Rich Bitch

Story Info
Confident woman suprisingly submits to her Dom.
1.7k words
3.8
54k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess. That's what daddy said 'Regina' meant, and that's how she was treated all her life. Having never been denied anything, she now had to ask permission to eat, drink, use the toilet or have an orgasm.

Yet she'd never felt so serene, so warmly content, so whole- as if submitting and obeying him were hard wired into her brain. Carlo's dominance filled a large empty space deep inside her.

She lay back passively while he attached a short, strong chain from the ornate, iron headboard to the cuffs on her wrists. She knew she would have plenty of time tonight to ponder the cosmic justice of a 'rich bitch' becoming the love slave of a former landscape contractor.

With her wrists securely fastened, he went to the foot of the bed, took a slim ankle in each hand, and pulled her roughly, until the chain and her arms were taut. He looked at her long slender feet with the perfect pedicure and considered a bit of foot torture, then decided against it. "The night is young" he thought to himself.

Spreading her shapely legs uncomfortably wide apart, he secured each ankle strap to more chains connected under the bed. Finally, he took two thick king size pillows, told her to lift her bottom off the bed, and pushed them under her soft smooth ass.

Stepping back he saw his little Regina awkwardly arched, small firm breasts with nipples hard and protruding, pussy with its fine downy hair thrust upward. He nodded to himself approvingly.

"Shall we begin little one?" he asked.

"Y...yes, I suppose" the trembling girl whispered.

"You don't sound very enthused my dear. What do you desire?"

"Only to please you, s...sir" she said a bit louder.

He smiled and went to get what he needed from the bathroom, in a moment he returned with a large ceramic bowl of hot water, washcloth, old fashioned shaving mug and soap, brush, and straight razor. She looked at him with fear in her eyes, but bit her lip and said nothing.

He soaked the washcloth and draped it, steaming, on her gaping crotch. "Ouch!" she yelped at the sudden sting on her delicate vulva and tried in vain to wiggle away from it.

Ignoring this, he dipped the brush in the water, put it in the mug and began swirling it around, making a thick lather. Removing the washcloth, he energetically rubbed the soap on Regina's mound, lips, down her sex almost to her anus. She was relieved to have the hot cloth off her, and it was quite pleasant to feel the warm slippery brush against her cunt and clit. Seeing her enjoyment, he continued rubbing a bit longer than necessary, but not to the point where she would cum.

As he opened the razor, the fear once again returned to her eyes, and just as she was about to speak, he began to shave her.

Carlo gently tugged the lips out and over one at a time as his skilled hands scraped the blade over the tender skin. "Be very still now my pet, I do not wish to cut you" he told the quivering girl. First one then the other labia was revealed under the thin layer of shaving cream. He worked forward and up from her tiny rosebud of an asshole to her cunt lips, scraping and wiping the blade, scraping and wiping, always sure to hold the shiny instrument so she could get a good, terrifying look at it. Finally he ended with a few deft strokes on her mound, and folded the antique razor.

Carlo didn't rush the process, loving this slow intimate time with her. It was she who grew impatient, anticipating what would come next.

He took the warm washcloth from the bowl and gently wiped the remaining lather from her crotch, the heat and the slow stroking motion fueling her arousal. Putting the washcloth down, he examined her sex closely, his face so close that she could feel his breath on her cunt, and her heart quickened with her growing desire. "Yes, pleassse..." she oozed with the urge for release.

"Almost done" he said. He produced a bottle and unscrewed the cap. As she strained to see what it was she barely got out the words "what's that?" when he poured some alcohol onto her freshly shaved pussy.

She squealed and jumped and pulled against her restraints when he splashed it on. "Oh god, oh please, it burns, make it stop, please, it hurts so bad" she screamed, tears running down her cheeks.

He went up and stroked her soft straight hair and held her head still and kissed her and licked her tears and said "we don't want any tiny cut to get you infected do we my pet?" She could only moan her response "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh god, but it burns...ooh" as she rocked her head back and forth. "You sadistic fucking bastard" she whispered. His eyes opened wide and she regretted her words as soon as they left her lips. She knew she would pay later for that one.

Carlo returned his attention to her now bald cunt. He knew the burning wouldn't last. "After all, hadn't she endured worse with the hot wax?" he asked himself.

The moisture which had been steadily trickling from deep inside when he instructed her to don her collar and cuffs now was growing into a stream. Soon, she knew, it would flow like a river.

He took one lip between thumb and forefinger and moved it outward...inward... up and down. Then he repeated this with the other. Doing so, he knew, would brush against her clitoris just slightly and drive her half mad. "Oh, oooh, please...oh Carlo, please my love. I didn't mean it...please let me cum" she moaned, her head back and rolling side to side.

"Patience, my pet" is all he said as he slipped his hands under her bottom and lifted her off the pillows to his waiting mouth.

Regina fought the restraints holding her wrists to the headboard, thinking how she would love to grab his thick dark hair and push his face into her soaking pussy. But the leather cuffs held her fast. His lips kissed hers, light and tickling at first, as she squirmed to push her crotch into his mouth. Then rougher, pulling the little cunt flaps into his mouth and sucking each for awhile.

Pulling one hand from under her, he inserted a finger into her, as she squirmed and wiggled to maneuver it deeper. Licking her swollen clit, he thrust the finger inside her, bending and wiggling it inside to scratch the insatiable itch that was her g-spot.

As she writhed and moaned, head rolling side to side, the juices flowed freely, down and around her tight, puckered anus.

Carlo pulled the finger out, never stopping his clit sucking for a moment, but when he re-entered her he was not so gentle. She let out a gasp as she felt the finger back inside her, and a second one suddenly violate her resistant asshole. "Oww, oh god, yes..." she whimpered.

Pumping in and out of both holes at once, Carlo knew she was close to the edge. His thumb now took the place of his tongue on her clit, and he moved his face up to hers. "Ahh...ahh...please, please let me cum..." she pleaded.

He ignored her begging and placed his mouth over hers, giving her a taste of herself. This was almost too much for her to bear, and the aroma and taste of her pussy got her bucking and thrusting against Carlo's hand. "Oh please, oh please god, now, please" she whispered.

Regina would have been tempted to finish it herself if she wasn't restrained, but she still bore the marks on her tender bottom for the last time she was caught giving herself an orgasm without permission.

Carlo kissed her face, eyes, chin, neck. All the time his three pronged attack continued on her clit, cunt and asshole. His lips and tongue slithered down her collar bones and on to her breasts. They heaved up and down with her heavy breathing, which now kept time with the hand assaulting her sopping wet crotch.

Taking a hard nipple between his lips, she let out a gasp as he sucked it in and rolled his tongue over it. With his free hand he caressed the other small firm breast, working in toward the center. Finally with a nipple between his teeth and the other between his thumb and forefinger, he simultaneously bit, squeezed and shoved his hand deep inside Regina's cunt and asshole.

This was the ultimate for her, all the nerves in her body lit up like high voltage wires sending one screaming message to her brain- ORGASM! Her whole body was one uncontrollable muscle in a spasm: her arching back, thighs, calves, belly, arms, neck, face, all tensed like steel cables. Her bucking and contortions extended from her curled toes to her fists to her face. The fluids flowed from between her legs as the dam burst, she let out one long loud "Ahhhhh", collapsed limp and soaked and she panted and twitched for a long time afterward.

When she returned from that perfect world where there is no such thing as time and her belly is the center of the universe, she opened her eyes to see Carlo sitting on the bed next to her. He was smiling and holding a large glass with a straw bent over the rim up to her lips. Regina took it between her lips and sucked greedily- losing all those body fluids left her parched every time. As she sucked the last drop of the juice from the glass, Carlo put it down and produced a thin leather strap with a ball attached to the center. She automatically lifted her head and opened her mouth so he could place the gag in it.

Sometime, she didn't know when, he had repositioned her legs and tied her ankles together, then reattached them to the bottom of the bed.

Laying on her side, gagged and tied, she was aware that Carlo had undressed and was laying behind her. He pulled a sheet over them both and pressed his hard cock against her the cleft of her bottom. Kissing her tenderly on the back and neck, and caressing a breast in his hand, he said "sweet dreams my pet" and they fell into a deep sleep.