Ribbons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk back behind you and look over your shoulder so I can see you in the mirror. "What would you do with her?" I ask, genuinely curious.

I can see you considering this. You've never been with a woman, but I know you've wondered what it might be like. "I'd want to feel her breasts. To touch her soft skin. To feel her hard nipples in my mouth and against my tongue."

I reach around your waist and put my hands on your ribs, just under your breasts. I lift my thumbs and caress the tender skin of the lower part of your breasts through the lace of your bra. You push your chest forward, and I curl my fingers up to pull your bra down and away from you, exposing your breasts. Your nipples are so hard, I could swear I can see them throbbing, but I don't touch them. I cup your breasts in my hands, and lift them. "She does have beautiful breasts," I say. "It's too bad you can't touch them right now. I think she'd like that." I lift one breast higher. "You might be able to lick her nipple, though. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

You do as I say and lower your head. I lift your breast closer to you, and you stretch your tongue down. You are able to reach the nipple with the tip of your tongue, and you flick it over the tip. You sigh softly and keep licking, like a kitten at a saucer of cream. I pinch your other nipple, and you moan. "She likes that," I say. "Do you like licking her nipple?"

"Yes," you say with a sigh. "It makes me hot to know what this does to her."

"Feel how hard her nipple is against your tongue," I say. "I know you're turning her on. She wants you to fuck her. She wants you to lick her pussy. Have you ever licked a pussy?"

"Uh-uh," you moan, as I roll your nipple with my fingertip.

I lower your breast from your mouth. "What did you say?"

"No," you gasp. "I've never licked a pussy."

"You'd lick hers, though," I tell you. "Would you let her come in your mouth?"

"Yes," you say, staring at yourself in the mirror. You watch me pinch your nipple. You watch as I slide one hand down into your panties, over the vibe to your puffy lips. I slide my finger over your wetness, and push into you along the length of the vibe. "Oh, yes." you gasp, "I'd lick her pussy and eat her until she came. Mmm, she would be hot and wet on my lips. I'd flick her clit with my tongue, and put it deep inside her sweet little pussy until she came in my mouth." I slowly move my finger in and out of you. "Oh, yes. Oh, please, I'm almost there. Don't stop!"

I push my finger into you and hold it there. You're on the edge, but you're enjoying the game and you hold as still as you can. I let go of your nipple, and pick up the remote control for the vibe. I carefully back up, pulling you by your pussy closer to me. I sit down and tell you, "Sit on my lap." You straddle my legs and lower your ass until your weight settles on the upper part of my thighs. I'm careful not to let you rub against my cock.

"Look in the mirror," I tell you. When I see that you've done that, I slowly withdraw my finger from you and bring it to your mouth. I trace it on your lower lip, wetting it with gloss, and then I do the same with your upper lip. You watch with half lidded eyes as I move my hand back inside your panties and rub my finger back and forth across your pussy.

I bring my finger back up and hold it just in front of your lips. "Taste her."

You hesitate a moment, but you close your lips around the tip of my finger, and then I use the remote control to turn on the vibe. "Mmm!" You moan on my finger. You start to suck harder on my finger, and stroke your tongue over the length. I put the remote down and bring my hand back up to your breast. I pinch your nipple gently and pull it away from your chest. I feel the tremors of your orgasm start, and you lean back against my chest.

I pull my finger from your mouth and hold your other breast, now pulling you to me, holding you close, embracing you as you ride the waves of your orgasm, feeling your chest rise and fall. I turn off the vibe and continue to hold you. Eventually the waves subside, and you sigh with relief. "Thank you, honey," you say dreamily, with the side of your head resting on my shoulder. "That was amazing. She was so beautiful. I was so beautiful."

"Yes, you are beautiful," I agree, and absently caress your arms and chest. I wait a few more moments and tell you, "Stand up. We're not done, yet."

You turn your head to look at me, still in a daze. "Hmm? Are you kidding? I don't think I can walk."

I smile at you, and then I kiss your cheek lovingly. "You won't need to." I lift you off my lap until you are on your feet and facing me. I sit in front of you and admire the wetness on the inside of your thighs. I see your cheeks and chest are pink with exertion. Your eyes are half lidded, and your sweet mouth is partially open. "Pull your panties down," I say. You move a little awkwardly with the echoes of your orgasm still in your head, but you do what I say. You move your hands down your hips, and stop as your panties cross over the curve of your cheeks.

"Keep going," I say. "Pull them down to your knees." You slide your panties down farther, and the slack in your panties allows you to rest your hands on your knees.

I lean forward and kiss you tenderly. I put my hand on back of your neck and pull you closer to me. "Kiss me," I whisper. Your lips are moist, and you kiss me once, and then again. Your kiss has always moved me, and soon I am breathing heavily, lost in a dream. You know the power your kiss has over me, and you feel my passion rise. In your moans I can hear you find new energy. I feel more urgency in your kiss, and your tongue reaches to me, teasing and offering sweet promises.

"Untie me," you whisper against my cheek. "Let me love you. Let me use these ribbons on you, and tease you for the rest of the night. If you're good I'll let you come before the sun rises." You kiss me again.

I know that you would keep me on the edge that long, and I start to reach for the ribbons at your wrists so we can begin. As I reach down your hands find mine. I look into your eyes and see the confident look of control there. I whisper, "Not yet," and sit up in my chair.

"Pull your panties down to your ankles, but don't step out of them," I say. "Keep your legs straight."

You keep your eyes on mine, and drop your hands to the floor, your panties resting on the tops of your feet. You're bent at the waist, with your head resting on my lap. As you watch my hands, I unzip my pants and pull my cock through. It is next you your face, and you open your mouth and move closer. I think you love sucking my cock almost as much as I like eating your pussy. But I want you to wait. "Stop," I say. "I want you to caress it with your cheeks. Rub it gently."

You slide your face closer and rub your cheek from the base toward the head, and back down again. I feel myself growing harder. You switch to the other side, and move your cheek against me. I hold my cock straight up and you slide your face slowly over the shaft. I feel your lips graze it, and I shiver. You notice, and do it again, this time letting your lips press against me in a soft kiss. "What are you doing?" I ask.

Still rubbing and kissing, you look up at me and say, "I'm rubbing your cock, silly, just like you told me."

"I don't think I told you to kiss it," I say. "I know you want to, though."

"It's true," You say, and lick me from the base up to just below my glans. "You know how hot this gets me."

There's no way I can stop you, and you know this, but I can still play the game. I manage to say, "Ask me first, and ask me sweetly."

You smile, "Okay." In between kisses up my cock you manage to say, "Lover, I want to put your cock in my mouth, but my hands are tied. I want to lick it and suck it and feel you sliding over my lips and tongue. I want to feel your passion. I want you to lose control, and surrender to the pleasure I want to give you. Will you let me? Will you put your cock in my mouth? Please?"

I slide forward in my chair and hold my cock upright. "Open your mouth," I say. You part your lips just a bit, and I rub the head over them. You don't move, and let me feel the soft wetness of your lips in my own time. You stick out your tongue, and I rub the underside of my cockhead against it. "Put your mouth on me," I say.

You smile again and kiss the tip before slowly opening your kiss to allow my cock in. Once the head is in your mouth, you moan and slowly rub your tongue on it. I let go of my shaft and grip the sides of the chair. You slide your head slowly down over me until I am halfway into your mouth, and then you pull slowly back up until just the head is in your mouth. You slide down again, and then up, again and again, so slowly and lovingly. I can feel my cock as hard as iron pressing against your tongue and lips as you slide. Your breath speeds, and I can hear you moaning. You lower yourself to your knees, and sit back on your heels, your hands still at your ankles.

I put my hand on your cheek, and you look up at me. Your eyes are clear, and I can see the control you feel. Your lips are full around my cock, and you keep your eyes on mine as you slide farther down, taking more of me into your mouth. I slide my hand around your head and grip the ponytail I find. I gently pull you up until only the head of my cock is in your mouth, and I hold you still. I shift my hips upward until I am half in your mouth again. I let myself slide out, and I continue to hold your head in place while I rock my hips up and down, slowly fucking your pretty mouth. Your breath quickens through your nose, and when you moan I can feel the vibrations on my cock. I gasp, "Oh, fuck, honey, you feel so good."

"Mmm," you agree.

I lower my hips and hold you still at the tip while I gather myself. When I am ready I start again, this time guiding your head down slowly, and then I pull you back up. I repeat this, each time bringing you father down on my cock. I ask, "Do you think you can take me all the way?" and I pull you up and off so you can answer.

Saliva drips over your lip, and you say, "I think so. I want to. Move me slowly, though."

You open your mouth again and I put your head to me. I press you down slowly, until you are again halfway down, and then I pull you up, repeating as I did before. You don't resist, and I can feel the weight of your head in my hands. After several strokes, I hold you motionless at the head for a heartbeat, and then more slowly than before press your head down farther, ever so slowly. Your eyes close as you allow me to press your head lower, and you breathe steadily through your nose.

I feel the spongy skin at the back of your mouth, and keep pushing you down. I feel my cockhead slip past that resistance, and your lips are pressed against the very base of my cock. "Oh, such a sexy girl," I whisper, and bring you back up. I pull you off and you take a few deep breaths before I pull you back down slowly all the way to me. We continue this way for several strokes, and it becomes easier for you to take me all the way in. I pull you down and hold you there, and then I release your hair from my grip. You start to stoke me on your own, slowly and deeply. As you raise your head I find the vibe remote and turn it on.

Your eyes open wide and you pull yourself off me, "Oh!"

"Put your mouth back on me" I tell you. You reach for me with your mouth, and bob your head a little faster than before, twisting, and pulling, and sucking, and licking. You moan and whine, and your breath is hard and fast through your nose. I grip the sides of my chair tightly and watch you suck me. I know you're about to come, and It's all I can do to hold myself back from coming as I watch you. Your mewling sounds grow faster and more urgent, and your head moves faster. "I'm going to come soon," I tell you, with heat in my voice.

My words trigger you, and you start to come, "Mmm!" I see your shoulders shake, and your mouth slides on me still, more erratic than before. I feel my orgasm building, and I try not to lift myself off the chair. I reach the boiling point, and tell you, "I'm coming! Oh!" I feel a deep pulse as I come into your mouth, and I feel your tongue move against me as you swallow. I feel another pulse, and then another, and I can see you start to come. You hold as still as you can, and keep me in your mouth as your orgasm continues to roll through you. My cock is sensitive as I watch you come, the vibe still working in you. I gasp as I pull you off me.

Your eyes are shut tight and you're still coming. I lift you to the bed and set you on your back. Your hands are still gripping your panties at your ankles, and your legs fall to each side, spreading you lewdly as you rock your hips up with your continuing orgasm. I've never seen you come like this.

I leave the vibe working and find the trails of ribbon I left dangling from your wrist. Working slowly and deliberately I tie that ribbon snugly to your ankle, and then I tie the trailing ribbons from your elbow to your knee. Your eyes open, and you hazily watch me bind your other arm and leg. Your lower arms are now held to the outsides of your lower legs. Your feet are close together, held there by your panties, which you continue to grip. Your arms can't help but pull your knees up and back toward your shoulders, and I can see your pussy drooling around the still-vibrating toy.

I don't wait for you to come back to lucidity completely. I quickly strip myself of my clothes, and pull you by your hips closer to the edge of our bed. I kneel on the floor and take the vibe from your pussy. I put my hands on the backs of your thighs to hold your legs apart even more, and I lick you in one long stroke from the base of the plug, through the lips of your swollen pussy, and over your clit. You find your voice again, "Oh, fuuuuck!" I lick you like this again and again. Your pussy kisses my face with each pass, wetting my cheeks. I trap one lip in mine and pull it slightly, and then do the same to its twin. I press the width of my tongue on your clit firmly, and move it forward and back.

I feel you wanting to drop your legs, but I hold them back, keeping your ankles and wrists above us. I move lower and stick my tongue into you, pressing my nose against your clit, and sliding my face over you. Your hips jerk up and back, matching my movements as you fuck my face. You've made me slippery, and you glide back and forth over me easily.

I pull my face back from you a couple of inches, strands of your moisture still connecting us. "Hold your legs back," I say. I take my hands form your thighs and see that you keep your legs put. I move my mouth back to your pussy, and slide one finger into you smoothly. I move it slowly in and out of you as I lick the lips to either side of my finger. You squirm on the bed, and it's as if the slow rolls of your orgasm never stopped and have started to build again. With my other hand I grip the base of the plug in your ass, and begin to pull it from you.

Spread as you are, and with your muscles relaxed, it doesn't take much pressure to pull the widest part of the plug free. Your ass continues to grip the taper as I pull it almost all the way from you before pushing it back in. I fuck your ass with the plug slowly, and twist my other hand to curl my finger inside you. I find the spongy pad of your G spot and press lightly, gesturing for you to come to me. I kiss your clit and suck it into my mouth, flicking it and rolling it with my tongue.

I pull back again and say, "Tell me what I'm doing to you," and then I return to your clit.

'Mmm. Oooo. You're fingering my pussy. Of that feel so good, honey. Oh my god you're fingering me and licking me and you're fucking my ass with that plug. Mmm, my clit is so stiff. I just came sucking your cock, and I don't think I've stopped coming. Oh, please suck my clit. Yes, like that! Oh, fuck, I'm coming still. Oh! Oh!" You drop your feet and hands to my back, pulling yourself almost to a seated position, and pull my head into you.

My face is trapped in your pussy's kiss, and I feel it pulse against me and squeeze my finger. You're out of control, holding my head tightly in place and humping against my face. I pull the plug from your ass and toss it on the bed. With my hand now free I press behind one of your knees, opening you up again, but you're strong and continue to rock against me. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Don't stop! Fuck!" I pull my hand from your pussy and reach up to your chest, pushing you back to the bed. Your legs pull back with you, and I pull my head free from your grip, gasping for breath.

I move quickly upward through your legs and over your body until we are face to face. I put my mouth to yours and we kiss deeply, letting our lips and tongues dance together. Pressing our faces, mumbling sweet words between breaths, losing ourselves in passion. Your head moves to my shoulder, and you kiss me there. Your kiss arouses me again, and you feel me hard against your leg.

I move to my knees, push your legs back to you, and duck under your panty-clad feet and hands. I grab a knife from the night table and slice the ribbons binding your arms to your legs and your hands to your panties. You immediately kick your panties aside and embrace me with your arms and legs, pulling me close with a kiss as the ribbons tickle our skin. You press your heels against my ass, urging me forward to you. I guide my cock to your pussy and thrust firmly until my hips meet your legs. You call my name and bite my shoulder hard.

The time for control has passed. We're lost together, swimming in turbulent waves, where hot flesh meets, and kisses are devoured. We're moving and rocking and thrusting together. Our hips slap, and we pull each other closer. Your fingers squeeze my back and you slide your legs down mine and then back up, pulling me closer to you. We're tender and reckless all at once, staying with each other through all the changes of our lovemaking. Through the din of our passion I hear you whisper, "I love you. Oh, I love you."

I feel you coming again, and you press your face into my neck. I'm coming too, deep into you, emptying into you, all of my love into you, sharing everything I am in that moment with you. My heart expands with release.

Our energy stops swirling, and our motions cease. The whole world is us, holding each other. Sharing this embrace. There is no past or future. There is only now. Our chests move together, taking air and sharing the beats of our hearts. I leave little kisses on your cheek and neck, and you pet my hair at the back of my head. Your breathing slows, and your hands gently slide away from me and fall to the bed. I hold you close for a few more moments, savoring the glow, and then lift my head to see you. You're sleeping, and I kiss you again. You return the kiss from somewhere in your dream.

I separate myself from you, and carefully remove your bra. I gently untie the remains of the ribbons from you, and let the pieces drop to the floor. I lie next to you, and you roll to me, resting your head on my chest. Your drape your arm and leg across me, your hand open on my chest, and I bring my hand to yours. I kiss your head and hear you sigh in reply. I whisper, "I love you," and drift to sleep.

12