Rich and Scott Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimitri got a softer look on his face. "I held him surrounded by his dogs when he died. If he hadn't been one of the few men I would call brother we wouldn't have won the war. There were several fey on the opposing side and I called them all Covenant-Breakers and the Wild Hunt responded to my call. I wasn't driven mad by it. Nodens' dogs became gigantic beasts and ponies with mouths full of teeth. I have never been to Ireland before and I'm not old enough to know these things. But what came from those clouds, I knew their names and could call them all I used them to kill the army and joined the bloodbath with my comrades." He was lost in a memory that would drive him mad if he swelled too much on it.

"Dimitri Nodens would've been both proud and saddened because to call the Wild Hunt makes you an Eternal being. You will join the Hunt when true death finds you. Nodens is there already."

"Well there is no need for him to be sad for i will be with my best friend once again."

Gertrude looked at me and said, "you have fey blood in your veins call the Hunt only as a last resort! I fear what your necromancy will turn it into. The Wild Hunt is one of the few Wild Magics left in this world and the it is truly wild. It is molded by the magic of the person who calls it. Necromancy isn't something to play with. Especially not when wild magic is involved. It can call things from the dead that should never walk in this world again. Promise me that you will only use it as a last resort or for Consort Slayer because then it will be a different Hunt that you call"

"I swear by the Darkness that eats all things and by the Path where the Rowan and Ash grow together that I will only use the Wild Hunt on for the two conditions you gave me!"

There was a moment when it seemed like the world held its breath and I knew that I had changed irrevocably changed fate by making those two oaths together.

"So it shall be." Everyone else said. Though they didn't know that those were the two most powerful oaths in all of Faerie the significance of the situation wasn't lost on them.

Gertrude looked stricken "I must go but I shall be back, later."

I opened my mouth to ask a question but she disappeared.

12