Rican Lov'r Public Affair

Story Info
Lustful couple having sex in public.
2.2k words
4.23
26.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, I found the perfect outfit for my date tonight," I said in a conversation with my sidekick, Lanie.

"Well, don't hold back tell me about it!" She said.

"I found a new leather store today. It has whips, straps, and a whole lot more. I saw this halter and had to have it. It's red with fringe hanging off the bottom. The front pulls together with strings so it let's my tits show nice and fits me like a glove," I went on to say.

"You go girl! You going to wear it with that little black skirt, right?" she said.

"Yes, and....um.... your black shoes if you let me, the spiked strapped ones?" I said.

"Like I'm going to say no to you," she says with a smirk.

"Thanks hun, your a doll!" I said with excitement.

Looking in the mirror, turning and posing, I liked what I saw. "OH my god, he's here!"

A quick push up on my girls, a fluff of the hair, and a click of the claw on the back loop of my skirt. I ran down the stairs and grabbed Lanie's shoes off the table. Putting the left one on and hopping to put the right on while getting the door. Out of breath, I kissed my Rican hottie with excitement of the night to come.

"Hey honey; you look good enough to eat, he said with lust showing thru his grin! I'm ready to rock!"

"What?" he said, while driving to the club.

"I can't help but look at you. I've looked forward to tonight all week!" I said.

"Me too baby, me too! What you doing way over there? Get over here by your man where you belong," he said.

I slid over and lay my head on his shoulder. He put his hand between my legs.

"Mmmmm baby, don't get me started. You know I can't keep my hands off you as it is," I said.

"Ya, I know, he said with a smirk. HaHa, ok baby, I'll be good; for now." He reached his arm around my waist and noticed the claw clipped to my skirt.

"OH, you are in the mood to play, aren't you?"

"Oh Yeah!" I replied.

We arrived at the happening club in our city, Club Orion. It was made of three sections. The dance club with DJ, the bar with jukebox, and third entrance was the pool hall. We always started at the north entrance, the bar. As usual, it was crowded. We worked our way thru to the bar greeting acquaintances as we went, with my hand clinched to his.

We walked over to the bar and I yelled out, " Lanie!"

She came quickly toward me and gave me a hug. "You made it!"

"Ya, I replied. I couldn't let you have all the fun!"

"We're going to play some pool want to come?" she said.

"Um...Na, not right now, ok?"

"Ok, catch you two later maybe?"

"Sure I replied." Lanie knew my looks. This one told her, I was going to heat it up.

I looked at my man...so hot! I loved every minute together. He ordered a couple of beers for us.

"Hey baby, I'm going to go put some tunes on ok?" I said.

"OK," he replied.

The juke was just across from our place at the bar. Just three pool tables on the left of the room, and everyone was feeling good already. They were running matches at the tables. When I notice the crowds attention was focused on them, I looked back at my lover. His attention was on my every move. My black skirt was short leaving nothing to the imagination. Every outline of my ass was showing through. I dropped a quarter and reaching down to pick it up, I made sure he saw I wasn't wearing any panties. His eyes lit up and my point was made! I started to sway my hips in a provocative motion. Him watching! I chose a long line of music to suit my intentions. I walked back over to him

. While I hugging him I whispered, "lets have some fun baby. I want you...Now!"

He slid his hand up my leg over my knee. "OH YeaH, I'm for that!" he said.

He sat but I choose to stand. Putting my foot on the stoop at the bar, he slid his hand between my legs and moved under my skirt and caressed my clit. The music was loud. The crowd was unsuspecting, except the lonely guy next to us. He watched, and listened. I looked at him as if to say; "It's goanna get hot! Watch if you want!"

Lov'r moved his finger in my pussy and started moving in and out, up my clit, and back to my ass, and back in my pussy.

"Mmmmm," I moaned while I was kissing his neck.

I licked my lips, looking at the lonely man. Making him envious of my Lov'r. I reached down, unzipping his pants, pulling out his cock and bent as if I dropped something. Took his cock in my mouth and gave a quick squirl, suck and tug. My head was bobbing as if I couldn't reach what I dropped. He leaned his head back loving every move I made. I stood upward again, and kissed him long, deep and passionately. The lonely man was so turned on he could barely stand to watch anymore. Lov'r stroked my pussy harder making it hard for me to stay quiet. Both of us were feeling intense lust. The bar tender started to ask a question, but changed his mind with a wink. He being our friend looked the other way, as much as he could.

I seemingly moved my body to the music, but it was of the music we were making. I kissed him more feeling intense arousal, I whimpered. "Mmmmm baby. It feels so good!"

He kissed my neck, and said, " I want to fuck you right here baby!"

"Mmm, in front of all these people?" I said.

"Nobody is worried about what we are doing honey. Cum on, I want to fuck you!" he said as he tugged on my clit to send a chill.

"O0o000H...k," I said as I looked at him with lust filled eyes.

The lonely guy could no longer take it so he left the bar. I saw his woody and looked at Lov'r with an evil grin. " I think our friend is going to jack off! HaHa".

Lov'r zipped his pants and said, "Let's go over here honey."

We moved from the bar to a lower chair by a table. He moved his pants away from his cock, and sat me upon his lap. To everyone else, I was just sitting. Putting his hands firmly on my hips, he started to grind into me with rhythm to the music. With my feet planted on the floor, I started to bounce.

He bit the back of my neck sending pleasure chills up my spine and whispered, "Cum for me right here baby."

I leaned on the table clinching my walls around his cock feeling every thrust pushing into me. My clit throbbed with every stroke.

"I can't hold back much longer baby," I said.

He bit my shoulder, "I don't want you to hold back. Cum for me honey!" he said.

I put my hands into his, bouncing and grinding on him. A game was won and the crowd applauded the winner. I took advantage of the noise.

"OOOhhhh yeahhhhh! The pleasure took over, and I released my juices. "Mmmmm mmmmm baby, he said, that's my girl.... cum for me honey!"

My body started shaking from the release! He kept pounding into me! Still clinching my walls around him I didn't want to let it go...I wanted more! I needed more!

Kissing my shoulder, Lov'r said, "let's go outside honey. You want more; I'll give you more!"

He guided me through the crowd with a look of pleasure for everyone to see as he zipped his pants. His hand placed up my skirt at the part of my ass as we walked out the door with my hand cupped onto his crotch.

As we went thru the parking lot, he playfully pulled me close to him and bit me on the tit. With his teeth he pulled the string of my top to loosen it and pulled my tit through the lose strings and started sucking. I wrapped my legs around him, pressing his face into my chest. I wanting him, he wanting me. He looked up and saw Lanie's car. He pulled us over to it, opened the strings on my top to expose my tits completely and started to lick and suck them.

The right, then the left, back and forth till I whimpered, " OH baby, you make me so fucken hot I can't stand it! I said in the heat of it all"

He stopped, looked me in the eye and said; "do you still think you have the power?"

I look at him with an evil grin. "Mmm yeah, HaHa."

"Oh yea, he said, I'll show you power!" He put me back on the car and went wild eating at my pussy.

I cupped my tits then pulled at my nipples till it got so intense I had to touch him. I sat up and kissed him hard and deep unzipping his pants and tugging on his cock, I said, " I have to have you inside of me baby!"

"No, not yet honey," he said.

"Yes! I want it now!!!"

He sucked my tit, " No, you will get it when I say!"

"OHHHH your mean!"

"No I'm not... It will be worth the wait for both of us baby," he said as he planted a hickey on my stomach!

He slid his fingers up and down from my clit to my ass biting my nipple as one finger went in my ass, sending a chill up my spine.

"MMMMMMoooooaaaan Shit! I need it now! Fuck me baby, pleeeeeease fuck me now!"

He kept working me till I started to jerk. Biting my tits, my neck, and my shoulder, kissing me intensely not caring about the one or two couples passing by occasionally. He caressed the outer layers of my pussy with the head of his very hard cock swirling it over my clit, and back to my ass and entered just the head. He worked it in slowly with one hand pinching my nipples rotating from side to side. It didn't take long before he moved in and out of me kissing and biting my knee. His cock began working my ass in and out pulling all the way out, and then back in.

"Mmmmm yea fuck me baby! I don't care how I get it as long as I do."

He teased my clit with his finger, flicking it, rubbing his finger over it making my body go wild! I pulled harder on my tits and slid my hand down my stomach and over his while he worked my clit moving his cock in then all the way out of my ass. I bent my left leg across his chest and my right leg on the bumper to help hold my position. He moved back and forth with his cock from my ass to inside my cunt, softly in and out my ass. Hard thrust to my cunt, and back again.

"OH my god baby!" I said as I began to build to full arousal.

"Cum on baby, feel every throbbing ripple and cum for me honey!" he said.

He picked up the pace. "GGGGRrrrr! he growled as his smacked my ass. "Cum for me bitch!"

MMMMmmmoaaaaning,"yeah baby, mmmmm!"

He put all his force into my pussy! Flesh smacking, balls slapping against my ass.

"Shit! I said. OH YEaaaaH, harder baby, harder!!!!"

"CUM FOR ME BITCH! GRRRR...I'm going to blow, you better cum for me!"

"YES, baby!" moaning loud.

Feeling his cock build to blow, I could take it no more. My body jerked and started to shake!

He felt the hot release over him...."Yaaaa, that's my wench."

He pumped into me two more hard thrusts and started to blow. First in my pussy, then moved in my ass and blew the rest.

"OH my fucking god! Baby, you so have the power!" I said.

He lay over me kissing me tenderly and leaving his cock inside my ass.

He bit my tit and said... "You bet your sweet tight ass, and don't you forget it!"

I playfully hugged him and said, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Anything you like, baby, anything you like. As long as I get the same in return."

"Ha Ha! You know it! You so fucken send me Lov'r!"

He gently pulled his still erect cock out, slapped me on the ass with my claw, and said; "Come on honey, let's go clean up."

Getting in the truck I said, "Ya know, it's going to cost me to have this outfit cleaned." We both looked at each other and laughed. It was well worth it!