force.

"How are we even getting inside? He's a police officer, Kay, he probably has a security system," Kayla shrugs.

"I guess we'll have to be fast, then," She grins, pulling a paper clip and a bobby pin from her front pocket.

"There is no way that's going to work," I inform my best friend as I exit my black SUV.

We walk up the sidewalk and suddenly my heart is racing a relay and my mind is lecturing me. Unfortunately, I continue with Kayla around the house until we are standing outside his back door. Kay kneels down and starts messing with the lock as I look around and try to see if anyone could see us. Granted it's ten at night and a school night, so probably not.

"Ria, hand me your keys," I do as told and a few seconds later, she's shining the dim flashlight and holding it in her mouth.

"I could have held it for you," I hiss and she shrugs, speaking, but I can't understand a word she says.

From what I can see, the street is almost completely dark and the only sounds are a dog barking a few houses down, my foot tapping impulsively on the concrete, and the soft sounds of breaking and entering.

Imagine my surprise when Kayla actually manages to unlock the door...

Now imagine my horror when the tell-tale beeping of a code activated alarm starts the moment Kayla opens the door, her triumphant smile freezing on her face.

"Go! We need to hurry. We've got maybe a minute before the alarm goes off," I say, astoundingly calm considering the situation. Kayla grins and sprints towards the master bedroom. Hurriedly, I go to the alarm box to see if I could disable it. What would his code be: His badge number or his birthday?

"Screw it," I punch in the five numbers that are engraved on his badge, the digits similar to my father's, aware that if I get this wrong, we're screwed. An instant later, the beeping goes off.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I take the opportunity to check out Tyler Wilson's home without his watchful brown eyes.

It's surprisingly clean and smells like Glade plug ins. His living room and Kitchen are open layout. The kitchen modern and the living room typical of a (single?) male: flat screen, La-Z-Boy couch and matching recliner, large chest being used as a coffee table with a sports magazine and a remote on it. A glance around and I notice there are no signs of a girlfriend- no pictures, stray shoes or sweaters, not a hint of perfume. I'm about to go in search of Kayla when a kitten catches my attention.

She's curled up on the couch, only peeking at me, but my heart melts and I can't resist picking her up and holding her close to my chest. She's a little purring machine! I grin and stroke her soft gray fur. My hand freezes at the unmistakable sound of the garage opening. Oh, shit. Still holding the kitten, I dash into the guest bedroom just as I hear keys at the door to the garage open.

I open the closet door and move inside, slowly easing the door closed behind me. There is a surprising amount of space so I retreat further back into the empty closet.

The sound of items being placed on the counter and a coat being removed distract me from coming up with an escape plan. I take my phone out and text Kayla; praying her phone is on silent, or at least vibrate.

-Do you have my keys?

It takes a moment, but she replies.

-Yes, where are you? I made it outside. I'm in the car.

I'm going to regret this. Big time.

-Go. I'll be fine. There is no way I'm getting out of here without him noticing.

-What?! I'm not leaving you!

-Just do it. He won't find me unless he knows someone's in the house and looking. I'm in the guest bedroom closet.

-What are you going to do?

-Pray he doesn't find me?

-No, how are you getting out?

-Maybe when he goes to bed? I'll be fine. Leave before he catches you outside.

I'm so focused on texting Kayla, I don't realize the kitten isn't in my lap anymore. I do, however, realize how screwed I am when she starts scratching at the closet door and meowing the cutest meow I've ever heard in my life before I can grab her in time.

I'm holding the kitten to my chest again when the light is flicked on and the closet door opens. There in the doorway, Tyler Wilson is standing before me shirtless and pointing a gun at me.

PART TWO

"Don't shoot me!" I squeak, throwing my hands up in the international surrender position. The kitten latches onto my shoulder with her claws and I gasp at the pain, then she gets off of me and moves towards Tyler.

"Adriana? What the Hell are you doing?" Tyler asks, looking perplexed. His gaze shoots to the kitten and softens momentarily.

"It's a long story," I say, eyeing the gun warily. He notices and latches the safety, dropping his hand to his side.

"Yeah? Well, I'm listening," He remarks, leaning down to pick up the kitten and offering me his free hand to stand up. I accept, cursing Kayla in my head.

"So, do you want the truth or the less creepy story?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"The truth, or I'm going to arrest you right now," It takes me a moment to shake away images of him handcuffing me.

"It was a bet, and I was totally against this. I was just the tagalong," He motions for me to continue. Groaning, I decide to just say it. Dragging it out is worse.

"We made a bet about if you were pro-boxers or pro-briefs," I admit and his lip twitches.

"Oh? And who won?" I bite my lip and my gaze involuntarily drops.

"I don't know. You arrived before Ka- my friend, could tell me," I can't throw Kayla under the bus, no matter how much she deserves it.

"So, should I be checking under my bed for your friend?" He asks and I feel my own lips twitch and have to fight a smile.

"No, I- she had my keys, so I told her to leave." He shifts slightly, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Right, and what were you going to do in the mean time? Sleep in the closet with my cat?" I shrug.

"I panicked," I say and he loses the battle and grins, shaking his head. I follow him out of the closet and to the kitchen, where he sets his gun down.

"Let's call your mom," I widen my eyes in panic or abject horror, either one works.

"How about instead I call Kayla?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow.

"You're a minor. Legally, I'm supposed to-"

"I turned eighteen a month ago," I interrupt. "So, technically, I'm an adult," At his wry look, I hold up my hands. "I never said I was a responsible adult!" I defend and he grins again. He sets the kitten down, after stroking under her chin a few times, and turns back to me.

"How'd you get in?" He asks suddenly and I move my gaze to the floor.

"My friend picked the lock on the back door..."

"Okay, but how did you evade the alarm?"

"Oh, we didn't. Ten more seconds and the alarm would have been blaring. I guessed your code." He raises an eyebrow again, not even asking this time.

"You're too smart to use your birthday, so my best guess was you badge number," I explain guiltily.

"I'm rethinking taking you to the station. How the hell do you know my birthday and badge number?"

"Every female within a thirty mile radius knows your birthday. Vibrator sales skyrocket on that day." I say, completely serious and straight faced. I work at Spencer's. "Your numbers are my dad's backwards. I noticed when I brought you that file. I guess it stuck with me." My gaze drops again and in the lighting of the kitchen I have complete view of his abs. I clear my throat and look up again.

"I'm going to let you off with a warning, as a favor for your father, but next time, I'm cuffing you," he says sternly.

"Unfortunately, there won't be a next time," I feel my eyes widen and I grab my phone from my pocket, ignoring the probing brown gaze, and dialing Kayla.

"Hey, can you come get me?" I ask, heart beating in my chest.

"Is he asleep?" She asks, whispering. I roll my eyes.

"No, he's standing right in front of me," I answer and she gasps audibly.

"Oh, God, are you in trouble?" I allow my eyes to rake over Tyler's body again, unashamed now, because well, what's the point? He literally caught me snooping in his house.

"Yes, but not the kind you're thinking."

"I'm turning the corner now. I went to Walmart and bought Oreos." I laugh.

"I get two rows."

"Hey-"

"You owe me! Unless you'd like me to tell Officer Wilson who my accomplice was," She sighs.

"Fine. I'm here. Hurry up." I hang up and turn to Tyler.

"I'm sorry, you know, for breaking into your house," He nods.

"Go home, Adriana." I nod and walk to the door. "Hey Adriana?" He calls, I turn back and he is smirking. "Boxers. They're more comfortable."

"I called it," I grin and leave his house.

PART THREE

The next day, I'm holding a gift basket and a card as I'm standing on his front porch, ringing the doorbell. When he opens, he looks surprised. He's also shirtless. And wet. He's the picture of sexy in only a pair of low rise faded denim jeans.

"I have an I'm-Sorry-For-Breaking-Into-Your-House apology basket," I inform him. His lip twitches, but he doesn't say anything, only motions me in. He closes the door behind me and I hand him the plastic wrapped basket before following him to the kitchen.

"I'm terrible at gift buying...so I hope you like cookies." He grins.

"Thank you, Adriana, that was very nice of you," I nod and because I would be curious if I were in his position, I add with a smirk, "I used the bet money to buy it." He chuckles.

"I found something and I'm assuming they're yours," He says, breaking off topic with a smirk and I frown. My eyes widen when he produces a pair of crimson handcuffs.

"Those aren't mine," I defend myself and he grins and steps closer to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks me, loosening one ring and encircling my left wrist with it, but not tightening it. I glance up and meet his gaze, the opportunity shining brightly.

"Yeah," I murmur, eyes trained on his. "Mine are black and in my bedside table at home," His eyes show that this wasn't the response he was expecting, but before he can back away from me, I take a chance and place my free hand beneath mine and his to tighten the handcuffs. Suddenly very aware of my crop top that pushes my breasts up seductively.

"You shouldn't have done that," He warns, but then he leans down slightly and kisses me, shocking my senses, and, dear God, he tastes good. Like mint and something else.

The kiss is by no means soft and sweet. It's hard and deliciously rough. He pulls my body against his front so I'm pressed against his manhood and a guttural moan escapes my throat at the much needed friction he caused. Too soon, he breaks his lips away from mine and spins me around, forcing my hands behind my back and a gasp from my mouth.

"Adriana, I'm going to punish you," Tyler informs me, pushing his hips against my skinny jeans clad ass before locking the other cuff on my wrist.

"Mmhm," I murmur, lost in the feeling of his lips on my neck.

"Can you tell me why?" He demands, rather than asks, spinning me around again and twining his hands in my hair, pulling a little. I gaze at him through hooded, lust filled eyes.

"I was a very bad girl," I whisper huskily. His dark eyes meet mine as his deft fingers pop the button to my jeans. I'm glad I wore one of my G-Strings today; a delicate lacey white one that has a bow right above my ass. He takes his sweet time lowering my jeans, pausing only to place an open mouthed kiss to the skin of my thighs as he crouches before me. I can feel my body temperature rising, feel the pulsing at my core. When my jeans are off and tossed aside, he fingers the minimal fabric of the panties, tracing the line across my crotch and causing my legs to shake.

"Adriana, have you ever been spanked before?" My pussy clenches at his question, and I shake my head no. He pushes the minimal fabric aside and circles his finger around my clit, spreading my juices and sending a shockwave through me.

"I'm going to bend you over my knee and I'm going to spank you, is that okay?" Another shockwave. I moan in response, my eyes trained on him as he stands and places a hand gently on my back and guides me to the couch, where he sits on the chest he uses as a coffee table.

"I want you to kneel and then bend your body over my lap," He says, swiping my hair away, and devouring my lips for a few disorienting moments before I do as I'm told. He positions me more comfortably and twines one hand in my hair again as the other soothes circles into my ass cheek.

Without warning, he raises his hand and brings it down with a smack, my flinch has more to do with the sound than the feeling but as he rubs over the skin he asks, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes," I gasp out and he brings the hand down again, this time on the other cheek. My body lurches and my walls clench again as he moves his hand in between my legs and toys my clit for a moment before going for another smack. I can't hold back the groan that escapes and I can feel his cock twitch in response. He spanks me for a while longer and I get lost in his rhythm. Smack. Soothe. Clit. Smack. Soothe. Clit. Smack. Soothe...

"If you don't stop now, I'm going to come," I warn him and he smacks me again and I am so close to the edge, it's almost painful.

"That's the point, Adriana," he says into my hair, before kissing my shoulder.

"Not yet," I gasp as the next smack. "I want to fuck you." I don't expect the fingers he pushes into me. Nor do I expect the feeling of the callused skin of those fingers as I clench onto him in result of another smack and the jolt of my body, and without warning I explode onto his hand. He pumps his fingers into me as my ass and pelvis hump back into his hand, my pussy strangling his fingers as I ride out my orgasm deliciously.

My body slumps and when I am able to open my eyes again, I move from his lap and kneel in front of him, reaching for the button on his pants and with my mouth, I unbutton him. A practiced skill. His eyes watch me, darker than I thought possible, and he pulls the restricting fabric down- he's not wearing underwear.

Without preamble, I bring him into my mouth and swirl my tongue to lubricate the delicious tool before I take him until he hits the back of my throat and I gag, release, then I take him in again, all the while looking up at his face and meeting his intense gaze. His fingers twine into my hair and he bobs my head at the pace he wants. I don't mind giving head, I especially don't mind when it was for Tyler.

"Fuck, Adriana," He hisses, thrusting into my mouth again and again. I pull back, needing to breathe and meet his eyes, unashamed at the saliva coating around my mouth.

"Please," I plead and he nods. Quickly, he releases my hands and I slide down my panties as he sits on the couch. I straddle him, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as he positions himself at my entrance. He runs the head of his cock along my slit for a few moments, and I bite my lip, hard.

Impatient, my hips jerk and he grins, grabs ahold of my left hip and holds his cock steady as I lower myself down and inch by inch he fills me. The glorious stretch of my walls around his cock alone has me clenching and when he starts kissing and nipping at my shoulders, I'm driven to drive myself up and down on him at a faster pace.

"I want to come all over your chest," Tyler tells me and my breath catches. "Can I do that Adriana?

"God, that's so...crude, but so...hot" I admit and he grins pulling the zip in between my breasts down and pushing the top off my shoulders. When he leans down and latches his mouth onto one breast, I let everything go. He bites gently on a nipple then tongues the sting away as a third wave crashes through me.

"Adriana," He warns as I continue to ride him and he pushes at my hips. Taking the hint, I move to the floor and sit back on my knees and put my hand behind me to balance. He strokes his hand over himself three times before he explodes; letting half a dozen thick ropes of semen coat my chest and face.

Biting my lip and under Tyler's intense gaze, I use one hand to smooth the sticky substance into the skin of my breasts, tease my nipples. Using my other hand, now sitting upright, I capture some of it from my face and bring my fingers into my mouth.

He tastes salty, but not in a bad way. Smirking devilishly at him, I repeat the action and suck on my fingers for good measure. He grins and leans his head back, eyes closed, but I'm not done.

12